The Strange Case of Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I left that house I was in a daze. But still, the idea of eventually fucking that pretty little girl kept me in thrall of her. That somehow I might fuck her mother as well was the ultimate turn-on.

Every voice in my head was telling me to walk away and rescue my dignity. My cock, however, was wedded to the idea of burying itself in warm pussy. Either, or both, I just wanted to see them naked and touch what I was certain in Marie's case, no one else had ever touched.

Marie invited me over for tea the following week. Where I'd bought her pizza, this promised to be a step back in time. I expected something unusual. I even found myself googling typical meals from the sixties.

It was a little frightening when I came across such delicacies as Tuna noodle casserole and pineapple upside-down cake. More frightening was the prevalence of eating what I considered damn right weird. Lambs hearts and pigs trotters. The sixties sounded decidedly medieval to me.

There was also the worrying question of their outrageous behaviour. I went anyway. Still hopeful of an actual relationship with Marie. Failing that, I hadn't yet bored with her royal handshake. It was preferable to jerking myself off.

That, I did as well. Even more so now that my head was full of additional fantasies about her mother.

Oh yes, Kay. I had no idea how she fitted into the picture. Only that Marie seemed to have little problem with it. In my fantasies, I saw myself rolling about with the pair of them. Every young man's dream is to have a mother-and-daughter combo. Or perhaps she'd just watch as I popped Marie's cherry. Yeah. I was pretty certain she was a virgin.

Christ, I was grateful for the nice weather. Marie was in pink shorts. Very tight, short, shorts. Hot pants, google had reliably informed me they'd been called back in the day. I almost salivated at the sight of her legs and shapely arse.

"Come through.

We're in the garden."

I followed, my eyes moving up from her butt to her slender back in an equally tight top. Instantly I had thoughts of bending her forward and fucking her hard from behind.

Stepping through the beaded curtain Marie turned and I noticed her nipples pushing through her top. Tiny tits for certain, but I had her nipples pegged as, well, pegs.

"Hi."

"Hello, Kay."

Fuck me, the day just got better. She was lying on a striped sun lounger, but all I saw was her tits. It was hard not to stare. Two perfectly bell-shaped breasts centred with almost lipstick-red nipples.

She didn't even attempt to cover herself.

"Dinners cooking. It'll be about an hour so pour yourself a drink and take a seat."

Marie was dragging over a deckchair for me."

"Sit down. I'll fetch you one." She said.

"Pimms and lemonade okay?"

"Yeah. That'll be fine.

Thank you."

"It's the perfect drink for the summer don't you think?"

"I guess so."

I'd have been happy with a beer but a Jeeves and Wooster drink it would be. She disappeared back into the kitchen and I was left trying not to stare at her topless mother with a cock I suddenly needed to adjust in my jeans.

"Your garden looks nice."

I said glancing around. Thankfully it was when I actually looked and I hadn't just made myself look a knob. If it'd been a desert with dead grass I'd have looked foolish. It had a good-sized lawned area, bordered by trees and shrubs. The patio was crazy paving and tight enough to the house that the neighbours couldn't overlook the divine vision I was trying so hard to see and not see all at once.

"The back of the house faces south. It's always full sun. Anything grows." She said.

"To be honest I just put things in and get what I get. I'm no gardener and couldn't tell you what they all are."

"So what do you do? Work wise? Not landscape gardener I take it."

I was desperate for something to say. Anything to avoid just staring like a child seeing his first candy shop.

Marie returned with my drink and took a seat. When I'd started this... adventure, I certainly hadn't envisioned seeing Mum's tits before the daughters.

"I'm a nurse at the hospital. So if you need mouth-to-mouth later, I'm your girl."

I sat with my jaw hanging, unsure how to respond to that, or to the sultry smile she gave me which said she knew exactly what she was saying.

"Senior nurse." Marie added proudly.

"I couldn't do it. I feel queasy at the first sight of blood."

I sipped my Pimms finding it surprisingly refreshing for what I deemed an old person's drink.

"Do you like my mum's tits?"

I blustered at the sudden and unashamed question. Though I should have been getting used to it by now. I think it was a game between them. Outlandish behaviour, designed to embarrass me.

Kay was grinning when I looked back at her

"It's okay. You can answer that."

Bright red I took a breath.

"They're... very nice." I managed, trying to be extra polite.

"Thank you.

I'm quite proud of them."

She pushed her chest out and looked down to admire her own flesh. I let my eyes follow, reminding myself that she'd happily stared at my cock only days earlier.

Christ, they were nice. Well shaped and smooth. No sign of the years losing the battle with gravity yet. I didn't hide that I was looking anymore. I'd all but been invited to stare.

"Mine aren't anywhere near as big." Marie said as she just as happily looked at her mother.

"More than a handful is a waste." I said for the want of something to say.

"I should check dinner."

Kay was a picture as she stood up. I didn't care any more. I stared unashamedly as her tits swung freely. Long, toned legs lifted her, and as she went into the house her arse swayed gently in the tight little yellow bikini bottom.

I turned back to Marie. Sadly she wasn't following her mum's lead. She stayed covered up, intent on only sunning her legs and arms.

Dinner wasn't so frightening. Roast chicken and salad. Much more conventional than I'd feared. And Kay put a shirt on before she served. I could still see her flesh swaying beneath it as she moved around the kitchen. It was only a little less distracting.

We sat in the living room after. Kay in an armchair with her feet tucked up beneath her. I took the sofa and Marie joined me. To my surprise, she lifted her bare feet up and placed them on my lap.

I wondered if the no-touching rule still applied as I fought the urge to put a hand on her thigh. It was maddening. As if someone had placed my Christmas presents just out of reach.

I tempted fate a little lower down, caressing her ankle and shin, pretending it was any predetermined thought.

"So do you like my mum?"

"Of course."

Oh god. Were we going to go back to discussing her mother's toys?

"Enough to let her have a little play?"

I froze.

"Play?"

What did play mean? Was she going to go further than her daughter?

"The same as I do.

I want to watch."

I was open-mouthed. Struggling for an answer. Kay wasn't waiting for one.

"Of course, you want to play."

She said taking her top off and coming towards me. I waited like an expectant puppy as Marie moved to sit cross-legged next to me where she could look straight down into my crotch.

"Same rules." Kay said kneeling.

I almost swore.

"What is it with the no-touching business? Do you know how frustrating it is?"

"You never leave here frustrated." Marie laughed.

"What about you? Both of you?"

"We manage." Kay said unbuttoning my jeans.

I gasped as my cock was released from its restrictive incarceration.

"Oh my.

So big."

She run a finger up the underside before rolling back my foreskin. I felt like heaven.

"Already leaking." She said rolling her palm over my crown.

"Someone's been getting excited over dinner."

Her fist glided down my shaft lubricated by my own fluids.

"Uhh."

"Mmm. I can smell it."

"He has an exquisite ball bag." Marie offered.

She was leaning forward, staring at my meat being handled so expertly by her mother.

"Fuck."

I put my hands up on the back of the sofa. Forcing myself not to reach out for the mesmerising flesh in front or to the side of me. Two beautiful girls I so desperately wanted to fuck.

Kay cupped my ballbag, gently tugging it and rolling my balls in her palm. My cock hurt as it jolted with yet more pressure building in it.

"Oh fuck."

"Beautiful." Kay mused

Her tits bounced as she worked her hand up and down and I stared unashamedly. Her nipples were like buttons. Proud, thick, with flat tips. It hurt not to be able to touch that beautiful flesh.

She worked my foreskin back and forth over my crown, using it to stimulate and excite me.

"Aw fuck." I was struggling to think of anything but my pleasure.

"That's so fucking good."

She pushed my skin back sharply, holding it in place as a finger and thumb rubbed just my tip.

"Uh."

I was turning to jelly, groaning with delight.

"Isn't it fun just being wanked." Marie whispered close to my ear.

"Yes." It carried on a breath.

"Nothing but the cock. Taken to the edge."

Kay was back to stroking me as she tickled my balls.

"Cum for me." she said in a hushed voice.

"Let me see you shoot your load."

I stared at her face as she played. A satisfied smile and watchful eyes. She had the look of someone masterful. A woman who knew what she was doing. The tiny hint of age lines at the corners of her eyes gave her face character. I saw experience and confidence. Ownership of her skill that a younger woman didn't have.

"Uhh."

She pumped me faster.

"Cum for me Julian."

I put my head back and closed my eyes as the feeling, the need, took a hold of me. My balls ached as much as my cock and passed into that moment where my body shuddered and only relief would ease my suffering.

"Oh, God."

I teetered. I opened my eyes and looked to an eagerly watching Marie. Our eyes locked as I came.

"Uhhh."

My hips jerked and a stream of cum launched forth landing on Kay's tits. Thick dollops that stayed put. Again I fired. More of my goo landed on her pristine flesh.

"Ooh. That's so beautiful." Marie said gleefully as she glanced down at my artwork.

"Fuck."

Kay slowed to a stop and sat back grinning as I heaved breaths and tried to recover.

Marie slipped from the sofa and closed the space to her mum. I was stunned when she leaned in and licked my cum from her mother's tit, ending with a lingering suckle on one of those gorgeous nipples. Kay looked down approvingly.

"Fucking hell." I gasped.

Marie got to her feet giggling and fetched me a tissue. Kay also cleaned herself up and put her shirt back on. I kept looking at them, wondering just how much more they would tease me. Would either of them ever let me fuck them? But I couldn't deny that little display left me with definite delusions of a threesome coming my way. Oh fuck. They were driving me slowly mad.

"I'll make us some coffee." Kay said.

Coffee? I was sitting there wiping my cock clean and she was talking about fucking coffee?

Six

Louise came around on Saturday to pick some more of her stuff up. We loaded her car up and I made her a coffee.

Seeing her for the first time in a few weeks only served to remind me how good she looked. She had what they call an hourglass figure, with a pretty round face and lips made for sucking cock. Something she did so well.

It was a shame we had opposing political views, hated each other's TV choices and could never agree on anything in the house. More often than not though, the rows had been about commitment.

I was committed. I was living with her. I just didn't feel the need to spend money on a ring and a stupid archaic ceremony to prove it.

In bed, we'd been great. It was the hours out of it that had eventually driven a wedge between us.

"So. You seeing anyone else?" She asked me.

"No. Not really."

It wasn't a total lie. I didn't know if I was or not. Marie had me completely mixed up. Especially after involving her mother. What I was, was frustrated. Obviously not for the want of emptying my sack as that appeared to be no problem for them. But I was frustrated that I couldn't fuck them. I so wanted to feel the softness of tit in my hand or experience the taste of a girl's pussy on my lips and tongue once more. I wanted to return the pleasure in a two-way exchange. Marie was serving only to drive me wild with need.

"I miss fucking."

I hadn't intended to say that. It just slipped out.

"You were good at it." Louise responded whimsically.

I looked up from the coffee suddenly realising I may not be the only one missing it.

"We were both good at it."

She grinned.

"The only thing we had in common."

"How about you? Anyone catching your attention?"

"Haven't looked. I've been busy finding somewhere to live.

And I needed a little time on my own. Just me and my Hitachi." She laughed.

"Only so much you can do with a Hitachi." I smiled.

"I make do."

I took a chance and held her hand. She didn't pull away. If anything she moved a little closer.

I kissed her neck just how I knew she liked it.

"This isn't a good idea." She said.

Still, she wasn't actually pushing me away. It was as clear as day that she was as horny as I felt.

I kissed her again before pulling her against me until I could feel her body heat and the beat of her heart. Her soft tits squished against me. My cock swelled between us until she couldn't mistake it.

"That's what I miss."

She whispered. Her breathing was becoming ragged. I knew she was hot for me.

"For old time's sake?" I suggested.

She trembled and I knew she was considering it.

"Just this once." She said finally.

I stepped away and took her hand.

"Let's go upstairs."

My ex followed me obediently. Not something I'd ever thought would happen but here we were.

She was on me as soon as we stepped through the door. Weeks of abstinence channelled into a frenzy of kissing and touching.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." She muttered.

"But I need fucking so badly."

I pulled her top over her head and I heard the static as her hair fizzed. Her bra was gone moments later and I gazed upon perfection as she grappled with my trouser fastenings.

"I really miss those."

The thing I loved most about her had always been her tits. Rounded firm tits, full at the top and full at the bottom. They stayed in shape even when she laid down and yet felt so soft to the touch.

I kissed each one gently on the pale flesh. Then licked around a nipple, watching it swell just millimetres in front of my eyes. I kissed it and heard her gasp in delight.

"Uhh."

I pushed her down to the bed and lifted her legs to pull her panties away. Despite being together for five years it was like new territory. Smooth thighs fell open to reveal her shaven snatch. I pushed my face into it, breathing in her scent.

"Oh-my-god." She gripped my hair until it hurt.

I kissed it. I kissed around it. I felt the first hints of dampness on my lips as she writhed with each touch. Her fingers tightened in my hair to hold me there with my lips caressing her ever-so-sweet pussy.

"Oh fuck."

She was gagging for it.

I let my fingers softly caress her thighs, gently dragging them up the insides to tickle her. I drew my tongue up her slit, tasting her sweetness as I breathed in her natural odour. It was as intoxicating as it had always been.

"Oh fuck." She gasped.

"Lick that pussy."

I went to town on her. Licking her slit, teasing her clit. I pushed a finger into her tunnel and found that spot that sent her wild. A soft rubbing of tender velvet flesh blessed with a thousand sensitive nerves.

"Aw fuck."

She was squeezing her tits and arching her back in delight. Her hips twisted and turned under me. Louise rose towards her plateau quickly after her enforced restraint.

"Stop.

Don't make me cum yet."

She wriggled away before launching herself at me, pressing me down to find my cock. Her hand rubbed over my crown and spread the first leakage onto my shaft. She spat to add more lubrication.

"Better than any fucking Hitachi." She grinned.

She sucked me. So wonderful to feel my cock in a warm mouth again. To have her soft full lips riding along my shaft. She was possessed, her head bobbing up and down, a hand following her mouth.

"Fuck. Fuck." My cock was throbbing. My hand squeezed her nearest tit, then tugged a nipple.

"Oh fuck."

I couldn't hold back and I let it go.

"Uhh."

Even after I'd filled her throat with my cum I was still hard.

I spun her over and lay down on her back, rubbing my body into hers.

"Oh, baby."

She knew what was coming and her hands came back to pull her arse cheeks wide. She loved this as much as I did. Perhaps more so. It was the one thing about sex she'd introduced me to. Other girls had baulked at the suggestion. For Louise, it was a delight she'd offered early in our relationship.

I pushed my hand between us and guided my cock towards her backdoor. It was wet from her seeping pussy juice and my cock was slippery from her mouth and my first load. Enough that it slipped through her barrier without too much problem.

"Aw fuck." She gasped.

I pushed into her, through the tightness gripping my cock, until I was buried root deep.

"Uhh."

"So fucking tight."

"Make me cum." She begged.

"I started fucking her. Slowly to loosen her up, then faster.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

Each thrust seemed to empty her lungs of air. Each thrust was harder and deeper than the last until I was pummelling her arse. Our flesh slapped and echoed around the room, her arse bouncing and rippling as I smacked into it.

Louise cried out as she reached her peak and I felt the tiny shudders of her orgasm just as my cock throbbed. I pulled out sharply and buried it into her wet pussy with one thrust.

"Oh my god." She cried out.

I went straight to a hard fucking and almost instantly I lost coherent thought. Muscles spasmed and I felt my seed rush up my shaft and exit my cock.

"Aw fuck." I gasped.

I found my crown moving in my own cum inside her as again I exploded, filling her pussy.

"Yes, baby." She cried out as she was taken by another quake.

"Yes."

My hands squeezed her tits as I forced out one final squirt. Then with a grunt I pulled out and fell away to lay at her side gasping for air.

"Fuck that was good." I said.

"It was."

She lay on her stomach not moving as I let my eyes drift over her back and arse, then down those legs.

If only Marie would let me do this to her. I'd fuck her into the modern age if she'd give me a chance.

"It was always good with you.

Fireworks in the bedroom." She said repeating words she'd once said to her best friend in front of me.

"In every room at some point as I remember."

"Remember we did it in the garage once? Me over that wobbly workbench when you were trying to build a bathroom cabinet."

I laughed at the memory.

"And the garden. Don't forget the garden."

"Oh, I remember the garden. We thought the neighbours were out, then Pat called over asking if everything was alright."

Louise laughed at the memory.

"You said I'd stubbed my toe.

Good job she's a short arse or she'd have seen me with my cock in your pussy."

"I don't think she bought it though. She looked at me funny the next time I saw her."

She laughed again before continuing.

"Imagine if it'd been Harry instead of his missus. He's tall enough to see over the fence comfortably."

"It'd have made his day. He had the hots for you."

"You reckon?"

"Come on. He was always looking at your tits. You can't say you didn't notice."

"Everyone looks at my tits."

She twisted and propped herself on an arm and more importantly, I got to look at her tits.

"That's because... they're amazing."

"I know."

Then the smile drifted from her face. And she looked serious.