The Taboo Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long did it take for you to notice anything, Aunt Jane?" asked Lillian.

"A couple of days," she said breezily. "I didn't really think about it until I realized I was actually finding another man attractive, and...well, I'll spare you the details." The details consisting of running upstairs, locking her door, and frigging herself to a thunderous orgasm less than a day after she started the treatment. Jane felt it best to lower their expectations. She didn't want the two of them standing in front of the mirror all day, or stuffing themselves sick in an effort to kick-start the process.

Her stomach gurgled warningly, and she gave them both a brilliant smile. "But since we're all up, let's have some breakfast!"

*****

"I'm bored," said Lillian, entering Colleen's bedroom.

It was the following afternoon. For the entirety of the previous day, the two young women had fought their impatience, somehow able to keep themselves from examining their bodies in microscopic detail to see if they were changing in any way. Mindful of their aunt's watchful eye, they had eaten only what it took to satisfy their appetites, although they had both been fiercely disappointed when the increased desire for food she had promised had not appeared.

Her half-sister smiled up at her from her bed, where she was leafing through a magazine. "Already? We just got back from school a few weeks ago. You shouldn't be bored until after Independence Day, at least."

She snorted and sat down on Colleen's desk chair, swiveling it around so she could face her blond-haired sibling. "You know what I mean. Sometimes I think I should have got a job this summer. I mean, it's nice to relax, but after a couple of weeks, I start to get jumpy. Down in Champaign, I'm always doing something. Classes, or homework, or hanging out with friends..."

"We're not friends, then?" Colleen faked a pout.

Lillian smiled. "Stop being dumb. You know you're my best friend."

"Really?" The delicate arches of her eyebrows rose a fraction. "But you couldn't tell me you were bisexual?"

Lillian blushed, the hot blood warming her olive-hued skin. "I didn't really know myself, until a few months ago." At Colleen's encouraging nod, she went on. "It was a Saturday night, and I was at a party with some friends. I'd had a couple of drinks. Not too much. Just enough so I was feeling relaxed and happy. And then I saw her. Ellen."

Her eyes went soft and distant. "She was so beautiful. Dancing by herself. As soon as I saw her, I wanted her." Her eyes focused on Colleen. "It was so unexpected. I mean, I'd found women attractive before, in high school. But I never desired them. I just appreciated them. But Ellen..." She trailed off. One hand lightly traced the skin of her stomach, left bare by the short halter-top she was wearing. Colleen watched her, and felt her mouth go dry. She swallowed thickly as her sister continued. "I went up to her. I didn't even know how to act. But we started dancing together. Then we sat and talked.

"And when we left, we went to her place and went to bed.

"God, it was wonderful, Colleen. So soft and warm and wet and loving. Don't get me wrong," she said, her eyes snapping back up to her sister's face. "I like men, too. Having a nice hard cock inside me is fantastic, especially when the man knows how to use it."

"Which not many of them do, at our age," Colleen said, and her sister giggled.

"You, too? I thought it was just the boys I was going out with. Though Aunt Jane seems pretty happy with Jeff. She went over there again last night. And this afternoon. He just called her up on her cell. Seems he took a half-day off from work. She took out for his place like she was shot out of a cannon."

"Mmmm," Colleen sighed in happy speculation. "I bet he knows how to use his dick. And I bet he can last longer than the three-pump chumps I've been going out with lately. God, I need a man." She tried to keep her eyes away from Lillian's chest, where her nipples poked against the thin cloth of her top.

"Speaking of which," she said, trying to distract herself from the burning heat which was slowly building in her groin, "where did Zach take off to?"

"Down to Democratic Party headquarters. Seems that he's as bored as the rest of us are, and plans on doing some volunteer work this summer."

"He's welcome to it. The last thing I want to do during summer break is to be calling people up on the phone and begging them to vote in November. That doesn't sound like vacation. It sounds like fucking torture."

"Nah. Torture is being single, bored, and horny, and waiting for this treatment of Aunt Jane's to kick in." Lillian's legs shifted, ankles crossed, her thighs squeezing together rhythmically, putting pleasant pressure on her feminine core. "Man, I want some decent-sized titties. Ellen's were fantastic. I could play with them all day."

"So are you two...together?"

Lillian shook her head. "No. Oh, we could be, I suppose. A real couple. I like her. A lot. But I don't love her. Still," she said, brightening, "she's usually good for a booty-call when I need it."

Colleen closed her eyes, trying to dispel the vision of her dark-skinned sister in bed with another woman. Inside her loose shorts, she could feel her nether-lips growing slick and hot. Almost against her will, her hand crept down, under the waistband, and touched her hidden cleft, covered by only the thin silk swath of her panties. A panting gasp escaped from her lips. She was so hot! So wet!

"What are you doing, sister dear?" Lillian's voice was low and sultry. "Are you...touching yourself? So naughty."

Her eyes snapped open. "Right," she said mockingly, but didn't remove her hand. It stayed inside her shorts, slowly tracing the lines of her folds. Unconsciously, her legs sagged apart. "Like you aren't about to pull down your shorts and go to town on yourself. Fuck, your nips are ready to poke right through that shirt. And I can smell you from here. You're so horny," she singsonged. "Lil-li-an is hor-ny. Lil-li-an is hor-ny."

Lillian scowled at her, though her hands were twitching with the need to touch herself. "So what if I am? My female lover is four hundred miles away, I haven't gotten any cock for weeks, the hottie next door is banging my aunt, the most attractive man around is my brother, and it was only yesterday I had enough guts to tell you all that I like women. Can you blame me?"

"Not really. Oh, fuck this," Colleen said, shoving her shorts and panties down to her knees. "I need to get off. And it's not like you haven't seen what I have before, when we were kids. Feel free to join in. I don't give a fuck right now."

She sighed as she sank two fingers into her dripping slit. From the corner of her eye she could see Lillian's palm frantically grinding against the material covering her crotch, pushing it against her horny mound. It took a few seconds before the import of her words struck home. "You think Zach's attractive?"

"Oh, shit," her sister breathed. One hand had pushed her shirt up over the tiny swells of her breasts, and her fingers were pinching a nipple fiercely, even as her hips slowly bucked against her other hand. "You don't? Those eyes and his body? Yum."

"I guess I never thought about him that way." Slowly, sense returned to her mind, although her hands did not stop their delightful task. "Lillian?"

"Yeah?"

"Does this seem a little...weird?"

"What?"

Her thumb stroked her clit, which had emerged from its hood. The sensation made her toes clench in the fabric of her quilt. Her voice became a strangled groan. "You know, masturbating together, fantasizing about our brother. That sort of thing."

Her sister pushed her shorts down. In the sunshine pouring through the western window, Colleen could see the close-trimmed black strip of her pubic hair leading down to the pouting crease of her entrance. The smell of her musk filled her nostrils, and her mouth watered. What would Lillian taste like, she wondered. "I don't know," Lillian said. It was clear she had no room to spare in her head for irritating questions of this sort. "I'm just so fucking horny. Shut up, will you? I need to concentrate."

Her legs hooked over the armrests of the chair, revealing the shining wetness of her inner folds. Her fingers dove in and out, gleaming with her dew when they emerged. The sight pushed Colleen's own arousal higher, and she wished for a moment that she could pull her vibrator out of her bedside table and use its humming power to satiate her lust. But she felt she could not take her hands off herself for even a second. Every part of her flesh was on fire, sensitized, and every caress of her fingers increased the boiling heat in her loins.

With a moan, she flipped over on the bed, grinding her pubis down hard against the heel of her palm, her fingers dancing on her clit. The weight and pressure on her most intimate parts sent her pleasure spiraling upward, until there was little she could do but gasp and rub. Harder. Harder. Harder. She squeezed her eyes shut, her thighs clamping down around her hands, trapping them. She turned her head and bit the quilt, muffling her joyous shrieks as her body quaked with one of the most powerful orgasms of her life.

When the trembling aftershocks of her pleasure finally receded, she rolled over and let her eyes drift back to her sister. Lillian was slumped in the chair, her head lolling backward bonelessly, her breath coming in short, sharp gasps. Her fingers were still frantically frigging her pearl, but she seemed unable to come to her own climax.

Drawn by an urge she could not explain or deny, Colleen stood on wobbling legs and walked over until she was standing beside her. When her hands touched Lillian's shoulders her eyes snapped open, glaring up at her.

"Don't worry, baby," she whispered. She bent down until her breath stirred the black strands of her hair. "Let me help you." She let her hands drift down to the junction of Lillian's thighs, two fingers effortlessly sliding inside her sister. "How do you like it?" she asked. "Soft and sweet?" A slow, whisper-soft stroke. "Or hard and fast?" Her hand plunged in, all the way to the last knuckle, making Lillian gasp. She felt the walls of her vagina spasm, clutching at her hand, as Lillian hands snaked around her back, drawing her in close, and her mouth found her breast, suckling the nipple hard.

Suddenly, the flow of moisture increased, Lillian's inner walls coating her hand with her fluids. The feeling was terrifyingly intimate, and Colleen found herself cradling her sister, murmuring words of love and desire as Lillian's tongue lashed her rock-hard nipple. Her hips bucked against her hand, her muscles rippling as her orgasm raced through her, until she finally tore her head away from her chest, leaning back to gaze up at her through heavy-lidded eyes.

"Oh, Colleen," she moaned. "God damn. I've never come so hard in my life. That was fucking fantastic."

Colleen shrugged awkwardly, unable to put her feelings into words. The unexpected force of her attraction to Lillian had caught her completely unprepared. She had found other women desirable in the past, of course, but it had never gone further than casual caresses or perhaps a kiss goodbye which held more than the usual amount of affection. She certainly had never used her hands to bring another woman to orgasm. But now she had done it. And not with any woman, but her own sister!

"Colleen?" Lillian asked, and she could see the worry in her eyes. That she would turn away from her, shut her out, be repulsed by what they had shared.

She forced a smile onto her face. "Sorry, Sis. I was woolgathering there for a second. I'm glad it was good for you."

"Was it...good for you, too?" Lillian's face, as well-known and as beloved as her own, was adorably concerned.

"It was," she smiled, stroking her face with the back of her hand. Lillian leaned into her touch. "But maybe we should keep this between us girls for a little bit, okay?"

"Okay."

She stretched, not missing the way Lillian's gaze hungrily followed her motions, then opened her bureau to take out a swimsuit. "I'm going to do some laps in the pool. I'll see you in a little bit, all right?"

*****

"Mmmm," Jeff Sanders was saying around the same time. He gave Jane a long kiss, a fitting conclusion to a happy, sweaty hour of awesome sex. "A man could get used to this sort of thing."

"I agree," Jane replied, her voice low and throaty. Her head was pillowed on her lover's attractively muscled chest, and she looked up at him fondly. "But why are we always doing this over at your place?"

"Because we don't want to scandalize your easily-influenced nieces and nephew?" Jeff suggested hopefully.

"Or maybe it's because you're a coward, and don't want to face them yet. Especially the girls," said Jane. She continued as Jeff stiffened. "Don't get me wrong, darling. I know it can't be easy to parachute into an existing family and make yourself a part of it.

"But," she said, and a firmer tone entered her voice, "it won't happen if you never try."

"I know," he said at last. His voice was slow and tired, at odds with his thirty-four years. "I just...it seems like a cheat, you know? Bonnie and I were hoping to make a family of our own. For me to barge in and pretend I'm part of your family seems like I'm trying to take what doesn't belong to me."

"You worry too much," she replied. "The girls adore you. They have for years. And Zach thinks you're all right."

"Thanks. But it won't be today. Or tomorrow. I have to go out of town for the next few days."

"What?" She sat up, the sheet that covered them slipping down from her chest to puddle around her waist. "You never told me about that!"

"I never told you because I didn't know until this afternoon. It was supposed to be Sheila Graham who was going to get our new office set up. But her daughter got into a bad traffic accident last night. So she has to stay home and I got tapped to go to Birmingham for a week. At least. Maybe longer." He made a sour face. "Seven days in Alabama. Hooray. That's why I was able to see you this afternoon. The company gave me a half-day off so I could pack and get ready."

Jane scowled. Not in anger, but in frustration. Her nightly sessions with Jeff had been a revelation to her. Her own libido and Jeff's cheerful ability to satisfy her sexually had changed her life incalculably. It was as if a door she had not even known existed had been thrown open, and she was free to explore where she would.

And now, it was closing again.

Don't be so melodramatic, she scolded herself. Jesus. You're like a little girl and someone is threatening to take away your favorite dolly. Grow up.

"I'll miss you," she said instead, smiling down at him. "And who knows, by the time I come back, I might have a surprise for you."

"A surprise? Like what?"

"If I gave you a hint, it would hardly be a surprise, would it?" By a supreme effort of will, she kept herself from looking down at her chest. Over the past few days, she had gone from being completely flat-chested to a respectable b-cup. Jeff hadn't said anything yet. But she had seen him frown in puzzlement today when she had taken off her clothes. He was an intelligent man, and the fact that her bust size was growing would become undeniable soon. He might be able to ignore the reality for now, but sooner or later he would start asking some awkward questions.

And when he does, she thought, I will be completely honest with him. No secrets between us. I might be able to let my girlfriends believe I got a boob-job. At least until I go public. But he isn't dumb enough to buy that sort of bullshit when he's been in bed with me for the last few nights. Thank God.

"Probably not," he said agreeably. He levered himself to a sitting position, running his hands through his hair. "I'd love to have you stay here tonight," he said. "But I've got to pack and get up to speed on the new office and catch an early plane tomorrow..."

"Say no more," she said, catching the hint. She slipped into the light sundress she had been wearing when Jeff had called her. Bending over the bed, she caught his lips in a kiss, the action both a farewell and a promise. "I'll see you soon," she whispered, when they finally parted. "And you stay away from those southern girls, y'hear?"

"Yes ma'am," he replied, matching her own fake southern drawl. Laughing, she left the bedroom.

*****

Back home, she entered the house to an unfamiliar but toothsome aroma. Lillian and Colleen were darting around the kitchen, scraping ingredients off of cutting boards into a huge, cast-iron cooking pot. She smiled to herself. Obviously, the first side-effect of the treatment had begun.

Or maybe the second, she corrected herself, watching the way the two of them exchanged casual touches during even the most mundane tasks.

"So what's all this?" she said, trying to keep the laughter out of her voice.

"Something new," Lillian replied, putting a lid on the pot with a clang. "Colleen and I were tired of the same old stuff. So we did a search on the internet and found something we thought we would all like, and we went to the store and got the ingredients."

"Hmmm," she replied noncommittally, looking at the array of spice jars on the counter. "And that is?"

"Cuban black beans and rice. By the way," she said with a backwards-looking grin, "we're out of bacon. I just used up the last of it. And Colleen took the leftover ham out of the freezer and diced it up to use in the meal, too."

"Sounds like I'll have to go grocery shopping tomorrow," she said with a laugh. "Is your brother back home yet?"

Lillian shook her head, the river of her black hair spilling over her shoulders and down her back. Jane was taken by a sudden impulse to feel its silken length flowing through her fingers. Or to grab it, using it to hold her nubile young niece captive while she did unspeakable things to her tender young body. "No. But he's on the way. He sent a text message a few minutes ago. He should be back soon."

"Good," she said, shaking off the shameful fantasy. She cleared her throat, demanding their attention. "So should I suppose that this unexpected interest in cooking a big meal is an indication that things are...proceeding well for you two?"

Lillian and Colleen glanced at each other. Jane could almost feel the heat between the two of them. "I think you could say that, Aunt Jane," Colleen said. "But it's sneaky, isn't it? Lillian came into my room this afternoon. We were just talking. But before we knew it, we were undressed and masturbating in front of each other. God, it was hot. Just talking about it gets me worked up again." She shifted her legs, her tan thighs brushing together below her short skirt.

"Lillian?"

Her younger niece smiled. "Pretty much the same thing, Aunt Jane. I mean, I haven't noticed any changes up top yet." She gave a mock glare down at her small bust. "But things are definitely going on down below." Without a trace of self-consciousness, she ran a hand down the smooth planes of her stomach, her fingers lingering near the waistband of her shorts. "I mean, it's not like I can't control myself. I just don't want to. Is that what it was like for you?"

Jane nodded. "A bit. But maybe even more so for me, I think. The difference between then and now is more pronounced for me than for you. You two had normal sex drives. I was...I am pretty sure I was undersexed, before I started the treatment. I never told you because I didn't think it was anything you needed to know about. But even when I found a man attractive and wanted to go to bed with him, it was practically impossible for me to get aroused.

"Now, though..." She smiled happily, and felt her nipples crinkle erect under her sundress. "My body seems to be making up for lost time. I'm horny all the time. Especially for Jeff." Her face fell as she realized she would have to do without her lover for the next several days.