The Story of Stacey and Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey is humming and gently grabbing his balls, she starts to milk them causing Kevin screamed out I'm Cumming! Expecting Stacey to pull off and shoot all over her body but she kept his dick firmly planted in her mouth as she kept suckling his whole dick. Stacey and Kevin continued to look into each other's eyes the whole time she has his dick in her mouth. Kevin came hard convulsing into Stacey's throat holding her head fast against him. Stacey still was humming as she gaged a little trying to swallow all his cum as some leaked out the corners of her mouth she was able to get most of his cum down her throat. Kevin releases his hand on her head, and she stopped humming then gently pulling off his dick while still looking up at him telling him you taste good licking her lips and wiping her chin off with her finger and scooping off the last bit and sucking it in her mouth hearing her say "MMMM so good!"

As they stood up and Kevin grabbed her by the waist pulling her close and without thinking he bent forward and put a full lip lock on Stacey. Stacey's eyes went wide as Kevin fletched slightly but never pulled away as he kissed her passionately holding her tight in his arms while Stacey wraps her arms around him. Both basking in an afterglow embrace continuing to kiss like lovers. Both feeling the love they have for each other. Breaking apart slowly he says I love you Stacey. Making deep eye contact Stacey says I love too baby. He brings her in for another hug then Kevin turns saying I'm taking a quick shower then to bed, there is a lot to do tomorrow as Kevin walked up the stairs to the bedroom.

Stacey still standing stunned and smiling while giggling like a schoolgirl as stomps up and down and spinning in a circle squealing in delight. She was surprised that Kevin kissed her after cumming in her mouth but if he didn't mind then why should she. Wondering if Kevin would be willing to eat her pussy after Mark Cums in her. MMMMmm she is giggling at the thought.

Stacey is so excited and can't wait for tomorrow at 6pm to come quick enough. She takes a deep breath, gathers up her clothes, and heads up to the shower also then bed. Humming and smiling and licking her lips along the way.

Stacey slept incredibly good throughout the night, waking up thinking of the night to come. With a stretch and a yawn, she extended her arms to the side and threw out her chest. Her nipples were waking up also and were growing as they pressed against her tight silk night gown. Bringing her hands up to her chest she starts rubbing her breast, squeezing, and groping herself working her way to her nipples, lightly pinching and twisting, she groans. She suddenly stops and thinks better save it for tonight as she shivers at the thought of it all, she is so excited. After coming out of the bathroom Stacey goes back to the bedroom and Kevin.

She looks at Kevin who is still sleeping, snoring soundly. She looks at him fondly, thinking of what they have been through to get this far. This house, her career, she just took it all in for a moment and loved her life. The missing piece was the great sex she was needing, being taking, and fucked hard and cumming hard. She did miss that part of sex. As she was getting older her libido was increasing and it seemed she was horny most of the time, wanting an orgasm to release her desire.

She didn't want to mess this up, asking herself "would she ruin her marriage?" Probably not. "Is this what Kevin wants deep down inside?" Laughing as she thinks of all the stories and videos he has on wife watching so, the answer is yes. "Is this what she wants?" To experience what she has read and the video's saw, the wives looked like they were having the best sex in their life. The look on their faces and hearing them as they have orgasm after orgasm. Telling their lovers to fuck them hard as the wives are praising the cocks that is inside them. Her answer was FUCK YEAH!

A horny Stacey woke up early in the morning her mind was thinking of all Kevin's wife watching stories and videos and the interracial sex ones. The Porn stories and videos that he has picked out and saved. She carefully got out of bed and quietly went to his "office" computer and typed in his only password he uses and bam she was in.

She scrolled until a title stuck her right, there it was. "Husband watches wife with his Boss her first time"... Viewed 300 times. He must like this one she thought to herself.

Stacey got comfortable in his cushion chair and opened the story. She was enthralled by the story. Of a shy and reluctant wife that was trying to save her husband's job by having the Boss over for dinner and "talk" it over. But it was the Boss that seduced the wife and was soon she was having multiple orgasms, some were Hugh and ongoing orgasms with her new lover. The Boss was pleasing the wife in ways her husband could not.

The story itself was impressive and the husband watched and serviced his wife afterwards licking and sucking on her pussy giving her a couple of orgasms. Before she pushes his face away and curls up next to her lover the Boss and falls asleep.

The stories of the lovers taking some ones pussy as their own and cumming inside the wives. The wives succumb to the wishes of their lovers until they are sometimes released back to the husband under conditions. The wives wanted their husband to go down on them every time after they had cum inside their pussies from another lover. The women wanting to have that last orgasm into their husband's mouth squeezing and spasming, rubbing her pussy all around the face while holding their heads in place. The husbands never said no to the wife's request.

The wives and husbands were hooked after that and enjoyed their new life style. In most cases everybody was happy with how things turned out. But there were a couple of stories that went totally wrong and ended a couple of marriages. Those stories were erotic and intriguing but the way it ended for some was just so wrong, Stacey thought.

Stacey had to pull away from the stories, she was she was building to a hard orgasm was she reading the story, but she wanted to save the big hard orgasm for tonight. Thinking she can have a small orgasm with Kevin before she starts her day, besides throw a little pussy Kevin's way to keep him happy lol. As long as he gets some, every other week. I'm fine with that because I know I will be getting my share she laughs and squeals with delight.

Stacey went back to their bedroom; Kevin was just waking up and had pulled back the sheets and he was sporting wood. She licked her lips and walked towards the bed saying Good Morning sunshine. Kevin said good morning as he yawned. Stacey replied I was talking to your dick silly. Giggling she said I'm kidding slapping Kevin on the leg. Kevin surprised at first, taking a bit to get the joke, and started laughing. Saying sorry just waking up.

Starting at the foot of the bed Stacey crawls up to Kevin, coming to rest in between his legs at eye level with Kevin's dick. Kevin says sorry Stac, I got to pee bad! He proceeds to rolls out of bed and heads to the bathroom. After Kevin finishes, he knows that Stacey doesn't like to suck his dick after he pees, so he goes over to the vanity and washes his dick and pats dry. Gets some mouth wash and with a spit in the sink he heads out.

Walking back in Kevin jumps into the bed and he gives Stacey a big kiss and says, "Good Morning baby." "Oh, I love you," holding her tight against him for a moment. Saying now where were we. Settling back into his position like before. Stacey says, "I love you too sweetheart." She lays still until Kevin is finished moving around. Once again at eye level with Kevin's dick.

Stacey licks her lips, saying to Kevin how about a blowjob and a little pussy to start your day. Kevin smiles and replies yes, that would be awesome! She takes his dick and starts by sucking just the head making it expand. Causing her to giggle and says you may have a skinny dick, but I love your big head babe. Stacey goes back to his dick, swirling her tongue around the head then slurping his dick into her mouth.

Kevin groans and flexes his hips upward, but Stacey pulls away saying no, no, no you don't get to control the action. Now lay back down and no flexing lie still, or I can stop what I'm doing, and you can finish yourself.

Kevin huffs and lays still as Stacey bends down to put his dick back into her mouth. Locking her lips around the whole head she starts sucking and slurping, swirling her tongue around. Driving Kevin crazy and he can't hunch his hips up or she will stop, he is fighting the urge. Kevin doesn't want to stop as he grabs the sheets with both hands, trying not to hunch.

Stacey increases her slurping, taking more of his dick into her mouth. She pulls almost all the way off his dick a string of saliva dripping from her mouth to his dick, slurping his dick back into her mouth taking more and more dick sliding down her throat until she is easily deep-throating him. Kevin his holding back clenching the sheets like his life depended on him not letting go. He is moaning out and calling Stacey's name Stacey Ohhh! Bbabby! please!

Just when Kevin thought he couldn't take it anymore, Stacey pulls off his dick with a pop. Sits up, turns around and getting on her knees, then bends over lifting her ass up. Kevin had his eyes closed and was confused at first as to why she stopped. Opening his eyes, he sees why, smiling Kevin gets up and behind her. He presses his dick up against her very wet pussy and pushing his dick forward easily sliding almost all in then back out and back in.

Getting a good rhythm going causing Stacey to go wild as Kevin is fucking her. He is hammering her pussy with all he has, and he is thinking is how great it is fucking Stacey. He slowly slides completely out then rams he dick back in all the way pressing his groin against her try to get deep inside her pussy. Kevin bellowed I'M CUUMMIMG! and howling oh yes! oh yes! Stacey feeling him squirting inside her, pushing back into him and squeezing her pussy as she has a small orgasm that make her shiver Saying, "yes baby I am too." She thought this would be enough to tie her over until tonight, smiling while snickering to herself and thinking this worked out better then she planned.

Kevin panting slumps over to one side, falling on his back. Breathing deeply as he thinks that's the best orgasm I've had in months. He tries to get up but fails, then tells Stacey I'm going to lay here awhile.

Stacey gets out of bed wipes the cum from between her legs with a t-shirt, she giggles as she is putting on panties to keep from leaking cum down her legs. Stacey says that didn't take long, Kevin smiles and responds, "yea but it was worth it my love."

Stacey heads down the stairs telling Kevin, "I'm going to start breakfast, when you recover come down and help." Kevin manage to say, "I will be there in a minute."

Stacey was happy her plan had worked so well. Getting Kevin to cum so hard, he will be satisfied for rest of the day, maybe two days. Now she can concentrate on herself and get ready for Mark tonight.

She was just about to yell for Kevin, when he came into the kitchen. Saying after breakfast, I'm going to mow the lawn then go to the grocery store to get food for tonight. Stacey replies make the lawn look nice for me please, thank you and I love you leaning over to kiss him deeply. After breakfast they go there about their task for the day.

Stacey started cleaning around the house, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the bathrooms. Stacey worked on making the living room all cozy and inviting. She used special scented candles around the house, the smell of romance and love. She changed all the light bulbs in the living room to a softer light, even in the dining room making it more romantic.

She changed the sheets in all three bedrooms, on the upper level is the master bedroom and has a king-size bed. One guest room has a basic queen size bed. The other guest room is on the far side of the house. You go up a couple of stairs to a landing, then to the left is a short hallway with a door on the right.

This guest room has two windows with thick drapes on the inside, and a king-size bed with a bench at the foot of the bed. The bathroom has a deep bathtub but has never used as of yet and a big shower area with rainfall shower. Sexy furniture is all around to add a seductive atmosphere to the room.

Stacey took the room over 3 months ago hoping to surprise Kevin after she was done.(He is going to be surprised alright!)

When she saw it was becoming a storage room. She thought why not a bedroom for herself so she was going to turn it into her get away bedroom. Kevin had his man cave so, I got my Queens room she laughs at her made up name but likes the tone so the name stays she says to herself.

Stacey has it decorated more of a sexy feminine bedroom. The room was painted with soft reds, light blues, some purple and pinks thrown around and splashes of spring colors throughout the room. A full-length mirror along with a couple of small diamond mirrors on the walls placed at the right height though out the room. The bed was super plush and cozy along with big soft pillows. The blanket on top was super puffy. Plus, a small chandelier in the middle of the room with a couple of wall sconces on either side of the bed. This was her get away from the world room.

Stacey was going to surprise Kevin with the room this weekend, Well until Mark came into the picture, now he will have to wait to see it until Mark leaves. Stacey has never slept in the room at night she has only taken naps, Because she has always slept with Kevin in their Bed as husband and wife.

The bedroom on the other side of the house that is seldom used, Kevin thought it. To him it was more or less a storage room or yoga room for Stacey. Kevin has not seen it since Stacey took it over a few months ago. He hardly sees that side of the house because he goes out the back door to go to the garage to the car. So, the front side foyer and the big guest bedroom on that side of the house. Kevin has never bothered to see what Stacey has been up to. He had the whole basement to himself and his big man cave office. He really didn't care.

Then Stacey made the all the bedrooms sexier and enchanting by changing light bulbs to a much softer light. Aphrodisiac scented candles that trigger the senses of sex and love around the rooms.

Stacey worked hard cleaning and changing things around to look more inviting, sexy, and cozy, smiling proudly looking back at her all the work she did and saying it's time to get ready. She went to her room on the far side of the house locked the door and took a long hot bath with a glass of wine with some sexy, sensual jazz music playing in the background. Stacey turned up the music and grabbed her special wine glass a Hugh goblet full of red wine. She settled into the deep tub and set her glass on the shelf she made while in the tub.

Shaving her legs and carefully around her pussy lips, making it all smooth. Kevin says my pussy looks perfect in its size and shape of her lips, the texture, and the overall looks. Kevin would joke sometimes saying "you have a porn star pussy" I would gasp saying no way could I let the world see my perfect pussy, shaking her head as both of us laughed about it. Thinking about what Kevin said that she has a porn pussy made Stacey smile and giggle while she was finishing her bath and wine. Stacey laughs saying, "Come take pictures of the perfect porn pussy, you can look but can't touch." HA ha ha ha.

Kevin came into the kitchen with all the food and started preparing the meals for tonight, it will take a couple of hours. He is laying out warming pans for some the foods and bowls for others. All they have to do come into the kitchen and grab a plate and they serve themselves and go sit at the dining room table. Kevin will eat at the island pass-through with the blinds shut slightly so he can hear and watch them.

Kevin went to for Stacey to see how she is doing and if she needs anything. She not in our bedroom and she not in the guest room upstairs. Just a though he goes over to the big guest room, walks up the two steps walks down the small hall way and grabs the knob on the door to the right. Kevin finds it's locked, he has no key. But he hears jazz music playing inside, realizing Stacey is in there getting dressed. He thought it was strange, but this whole week has been that way, so why should this be a surprise.

Kevin went back to the kitchen and kept busy as he is coming to the realization of what is going to happen tonight. In one way he is jealous that Stacey is getting super horny for this guy. But in another way he is curious and excited about watching it all unfold in front of him. He feels a stir in his groin as thinks about it. He wonders if he can handle watching Stacey fuck Mark and what if she likes it, I mean really likes it. What does he do then and how will he handle that?

Kevin told himself to calm down and breath, he was working himself into a nervous fit. He thought about all stories and videos and how excited he got while reading, the videos and how he enjoyed them and his fantasies. But now He will be living the story and will be watching just like in the videos. He decided that this is what he wants, plus it will help with his ED and he can be hard and have some good sex with Stacey also. She deserves to enjoy sex the way she likes and wants. He will just go with the flow and see how things play out, he wants a happy wife not sneaking around lying and cheating, which would lead to divorce. Kevin did not want that at all he loved Stacey very much.

Stacey was finishing putting on her outfit for tonight and paying special attention to her make-up especially around the eyes, she wants them to be seductive and alluring. So, when eye contact is made it will cause him not to be able to look away.

She was wearing a black mesh almost sheer embroidery kimono cover up she wore it over a very thin, low cut powder blue crop top. The tops and of her breast were displayed proudly. Underneath was a sexy black lace see through ultra-thin push-up bra she bought special for tonight. You can clearly see her big nipples pressed against the fabric when they get excited as she rubs them to make them pop, she giggles and smiles...

Her white mini skirt it hangs just 4 inches above her knee with a side zipper, it shows lots of leg. She bought some sexy red lace thong panties, they are very thin they come with string attached to a small steel ball the of size of a big pea.

It hangs on the inside of the panties, supposed to tuck it just inside the pussy lips. So, the ball moves up and down rubs the clit as she moves around. With her big pussy lips will be tightly tucked inside the panties and the ball will be on her sensitive clit making her hornier throughout the night, as she snickers.

Then her black 5-inch-high heels with a single suede ankle strap. This will complete my outfit she said. Looking in the mirror she comments I looked mouthwatering hot just the way I wanted am, I jaw dropping I would say. Laughing she then says I will put on my most dangerous perfume Dior Hypnotic Poison. This will drive Mark insane from just smelling me she giggling to herself. This is going to be a great night and I can't wait.

As she looked at the clock and saw 5:49 all of sudden she became nervous and shaky. Going over to her bedroom liquor cabinet she poured herself two shots of Watermelon Vodka shivering slightly as it goes down then does a small half one. I do not want to get too drunk before the party gets started she thinks to herself just a good buzz and to calm my nerves.

Kevin was finishing in the kitchen when the doorbell rang, Kevin looks at his watch and says 5:59, he is on time and probably anxious. As he is walking towards the door he hears Stacey as she peeks outside her bedroom asking Kevin if he could get he could get the door, adding "Please baby, I'll be out in a little bit!" Kevin replies yes, dear!

1...45678...12