The Sunshine Project Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I appreciate that. I hope so too." Jess's tone is curt, but she offers a nod of acceptance and turns back to the stove to stir.

You really don't like me do you, Jess? You're dead set on keeping me away from my Allie Bug, and I don't like that. You're going to have to learn to share, or we're going to have a problem.

"Thank you for inviting me to your home." I finish my drink, but I won't have too much more. I don't want to be wasted.

"I think it's ready," she announces, and she picks up the pan and turns around, setting it on the bar in front of me. She also takes the lid off a rice cooker and pushes it to the center of the bar from its spot near the sink. "Dig in."

Allie reaches for a plate and a spoon, and I open the lid of my salad container. With those thick thighs she needs more salad that sugary Chinese, so before she can load her plate up with the disgusting food, I put a large helping of salad on it for her and smile. "There, you will love this." I only want you healthy, Bug. "I made it with love."

"Hmm, thank you," she says dryly, but she looks like she may be upset. It's for her own good though, so I don't take that personally.

I scoop some salad onto my own plate and put a piece of chicken on it. No rice. I can't have that sugar spike. Jess eyes my plate as she piles a large helping of her Chinese onto hers, and we all take a place at the table where forks and napkins have already been set out. The first tentative bite of her food is okay, though I won't tell her she's a good cook. And I don't intend to get seconds.

Allie and Jess talk about Jess's dog while we eat, and when Allie's plate is empty, I put more broccoli salad on it for her and refresh her drink. I do it on autopilot. I don't even have to think about it. Caring about her is my objective, which is part of goal number two.

"So, do you girls spend every evening together?" I'm not prying, but I do need to understand the dynamic of their relationship better. If I am going to learn everything about Allie, I have to know just how far Jess has her talons sunken into her.

"Just about. I think I sleep over here about four times a week." Allie talks with her mouth full of food, and I clear my throat and purse my lip. She blanches and shrugs, and Jess pipes up.

"Yeah. We're pretty close. Especially since GG died." Jess has the sense to chew and swallow first but not the sense to wipe her mouth. I don't see what Allie sees in her. She's not even that hot. I mean sure she's pretty, but her tits are small.

"Hmm, that's great." Great to know you don't like sleeping alone, Allie. You can come to my house any time. "So you're really close. That's so great."

"We have been since high school. We were best friends and still are." Jess pushes the food around on her plate as Allie recounts a story about how they toilet papered someone's house and got chased by the residents who had cross bows and guns. They laugh raucously, and I don't see what's funny. That sounds terrifying not amusing.

I listen as they talk about their friendship, and I'm learning.

You're a little manipulative, aren't you, Jess? You make Allie feel sorry for you so she'll stick around? And Allie, you poor thing. You're too compassionate to remain friends with her. She's using you. I know now it's even more imperative for me to get her away from Jess.

When dinner's over Jess and Allie clean the table and load the dishwasher while I use the powder room. I asked to use the upstairs bathroom, thinking maybe I'd get a peak in her bedroom to look for the guns. I didn't realize she had a downstairs toilet too. I guess I have to be patient and bide my time. For now, however, it's time to settle in and watch a movie.

We all find a spot in the living room. I sit at one end of the couch while Jess sits at the other, Allie in between. Every time they empty their glass of liquor I fill it for them. I'm drinking too, but staying just sober enough to drive home. We choose a romcom curtesy of Jess, though Allie seems to want to avoid the genre for some reason. That reason doesn't get any clearer as the movie goes on. I watch them out of the corner of my eye, chatting and eating popcorn as the movie plays. They really are close, and that means my work is cut out for me.

Goal one, however, is well under way. Jess seems comfortable with me here, which I didn't think would happen this first time. She's so comfortable, in fact, that I think I see her touching herself when the steamy scene comes on where the woman's tits are shown, and she's ready to pounce on her male lover. Or maybe I'm just seeing things, because the next time I look back, her fingers are tangled in Allie's hair, and Allie doesn't seem to mind.

Shit, you little whore, you're trying to put the moves on my Allie Bug while I'm sitting right here on your couch? That just won't do.

I watch her like a hawk the rest of the movie, and when the credits play, I flip the light on and fill their drinks again. I need to think of a way to spend more time with them, make Jess really open up to me. I need to find those guns and get dirt on her to make sure she gets as far away from Allie as possible.

"So, what do you two do for fun?" I glance at them as Allie curls her legs up and sits cross-legged on the couch.

"Not much." Jess shrugs and turns to face us both.

"What do you think of doing our hair and nails sometime?" I'm not much for sharing my personal self-care time, but if it means learning more about Jess, I'll do it.

Allie snickers, and then Jess snickers, and both look at each other. I see some fleeting expression pass between them and Allie slide her hand into Jess's. For a moment, I get angry, rage festering beneath the surface, then I see a lusty haze wash over Allie's expression.

"Jess? Hair and nails?" There's been something there all night. I could see it, but I didn't know what it was. I watch Jess lick her lip. Uncertainty flashes in her eyes, and Allie turns to me, but I keep my gaze fixed on Jess. She glares at me, her nostrils flaring, and squeezes Allie's fingers.

"If that's what you want..." Jess watches me, and her expression shifts to one of defeat. Her shoulders drop, and she breaks the staring contest.

Allie lets go of Jess's hand. She gets on her knees and leans over me, and in a surprising turn of events, she bends to kiss me. "If Beck wants to..."

I feel arousal zing through my body at the soft kiss. Is hair and nails code for something? She kisses me again, grabbing my tit. Fuck yes, I want to do this with her, but I'm not sure about Jess. I kiss her back and cup her cheek. I've done a threesome but never with two women; there was always a guy.

Hell, this may be a way for me to prove to her that I'm better than Jess in every way. If she sees what I can do right next to what Jess can do, there will be no doubt in her mind. So I get into it, rising up and pushing her back onto the sofa. She's pinned there between me and Jess, and I grab her tit and squeeze. My focus is solely on her. I'm not sure if I'll even touch her friend, especially given that I can't stand the woman.

Jess, however, pushes my short hair back behind my hear and touches my cheek softly. It's a gentle touch, not necessarily arousing, but not repulsive. I open my eyes while I kiss Allie and look up at her. She has pain in her expression. She knows her days are numbered here. I can see it in her eyes.

Allie is really into this. Her kisses get deeper, the way she gropes my tits. Fuck, I want to sit on her face so bad. I tear my shirt off and then work on hers. Jess undresses too, stripping down until she's naked. Allie kisses me harder, not letting our lips part for a single second, but her fingers touch Jess, massaging her clit with a thumb while she puts a few inside her.

"Shit... Al..." Jess grinds against Allie's hand, and I hate it. I want nothing to do with her, but Allie seems so into kissing me I can't stop. I pull her pants down and toss them, stripping her panties off too while she fingers Jess. She stops kissing me while I pull my pants off, and it's my opportunity to get on my knees.

"Oh fuck, you're so wet...." I spread her thighs then part her lips. Allie stares down at me, still fingering Jess, who is moaning softly. The credits for the movie play in the background sort of like a soundtrack for our sex. Allie grunts and groans when I bury my face in her delicious pussy and lick her.

"Al..." Jess moans again, her noises get higher pitched, and she is writhing. It's distracting.

I want to make Allie come, and Jess is just stealing the fucking show. Get off already, bitch. I have to make my Allie Bug come.

"Oh God, Jess..." Allie's hand makes squishing noises as she fingerfucks Jess, and I can't believe she's moaning Jess's name--not mine. I almost quit what I'm doing, but she puts a hand on the back of my head and forces my face deeper into her valley.

Jess starts to come, grinding and writhing. She falls over Allie, who takes a nipple into her mouth and sucks it lightly. I close my eyes unable to watch the horror of it. They're way more than best friends. Way closer, and I know just how to make Jess feel horrible.

The instant she is done coming and straightens, I pull my head up.

"I want Jess to fist us both."

Allie's eyes meet mine, and Jess swallows hard.

This is going to be interesting.