The Strange Case of Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No. Instead, I spent the weekend being boring. Cutting grass and tidying my house. Being exactly what Louise had wanted me to be. Domesticated. Husbandy things. It was almost a relief to head back to work on Monday to be greeted with the rumble of articulated lorries in the yard. This was my world.

Four

"Are you hard?"

"Always when you're around."

"Take your trousers off. Let me see."

"Just like that?

Why don't you take your top off and let me see?"

Marie pulled a face.

"That's not the deal."

I wondered what the deal was exactly. I didn't get it at all. A girl that liked wanking me but didn't want sex, or at least a fingering in return. I hadn't even been allowed to put my lips to hers.

I did want her hands on my cock though, so I took off my trousers and underwear and sat back in the chair with my knees slightly apart. A surreal and clinical affair, almost as if I was preparing for a medical examination.

My cock was already fairly hard and growing at the thought of her jerking me off.

"I love your cock. It's so nice and big."

Not enough to open her pussy though, I observed to myself as I let my eyes openly study the soft flesh of her thighs. Just an inch or two higher, under that skirt lay the promised land. A territory of crevices, little valleys and a warm cave waiting to be explored if only she would give permission.

Marie finished staring and untucked her legs to come over. She knelt in front of me and sat with that admiring look again. I was stiff and it gave tiny involuntary jolts as I waited.

"Your balls are nice too."

Sometimes she sounded so innocent. I wondered if she was still a virgin. Perhaps this house was in more of a time warp than I realised.

Her hand wiped my mind of any thought other than getting off as it reached over and rubbed my ballsack.

"Uh.

Now that's nice." I said softly, portraying every ounce of the delight I felt at her touch.

She teased my balls, tickling with her fingers and squeezing. Then a tug that made me flinch, but still playful enough that it also made me laugh.

"I could play with these all day."

"Don't let me stop you."

So many girls avoid balls, thinking they're going to hurt a guy. But done just right it's so pleasurable. And Marie did seem to have the skill. It was so, so arousing watching the inquisitive look on her face as she studied my undercarriage with such apparent concentration.

She looked up and smiled. Wrapping two hands around my cock she began massaging it. Twisting, moving back and forth. They glided over my meat on the slick film of my juices.

"Uhh."

"You like this don't you?"

I'd have liked to have fucked her even more but again I didn't spoil the moment.

"Fuck yeah."

"I like playing with it. I like how it feels. All gristly and hard. I like how the skin moves as though it isn't attached."

She pulled my foreskin right back until it stung, ending any thought of how unsexy that'd sounded.

"Aw fuck.

Careful. That's definitely attached."

"Sorry."

I flinched again before she released it. My cock got harder still. She leaned closer and for a moment I thought she was going to take me in her mouth. No such luck, she moved back again.

"It smells earthy. Lovely."

Her hands continued moving over it, up to my crown, rubbing over sensitive nerves that left me throbbing.

"You could at least show me your tits." I said hopefully.

"Not yet."

She hardly reacted. Instead, just continuing to work my cock. The third time she'd done this for me. And with the initial rush of desire subsiding, I was paying more attention to her technique. I noticed the soft grip of her hand, the subtle brush over my crown, even the gentle twist as it rode down the length of my shaft.

"Uhh."

I still couldn't fathom why she wouldn't let me touch her. It was clear it wasn't through fear or lack of confidence. Her actions were methodical and precise, expertly taking me toward orgasm.

"Oh fuck. That feels so good."

Marie sensed how close I was for herself and closed a hand over my knob as some sort of makeshift shield.

"Cum for me." She whispered.

Her hand pumped me determinedly.

"Let me see you squirt.

I fired my load directly into her palm and she spread it back over my cock and down to my balls leaving me a sticky mess. I stared down, mesmerised by my own sex.

She breathed in my scent deeply.

"There. Finished."

She sat back looking satisfied with herself.

"When I cum I get so wet."

I felt a tingle race up my spine at the mere mention of her cuming.

"Am I ever going to see that?"

She looked straight into my eyes.

"Maybe."

Maybe? What did that mean? I felt frustrated

She lifted her hand and spread her fingers, looking at my jizz hanging in threads between her digits.

"It's so sticky."

For the first time, I felt my frustration rising with her.

"So what's the game?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You keep doing this. Giving me handjobs yet you won't even let me touch you."

"No game. I just like wanking you."

She reached for tissues and handed me some. It all seemed so clinical.

"I got that much. But it's normal to want something in return. Surely you want me to at least do the same for you?

I mean I understand if you don't want to actually fuck. If it's a religious thing or something.

But you won't even let me touch your leg, or squeeze a tit?"

She shrugged.

"No.

The deal's the deal."

I must admit I didn't understand it at all. But she'd made me cum several times and it was lovely. I fought back on my desire to scream at her in angry frustration. I wasn't about to press my luck and spoil what I had.

"I have to be sure." She added.

"Okay." I said reluctantly."

"I'll wait."

But how long for? I was getting close to the point where I might do something silly if she didn't relent soon. And that wasn't me. Fuck.

I wandered around the room while she was gone, paying attention to an easel that sat proudly in the bay window for light. The artistry of a spinster or an Amish community.

Hers or her mothers I wondered.

"This is what you do in your spare time?" I asked as she returned.

"Most evenings. Something this intricate takes a lot of work. Mother helps. We do it together."

It was a woven cloth. Fine needlework depicting a number of figures in a colourful design.

"What do you think?"

I looked closer realising this was no Bayeux tapestry. This was more of a PornHub version. Unfinished, but there was enough to see an intricate depiction of characters in various sexual positions.

"That's not the subject matter I expected from you."

"I told you. I like sex."

I bit my tongue, refusing to voice my thoughts on sex involving a bit more than she had offered so far.

"It's to hang above the marital bed." Marie continued.

"A man and his wife should have a visual reminder of how to share their love."

I felt a tinge of shock at the word marital. Was she seeing some future I had no thought of? I wanted fun. Sex. Not a wedding. That'd been much of the problem with Louise.

I'd cross that bridge when I came to it. Right now my focus was on fucking her sweet little body.

"I've got the internet for that.

Moving pictures." I joked.

"This is more intimate and traditional."

She stared at her work how an artist would study a painting, lost in thought of the deep meaning it carried.

"Why's there three people in that one?" I asked pointing at the central depiction of the set.

Marie half smiled.

"That's the sharing part."

What the fuck did that mean? She wouldn't drop her panties for me. I couldn't imagine she was up for a threesome.

Alone in my bed, my cock plagued me again. It always did. In the past, Louise had been there to take care of it. And I still held out hope Marie would be soon. But for now, I was tugging my own meat again. Gentle and absentmindedly at first, while thoughts flitted through my mind.

Recently those thoughts had been of Marie. Other times old girlfriends and one-night stands whose names I couldn't remember had occupied me. Tonight memories of Louise were strong.

Even in my pursuit of Marie I still missed my ex. We didn't share friends, we argued about politics and couldn't agree on what kind of a home we wanted. But when it came to sex we'd been like animals. There wasn't a room we hadn't fucked in. Louise was dirty. Sweet looking but dirty as hell in private. She lacked any inhibitions and never once had she baulked at trying new things.

"Oh, my god." I said out loud.

Without realising it, I'd laid back and stretched my legs out. My hand pumping hard on my meat.

I could see her in my head. I could see her gorgeous tits bouncing. I could feel the tightness of her pussy around my cock, and of her arse on my finger. My mind heard her grunts and cries.

Then in a moment, I was past the point of no return.

"Uhhh."

I came strongly, covering my sheets with cum.

I lay for a minute or two to catch my breath. I really did miss Louise. I missed the sex on tap. I rolled over and closed my eyes, ignoring the mess I'd made. The sheets could be changed tomorrow.

Bob was perched on Julia's desk being very articulate when I got in. No doubt regaling her with stories of his latest conquests. She didn't look impressed.

"Morning."

"Hey, pretty boy. How's the love life going?"

"Better than yours old man."

I had a sudden vision of Julia on all fours with Bob banging her from behind. I wondered if there was a newer lucky chap doing that now.

"At least I don't need a Time Machine for my girlfriends." Bob roared.

I laughed with the uncomfortable thought that he was closer to the truth than he imagined.

"No. Just to find the days when you could get it up."

I didn't miss Julia burying her face so he didn't see her sniggering. Yep. He had been a disappointment to her. Poor girl.

"I'll make you a coffee Julian." She said slipping from behind her desk."

"Julian? Don't I get one?" He asked throwing his arms out questioningly.

"Yes, Bob. You get one. It'll wash down your arthritis pills."

"Fuck the pair of you."

My phone was ringing already. Too bloody early. We were the only three in. I glanced at the time and decided to ignore it.

"Glad you came in early. Julia whispered putting a mug on my desk.

"Bob was trying for a repeat."

"Don't fancy it then?"

"No, I don't. I want rogering senseless, not a gentle poking before he falls asleep."

Fucking hell. Julia wasn't what I'd assumed at all. Three years we'd worked together. I'd always assumed she'd be a missionary position type of girl with a steady bloke. A boring accountant type. Now here she was telling me she liked a good seeing too.

She was already walking back to her desk. I found myself looking at her legs in the tight dark skirt and small heels. Yeah. Posh totty maybe, but Bob was a jerk if he hadn't pleased that. Even I was considering a ride on it if Marie didn't hurry up and put out. It was clear she offered her men more than a jerk-off.

The phone rang again. This time I picked it up.

"Julian Harper." I announced.

As the voice on the other end began some long-winded story I saw Marie arriving and immediately my concentration wavered.

She was wearing a white sleeveless top and a black and white check skirt that sat well above the knees. White boots and a headband completed the look. Groovy was the word I imagined her using to describe the outfit. I stared at those thighs until she sat down.

"I'm sorry. Can you say that again. I got distracted."

Five

"Hi, Julian."

Kay was already home when we got to Marie's house after an early evening walk in the local park.

"Do you two want coffee?"

"Please."

She turned away and with Marie busy putting her bag away I sneaked a look at her mum's arse. It looked great in tight slim-fit pants. The high waistline seemed to accentuate it. A lovely rounded peach I imagined bouncing on my cock. It held a similar promise of forbidden entry as Louise regularly offered.

I let out a frustrated sigh and looked away just in time.

"Marie told me you had a good time at the cinema the other night."

"Good to know she enjoyed it."

As she turned back I found myself looking into the same green eyes. She had the same way of looking at me as Marie. There was no doubting these two were mother and daughter.

"She doesn't go out that much. I think you'll be good for her."

She glanced at her daughter with a smile that seemed to convey way more than I could interpret.

"I'm hoping to be." I said.

"There's a whole world out there she's missing out on."

"I have everything I want right here." Marie protested as she skipped past me to hug her mums arm.

"Don't you just love hanging loose?"

My head raced for a translation of her outdated language and settled on relaxing.

"Nothing wrong with that." I said as I had nothing else.

"Can I play with your cock again?"

I almost spit my coffee. Had she really just asked that so openly in front of her mother? I stared at her open-mouthed in my shock.

"And do you mind if my mum watches?"

"What the fuck?"

My eyes darted between the two.

"She hasn't seen a cock in years. Not since her divorce.

I thought it'd be nice. For everyone. And you do have a nice cock."

My head was short-circuiting. My eyes went from one to the other. Kay was giving nothing away. Just leaning back against the worktop with her coffee mug held in her hand. But she wasn't objecting. She was expectant if anything. I think that shocked me even more.

"Are you serious?"

Was this going somewhere I wasn't seeing?

I looked back at Kay and she just smiled. I was trembling with need at the thought of it. Okay. Experience told me this was still just going to be a handjob but it was almost a mother-and-daughter encounter. My hormones raced at the idea.

By now I was noticing the alarm bells in a distant corner of my mind. A questioning of why I found this acceptable. But once again, my cock did the thinking.

"Yeah.

Okay. Why not?"

Marie stood at my side just as she had in the Square and released my junk. I coloured up with what little blood I had left after swelling my cock so hard that it hurt. But I stood compliantly under Kay's gaze with it pulled clear and into her daughter's hand as my trousers dropped to my knees.

"Uhmm."

Marie teased my tip with her fingers, making it dance to her tune and she giggled.

"Isn't it pretty."

"Yes, it is." Kay said approvingly.

I wanted Marie to wank me so desperately that I hardly heard the strange exchange.

"You've chosen a nice example."

"Uhh."

I shuddered as she began stroking my shaft.

"And a great set of balls. Make sure you fondle them well."

Kay's green eyes pierced into me. I gasped at having my balls softly tugged and squeezed at her suggestion.

"Uhhh. Fuck. That's good."

"I do love your cock. So hard and long."

Marie spoke with a matter-of-fact tone. As though complementing me on my car.

"And it makes such beautiful spunk."

Spunk? Nobody used that word anymore. But to be honest I didn't much care what words she used right now. My knees were weakening and a shudder of excitement raced through my body.

"Uh."

I looked down to watch her hands manipulating my flesh and snatched sharp breaths. My cock burned and throbbed even harder at having an audience.

"Fuck." My voice was trembling.

"Just keep that up."

Her fingers wrapped around me, sliding back and forth on a glistening wetness with perfect rhythm.

"It's sticky. I like that." Marie said with the enthusiasm of a small child savouring a new chocolate bar.

"Uh."

I looked back up, straight into Kay's eyes. She stood exactly as she had been, just watching and sipping her coffee. Not a hint that this wasn't something completely normal.

"Marie told me you had a fine cock. She wasn't wrong."

Her eyes remained fixated, never leaving my meat and the gentle hands that worked it so expertly.

"Does it feel good in your hands?" She asked her daughter.

"Oh yes.

It's so hard and hot."

I groaned and momentarily closed my eyes as the pleasure took hold of my whole body. I felt like a piece of meat. A prop for their entertainment to stand mute while they discussed me. I didn't honestly care that I was merely a plaything. Only that I would get to cum, and that it wouldn't be at my hand.

"And what about you Julian?

Is it good in her hand?

Does she do it well? Does it make you excited?"

I could hear the squelch of Marie's fingers passing over my wet, sticky crown.

"Uhmm.

Fuck, yeah."

I was gasping as I felt myself passing the point where I would shoot no matter what. My cock throbbed. So hard it ached.

"Uhh."

My groin spasmed and I felt my load propelled up the tiny tube in my shaft. It was expelled under force. A creamy stream of cum splattered freely on the tiled floor.

"Fuck."

Marie continued pumping me hard and another stream exited. This time I was less absorbed. More intent on looking at Kay. I saw her squirm ever so slightly at an excitement between her thighs. She had to be so wet. Another beautiful pussy I could only imagine.

"Uhh."

Marie managed to entice more from me, this time just oozing into her hand to be spread over my softening cock and around my balls.

A smile played on Kay's lips, refusing to break out into the open completely, and big eyes continued to stare at my cock as a final load eased out covering Marie's hand.

"Uhh."

My knees weakened and the worktop took my weight. Marie eased up, just stroking me to spread more of my cum over my shaft and down around my balls. I could smell myself. The stench of masculine sex, cum and sweat, filled the kitchen.

"Done?" She asked.

"Yeah." I gasped with obvious delight.

"Fuck. That was good."

As though she'd just completed a service on a piece of machinery Marie stopped and turned to the sink to wash her hands.

Kay passed me several sheets of paper kitchen towels.

"That was nice to watch." She grinned.

It was surreal seeing her calmly wipe my mess from her kitchen floor as I cleaned myself up. In the aftermath, I felt dirty. Embarrassed.

"I don't understand you two." I ventured.

"How can you behave like this is normal?"

"There's nothing to understand." Marie said sweetly.

"I told you. I just like the feel of your cock in my hand. I like to watch you cum."

"And what about sex?

Don't you want to... you know?"

"It is sex."

"I mean proper sex. Fucking. With a guy? Me?

You must need it?"

I glanced at Kay not quite believing this was a conversation I was having in front of the mother. To be honest I wasn't that far from asking her for some action if Marie didn't put out soon.

"That. Not yet." Marie replied.

That was bemusing. Frigid? What the hell? I went where I shouldn't.

"And what about you?" I asked turning to Kay not unaware that she still had a good view of my now soft cock.

No point in denying it. I was just as keen to fuck her as I was her daughter.

She grinned.

"What she said."

I shook my head. I wasn't getting an answer that made any sense. It seemed the mum was as strange as the daughter. And here I was being a willing toy for their entertainment. I pulled my pants and trousers up.

In the moment, I needed to cum, I accepted it and became a willing toy. After, the weirdness bothered me more and more.

Marie went and stood next to her mum. They really were alike in a lot of ways. Kay was slightly taller but she had darker hair and skin tones. And tits I could define more clearly under her clothing, but otherwise they had the same body shape. The same slightly quirky way about them.

They even dressed alike. But now, what appeared to be a quirky Twilight Zone look on Marie started to make more sense on her mother. The clothes were throwbacks like the house. Nineteen-sixties fashion. An era even older than my parents. In fact, it was my grandparent's territory for me.