The Story of Stacey and Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stops and sits on the bed to take off her heels showing off her pretty painted strawberry red toes matching the color of her lipstick. Hiking up the skirt some more and showing off her panties that they have wedged in between her big lips. Stacey again gives a sexy hair flip to really drive Carl Opps, she means Kevin wild (she snickers to herself).

I look at Kevin as I fall back on the bed with lust in my eyes and say, "See anything you like?" With my skirt hiked up and long legs showing, and her blouse is open enough to show her ample breast as she lays on the bed.

Kevin practically leaped on the bed. He climbs on top of Stacey, bending down to kiss her passionately and she response with equal passion wrapping her arms and legs around him holding him tight. They make out for a little while Kevin starts to remove her blouse. Rubbing his hand across her sheer nude bra causing her nipples to get harder as moans escapes from those luscious lips.

Kevin kisses her neck while lowering the straps on her bra as Stacey helps him get her arms out. He rolls her to him and kisses her passionately reaching around to undo her bra. Tossing the bra to someplace in the room, kissing the tops of her breast working his way her cleavage, he nuzzles his face in between her firm breast he kisses and licks her valley enjoying how good she feels.

Stacey has her arms up above her head and moans then swings her arms back around to grab Kevin head and pull him to her chest moaning and saying, "oh yes that feels good baby." "Lick my nipples, grab my titties oh yes baby!"

Kevin slides over to her left nipple and slowly licks around her areola as Stacey's nipple grows hard and erect. Kevin takes her whole areola in his mouth careful not to touch her nipple, he begins to suck and suckle. Stacey grabs ahold of his head holding him tight to her tit moaning and groaning. Kevin finally takes her nipple into his lips and sucks and nibbles on her nipple. Stacey is squirming feeling the pleasure/pain as she tells him harder baby then yelps as Kevin does what he is told.

He switches to the right nipple doing the same thing as Stacey is moving and squirming like a snake as Kevin continues his attack on her nipple. Kevin reaches down to her and starts to ease her panties off her. Stacey helps his effort by lifting her firm tight ass and her panties come off her and down her legs as she kicks them off.

Kevin stops and removes his clothes then he slides his hands down her long, beautiful legs, admiring them. He parts her legs and lowers his head down to her mound until he is face to pussy close. Breathing in her smell as he nuzzles her small patch of fuzzy. Stacey holding her breast groping herself moaning yes baby.

Kevin licks slowly around her big lips feeling the heat of her pussy against his face. Stacey tells him "stop teasing and eat my pussy baby Kevin!"

Kevin put a full lip lock on her big outer lips his mouth moving around her pussy as his tongue flicks her hole. She bucks a little and squeezes her legs together around his head. Squealing as Kevin continues his assault on her pussy, adding a finger pumping it in and out. Letting her get use to his finger.

Sucking on her clit a little before he adds another finger causing Stacey to push her hips up. He curls his fingers upward a little finding that smooth spot that always causes Stacey to orgasm and starts to rub it in small circles moving the finger in and out. Kevin can feel her spasm and squeezing his fingers, so he knows she is close. Spreading his fingers out a little again and keeping that way Kevin piston in and out of her pussy Stacey really responds and pushes back against him saying she likes that baby.

Licking, sucking, and pushing his fingers deep inside her pussy rubbing her button inside. Stacey starts to push her pussy hard against Kevin's face and then arching her whole back she starts to shake and lets out a grunting noise then Stacey says yes I'm Cumming and yet again squeezes her legs together around his head. These are orgasms Stacey appreciates.

She lays there panting as she feels Kevin moving up her body lining his dick up with her pussy. He feels the thickness as his dick starts penetrating pass her big lips her ring is tight but with a small push his dick pops right in. Stacey yelps as Kevin groans and then both are moaning as Kevin moves in then slowly out and then jab it back in.

Never giving her the full 7" he liked the feeling of the little jabs but Stacey who liked feeling of the whole dick deep inside her pussy. As Kevin continues to increase his pace sometimes going a little deeper but it was mostly jabbing her pussy, quicker and quicker he goes until with no warning suddenly he cums deep inside her pussy. Just when Stacey was about to have herself an orgasm it died as Kevin slumped off to the side of Stacey panting hard saying that was great baby how about you? Stacey lied saying "yea, baby I agree" as she lays there disappointed and wanting more. Slowly falling asleep clinching, a pillow in between her legs.

Stacey looks back thinking that was over a year ago, before the work projects took over their lives for a year. We did get paid very well, Enough to retire in about three months. A lot more free time to explore this new sexual role-playing game that Kevin is playing. Oh, this is going to be fun she pounders with a shiver of excitement throughout her whole body.

They both took Friday off from work so they would be well rested for a night out of dinner and dancing. When Friday came Stacey almost jumped out of her skin with excitement. First, she knew that sex was on the table so to speak or anywhere else lol. (Pun intended). She did busy work around the house. Dishes, vacuum, checking emails and a few pointless and unless phone calls just to make the day go by faster.

It's time for a night out, to have dinner then some dancing. She thought I'm ready for a night of fun and sex, plus trying out Kevins pills also. Excited and wet, she was giddy and hummed a little tune as she was getting ready though out the day.

Kevin was out in the workshop catching up on projects for the house throughout the day. He stopped for lunch around 1:30ish. After that an hour's nap in the guest room down the hall from the main bedroom at 2:30pm. This gives Stacey our bedroom and bathroom for a nap and to get ready herself.

He awakes feeling good and ready to go out for an evening of dinner and dancing although he don't dance a lot or for long times. A hot shower, a smooth shave, some cologne that Stacey likes. Then get ready to go out on the town.

It's Friday afternoon and after a short nap Stacey feels great, full of energy, anticipating the night to come. Thinking about tasty food and a few drinks, then dance away the night. Hoping that a stranger comes along to hit on her, she thinks. Her whole-body shakes at the thought of a stranger coming up to dance with her and trying to pick her up. With Kevin right there watching, oh my Stacey shakes just thinking about it.

Sitting on the bed she starts to put lotion on her legs and around her pussy lips to keep it smooth, supple, and radiant. This gets Stacey excited and wet. She can't stop and keeps rubbing her pussy around her clit. Thinking about Carl and his big bulge. Rubbing her clit and putting two fingers in her pussy. Moving her fingers across her clit with the other hand. Increasing the speed, faster back and forth until she shouts out OH! YESSSS! CARRLL!

She slumps back on the bed and panting hard trying to catch her breath. Breathing deeply and exhaling slowly. Feeling the impact of a huge orgasm in her pussy and throughout her whole body. Stacey was lying on the bed thinking of what's to come.

She thinks Kevin is a so-so dancer, he can only handle about 30 to 45 minutes of dancing before he sits and watches me. This will be the fourth time we have gone out dancing since we been married So, I know he won't last long. Each time he calls it quits; I would only get to dance a little while longer to a few songs. Then he would say he was ready to go, and we would be heading out the door to go home, I feel a little disappointed that we could not stay longer each time.

Stacey finished taking a hot bath and shaving her long perfect legs taking exceptional care to shave around her pussy, carefully pulling on the lips to make sure it was all smooth. Just a little tuff of hair on top in the shape of a neat triangle pointing down she laughs, I'm pointing the way.

Her big labia lips are a little more outstanding then most, so her tiny lace thong panties might not contain her big pussy lips. A lip might slip out or both slip out and my thong is wedged in between them. At that point, the thong would be rubbing my clit making her cream the panties with small orgasms. She would just take them off and stuff the damp panties in Kevin's jacket pocket, kissing his ear lobe when she does this. Telling him "Here is a present for you."

Thinking to herself, there's nothing like the feel of a freshly shaved pussy. I can feel the temperature in the air change if I go with no panties. But she thinks that might be too slutty with the dress she is wearing tonight, black lace thong panties it is. Kevin likes my black lace ones. Then she giggles with intriguing thoughts, running around the bedroom getting ready.

Stacey starts to carefully apply her make-up, paying close attention to around her eyes, she wants to make them pop. Most of her hair was pulled back and braided in the back. Leaving small sexy loose curls hanging down the side of her face, It made her look 20 then 25.

Stacey took a half a day off on Thursday to find a dress for Friday night. She found a black petite ruffle hem dress. It looked so cute that I just had to get it. My shoulders are bare, and the tops of my 34C's are on full display. She thinks, I have to be careful when I bend over so I don't spill out of my dress lol.

The skirt part of the dress hangs down like a upside down triangle. Starting at her hips the dress hangs down just 6" pass the hips, then tampered down to where the point is dangling between my legs, just 4 inches above my knees. She thinks I have to watch how I sit, most of my legs will show and my panties might also. Wearing my black lace thong panties hoping they will containing my big pussy lips lol.

The shoes she bought are a stiletto 5-inch heel with a peep toe and a thin strap around my ankle. Adding to it all is the gold ankle bracelet, putting it on the left ankle, giggling to herself, knowing the myth about ankle bracelets. (Look it up if you are curious)

The finishing touch is her sex juice a perfume called Mon Guerlain it smells of Jasmine, Lavender, Vanilla, and Cherry all scents are aphrodisiacs to turn men on.

Taking a look in the mirror she grasp at how sexy she looks. I mean a pure sexy image before her; Stacey is giddy with excitement.

Kevin is dressed in a light blue button-down shirt and dark blue sports jacket with jeans and his comfortable dance shoes. He is almost ready as he is waiting for Stacey to finish prepping. In the meantime, he starts to get high and has a drink before their night out.

As Stacey descend the stairs, she see Kevin getting high and thinks he is going to be too stoned to go out. When looking at her, he pops up almost knocking the bong over. Kevin is totally gawking as he blows out his hit and stammers out Yo... um "cough." You look amazing, so dam sexy. Just Wow! Is all I got baby. Stacey says, "I take it you like my new outfit." Kevin can only nod with his month hanging open.

They had already made reservations at Sal's, an upscale restaurant downtown for 6pm. Then go dancing at Danny's Bar just down the street. A long overdue night out of fun and dancing. Stacey was really looking forward to this, she was leaning over kissing Kevin deeply and Thanking him for agreeing to go out.

Arriving at Sal's at 5:50pm. As we walked in it seemed like everything stopped and everybody was looking at me. Kevin had to nudge me to move forward to the hostess counter. The hostess seated us in the second booth just above the check-in counter and slightly to the left.

Kevin sat in the booth with his back to the door. Stacey scooted into the booth, so she was facing the door. The waiter came by providing us with menus, water and silverware rolled in cloth napkins. He give us a minute to decide what to eat. The waiter took exceptional care to hover over Stacey's side as he took our orders, it was like Kevin wasn't there. After the waiter left, Stacey said she was going to the ladies' room and to freshen up a little.

As she carefully scooted out of the booth and stood up, taking a few steps then stopping in front of Kevin's side. Stacey is frozen there just looking towards the Host check-in counter. Kevin asked Stacey if she is alright. She replied yes, as she turned her head quickly to look at him then quickly back to what she was looking at.

This is what Kevin heard:

Stacey! Wow! You are looking amazing. Kevin could not see who she was she was talking to.

Stacey squealed Mark! I thought I would never see you again. Stacey never moved from her spot as she was blocking Kevin's view.

Mark walked towards her and gave her a big bear hug. As Mark did this, Kevin had turned his head around, looking up trying to see who it was. He saw a very good-looking younger looking white guy with a strong jaw and a full head of strawberry blonde hair. As the hug ended, he saw more of the guy's face and noticed his deep blue eyes, as the man stepped away from the hug Kevin saw how tall he was and his broad shoulders, but could not see any more, so he intently listened to their conversation.

Stacey: I thought you were going to work at that other job.

Mark: I'm still there, I came back for a buddy of mine, his divorce was finalized today it's been going on for over a year, we're out celebrating. What about you? What's you doing here? You, look amazing, very sexy! Wow!

Stacey was blushing red saying "thanks," in a cute little girl voice. You look very handsome yourself. I'm here with my umm.. husband, we are out on a date. But she says it as if she is ashamed of telling Mark that.

Stacey: What are you doing while you're here, where are you staying?

Mark: Looking her in the eyes he says, "Are you going to get any this time?"

Stacey: Slaps Mark arm Saying, "Mark stop it behave!" They laugh together.

Mark: "I'm staying at a friend's and on a pull-out bed/couch tonight after that I don't know. I'm here until early Monday morning and then I fly out. He laughs. I did not think all this though, it was an impulsive thing just grab and go.

Stacey: Stacey pondered for a moment, then blurted out Come to my house tomorrow and we can have dinner and catch up. Say 6pm?

Mark: Do you still live at the same place?

Stacey: Yep, So, see you at 6?

Mark: Absolutely, Ok!, I need to get back to my buddy's or there is a drinking penalty involved. The boys and I are having a few drinks at the bar, then heading to the strip club. Laughing again.

Stacey: A strip club! You going to get all horned up then go to sleep on a couch at a friend's house, she laughs saying you definitely did not think this through as she playfully slaps his chest.

He bends down and gives her a big deep hug as he snuggles into her neck he whispered something into her ear. Stacey blushes and giggles as she turns her head. Mark leans in and gives her a small light kiss on the lips, then he slowly turns walking away, glancing back to take another look at her.

Stacey stands there watching Mark disappear into the bar area. Surprised and captivated by the kiss, all she could do is watch Mark. As this is going on Kevin slides around in the booth so he can see what's going on behind him. He witnessed the kiss as he looks on in disbelief watching their lips slowly part while Mark is looking into her eyes.

What he whispered to her was "You look great in your sexy outfit, bet you look amazing and sexier with nothing on."

Stacey is frozen in that spot as if a total daze, Kevin slides back down and around into the booth and he reaches out to shake Stacey's hip saying is there something you need to tell me? She remembers she has to use to ladies' room; she replies I'm going to the restroom and in a fog she wondered off.

She really needed to freshen up her pussy, it was getting all juicy talking to Mark. Proceeding to the lady's restroom, Stacey rushed to the nearest open stall closed the door then pulled her dress up so she could diddle her pussy a little while thinking about Mark. It didn't take long for her to achieve a small orgasm soaking her panties so much that she had to take them off balling up in her hand. Cleaning up her pussy she headed back to Kevin.

Stacey was gone a while, when she finally scooted into the booth she grabbed her purse and tucked her wet panties into them. She finally looked up to see Kevin's face and it had the look of who, why, what all at the same time. Stacey said What! Kevin said, "Who was that? And why is he coming over for dinner"? Stacey replied "Oh, that was Mark, my work husband during that yearlong project I had. WelI, I have not seen him in over 10 months, and I want to catch up on things. A quiet dinner without loud music or people, I figured dinner at home.

Just then the salads came, along with the waiter, hovering around Stacey like a moth to a flame. Kevin was not happy as he was eating his salad. Kevin asked how dinner is going to work out in a harsh tone. Stacey replied I'm not sure yet as the wheels in her head are turning.

Stacey looked at Kevin seeing his unhappy face saying "settle down baby" I will make this up to you in an incredibly unique way, as she rubbed his leg with her shoes. There was silence as they ate. Each having different thoughts in their heads.

As their meals came, Kevin asked what's for dinner tomorrow? Stacey thought about it then looked Kevin in the eyes and asked if he could please make his aphrodisiac meal.

Which was salad of Spinach, Kale, and Mustard greens with special sex dressing. (recipe online) Flax seed for the salad, Pomegranate on the side.

Appetizer: Oysters,

Sauteing Salmon with asparagus,

Dessert can be Chocolate Strawberry pie,

Red wine to drink.

Kevin replied that would take most of the day to prepare and huffed. Turning to Stacey and says, "you will have to help out on this one if that's what you want." Stacey nodded ok as they went on eating dinner.

Kevin asked what's the seating arrangements at the table? Our table is not big. Stacey again sheepishly looked at Kevin and asked if could eat in the kitchen past-thru with the blinds closed so they could talk privately. She didn't want me to be left out in their conversations and you making a scene of disgust on your face or your big huffs all throughout dinner.

Stacey said I'm only thinking of how you would feel. Awkward right! In some weird way she made sense, I would sit there feeling out of place and definitely would huff a lot. Stacey with her best little girl voice and flashing her eyelashes as he looks into big green eyes. Said Please! I will make it up to you I promise baby.

Finishing dinner plus three drinks later, Kevin paid the bill and then they went outside. Kevin said he is debating about going dancing, but Stacey leaned in kissing him with passion and a hungry tongue curling around his and as she gently pulls away looking at him and saying," that's what we came to do go dancing." Come on let's go dancing grabbing his arm and pulling him down the sidewalk. Kevin snaps put of his daze smiles and laughs yeah, you're right. Continuing to walk down the street to Danny's Bar.

Kevin still had questions and asked what am I supposed to do as "you two" are having dinner? I not serving food he said as they stopped walking. You two can get from the kitchen yourself. I will have it laid out for you. Then they continued on with Stacey saying Ok, no problem.