The Story of Stacey and Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she rose up on her elbows arched her back and literally howled out her orgasm as Kevin neared his own climax kept fucking her with all he had left and erupted deep in his wife's womb. Rope after rope after rope of cum shot out of Kevin and deep inside her. Kevin is panting hard as he slides to one side of Stacey. Stacey had not moved as she could feel his cum leaking out and running down the insides of her legs.

Both laying on the bed having just experienced some of the best sex in their marriage. Stacey slowly got up off the bed and said I need a shower will you join me babe? Kevin gathered up some energy and rolled off the bed landing on his feet as he heard the shower turn on. Kevin headed for the bathroom and the shower stall laughing to himself.

He entered the stall as she was facing the spray of the shower and leaning her head back as the hot water cascaded over her face. She leaned forward out of the spray when she did that it caused her ass to stick out. Then she felt Kevin's dick touching her ass, she bent forward so she can feel his dick and it was semi-hard. She wiggles her bottom back against Kevin's dick, so his dick is resting in her crack sandwiched between two fantastic cheeks. Moving her ass up and down, soon Kevin's dick started to get hard. oh yes! a hard on! oh goody! Stacey thinks to herself.

Stacey smiles as she reaches back between her legs and finds the prize, grabbing hold of it she rubs the big head back and forth across her big lips. Getting hotter as she does this then his dick suddenly slipped into her, causing her to shriek a little with surprise.

Kevin reaches around cupping her beautiful breast, holding them, and massaging them while also tweaking her nipples occasionally and feeling her against him as he starts moving his hips back and forth with little jabs. Then Kevin starts to use longer strokes as he went on fucking Stacey.

Stacey loves having her 34C's played with but rarely they get the attention she wants. It usually a little foreplay (kissing and hugging) then straight to fucking either on top or on the bottom. She rather get the fucking if she had a choice. But Somedays she liked to have both, foreplay and good body slapping mind blowing sex. I have titties play with them I like it she thinks out loud.

Kevin grabs her tits, squeezing them and he dick is plunging into it as she arches her back he slips in a little deeper. Kevin growls and Stacey ohhing! and aweeing! Then Stacey says loudly I'm cumming on you baby. He is giving her what he has left as he yells out I'm Cumming in you again baby.

Kevin is on shaky legs and holds on to her for support as Stacey is holding on to the folding out chair in the shower for balance. They take a moment to recover, soaping up and rising off, they are all clean and dry ready for bed. Kevin falls asleep before he even hit the pillow lol. Stacey all smiles as she drifted off to sleep thinking about the day and all that happened.

She never told Kevin about the catwalk and the gentlemen, there would be many questions that she could not answer. How could she when she does not know how it happened. Stacey later found out that there was a hypnotist's convention at the casino. She was like that is what happened to me! "I was hypnotized to do the things I did, no wonder!"

The second time they tried to role-play was over a year ago, it was 2 weeks before the start of their yearlong projects.

Stacey spent some time on herself, preparing for the next role-playing scenario. She took a hot bath, shaving her long legs. She saved around her large pussy lips carefully, taking particular care as she gilded the razor around to get all the hair off, leaving a little hair on top right above her mound is perfect.

Stacey was thinking as she started getting dressed what to wear while looking on the sexy side of her closet. She chose an emerald, green blouse V neck wrap with bell sleeves. The stretch material hugs snug to her body holding her breast tight in place. The tops of her breast will show a lot of cleavage, with the deep V that stops at the bottom of her breast.

It will go great with her black wrap, A belted black skirt with an Irregular hem and has little ruffles on the edges. If she twirled around will see her pussy or panties. Laughing to herself whichever I decide.

The outfit showed off her perky 34C's and it accentuated her curvy figure. The skirt it was cute, a little shorter then what she is used to, and with an Irregular hem on one side that goes all the way to her hip, if she sits on a stool the skirt will ride up high, her whole leg and part of her hip will show. She will have to watch how she sits. She will have to be aware of how she turns not to show off her pretty black panties, if I wear any and laughs to herself. She says next time no Panties.

Stacey says it's just her husband not a stranger that is trying to pick me up, she says and laughs to herself putting on the tiniest black sheer lace thong panties she has, the material will barely contains and covers her big lips, after a while it will look like I have no panties once the material curls and wedges in between my big lips.

The shoes Stacey picked out are her black stilettos with a leather web that is wrapped around the ankle and has a zipper on the back. Spraying herself down with "he cannot resist me perfume" very intoxicating it is called "beautiful secret by Frogg scent." Kevin really likes it he calls fuck juice, "The smell will drive any man crazy."

The Plan: We live less than a mile away from a big chain hotel. Stacey gets in her car and heads to that hotel and goes straight to the bar. She sits at the of the corner of the bar and order a cosmopolitan. (her favorite drink gets her horny) As she is waiting for Kevin to come by in "pick her up." Then they would get a room and finish their role-playing scenario. Usually, the Bar is empty, and it will be easy to try out our role-playing.

Kevin would come to the hotel in about 20-30 minutes, giving Stacey some time to get a good buzz going. Let her get comfortable in her surroundings.

Kevin was getting high and had a couple of shots. In doing so he lost track of time and ended up running behind by over an hour. He shouted SHIT! and rushed out of the house. He tried to text her that I was on my way. It would be a text that she would never see until after Kevin and her were in their hotel room.

Stacey says I am at the hotel bar waiting for Kevin (my stranger/husband) to come by and swipe me off my feet. I was already on my second drink (cosmopolitan is my favorite drink it gets me horny).

Stacey tells what happened from here; Funny how plans change right before your eyes. When a good-looking Black guy pulls up a chair sits down close to me. He introduces himself "Hi I'm Carl a computer program sales rep. After I get over my initial shock that a good-looking Black man is talking to me, and his voice was so smooth and sexy sounding. I stammer I ugh, I'm Stacey a computer programmer we laughed at the chance meeting someone who knows about their job, and we shook hands. I noticed that he had large soft hands. As Carl Laughs, he says smart and pretty. I blush after he says that and feel a little flush also.

He comments on my nails and how pretty they look. I smile saying "Thanks! I just got them done today." In a proud tone showing them off. My nails I had done in a glossy strawberry red color it matches my toenails as I flash my toes for him to see. He says very sexy looking, by the way your legs are equally as sexy as your heels, again I blush.

He notices my drink is almost gone and asks may I buy you another drink, in his buttery smooth voice. I tell him a cosmopolitan please and thanks. He asked the bartender for another cosmopolitan for the lady, and a johnny walker on the rocks for me please.

He talks with a smooth sexy confident voice that's it's easy to feel relax and calm with him. Carl coyly smiles saying "Why is a very smart and sexy looking women sitting at a hotel bar by herself." Blushing as I look into his beautiful dark eyes for the first time and melt, and I bat my eye lashes.

Stacey's thinking, I never really talked to a Black man outside of work. But this was different, this man is commenting on how smart I am and sexy I look. With the drinks and the fact that I have not been laid in two weeks, I was feeling horny as I talked with Carl.

I was about to tell him why when he asked another question before I could answer him. He notices my wedding ring and with a raised an eyebrow, Carl asks "So, what brings you here?" Are you waiting for someone?

I say yes, I am waiting for my husband, he was supposed to meet me here an hour ago. Carl replies, "He appears to have forgotten about meeting you here." He stands and moves his chair closer as he sits back down in his chair to face me, a tingle goes straight to my pussy as he looks me in my eyes. Stacey is half turned in her chair and crossed other leg over the exposed leg to cover up some of it, but then her dress would fall slowly away on both sides leaving her almost fully exposed, so she uncrossed her legs while holding part of the skirt. She gently brushed back her hair as she looked at Carl like a schoolgirl. She replied maybe "he's at the wrong hotel bar," They both laugh and smile at each other.

Carl just happen to sit on the side were most of my leg is showing to him. In this short skirt sitting on this chair my leg was on in full display I tried in vain to cover up a little of my leg, but it was no use. If she moves in her chair to face him, he would be able to see a lot more than just leg, my black lace thong panties if they are not wedged between my big lips already. I have a large labia so in my tiny thong panties they don't hide my pussy lips very well. As she laughs to herself.

Carl leans in and reaches out putting his hand gently on her knee which sends electricity from his hand right to her pussy. His hand feels warm and soft but gentle. At first, I am stunned by the boldness of this guy. I flinch a little inside and my knee also flinches slightly when he touches me feeling his large hand on my knee made me tingly. I do not brush off his hand or show displeasure that he has his hand on my knee.

Since I didn't remove his hand, he again says how pretty I look as he looks into my eyes again, I am melting the more he talks and looks me in the eyes. He squeezes my leg, and I can feel his powerful thumb dig gently into my outside thigh as his fingers spread out to fill up the whole inside space of my thigh.

Carl moves his hand around my thigh a little doing little circles with his fingertips that grow larger with each slow pass. Until he slowly starts to move his hand up the inside of my skirt towards my panties.

I slowly open my legs without even thinking. He moves his hand up until his middle finger slowly rubs the inside almost to my panties. Causing me to wiggle and fidget as I sit and talk with Carl. Carl smiles back at me knowing I am letting him move further up my leg. Feeling his finger is so close wondering how far he will go here in the bar.

We are talking and my breasts are on fire, my nipples are erect and big. In this blouse. you can see them plainly and with this plunging neckline my cleavage is on display. You can see my chest rise and fall with each sigh and deep breath. Carl move his hand, takes a drink then places his hand back on my leg.

He is getting me so hot as he again inches his way up my leg and slips his hand under my dress. He is so close to my panties that I'm sure he can feel the heat coming from them without even touching them. As he looks into my eyes and with that smooth buttery voice says "You look very sexy. Stacey thinks "I'm melting, my pussy is creaming as I look back into his eyes."

As we are looking at each other, the dirty talk started. Carl asked are you a wife that plays around?" I look at him with shocked eyes, a gaping mouth, and a look of how dare you ask that. Carl immediately leaned back, throwing his hands up to his chest. Saying sorry I did not mean to offend. Stacey started laughing telling Carl its ok to put your arms down you did not offend me. It was just a little joke, ok she was still laughing saying no hard feelings. He said no hard feeling but that was a dirty trick, but he snickered at it anyway.

Carl said so may I ask the question again?" Stacey giggled saying you may. Carl replies are you the type of wife that plays around? As he puts his hand back on Stacey's leg and just like before he slowly moves up her leg.

Stacey looking at Carl she replies she is not sure. My husband and I are spicing things up. This is our first time trying. He plays a stranger to come pick me up here at the bar and we go to the hotel and get a room. We would have wild sex all night.

Carl said I'm a stranger who would be willing to step in since your husband is not here as he puts his hand high under my skirt, stroking my panties. I know you will be howling within 20 minutes after I take you to our room. Looking at me and holding my hand. Stacey blushed red and felt a rush of lust right to her very wet pussy. Oh, how Stacey would love a good fucking and from a black man, which I never been with. At this point I'm willing to do anything and go anywhere with Carl.

That's when the mood disappears, when my husband comes up and says, "Stacey what's going on?" Carl gives Kevin a glare as to why you are interrupting us.

Then I snap out of my trance with Carl and slowly close my legs as he gently removes his hand.

I turn my whole body towards Carl, I look at Kevin as I raise a finger towards Kevin telling him to give me a minute, turning my total attention back to Carl, looking into his eyes. I say well he finally found the right hotel bar and showed up, guess I must go as we both laugh. Laughing and smiling as I put my hand on his leg I say "It was a pleasure Carl" as I looked down at his crotch for the first time and saw a big, long bulge in his pants close to where my hand was.

He smiles as he catches me looking, then extends his hand, taking my hand into his and slips me a card saying, "Here is my business card, it has my personal cell number on the back." I turn it over and it reads "Anytime Stacey" with a cell number. I look up at Carl and he says, "Anytime Stacey." I blush and feel flush at the same time. Wow was I hot and horny for Carl.

My Is drink is 3/4 full and I down it all in one big gulp. I looked at Carl and said thanks for the drink and the card. Then gave him a little wink as I slowly parted my lips and ran my tongue across my bottom lip. Slowly parting my legs as I got off my chair, this gave Carl a chance to look at my long legs right up to my tiny black lace thong panties. Fully sliding off my chair, my skirt slid up, along with my panties so that my big lips are showing and my firm tight ass is on full display for Carl.

I straighten my dress out then lean over towards Carl and give him a hug; he hugs me back; I let out a long soft moan into his ear. As I pull back from his tight hug, my cheek passes softly by his cheek, as I slide my lips over to his and kiss him passionately for a few seconds then I pull back and tell Carl thank you very much holding him tight. We pull away from our hug slowly, looking into his eyes I reluctantly I turn and walk away. Carl watches and smiles saying to himself "I can't wait to get me some of that pussy wow"!

I walked towards Kevin who had his mouth open after watching me interact with Carl. I grabbed him by the arm, and as we leave the bar, we walk out to the short hallway that opens to the hotel lobby.

As we were walking Kevin tried to ask questions and I snapped around and looked Kevin in the eyes and told him. You were late! Mr. let's spice things up. Mr. let's role-play.

I told him say nothing until we get to our room, and I will tell you everything ok. Otherwise, I will go home, and you will know nothing. Kevin saw the lustful anger in her eyes that he had not seen before. So, he kept his mouth shut until they got to the room.

We walked to the front desk of the Hotel. I then turned to Kevin who looked like he wanted to say something with his mouth open as he looks at my dress that is still riding high showing lots of leg and me in my heels. When I said, "Not until we are in our room OK." Kevin nods. The front desk takes a few minutes with its many questions until we can get a room key.

As soon as I close the door to our room Kevin starts. Who was that guy? My answer was Carl. Who's Carl? Kevin replies. He was a nice gentleman who bought me a drink.

Kevin says, "It looked like he was doing more than buying you a drink." I glared back at him saying YOU were Late! Where were you? Kevin replies I lost track of time I'm sorry.

Looking at Kevin and she could tell he was stoned, she knows why he was late. You were getting high instead of coming to pick-up your wife and a handsome Black gentleman almost beat you to it. Just think what would have happened if you were any more late, pausing I probably would not have been there. Kevin says, "where would you be?" Stacey just looks at him laughing with Carl silly in a room getting fuck that what he told me just before you came into the bar.

Stacey slowly walks up to Kevin, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately playing and with his tongue. Gently pulling away from the kiss she hugs him, whispering softly in his ear in a low sultry voice. Telling Kevin "I'm horny, Carl got me extremely hot and wet I'm in need of a good fuck. Kevin hesitantly brings his arms up to hold her but is still has questions as to what was going on in the bar.

Stacey thinks letting Carl put a hand on my thigh was daring for me and yet Carl made me feel smart, sexy, and relaxed talking with him. But now I am intrigued at the idea of having sex with a Black man and Carl being my first. I have his card with his personal number on the back with the words "Anytime Stacey" it sends shivers throughout her whole body.

Stacey is slowly rubbing her body against Kevin as she breaths into his ear and whispers "Was that spiced up enough for you?" Having your wife all hot and wet because of a stranger or do you want to go further with this game? Kevin is wondering what she means by going further in this role-playing game and what was going on at the bar still I his head.

His thoughts are interrupted when Stacey starts whispering "I'm so wet" in his ear as she starts rubbing her body against him. He was getting very aroused. Kevin smelled her perfume, and it was intoxicating causing his dick to twitch.

Stacey steps away from Kevin and grabs her phone then after a few seconds music starts to play. Stacey proceeds to dance and sway to the beat of the music. Turning around showing her ass and then back around. In a sexy slow motion, she flips her hair up and around as she looks Kevin in the eyes with lust and desire.

Kevin notices his wife's outfit and is a little taken aback by how very sexy she looks. No wonder Carl was hitting on her, a stranger trying to pick up my wife. Just like the person he wanted to play in their pick-up, role-play game. Surprised that this turned him on by the thought of it and finding he is sporting a hard on.

Kevin notices she is showing a lot of cleavage, and her skirt is noticeably short. The shortest he had ever seen her wear. She is showing a lot of leg and a little bit of ass, and this greatly excited him. He thinks that spicing it up may not be that bad. He again wonders what she meant by her comment "go further." Stacey distracts him once more.

Stacey starts to do a slow strip tease in the middle of the room. Kevin is standing there watching his wife in a new light as he is sporting a hard on. Stacey is thinking about Carl as she is dancing in front of Kevin. Thinking of doing a strip show for Carl some night.