All Comments on 'The Sugar Daddy'

by mdp_2004

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
eightballbumeightballbumover 15 years ago
Different

Very different. Loved it and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
read your story

Hello and just wanted to say if your happy and no one is hurt emotionally or eccomically or physically. Then be happy we all just here for so long right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Idiot

You confirmed it with your decisions and behavior. Make any excuse you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiot of author has that to be!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real insane people think like that author!!!

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Strange compulsion

I know that this is very common but I had no idea of how it works. Thinking about it, it is like those gamblers who play slot machines, in his case the payoff is sexual and female approval. The real thrill, which is not developed, is when all his money is gone, what then? She is rich, and he has nothing. Can he stay around as a slave perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Crazy how there's people like this in real life and there's nothing done to stop these female predators or help men, all kinds of protections, laws, support groups, and charities to stop the victimization and exploitation of women but nothing for guys. These stories have only become more common with websites OF and lockdowns and remote work isolating people. Realistically this story ends with him being taken for absolutely everything, thrown away like garbage, then suicide.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous