The Strange Case of Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why didn't that surprise me?

"You're certainly a little different. In a nice way."

I sipped my coffee. Pictures? Even her language was from the steam age when I thought about it.

"I kinda knew that at work. Now I can see it clearly." I added.

She smiled warmly.

"I'm just me." She shrugged.

"Never really been one to follow the crowd. I know what I like."

"And what do you like? I mean other than grandma's pantry here?" I said with a wave of a hand. I stepped closer.

Marie smirked.

"I like you."

My heart skipped a beat on hearing that and I stifled a snigger of excitement.

Then she stunned me.

"Do you want a hand job?"

I was taken aback by that. She said it so brazenly and for a moment I wondered if I'd misheard. But her green eyes were looking straight at me. There was a smile just threatening to break cover on her face.

"Sorry, what?"

"A handjob?"

She made the action with her fist to emphasise it. I could already feel my cock responding. Totally unexpected and her confidence in suggesting it knocked mine for six. But I wasn't going to say no.

"Er... yeah."

Marie slipped from the sofa and beckoned me to sit, before kneeling in front of me. For a moment she stared at my groin. My cock was growing and becoming uncomfortable inside my clothing, pressing through my trousers so that she couldn't miss it.

"Is it big?" She asked.

I fidgeted with the awkwardness of it hardening in its confinement.

"It's more than enough for a cute little thing like you."

Fingers gingerly pulled at my belt as I reached out to touch her hair.

"No touching."

"What?"

"No touching." She snapped.

"You serious?"

"Yes.

That's the deal."

I couldn't quite get my head around this.

"So I get to shoot my load and you get... nothing?

That doesn't seem fair."

"It's the deal." She said again. Softer. This time smiling.

"Fair enough."

Not sure I grasped her logic at all. But who was I to question it? I was a young lad and a pretty girl was offering to tug me off. And Christ that wasn't to be turned away. Two months since I'd last had a shag and I was already frustrated by having to do the deed myself like some schoolboy stealing glimpses of porn on my phone.

Marie was back at my clothes. I lifted myself as she tugged at my waistband. A moment later my garments were mid-thigh and she was staring at my cock.

"Nice."

I waited patiently, my cock rock hard and twitching under her gaze.

"Aw fuck."

My whole body jerked as her warm hand closed around my shaft. It felt so good. My crown, still untouched, ached with demand.

"You like that?"

She looked up at me in a semi-stare."

"Fuck yeah."

Ever so gently her hand moved. Slowly at first as if finding her way. Exploring my meat.

"Mmm."

I wriggled.

My eyes went to her body. Trying to picture it under her clothing. Small tits that hardly pushed her top out. I imagined rosy pink nipples and wished I could put my hands on them. Amazing legs. Sculptured limbs that rose up into wide hips before squeezing into a tiny waist.

"Aw fuck."

She was taking up a rhythm. Her hand sliding from my root all the way up over my crown and back down. Over and over.

"It's really hard. I like that." She said looking down at her handiwork as if admiring her contribution.

"That feels good." I encouraged.

Fuck me it felt good. Especially when her other hand went to my balls, rolling and squeezing them like playthings.

"Oh, my God." I whimpered as my ache increased.

"Not too slow?"

"God no. That's... just right. Fuck."

My breathing was becoming deeper and I felt lightheaded. I could smell my sex. A musky scent mixed with the waft of perfume rising from Marie. Still, her rhythmic action continued. Her eyes just looked on as though admiring a piece of craftwork she was making.

"It's a pretty cock. And I like your balls."

I heard the words. Weird and hot at the same time. Her fingers fondled my sack. Again gently. Almost as if it was a new experience. It couldn't be. Not when she was so forward. But then I saw her eyes. They were studying everything as though she was discovering fresh territory. Again I was struck by her strangeness.

"Uhh."

My ache took over my attention and only her wanking mattered. For a moment my eyes closed and my head went back as my need absorbed me. When I looked again, Marie was watching me, grinning.

"So funny. You look like you're in pain from something you're enjoying so much."

"It kinda does that." I gasped.

Fuck I was getting close. Fresh hands. Her sweet face and her delightful smell were destroying any pretence of staying power.

I wanted to touch her, to kiss and caress her body. I considered that I should. That she couldn't possibly mean the no touching rule. But if she did I had so much to lose. Both long term and more immediately.

"I'm going to cum." I warned her.

"Lift your shirt out of the way."

That was so practical. No heat of the moment pump and to hell with it. Instead, she angled my cock towards my stomach and I did as she said. Just in time.

"Uhhh."

My hips jerked as I came. A jet of thick cum exited onto my belly.

"Ooh." She said excitedly.

Her eyes seemed to grow even bigger.

More followed and her hand glided through it, spreading it down my shaft.

"Fuck."

Again I spasmed and even more of my seed squeezed through her fingers.

A few more strokes that squelched in the mess, then she stopped and sat back, holding her hand up to avoid touching anything.

"Did you like that?"

I laughed. The most subdued response I'd ever heard.

"Yes. I liked it a lot. You're good."

For a moment she seemed to study the cum that covered her fingers. A curiosity, almost as if she was checking it for quality. As her hand lowered a switch was thrown and she jumped up.

"Wait there. I'll get you a Kleenex."

I sat covered in my own juice with my wilting cock on full display while she scrambled to her feet and went to fetch tissues.

"Here."

I took it and began cleaning myself up. Then I became aware she was standing there. Watching. I looked up questioningly. She smiled.

"I just like looking at your cock." She said calmly.

Again, with my immediate hunger answered, I was noticing her strangeness again.

"And... I like... you looking." I responded not knowing what else to say.

"So what does this mean?" I asked.

"Are we..."

"In a relationship?"

"Well yeah."

This was weird. I wasn't quite sure what was going on.

"I'm just helping a friend out at the moment. We'll see.

A thank you for the ride home."

"And you don't... want me to help out in return?"

Her answer wasn't a surprise. Well, it was. But not from her. Not now I was realising.

"No.

I'm fine."

She sat down again and started drinking her coffee as though nothing had happened. I sorted my clothes out and picked my mug up.

"Just that if..."

I was a bit thrown by this turn of events and my usual swagger was deserting me.

"Well, I'd like to take you out. We could go clubbing or for a meal if you prefer. Or both?"

Strange or not. I had to turn this into something more than a one-off wank before I left here.

"I don't do clubbing."

"You don't dance?"

She shook her head.

"Something else then. It's the normal thing to do.

Usually before..."

She grinned. I think I was amusing her by this point. I thought fast.

"Okay. A pizza and the cinema?

You said you liked the cinema.

Friday?"

She looked down, still grinning.

"Okay. That'd be nice.

Thank you."

If we'd actually been in the nineteen sixties I'd have interpreted her look as meaning this was the first time she'd been taken out. She was without a doubt hard work, but this was the twenty-first century, and that couldn't be possible. Could it?

"We can go straight from work. So long as you can handle my burning more fossil fuels." I joked.

"I'd suggest cycling or public transport, but I don't think you'll go for that."

I couldn't be sure if that was a joke, or if she meant it.

"Perhaps next time."

Three

The next morning at work Marie acted as though nothing had happened. I suppose it was the right thing to do but it all seemed a little too normal.

"Morning."

"Hello." She replied hardly looking up as I passed by.

My office was on the far side of the large open Hub. Just between the Site Manager and Chief accountant. I was responsible for transport planning with direct responsibility for five people. Marie was Accounts so wasn't one of them. Neither was Julia who organised the vehicle maintenance schedules.

Can't say I got a lot of work done during the morning. I found myself watching Marie, remembering her hands on my cock. By lunch, I could have bent her over the desk, pulled up that tight little skirt and fucked her in front of the whole office. I was that absorbed by the idea of having this girl.

What I actually did was make a play to get her mobile number.

"I should give you my number."

I glanced over the Hub. Twenty-ish people and the only one who was looking was the ever-alert Julia. I saw the knowing smirk before she looked back to her screen.

"Okay." Marie said taking a piece of paper and a pencil.

"Aren't you just going to put it in your mobile?"

"I don't have one."

"You don't have a phone?" I found that incredulous.

"Only the phone at home."

I let out a snigger.

"Really?

How do you text? Or look at FaceBook?"

Marie's just looked at me as if I was the weird one.

"I don't. Why would I?"

"If you had a phone I could send you jokes.

And dick pics...

No, I don't do that really."

I laughed nervously unsure how she'd react. Marie just looked blankly at me.

"You can phone the house and tell me a joke."

I was knocked back by her bland delivery, trying to imagine how she never saw a funny meme or photoshopped picture. She had to have something of the modern world in her life surely?

"You have a laptop right?"

Still that slightly vacant and bemused look.

"No."

For a moment my mouth sort of hung. She worked on a screen all day while behaving as if such things didn't exist for anything other than crunching numbers.

I just let her write my number down.

"So what's your landline number?"

I put it straight to contacts, resigned to the idea that I'd probably never use it.

As I walked away I was questioning how helpful a home phone was to me. Fine if I wanted to call her up and ask about the weather or some such shit. Useless for flirting and sexting. No nudies coming my way. I imagined myself having to ask her mum for permission to speak to her daughter every time I rang. It felt medieval.

Julia was smirking at me again as I passed her. I already knew the exchange hadn't gone unnoticed and I didn't see the point in hiding it. I winked and discretely waved my phone to confirm. That it wasn't quite the victory I'd hoped I didn't let on.

"Bob will be jealous." She whispered.

"Fuck Bob."

"I already did. I told you. He was shit."

Fuck. She could be funnier than I'd realised.

"Perhaps his balls got damaged by the weird one. Be careful she doesn't break yours. It'd be a terrible shame."

I was quite shocked when she purposeful stared at my groin. My cock jumped and I hoped it hadn't been too noticeable through my trousers.

"You think she's weird as well?"

Was she? Yeah, she was.

"I'm sure she's... nice in other ways. Hidden talents." Julia grinned.

I remembered Marie's warm hand around my cock and my cheeks flushed.

"Hoping so."

I picked Marie up on the Friday. She'd declined the idea of going straight from work, insisting on going home to change. On the bus. But it did mean I got to meet her mum. She opened the door, her eyes flitting over me as if checking out who her daughter was spending time with.

"Hi. I'm Kay. Come in."

A lovely warm smile so I guess I'd passed the first inspection.

"Marie's just getting ready."

"Thanks."

Mum was fit. I could see the similarities. A lovely face with the same big emerald eyes as Marie's. Just a darker tone to her skin. Dad must have been the source of the ginger hint Marie had about her. Kay was dark-haired.

She had the same quirky sense of dress. Slim fit pants in bright green, with a high waist, and a turtleneck striped top. I certainly couldn't have imagined Louise wearing such an outfit but somehow it worked on Kay. She was a hottie for a mum.

"I'm ready." Marie called bouncing down the stairs.

Yep. Another outrageous outfit. A tiny cream skirt, high boots and a peaked beret. I felt as though I was the odd one in denim and a comfortable shirt.

"You look wonderful."

To be fair, she did. Even if it was a little like looking at Jane Fonda in that old movie, Barefoot in the Park.

"Thank you.

Bye, Mum."

She gave Kay a kiss on the cheek and we were out into the evening sun.

"Do you think my mum's pretty?" She asked as we got in the car.

"I hadn't thought about it." I lied.

"I guess so."

Her mum was hot.

"I think she looks good for her age." Marie declared.

"How old is she?"

"Forty-three."

"Then yeah. She looks good."

Kay was a fine-looking woman by any measure. Not unlike her daughter but with bigger tits. I wasn't into older women, but I wouldn't have said no. I kept that thought to myself, however. No girl wants to hear that her boyfriend wants to fuck her mum.

Marie kept close to me after we parked the car, holding onto my arm. I behaved like a gentleman and resisted the urge to touch where I shouldn't. Even in the dark of the cinema, I behaved, despite the distraction of bare thighs within inches of my fingers. Every flash of light from the screen seemed to reflect off her pale skin and illuminate so far forbidden flesh to continually catch my attention. It was maddening but I did at least get to watch the movie.

It was a good one. Probably more up my street than Maries's. But then she'd chosen it so perhaps she was into the action, thriller genre more than I'd have assumed.

We came out of the cinema and walked across the square towards the car park idly chatting about the movie.

"Did you like the actress?"

"Which one?"

She laughed. The blonde one who couldn't keep her clothes on."

I was being asked by a girl if I fancied another girl. Even if it was only a celluloid one. I gave a typical male answer to avoid committal.

"She was okay."

Marie walked on alongside me looking thoughtful.

"Did she make you randy?"

"Christ Marie. What's this?

She was pretty. But it was just a movie. I know the difference between real life and make-believe."

" I only wondered. In case you wanted me to wank you again?"

I stopped walking. The confusion of earlier in the week returning. Perhaps tonight would be different.

"Couldn't we er..."

"No. Same deal." She said with absolute seriousness.

"Really?"

I couldn't believe I was hearing this. In my mind, the evening was supposed to end in my car. Somewhere quiet and dark with Marie crying out for me to fuck her harder.

"Yes or no?"

"Er... yes. Of course yes. But..."

"No buts."

She pressed up beside me, stretching to put her chin on my shoulder. She reached around for my fly. I started to twist away, looking around urgently.

"I didn't think you meant here."

She held on to me. Her tiny frame having a stronger grip than I expected. Marie's hands pulled at the front of my trousers.

"There's no one about." She whispered seductively.

I glanced around as my clothing loosened. She was right. It was near eleven at night and the square was deserted. I relaxed, conscious that my swelling cock was becoming uncomfortable and trapped inside my pants. Either she moved it or I would have to.

A moment later and she had the whole thing poking out and my balls hooked over the top of my trousers. I gasped at the feel of the cool night air on it.

"Fuck."

I looked about again. We were to the side of the deserted square, sheltered by trees. But there were buildings across the way. I only hoped they were far enough that anyone looking out couldn't see us too clearly.

"Jesus."

Her hand was working me. Long, smooth strokes that reached right up to my crown. No hesitation this time. Just a blatant enjoyment of what she was doing.

The square had numerous entrances and someone could appear at any moment. It wasn't so late that there was no one about and this was a thoroughfare in the centre of town.

"I think you did like that actress." She whispered.

"Someone's made your cock this hard."

"I think that's all your doing."

She was increasing her speed and I was become absorbed by it. My attention drifted as fear of being seen was wiped away with a need to empty my sack.

You'd like to put this inside me wouldn't you?"

"Fuck yes."

"Maybe one day I'll let you if you're a good boy."

I was hardly hearing what she said. All my concentration was on expelling the contents of my balls. I was so hard it hurt.

"Such a nice cock. Big and hard. I love the feel of it in my hand."

"Oh fuck."

I shuddered. Jolting my hips. My cum caught the glare of the street lamps as it ejected and splattered onto the path.

Just in time. I spun away as someone appeared. A young couple much like us, walking and laughing on their way to or from a club. I pushed my messy cock back inside my trousers ignoring the discomfort as Marie stood close to shield me.

"You're nuts. You know that. We could have been caught."

She was laughing at me.

"Everyone has to find relief. People are too het up about sex. They should just do what they like whenever they like.

"In the street?"

"Why not?

We all know everyone does it. It's just a little fun."

A fine sentiment, but I noted she wasn't publicly frigging herself.

"It'd be much safer in the back of the car, or your bedroom"

Marie gave me that enticing smile and started walking on.

"I know you want me now." She called back as I hurried to fasten my fly.

"I do." I said running after her.

"You can wait. Patience is a virtue."

"Can I at least kiss you?"

"Not yet. Another day. When I'm sure."

"Sure? What the hell was she talking about?

I dropped her home and went back to mine in a daze. Twice now Marie had tugged me off. In my mind, we were an item. And yet she hadn't allowed me to touch her sexually in any way. Not even a goodnight kiss at the door. That was maddening and strangely hot all at once.

When I'd met Louise we'd dated for weeks before anything much had happened between us. But all the while I'd been pushing the boundaries. Little touches, trying to turn a peck on the cheek into a smooch. Each time Louise would pull away just a little later. Frustrating but reassuringly normal. What Marie was doing was something altogether different.

I consoled myself with the idea that it would happen soon. And that it would be fireworks when it did.

"Fuck me."

I grabbed a tissue and with thoughts of Marie clearly fixed in my head I relieved myself before I could sleep.

Across town, I hoped Marie was doing the same. Rubbing her bean as she thought of me. Or riding her pillow, jiggling those cute little tits of hers.

One thing I was certain of was that she wouldn't be using toys. A girl who had no mobile phone was not a girl who owned a vibrator.

The weekend was boring as fuck. I was twenty-six and five years with Louise had effectively turned me into a middle-aged man when it came to a social life. All my friends from way back had moved on or were in their own relationships. Clubs weren't on their agenda anymore.

I needed a new circle to mix in if I was going to play the single life again. And much as Bob had tried to get me to act as his wingman while he chased girls young enough to be his daughter, ones I should be shagging, he wasn't it.