The Strange Case of Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make the most of it.

This can't happen again."

I didn't say anything. I just stared at her beautiful breasts committing them to memory. I knew this was the last time.

"I should go." She sat up and started gathering her clothes.

"It was fun. But I don't want to get sucked in again."

I watched her dress. Her pussy disappeared as her skirt fell back into place when she stood up. Then those fantastic tits vanished into their flimsy hammocks. Finally, her top went back on and I'd seen the last of Louise's flesh.

"I'd been planning on going to the gym on the way back. But that was as good as any workout."

She gave me one last lingering smile.

"I'll let myself out."

I lay on the bed as she left and my mind turned to Marie. Should I feel guilty? I didn't understand what my relationship was with her at all. Was it a relationship? Sure we'd been out together like boyfriend and girlfriend. But girlfriends didn't normally let their mothers jerk off their boyfriends while they watched.

Fuck. It'd been so much simpler with Louise. I went for a shower.

Seven

Julia was looking at me as though I was an alien when I walked past her. I saw it from the corner of my eye and it knocked my head back into the here and now.

"What?"

"You look... preoccupied."

"Huh.

Sorry. I suppose I am."

She gave me that knowing grin.

"Wonder if I can guess who by? So how is the Marie thing going?"

I kind of shrugged.

"She's... like Bob said. A little weird."

I brushed a hand through my hair and looked around. Everyone was heading out for home. Marie had already gone, still determined to use public transport more than be contaminated by my dirty petrol-powered machine.

"It's not just that though." I mused as my thoughts drifted again.

Julia wasn't letting it go.

"Wanna talk about it?

Just pretend I'm your big sister."

I wasn't a talker generally, but I did want to voice my thoughts and Julia was the most genuine and trustworthy person I knew. I sat down.

"It's Louise. She's giving me... mixed signals. Like she might want to try again."

"Do you?"

I thought for a moment. Deciding what to say.

"I don't know. Maybe."

Then I was honest.

"I'm a bloke. Sometimes it's just about emptying my sack."

Julia leaned forward and propped her head on her fists. Hazel-coloured eyes watched me as a smile played on her lips.

"That doesn't surprise me.

Of course, there are other options if you just need to...empty your sack."

I sat back and grinned.

"What are you suggesting?"

I knew full well what she was suggesting. Every inch of her was making it clear. I just hadn't considered it before. Not seriously. Julia was well into her thirties. I was still in the early to mid-twenties mindset. To me, Julia had always been too old. But not so old that she wasn't still attractive. I was seeing that now. In fact, she wasn't old at all. Kay was older and I had let her jerk me off.

"Come back to mine. I'm not so ancient and unattractive that a one-off bit of fun is out of the question am I?"

My cock leapt in my pants and I had to sit forward to avoid trapping it awkwardly.

"No. You're not."

"Then why are we sitting around here?"

I followed Julia's car. Watching the back end of her Astra like I was looking at her arse. It was only fifteen minutes from work in the opposite direction from town. One in a row of pretty, old white cottages looking out on fields. Not what I'd imagined of Julia at all.

"Cute." I said climbing out of the car.

"I always thought of you having a flat. All mod cons and glass."

What I also hadn't imagined was that the most professional person in the Hub would have successfully propositioned me in under thirty seconds.

Julia hunted for keys in her bag.

"Appearances can be deceptive. I like tradition. And antiques."

She looked up at me and grinned.

"I'm hoping you do."

"I'm twenty-six. What are you? Ten years older? That's not so bad. Hardly an antique."

She feigned offence.

"Do you mind? Eight years older."

She pushed the door open.

As I followed, my cock was leading my thoughts as usual. I wouldn't have cared if she'd been a hundred and eight years older for the next few hours. She was younger than Kay and I hadn't baulked at her hands around my cock. And by god, Julia did look fucking hot.

That age difference was fast melting away for me. A month ago she'd been pushing forty in my mind. Recently that had turned to mid-thirties. Now I was finding out she was this side of mid.

"Come in little boy." She invited while still treating her extra years as a joke.

Julia turned out to be an animal. Dominating me as she slammed me back against the wall and tore at my shirt. A foot went out to slam the door closed.

I was just as bad, pulling her blouse away as we smooched, our tongues entwining in a ballet. Her bra went upwards with a tug and I had my hands around warm tits. Neat things with hard little nipples, filling my cupped hands as though they had been made for them.

"Uhmm."

Julia gasped, turning in my arms to rub her arse into my groin while I massaged her tits and kissed her neck.

"Aah."

My hand circled her flat stomach, threatening more and more to breach her waistband with each pass. She felt so warm against me. And her scent... well it was just intoxicating.

She was turning again, her hands exploring my bare chest and squeezing the bulge in my trousers.

"Oh fuck." I muttered as I squirmed, desperate to release my cock from its entrapment.

She did that for me moments later, almost tearing my trousers open and tugging them down forcibly.

For a moment she stopped, just admiring what she'd uncovered.

"Wow. Not such a little boy." She grinned before sinking my crown deep into her throat.

"Uhh."

I was shaking. My back was against the wall with my trousers around my ankles while Julia devoured my cock like a ravaged animal.

"Holy Christ."

My eyes swung over the room taking in only the very basic of information. Beams on the ceiling, cosy armchairs and dark wood furniture. And books. So many books. None of it mattered to me at that moment.

"Fuck."

I looked down at the top of her head bobbing back and forth. She was riding my shaft with her lips as her hands pulled at my arse cheeks. Then she sunk lower, sucking my balls, a hand sliding up and down my inner thigh to excite the ticklish nerves lining it.

"Fuck. Fuck."

My cock was so fucking hard. Pointing forward and bouncing, before a hand came up and encompassed my crown.

"Holy fucking..."

I quivered from head to toe fully expecting to expel my jiz long before I was ready. I was grateful when she stopped for a moment to finish stripping.

Julia tore the remainder of her clothes away as she stood up and I saw her body fully. It was svelte. Smooth and pale in contrast to her dark hair. She didn't care that I stared, almost delighting in having my eyes on her.

"Upstairs." She ordered.

I kicked my trousers away and chased after her, up the narrow staircase, watching her naked arse sway in front of me with each step.

Had Bob really visited this territory? He was an idiot if all he'd done was leave her disappointed.

Julia was wild. Most definitely not the posh, missionary type at all. I fucked her with a passion, pumping that hole good and proper as she squirmed and waved her feet above my back. And she was vocal.

"Fuck me."

Deeper. Deeper. Deeper"

It came like an order and I delivered. With all my might I delivered.

"Oh god. I'm in love with your dick."

She was almost there when with a Herculean effort she forced me over, down onto the bed. My cock never left her as she settled herself over me and began bouncing on my shaft.

I reached up and cupped her tits, letting them dance in my palms. It was only then that I noticed the three small, brightly coloured butterflies tattooed to the side of her tit.

"That feels so fucking good in my pussy."

"It feels so fucking good in your pussy." I responded.

She kept going almost making me cum as she fought to hold her desire at bay a little longer.

Julia rolled off and put her arse in the air for me. Her head was down on the bed and her two equally tight little holes pressed out from between her bum cheeks beckoning me toward them.

That arse was as smooth as a baby's. A perfect peach of a bum and she was fully aware of its allure.

"Fuck my arse."

Julia was all sweetness at work. Prim and proper. Never had I imagined I'd be pressing my cock into her back passage making her cry out like a banshee. It was tight. Hot.

"That's it. Go deep with that big cock. Uhh. All the way."

I buried myself until I was pressed up against her arse cheeks. Then I gave her what she craved. I fucked that arse hole so hard leaving her screaming loud enough to wake the neighbours.

"That's enough. I need to cum. Put it in my pussy."

It was as if you sensed the very moment I wouldn't be able to stop and made that the moment to change.

In one smooth movement, I was out of her arse and into her warm, wet, pussy. Still smashing her with rocking hips that ached more with each thrust.

"Oh fuck yes.

I'm cuming."

She writhed when it hit.

"Ooh. Uhh. Uhh."

Her wriggling butt felt amazing on my cock and again I was on the verge of cuming when she pulled herself away and fell to her knees on the floor.

In desperation I was already stroking myself, unable not to finish the final furlong to shoot my load. I was up on my feet and in front of her.

"Cum on my face." She demanded.

"Let me see you spit that lovely cum."

I pumped my cock, staring at her wide hungry eyes and broad wanton grin.

"Uhh."

My jizz splattered across her cheeks and over her lips. Julia was ecstatic.

"That's it. All over my face."

Again I came, right across the nose just missing her eye.

"Fuck. That's a load and a half."

I wasn't finished. More came, not as powerful and it fell short, falling onto her tit.

"Oh fuck."

Julia was on me again, her mouth around my cock sucking the last of my cum into her mouth like an elixir for eternal youth. A hand rubbed the escaped droplets into her flesh and squeezed her nipple. She didn't stop until I started to go limp.

"Oh god."

She threw herself back on the bed and lay there with her legs open as she breathed deeply.

"That was fantastic."

For a second I feasted my eyes on that beautiful wet pussy, as I drew deep exhausted breaths. Then I climbed onto the bed next to her.

"Better than Bob?"

I leaned over and kissed a pert nipple.

"Don't mention that prick to me. He fell asleep as soon as he came. And that didn't take half as long as you might imagine."

At that, I felt the need to rise to the occasion again. Thankfully it wasn't proving too much of a challenge. And her heaving tits, gently flattened against her chest were drawing my attention once again.

"Mmm."

She positively moaned as I took a delightfully pert nipple between my lips.

"He didn't get my arse if your wondering. You have to be special to be offered that."

Fuck. I was hard again hearing that. I couldn't imagine I'd manage another load, but a hard cock would have her crying to cum again shortly.

It was the middle of the night when I crept out leaving Julia sleeping. It was a one-off event and it felt right not to overstay my welcome. We'd done what needed to be done and my cock was happily at rest in my pants, at least for a few hours. I was exhausted and would only catch a couple of hours of sleep before work. But well worth it. I was fucked. In every sense.

I wasn't on the best form come the morning. I just made work before the phones began ringing. Julia was already there as almost everyone was, and looked a lot more spritelier than me. I got a welcoming grin as I headed for my office. It was a warm look. Not enough to arouse suspicion but the look of a pleased woman. I was responsible for that. I felt good about myself.

And then there was Bob. He was on the phone oblivious to everyone else. I felt even better knowing Julia was a lot happier with my efforts than his.

Marie was also there. Her usual aloof and pristine look. Still a total mystery to me. But still the object of a burning desire.

Two women. One office. Now I was left with the thought that a wrong word from Julia could mess everything up. But then she'd been clear. A one-off bit of fun. She wasn't looking for anything else. My guilty secret was safe.

Julia seemed to have more depth to her smiles when she saw me through the day, but other than that she didn't mention our night. I was confident I'd made a good showing for myself and assumed it was exactly what she'd said. A one-off bit of fun. That was fine by me. I was free to concentrate on my number one target.

"Morning champ."

Bob brought me back from my thoughts. Poor Bob. The self-declared sex god I'd always look at knowing he'd been an absolute flop with the office's secret hottie.

Eight

Marie opened the door and I almost died.

"I was just taking a bath. Can you make coffee while I get dressed?"

I couldn't contain myself. If she wanted to open the door naked then it was unreasonable not to expect me to stare. She was gorgeous. Small tits that sat tight against her chest and the same button nipples as her mother. On what was little more than pubescent swellings they looked so much larger. And just as suckable.

She just grinned and turned away as I caught a glimpse of her pussy buried in a neat patch of hair. Why was I not surprised? Girls didn't shave their snatches in the sixties and Marie was firmly living there in her head.

"Won't be a minute."

Her arse cheeks swayed firmly as she skipped up the stairs. Soft, baby-like skin, unblemished by age. As soon as she was out of sight I had to rearrange myself to ease my sudden discomfort in the trouser department.

Fuck. I'd finally seen Marie naked. And it was heaven.

I went through to the kitchen and filled the kettle. A big heavy chrome thing that I needed to unplug to take to the tap.

When Marie returned she'd only pulled on a tee shirt. One that just covered her arse, but left those wonderfully taut legs on full display. That she could have grabbed something that simple in the first place told me that everything these two did was one almighty tease.

"Mum's just outside." She said finding three mugs to help me.

"Hello, Julian."

"Oops. No, she's not." Marie giggled at the voice behind us.

Kay was standing in the doorway dressed in shorts and a baggy top looking just as hot as her daughter. On her head, she wore a floppy wide-brimmed hat to keep the sun off.

My eyes darted around snatching glances at legs whenever it didn't look too obvious.

"I was just doing some weeding."

She pulled off her gardening gloves and dropped them in a drawer. The hat she dropped on top of the dresser.

"Oh, darling. You've made coffee."

Her hand brushed over Marie's arse as she reached her other hand out to take a mug. So familiar with one another. Again my head was full of questions about these two.

"Let's go through to the living room."

Kay gave me a warm, almost sensuous smile as she passed me carrying her coffee. I was left trying not to look at her arse moulded into those tight shorts as I followed.

I sat on the sofa expecting Marie to join me. Instead, she sat on her mother's lap and put her arm around her neck. What I saw next shocked me to the core. Kay's hand came around to her daughter's bare thigh and caressed it. Even that could have been excused as just over friendliness, a testimony to their closeness. But then it slid under the shirt and Marie smiled as her body gave a little twitch of excitement.

In an instant, I saw what was going on here. I heard in my head all the times Marie had spoken as though they were a couple.

"You look shocked." Kay said seeing my reaction.

"I er...

Sorry. Perhaps I should go."

"No. Please don't."

Marie looked disappointed.

"Look. It's nothing to do with me if you two want to... whatever. But it's obvious I've made a mistake."

"What mistake?"

"I thought we were going somewhere. That we'd be..."

"Boyfriend and girlfriend?

We can be.

It just has to include mum."

I looked back at Kay who seemed to be watching my every reaction intently. I gave a nervous laugh and looked away to avoid the feeling of my head being drilled open by her eyes.

"Nothing's... normal about this whole situation." I muttered.

"What's normal?" Kay asked.

"What society and conformity tell you is normal?"

She began lifting Marie's shirt. Pushing it up to put her hand under. I stared for a moment as she began to caress her daughter's tits.

"We have a healthy relationship. So many parents fight with their children. There's none of that between us."

She lifted the tee shirt away over Marie's head and once more I was given a view of her naked body. Only this time Kay's hand was passing over it, stroking her belly, caressing a tit, then down to elicit more little spasms as fingers brushed over her pussy.

I sat staring as my cock did my thinking yet again.

"Isn't this pretty little body what you wanted?"

"And mum has a gorgeous body too." Marie added like an enthusiastic child.

I didn't know what to say.

"She promised to show me how to make you happy today. If you go she won't be able to."

"Make me happy?"

I was staring at her little tit, a pubescent swelling sitting in her mum's hand. A finger and thumb gently rubbed and teased an engorged nipple. In my trousers, my cock was hurting with need.

Kay spoke again.

"Marie is the most important thing in the world to me. The man who deflowers her has to be special. He has to be at one with our family. I hope that'll be you."

Deflower? Christ. She was a virgin. My lip quivered as I struggled to grasp what I was hearing. I'd never fucked a virgin.

"What does... at one with our family mean exactly?"

Kay smiled.

"The three of us."

Her hand moved back between Marie's thighs. She opened her legs without any shame so that I could see a finger softly depressing her flesh. It was so obvious this was far from the first time her mother had pleasured her.

"One happy family."

I was trembling. Torn between what was before my eyes and what my head said was acceptable behaviour. My cock was hurting, crying out to be part of their happy family. To be part of them. Both of them. It was wrong. A madness to even consider this. But animal instinct, the desire to procreate, to fuck, was a strong one that I found difficult to fight.

Kay softly pushed her daughter to her feet and stood up with her hand held out.

"Come and join us, Julian."

For a moment I saw a matriarch. A woman that held an iron grip over her daughter and intended the same for me. Then I saw her legs. Smooth shapely limbs that offered the promise of ultimate pleasure. I realised I could lay between them as surely as I could Marie's if I just said yes.

I took her hand obediently as the devil inside reassured me I could extricate myself from this after I'd taken my enjoyment.

We went upstairs to the bedroom. Yet another space frozen in time. Neutral colours and practical, sleek walnut furniture with tapered legs. I didn't truthfully see any of it. Only Kay standing in front of me slowly removing her clothes with Marie helping her by taking and putting them to one side. She was like a little servant girl aiding her Queen.

When Kay stood naked it was like gazing upon Eve in the Garden of Eden. Those full tits, a slight rounding to her stomach, and a small triangle of hair pointing down to her snatch. She looked... motherly and alluring. I was lost for words.

"Your turn now."

She stepped forward, unbuttoning my shirt. Marie stood behind me, peeling it away as the last button popped. In a daze, I put my hand up and softly caressed Kay's tit. Sensing her warm subtle flesh under my fingertips. This time there was no objection. Just a smile of satisfaction as she moved to release my trousers.

1...34567...14