The Strange Case of Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock jumped of its own accord as it escaped, unrestricted in the open air. Kay openly admired it.

"Such a beautiful thing."

Her hand held it, slowly moving over its length. My hand moved to her pussy, brushing through the coarse covering of hair. Every girl I'd been with had been waxed or smoothly shaven. This was something new. A small forest that teased a hint of the inviting clearing at its centre. I slipped a finger into her. So wet. She squirmed and rubbed me harder as I massaged the warm velvet inside the neck of her love tunnel.

"Mmm."

Behind me, Marie pushed her naked body against mine, her hands squeezing my arse cheeks. Her hot breath was on my shoulder.

"You're so masculine. Such excellent genes."

My mind was stabbed by a fear at those words. That I risked being little more than a sperm donor to this strange girl. Then as Kay sunk to the floor and closed her lips around my crown I lost coherent thought again.

"Oh fuck."

My knees shook.

Marie remained behind me, her hand sliding up between my thighs until my balls were in her palm.

Kay's lips rode smoothly along my shaft. Her tongue circled my crown, and then I was going deeper, into her throat.

"Oh fuck."

Kay's hands explored upwards to my chest as she took all of me before coming back to my ever-so-sensitive tip.

"Uhmm."

Marie rolled my balls around, then dropping to her knees she kissed my arse cheeks. Her other hand wrapped around my waist and her fingers caressed my stomach just above her mother's expert action. I was delirious with pleasure. All sense of what should be normal behaviour was gone from my head. Only the sex mattered.

Marie replaced Kay on my cock as her hands gently guided me in a turn. Her first taste of a man with her mother guiding her head back and forth on my shaft.

"How does that feel?" Kay asked me.

Her emerald eyes stared up, mesmerising me.

"Wonderful. Unbelievable."

That Marie had never done this before was indiscernible. At least not with a guy. She was as expert as Kay. Eager to take my whole cock deep into her mouth, all the way to the back of her throat. Like her mother, she achieved it without gagging.

My hand went to her head, just resting on the back of it as she came back a little to softly suck me.

"Oh yeah. You like that cock in your mouth don't you."

Marie stopped momentarily.

"I've never sucked a dick before. It tastes nice."

My cock almost jumped from her hand.

"I like it more than handjobs."

So did I.

"Oh fuck."

I stared down in disbelief at my luck as my cock vanished between her lips again. This time Kay pressed a finger into my arse and I jerked forward, pushing myself balls deep into that sweet little mouth.

"Uhh."

A hand squeezed my balls from behind and I was kept just on the edge of cuming.

I was moaning with a growing ecstasy when Kay separated us and led the way to the bed.

Marie lay down its length and I knelt to kiss a tit. It was tiny but lovely. Her nipple, a rubbery button under my tongue. My hand glided over her belly and found her pussy. I repeated the fingering I'd given her mother and legs clamped over my hand as her muscles gripped me.

"Ooh. That's nice." She smiled.

Kay joined in with a massage of her daughter's body. Hands caressing her legs, her belly. Marie was writhing as a mouth closed over her other tit and suckled next to me.

Eyes looked over at me and she let the nipple slip from between her lips. It glistened with her spit.

"I want you to fuck my daughter.

And I want you to fuck me."

It sounded like an order. It wasn't one I was going to refuse. I was desperate to sink my cock into pussy. It ached with its hardness. So in need of relief in a hot warm place.

I climbed onto the bed and looked down at the sweaty, panting girl I'd wanted for so many weeks.

"No." She muttered.

"Show me first."

I turned my attention back to Kay and she lay back, inviting me to her. I climbed over Marie and lay between her mother's legs, pushing my cock into her pussy. Grinding and rubbing.

"Do it. Do it hard."

I lifted my hips until only the tip of my cock sat between her soft lips. Then I thrust, entering her in one forceful motion.

"Uhhh."

I pulled back and did it again, and again. Kay cried out each time.

Marie was right next to us, watching my cock in her mother's pussy. Her hand caressed my back. Another on her mother's tit, rubbing over her nipple.

"Aw fuck yes."

Kay's feet came up behind my back as she spread her thighs as far as he could. My hand grabbed one, squeezing and caressing the smooth flesh as I pushed it upwards, tight against her chest.

"Uhm. Uh."

I grunted with each forced drive of my cock into her sodden hole. Marie moved her attention to her clit. Her fingers were just above where my cock was going into her, rubbing her hot excited little button relentlessly.

"Sex is so beautiful." Marie whispered so close to my ear that I felt her breath.

"I like sex."

Kay's hands were on my shoulders. Her rigid fingers gripped me until her nails dug into my flesh.

"Oh god. I'm cuming."

Her head went back to gasp a deep lungful of air and a long moan of delight followed. Her feet slapped down to the bed and she bucked under me.

"Fuck."

I pulled out to stop myself following through and rolled away with my erect cock pointing skyward. It was the perfect invite for Marie who straddled me almost straight away.

"I so want it inside me."

Her fingers guided me into her snatch and she slowly lowered herself.

"Mmm."

I felt her tight, wet pussy gripping my meat, sliding ever deeper until she sat across my hips. It was almost indistinguishable from her mother's.

"Fuck." I gasped.

"Uh.

Ahh."

Marie's groans took on a pitch as she impaled herself on me and I worried it was hurting her. My hands went to her thighs, stroking and caressing in reassurance. I was excited by the feel of flesh I'd converted for so long.

Kay was at her side, looking down at me as her hands went to Marie's tits, fingers gently squeezing her nipples.

"That's it. Rock your hips. Ride him."

My head went back as she did just that. A gentle rhythmic roll that grew faster and faster.

"Ooh. Uh."

Marie was in another dimension. Her face was an orgasmic picture as I fought against my desire to fuck her quickly and hard and fill her with my cum.

"Oh Mother, it's so delightful."

Delightful wasn't a word I was used to hearing as a description of fucking but I was too absorbed to ponder it.

Marie became taken by her fire. She bounced vigorously on my cock like she was possessed. The first and only cock that had ever entered her I reminded myself.

"Tell me when you're going to cum." Kay whispered to her as she watched with fascination.

"Now." Marie answered almost instantly.

"I'm going to cum now."

Her face screwed up as she put all her effort into her final ride.

"Uhhh."

Her mouth opened wide and her head went back with a jolt.

"Aah."

I lost all control, jerking under her, filling her pussy with my seed at the very moment her pleasure washed through her head.

"Fuuck." I screamed.

It was light when I opened my eyes. Two warm bodies were wrapped around me and the sound of deep slow breathing told me they were both still deep in sleep. I could still smell the aroma of stale sex. A mixture of sweat, cum and perfume.

I lay there not wanting to disturb them. My thoughts, however, were disturbed.

I'd experienced every young man's dream. A threesome. A mother and daughter tag team. But as amazing as it had been, this wasn't normal behaviour.

Marie groaned and shifted her position. Her eyes opened and she smiled at me with the warmth of a young girl sexually satisfied beyond her wildest dreams. So very normal. Except that on my other side, her mother lay naked and equally fucked by me. And, by her own daughter. Oh yes. Before we'd slept I had watched them together. Then I'd experienced the amazing sensation of fucking Marie once more while introducing her to doggie style.

"Morning." I said maintaining the pretence of happiness even as the voices in my head screamed ever more hysterical warnings.

"It was wonderful wasn't it." Marie said dreamily.

"Yes. It was."

I shifted closer and gave her a lingering kiss to disguise the doubts written on my face.

Even the way she spoke wasn't normal. It'd always been there but now I was noticing it. A childlike speech. As though she was living in a fairytale world. But then looking around this house, perhaps she was.

Kay stirred, her hand almost immediately searching out my cock and I realised I would have to go through it again before I could leave. It wasn't that my cock didn't immediately rise to the occasion, but my head was viewing it more and more as an unnatural madhouse.

Nine

I felt awful at work. Guilty that I'd taken Marie's virginity. That I'd fucked her mother. That I'd been party to their incestuous behaviour. And that I was now making excuses to avoid repeating what I was seeing as a mistake.

In other circumstances I'd have been in heaven, rushing back for a repeat performance. What the problem was, was their motivation. Their interpretation of the situation. It wasn't just the fun of sex to them. These weren't just two women living out a PornHub fantasy. They had intent.

The talk of my being special and having good genes. That was the talk of people who were not going to enjoy the moment and let me walk away. They had long-term designs on me and that was a bigger problem than the incest.

I also felt angry that they had drawn me in. Angry at myself for being so foolish. And angry at them for being whatever it was they were. I was also cursing myself for not thinking about birth control. I was used to girls using the pill as Louise did. Or being upfront enough to say we needed condoms. Talk of good genes made me question if Marie was using anything. She was a virgin at twenty. That didn't seem like someone who thought about birth control.

All I could hear in my head was Marie's comment over and over, 'excellent genes'. Not the words of someone who was thinking about pleasure. Rather someone intent on choosing a mate with the sole purpose of becoming pregnant.

And as I struggled through the day there was the constant distraction of Julia sitting at her desk oblivious to what I'd done. It'd been so much simpler with her. Just great sex and no strings.

"Are you coming over tonight?"

Marie knocked me from my thoughts as she asked hopefully for the third time.

I put my hands out wide as if to say look at all this paperwork.

"I can't. I'm so damn busy. Give me a few days to catch up."

Marie looked like a child who'd had her lollipop taken away.

"Mum will be disappointed. She was looking forward to it. So was I."

"It?"

She smiled.

"It.

Sex.

It's so much fun, isn't it? I love sharing Mum with you. I can't wait to do it again."

I stared at her. She'd actually put it into words. That they were sharing me. I still couldn't bring myself to hurt her feelings so I went will delaying tactics.

"Friday. I promise. Then we don't have to worry about how much sleep we'll get before having to get up for work."

I gave her my warmest smile.

"Okay.

I have to get back now or Mandy will come looking for me."

I watched her go. Through the glass, I saw her walking across the office to her desk over in Accounts. She still looked gorgeous and I noticed a couple of the guys also following her with their eyes. Bob wasn't one of them. I wished he'd been successful with his move on her rather than me. Any one of them in fact.

My eyes turned to Julia. She was at the far end of the room, head down with her dark hair hanging around her face. Twenty other people were working in our control hub and she was the only other pretty girl. I was beginning to realise I'd been too blind to that. Dismissing what had proved to be a far better choice simply because of a few years. I should have been a bit more mature about things earlier and left Marie to find some other victim.

Home time came around again and I busied myself with work I didn't have. Not daring to leave for at least an hour after Marie had gone. By the time I got up to go the two cleaners were in hoovering the offices and emptying bins. One of them was young and quite pretty with long blonde hair. I'd thought about her before.

Once, earlier in the year she'd worn a loose top and I'd had the pleasure of watching her tits swinging freely when it hung away as she bent forward. I could still see them now. Pale mounds hanging freely with deliciously enticing little pink nipples. She'd smiled at me and I'd guessed she'd been fully aware of what I'd seen.

Why oh why hadn't I put my efforts there? Sadly I'd still been with Louise at the time. Even now it crossed my mind but the last thing I needed was more complication. I needed to start thinking with the head on my shoulders and not the one in my pants.

"Goodnight."

I went out to my car with my head still in turmoil as to how I could extricate myself from this mess.

I could have just ended it. Told them outright. But I wasn't a nasty person. Some part of me still felt as though I should let Marie down gently. It didn't seem fair that I'd taken my pleasure and now I was just going to dump her.

Kay was another matter. She was an adult. Nearly twenty years older than me. It was still a little shitty but she could take it. Perhaps even deserved it. She was the one who'd corrupted her daughter. Marie however, was still only twenty. Not much more than a child in age. And thanks to her mother, even more of one mentally.

I needed someone to talk to and decided on a course of action at the next set of traffic lights. I turned right instead of left.

"What are you doing here?"

Louise arrived at her flat a few minutes after me, seeing me straight away, perched on my car waiting.

"Sorry. I just wanted someone to talk to. I don't have anyone else."

"You don't have me. Not any more."

I gave her my little boy lost look. It'd always worked before when I wanted sympathy.

She relented.

"Come up. You have the time it takes to drink a coffee."

I followed her up the flight of stairs with my head in turmoil. How was I going to tell her what I'd done? It felt like a disloyal husband about to admit my affair. We weren't married, or even a couple anymore and yet I still felt disloyal. I felt like utter scum when I considered my behaviour whether it was with Louise or Marie, and her mother.

"Well?"

I looked at her. I tried to see past her eyes, into her soul. It'd seemed so easy at the traffic lights. Now I had to speak up it was suddenly hard.

"I've done something stupid."

Louise sat back and sighed.

"For fuck sake. Didn't you use protection?"

"What? No. Not that."

"What then?"

I took a deep breath. What was the worst that could happen? She'd throw me out?

"I wasn't totally truthful the other day. I did meet someone. Someone at work. A young girl."

Louise was stoic. Whether she thought I was entitled to, or that id betrayed her didn't show on her face.

"And that's bad how?"

I looked about at her flat. It was the first time I'd been inside. Small but cosy. An open plan layout with the kitchen separated from the living area by a small peninsula. The furniture was from secondhand shops but it was sound stuff and she'd made a home.

"Julian?"

I realised I was hunting for a distraction.

"Sorry."

I looked down at my coffee not wanting to see her face when I said it.

"I slept with her."

She just shrugged.

"You're a free agent. You can do that."

"And her mother. At the same time."

I'd expected disgust. But there was just acceptance.

"Well. Good for you. All men dream about doing that don't they?"

"Except it's not what I thought it'd be."

Now there was a little anger.

"Really. You mean you found out a threesome isn't as easy as you thought? Having to get it up for two women?

Did they hurt your feelings when you couldn't satisfy them?"

"It wasn't like that.

I thought I was... that it was a normal, ask-a-girl-out thing. But she kinda played hard to get to suck me in. Then when I was hooked she brought her mother into it."

"Sorry. I'm not getting what your problem is. Other than being a bit stupid to go for a girl like that."

"Louise." I pleaded for some understanding.

"The thing is. She wasn't a girl like that. She was a bloody virgin. Sort of."

Louise stared at me.

"What does sort of mean?

I remember losing mine quite clearly. I was. Then I wasn't. There was no sort of."

She sighed.

"What are you talking about Julian?"

"She was a virgin. I was her first man. But she's been fucking her mother for god knows how long."

Now she paid me serious attention.

"Are you sure? It's not just some game by a couple of sluts..."

"No. They're weird. But not sluts."

She sipped her coffee before giving me her considered opinion.

"Well for one. You're a prat.

And for two. Just walk away."

"I'm not sure it's that easy. The girl is... naive at best. The mother. Controlling. I think they intend me to be a permanent fixture. Them sharing me."

Louise laughed at me again.

"For god sake. Grow up for once. Just tell them to fuck off."

"I don't think it's going to be that easy. And I don't want to hurt the girl."

"Why not?

What they do is their business. Just tell them you want no part of it. I'm sure the girl will get over it. How old is she?"

"Twenty."

"Then she's old enough to know what she's doing. They're as bad as one another.

Get a grip and get away from them."

I noticed her take my hand on the table. She held it and even in the chastising of me, she smiled warmly. Despite everything, there was still a connection between us.

"I know that's what I need to do. I just needed someone to tell me."

"Seems you can't manage without me.

Drink your coffee. I'll make us some dinner if you want to stop a while?"

Just as when she came to me a few days previously, Louise was softening. Yes, we still had a definite connection.

"Yeah. Thanks. I'd like that."

She gave me a comforting smile. I remembered the day she'd left. Angry, determined and adamant that she wanted nothing to do with me. And yet here we were.

"I'm glad I haven't joined the dating scene again if you're new friends are an example of what's waiting for me."

She began hunting through cupboards.

"Although being spit-roasted does have its attraction."

Any other time I'd have been shocked by the idea of my Louise wanting to be taken by two guys. Today I was too busy wallowing in self-pity.

"Spaghetti Bolognaise okay?

I've got a bottle of wine to go with it."

"That'll be just fine." I stood up and followed her to the kitchen area.

"I'll help."

She gave me that disbelieving look.

"Wow. That's a first."

"Yeah. Well. I'm learning how to fend for myself these days. The cooker isn't such alien tech anymore."

She smirked as she pointed at a saucepan.

"Put some water on.

But don't be too good at it. I might start seeing you as husband material again and that'd never do."

Dinner was like old times. The good ones. We chatted and laughed. There was even a bit of mild flirting. What there weren't were the arguments. No rebuking me for working too much or being lazy at home. No complaining about what I posted online or picking fights over some obscure political thing that didn't affect us. It was just pleasant company.

"I should go." I said finally at the realisation it was getting dark outside.

Louise emptied the last of her glass and looked at me, scrutinisingly.

"Yeah. You should."

I put my glass to the side and stood up, heading for the door with Louise following behind. I turned back in the doorway to thank her.

1...45678...14