The Story of Stacey and Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then what happens after dinner Kevin asked. Do we sit around together? Stacey said sorry babe but no! Mark and I will relax in the living room together. He was about to say something but stopped because they had arrived at Danny's bar.

They were able to get a booth close to the dance floor. Kevin went to get drinks as Stacey settled into the booth. It took Kevin a bit longer to get drinks from the bar, by the time he got back to the booth there was a guy standing there talking to Stacey.

She was looking up at him smiling as he was looking down talking to her and getting an eye full of cleavage. As Kevin approached Stacey quickly said Anthony this is my husband Kevin. He turned around barely looking at me then giving me "what's sup," And back to talking to a blushing Stacey as she laughs. Kevin taps Anthony on the shoulder saying look we have a lot to talk about. Could you come back later? Anthony turned, looked at me, huffed and walked away.

Kevin asked what that was all about. Stacey said he just came up and said I looked incredibly beautiful and asked if like to be in a photo shoot, that I could make a lot of money. I him asked how much money? That was when you came up.

What! "Wait" a photo shoot! Kevin said sliding into the booth. Saying no! you don't know this guy. Stacey leaned in replying with a sweet whisper to his ear, "I didn't say yes, and I didn't say no, I said it all sounded intriguing when you came up. We can talk about it later honey."

Kevin said never mind, now back to this Mark thing and dinner. He asked Stacey, What about after dinner? Where am I during this relaxation in the living room together? Stacey replying you could go downstairs in the basement to your office. What! No! Kevin replied.

Then Stacey said what she really thought. Listen Kevin I have not been fucked good in a year. I know it's not all your fault, but I can't sit on the sidelines waiting for you to get back what you lost.

Kevin, you seem happy with sex every three weeks or so. That's fine for you, I won't deny you when you want sex. I'm not saying I don't love you, I do love you with all my heart. Don't get me wrong I really love and enjoy our time together. I feel our love for each other, but I want more out of sex than a few minutes for you and nothing but a kiss goodnight for me, then hearing you sleeping. Baby I got to have more than that, the vibrators and dildo are not working for me anymore. I want a good hard fucking until I have an orgasm maybe two. To be taken and fucked silly, screaming though orgasms, maybe every other day and all though the weekend. Then enjoy the cum from whatever hole it went into.

I know about your porn collection and your sex stories you read on your computer. I don't mind it if it helps you with your ED. But, I have to ask you, are those stories of what you like to read about or are they stories of what you want to happen? Are you picturing us, um.. me in those stories and videos? Careful how you answer, because it could change our life. So, Think before you answer.?? Kissing Kevin passionately with tongue then Stacey slides out of the booth and heads for the dance floor. Kevin sat there stunned as he licked his lips from the hot kiss.

Kevin sat there thinking of all the stories and all the videos that he has downloaded. Deep down did he want to see Stacey fucking a stranger. Watching her Twist and turn, squirm, buck, and thrash as she writhers from the pleasure alone.

Imaging she has her legs spread shouting fuck me with that big cock was playing in his head. As he thought about it, his dick started to get hard, and kept getting harder more he thought about it. Well, there is no E.D. thinking about Stacey fucking another man. Kevin smiled and laughed to himself. Feeling his dick reaching its full hardness, he squeezes it and feels a twitch.

Kevin adjusted himself before getting up to get more drinks from the bar. As he got to the bar standing in line waiting to order, he turned around and saw that Anthony was on the dance floor dancing and talking with Stacey. After a brief dance, they returned to our booth, and both slid in. Anthony is sitting close to Stacey with their bodies turned towards each other as they began to talk. Stacey was laughing and giggling as she playfully slapped his shoulder, and shaking her head no.

By the time Kevin was on his way back to the booth with drinks, Anthony had been talking to Stacey for about 10 minutes and still sitting close to her. Stacey was looking down at a phone in her hands, while Anthony had wrapped his arm around her and was leaning in close.

Kevin was just a few feet away from the booth when he saw Anthony lean in to her neck, move up to her ear whispering something while nuzzling her. Stacey was giggling and laughing, leaning her head back exposing her whole neck and she was not pushing him away when he did this. He gently pulled away from her neck and pulled out a card and a pen then started writing something on the card and when he was done. He gave the card to her, and as his other hand reached up to touch her chin, gently turning her head towards him. Anthony kissed her on the lips lingering briefly while taking the phone from her hands. Stacey holding her head in the same position with her lips still preached opened her eyes to watch Anthony pull away as he slides out of the booth and left, smirking at me as we passed each other.

Kevin asked Stacey about the kiss and card. She said it was just a kiss good bye and he was giving me more information on doing a private photo shoot, telling me about the many ways I can make money with her body and looks, he said that I am incredibly beautiful. He has a studio close by, and he wanted to know if I were interested we could go right away, and you could tag along if you want but there are rules involved if you do.

His eyebrow shot up in surprise saying rules! Anthony says when you two come you'll see. Don't worry nobody gets hurt or forced to do things that they don't want to. He goes that's not his game he runs a clean place. But sometimes husband can be unpredictable.

She was intrigued and wanted to know more about the photo shoot and what she would have to do. That's when he gave me his phone to look at some of his work and as I watched his phone, I gasped when the scene came on the screen but continued to watch anyway. I asked if he had a business card, as she is giggling. Kevin asked what was funny, she said he didn't have a business card on him, his business is more online. He made up a fake business card with his truthful information on it. She was giggling because of the name of his business. "All up in your business and more." With his.com address.

Just then the DJ started up. Kevin was a little annoyed at how things are playing out so far and so quickly. Kevin still had not answered Stacey's question from earlier. Gulping her drink down in one swallow, Stacey scootered out of the booth and headed to the dance floor.

Stacey was shaking those hips, while her tits were shaking to their own beat bouncing about. A couple of times she had to adjust her top, so tits didn't spill out of the dress. I'm sure Anthony would like to see that. Stacey danced a couple of songs then she came back to the booth, Saying she is not feeling the vibe as she was dancing.

Then she looked at Kevin, saying you never answered my question. "Are those stories and videos just entertainment or is it what you really want to happen to me, to us?" Stacey then said the interracial sounded intriguing and interesting, I noticed that you have a few of those downloaded also.

Stacey remembered back to Carl and what happened at the hotel bar almost a year and three months ago and that she still has his business card, and it did say Anytime Stacey.

Kevin said he wasn't sure, it started out as browsing porn stories to help me get hard so we could fuck. Then I liked them, so I read more which lead to the videos. In the wife watching stories and videos, yes I started to think of me watching you. Kevin asked in his head talking to no one, but that was just fantasy right? Then out loud he said unsteadily "it's just a fantasy right"? hearing the questioning in his voice. His eyes drop down as he is facing Stacey, and he struggles to answer the question. Stacey replied well that's a good amount of downloaded wife watching material, I would say it's more than just a fantasy sweetheart.

Kevin replied I didn't want to say anything because I'm embarrassed, and I thought you would think I am gross and divorce me. Stacey said at first I thought that it would be gross, 'husband watching strangers have sex with their wives.' But I decided that I would have an open mind and read one or two to see why you are so enthralled by these stories and video's.

So, I read one story, which caused me to have two orgasms. My pussy was pulsating and my legs weak and trembling. I was getting hot as I read more stories and watched a video then two. After Cumming five times she was more than intrigued and as she thought about it more she started to smile at the possibilities.

She seemed to be coming around to why Kevin liked it so much then Stacey said, "Beside I blame you in the first place." Your little spice it up dates didn't go as planned. I got hit on and was close to being picked up by a good-looking Black guy. Stacey said I remember you got all excited when Carl almost picked me up and you almost lost a wife for a few hours maybe all weekend. Kevin laughed and She laughed. Kevin laughing Saying Yeah, not the best idea to have my hot looking wife parade around in sexy outfit looking to get picked-up at a bar no less.

Stacey stopped laughing and looked Kevin in the eyes then asked do you want to watch Mark and I as we um.. interact? But, I will have to ask Mark if he is ok with it first, you know. If he says no then you will have to go hang out in the basement, go out to a movie or bar. If he says he does not mind. Then you can listen and watch Mark and I as we um.. interact but you can't interrupt us or make comments. In a more forceful tone said, "got it." Kevin nodded while saying ok.

Stacey leaned into Kevin and kissed him on the lips to reassure his mind that she loves him. Whispering in his ear she oh babe I do love you deeply. Kevin says I love you also. No matter what happens I will always Love you ok. Kevin nods. Good that we understand our love for each other.

Kevin, Stacey said I have to continue to ask questions so you know what could happen tonight. Ok? Kevin nodded.

Will you continue to watch us relaxing in the living room? We will get close sitting on the big wrap around couch. We might kiss and make out; will you be watching us Kevin?

Kevin shyly nodded his head as he looked Stacey in her eyes. Stacey was stroking Kevin's inside left leg with her finger tips running slowly across his groin the whole time as she was talking to him.

Are you going to be ok if he touches and feels me? Groping, kissing, and saying how I feel as he does this.

Then she asked Kevin "What if he starts removing my clothes and I end up displaying myself to him?" Will you be watching? He nodded aa Stacey is working him into a frizzy of excitement and intrigue.

Stacey leaned in and whispered into his ear. Will you watch me remove his pants; I know he doesn't wear underwear. Kevin asked how do you know that? Stacey said she knows firsthand, the second to the last day of Mark working with the company. Not a word was said as he grabbed me by the waist and dragged me into an empty corner office. He kissed me as he quickly took my hand and pushed It down his pants, I gasped into his mouth from the size of his cock as I gently squeezed his cock, feeling the thickness. Before she quickly had to remove her hand as she heard her name being called out. Saying she was able to carefully sneak back out into the hall way undetected.

When I pull out his cock and see it for the first time. Will you watch me Kevin as I play with his cock. Will watch me rub his cock all over my face then slowly put to my lips as I start sucking on his cock, then she blew gently in Kevin's ear.

Kevin's dick was harder then it been in months, and he couldn't take it anymore saying yes, I will watch Mark and you together. Stacey grabbed his hard dick holding it tight saying what if he wants to fuck me do you want to watch that also. Kevin replied yes, I want to watch you fucking Mark. Stacey released his dick and said If I do this it will change our marriage forever.

Kevin understood and still wanted to watch the action unfold in front of his eyes. He said yes it will, but it may help also I think. Stacey then said as she looked in Kevin's eyes "I love you and I will never leave you. I would have never become the women I am today without you. I said forever and I meant it.

But I do want more from life then work, home, then maybe sex every three weeks then repeat into the next week we don't go out or see friends because we don't have any. She said I need a little more Kevin and I hope you can understand that I still love you and that will not change. "Can you handle that Kevin?" "Me having some fun sometimes." You won't be able to watch me with someone all the time. "But I will try to make happen for because you are allowing me some freedom." "Think about it hard Kevin!" "Can you handle it?"

Then Stacey scooted out of the booth again and headed to the dance floor. This time Anthony went out to the floor also. He went up to Stacey and started dancing with her and she responded by dancing with him. They were dancing together in a sexy way with Anthony moving in and grabbing her by the waist and pulling her towards him with force, so her chest was mashed against his chest. With a surprise look on Stacey face, Anthony looked into her in the eyes as they swayed. Stacey melted and snuggled into him, resting her head on his chest. The DJ switched to a slow song and the lights were turned down more.

Kevin watching this all unfold in front of him of eyes and thinking about what Stacey asked him. Could he really handle watching his wife with someone else? Just the thinking about it was causing a stir in his dick and it grew the more he thought about. He is watching Anthony make his moves on Stacey, discovering he has a hard on as a smile comes across his face.

"Yes, I can handle it!" He notices that his ED problem is not a problem as he thinks about it and the excitement of getting to watch. Yes, I want to watch Stacey with another man, watching her let go. Watch her have the pleasure she is missing and wants so badly, talking to himself.

The alternative is she sneaks around cheating on him with one affair after another he didn't want that it would end their marriage for sure. That's not how I want our marriage to be he said to himself. I rather be open and honest about things, no secrets he thought.

On the dance floor Anthony held Stacey tight as his other hand grabbed her ass, squeezing and massaging her cheeks. Stacey put her arms around his neck. He leaned his head towards Stacey's neck and nuzzled it, smelling her from her collar bone all the way to her ear. Stacey could feel his hot breath on her skin and shivered from the feeling and sensation. Stacey took a big sigh as he held her tighter, and she snuggled into his neck. She reached up with her lips and kissed and nibbled Anthony's neck.

Anthony reached up and cupped her breast gently in his hands rubbing her nipple with his thumb and rubbing his crotch against her groin, she could feel his big cock. She is loving the feeling and getting swept up with Anthony holding her and feeling her up as they sway to the music. Her whole body responds to his touch and when Anthony pinches her nipple she gently bites the skin around his neck. Anthony bends down and takes her lips into his, Stacey moans into his mouth as his tongue searches for her tongue as they erupt into a passionate kiss, Stacey thinks wow this guy is a great kisser.

Then she remembered Mark and pulled away from Anthony saying I'm sorry I have to go. I have your number and I'll call you sometime soon. Anthony is left standing there with bewilderment on his face watching Stacey run over to her husband.

Stacey ran back to Kevin who has been watching the whole time and was very turned on and has been stroking himself though his pants. Stacey looked at Kevin saying we got to go now. Kevin adjusted himself quickly then threw some tip money on the table then slowly got out of the booth, adjusting himself once more as he stands up. Stacey grabbed his hand and started walking towards the exit with Kevin in tow.

The ride home Kevin swallowed a pill as Stacey had her feet up on the dash board with her dress pulled up and she was fingering her pussy, rubbing her clit, and sloshing noises were coming from her big wet pussy lips. Stacey had two orgasms before they got home the whole car smelled of her sex. Kevin was trying to watch and drive at the same time, a couple of times there was a swerve or two to get back on the road.

They made it to the house and through the door before Stacey says I horny as hell and need a good fuck as she pulled her dress off and stood in the living room naked but still had her heels on. Kevin looks at her standing there and says you look so amazingly hot standing there like that. Stacey jokes this might be the new dress code someday and laughs. Kevin smiles at the thought of that saying Yes, please! On the dress code.

Stacey takes Kevin by the hand to the couch, then pulling his pants down and his baggy white underwear (So sexy, not!) having him stand there. She sat in between his legs rubbing her fingers up his thighs with her finger nails. Stacey sits back on her legs, with her butt down on the floor Then tells Kevin to take a small step forward. Stacey Leans forward and looking up at Kevin she takes his dick into her mouth slowly working around the crown. Licking and lightly dragging her teeth around the head as Kevin moans and softly saying "oh yes that feels so good" while looking down at her.

Stacey pulls her mouth away and says did you like watching me dance baby? Kevin moans out a yes. Stacey goes on saying were you watching Anthony dancing with me, holding me tight and grabbing my ass? Putting her lips back on his dick, sucking the head and swirling her tongue around the head. Kevin replies yes I saw him gab you, hold you, and cup you. When I saw him pinch your nipple and the way you were kissing him, I thought that I was going home alone on our date night. Kevin didn't tell her he was stroking his dick under the table as he was watching them.

Pulling her mouth off his dick and looking into his eyes she saw the sadness in his face and eyes. His dick also deflated a little. Stacey felt bad at that moment, then said "Kevin sweetheart" I want you there the first time also. But if we do this there might be times that you will not be able to watch. Will you ok with that? If someone wanted to take me away from you for a few hours. Would you be ok with that Kevin?

She wrapped her lips back around the head engulfing it, she started suckling and circling her tongue around. Bringing his dick back to life. Kevin, though gritted teeth replies please try to let me watch every time please! But if you feel you like there is no other choice I want to know that you are safe and that you're not gone too long, I worry and I love you.

Kevin's moan and groans are growing loader as Stacey is concentrating on his big mushroom head. She was looking up at Kevin with desire in her eyes as he was looking down, their eyes locking both feeling the lust building inside.

Stacey pops off and says I love the head of your dick. Then she bends down swallowing dick all the way down to his pubic hair she gags a little but not enough to pull off. As her throat adjusted to his dick she is able to deepthroat him with no trouble holding herself down on him she starts to move her lips on the base of his dick like kissing fish do. Driving Kevin crazy as he flexes his hips forward while grabbing the back of Stacey's head holding her there as he keeps flexing into her mouth.

1...34567...12