All Comments on 'The Sweet Slut In Training Ch. 01'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Novel Material.....

..this looks like the beginning of a wonderful novelette. I'm already in love with the innocence of your character, Valerie, and the founding premise of the story.....I'm hooked!,....and will be looking forward to any forthcoming installments!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
don't make

it a long story. you already showed all that's gona happen. and also your attitude of what you think is erotic. thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Spoilt by Unreality of Immigration

The set up of the story was all wrong - I know you wanted to have 'Valerie' all alone a long way from home, but you could have done that with a girl from New Mexico in New York. Unfortunately, there is no way you can just fly into the US and start work - although you could perhaps work illegally doing more menial tasks if you walk across the border but Valerie would be Valesca and have a Spanish accent.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
Why no comments

Hated how it started, really hated it.

Then the offer, I mean talk about offended.

Then she tells us what she's thinking about it and her acceptance, of how she might enjoy the arrangement, Then I actually thought this has potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It is a story with potential

It does have that massive flaw regarding the immigration issue. I’m not American but even I know getting permission to visit for a holiday is hard enough, visitors need to give proof of financial independence. In her case she’d need a work permit, so yes the reality slap was very off putting.

Not insurmountable by any means having her arrive with the relevant paperwork is easy enough, add in a mugging and suddenly she’s financially vulnerable. I know the story has been abandoned but I haven’t checked to see if it’s complete or not.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
1290 Followers
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES