The Subject Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment, a very small "Yes."

"I think you maybe are not ready to show everyone who you truly are yet. Yes?"

Bess closed her eyes and nodded. Lily acknowledged the nod.

"It's alright. These are small steps. I am happy that we were able to talk to you. It pains me...us...to see you so sad in the class. The class is meant to be freeing for you, meant to be pleasurable." And Lily smiled.

And then Bess smiled, and it was infectious. Soon, all of the girls were smiling and laughing.

Katy then said, "So...which one of us was your assignment Subject?"

Bess shook her head. "You know I can't tell you."

Katy harrumphed. "All of you are no fun!"

Marcia looked at the clock. "I think we need to get to next class. Bess, it was great talking to you! We should do more of that!"

Bess nodded, a smile firmly on her face. Katy finally removed her hand. She looked down and whispered to Bess, "I can't WAIT to see it", and kissed her on the cheek. Bess flushed.

The four girls got up, but Bess stayed. She looked down, a bit embarrassed. "Um, guys...you go ahead. I need to...chill for a few."

The girls smiled and nodded. Marcia came around the table, got in close, and kissed Bess again.

Definitely strawberries.

As Marcia rejoined her friends, Bess watched them go, then looked down, hoping that she would make it to her next class in time.

-----

Sixth period Music Appreciation was the only class (apart from 7th obviously) that Katy and Kaia shared. They were able to finagle desks next to each other, and spent the minutes leading up to class socializing.

Katy leaned in. "How's the plug?"

"Better. I've learned how to sit to minimize discomfort."

Katy nodded. "So...did you talk to your parents about it?"

"Yes. I showed them as well."

Katy's eyes widened. "And how did that go?"

Kaia shrugged. "Actually, not bad. Both of my parents were...happy I was preparing myself. They asked me about yesterday's after-school 'activities', and actually phoned Mrs. Sanderson to thank her!"

"Oh my! That must have been interesting to listen to."

"It was. Here's the thing. My parents knew that this was coming. My brother has made no secret his wish to dominate me. He would tell my mother that when we came of age, he would take me in front of our whole family. Now, my family is not that progressive, so my parents searched for a solution, and found Mr. Bentley. He's actually the one that suggested enrolling both of us in 7th period."

Kaia became very serious. "This situation must resolve itself. My brother MUST take me anally. Our relationship has reached a crossroads, and if we don't take this step, our bond will fester and die. Now, when he does take my ass, either I will scream and submit to him, and he will win, or I will resist and take control, and I will win. I would prefer the latter, but this act must happen."

Katy listened intently. "I want you to win." And she leaned over and kissed Kaia.

"I do too, coro."