The Taboo Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not," he insisted, stung by her disbelief. "I mean, I would have if any of the girls I've gone out with had been interested. But they weren't."

Colleen narrowed her eyes at him. "And how many have you actually slept with?"

If he could have, he would have laughed, considering the sheer ridiculousness of the situation. Lying in bed, cock aching again for release, his face coated with his sister's orgasmic juices, being quizzed on his sexual history. "Two," he said shortly. "And one was a sympathy fuck, I'm pretty sure. I just..." He gestured helplessly with his hands. "I can't make it work around other girls. I can't talk to them. Not like I can to you and Lillian and Aunt Jane. I get all flustered and tongue-tied and make a hash of it."

"Well, I'd say their loss is my gain." She eyed his erection, bouncing in front of his stomach. "So. Is that monster is ready for a hug from big sister?"

"Oh, absolutely," he said.

"Come on, then," she breathed. "You have no idea how fucking much I want your cock inside me, Zach. Come on. Fuck me!"

He needed no further encouragement. He covered her with his body, his upper body braced on his elbows. "Mmm." Colleen pulled him down until his chest brushed the gentle rises of her breasts. Her nipples poked against his skin. She reached down between them, grasping his shaft in one hand. He closed his eyes as she rubbed his head against the dew-wet portals of her hidden opening. Opening them, he saw her smiling up at him. An almost undetectable movement brought his tip inside her entrance.

"What are you waiting for?" Despite her words, her eyes were kind. "I'm waiting for you, love."

"Are you sure?"

In response, she reached down and grasped his buttocks. Gently, but firmly, she pulled him forward, until his aching shaft had sunk to the hilt inside her welcoming embrace.

"Yes," she said. Her eyes were wide and luminous in the dim light, drinking him in. "I'm sure. Sure I want you as my lover, from now until the day I die." She gasped and gave a shudder. "Oh, God, Zach. You fit me so good." As he slowly pulled out, he could feel her inner walls grasping him, a gentle hug. Her face laughed up at him. "Told you, didn't I?"

"You sure as hell did," he responded, thrusting forward again. He lowered his head to nuzzle her breasts, catching one taut nipple between his lips, suckling on it like a nursing child. He kept up his rhythm, delighting in the feel of her wet heat around his cock. Colleen writhed and twisted beneath him, whispering meaningless words of love and desire into his ear.

"Deeper," she urged him, and he complied, pushing her legs farther apart, then lifting one until it rested on his shoulder. With the improved angle, he was able to get even deeper inside his sexy sister, until they were both gasping and replete.

"That's so good."

"Mmmmm." Her hands were on his hips, pulling him in harder with each stroke. "You're incredible," she breathed, meeting his eyes. "You know that, right?"

He shook his head. Not in denial, but in disbelief. "No one's ever said so before."

"I won't be the last. With your good looks and that wonderful cock and your giving attitude, any woman who wouldn't want you as a lover would be out of their mind." She drew him down again, kissing him thoroughly. When she was done, they were both red-faced and gasping for breath. "And you fill me up so good, Zach. You fit. Like we were made for each other." She closed her eyes, and Zach could feel her inner walls hugging him again, a gentle grasp of love.

The sensation drove his own desire, and he could feel he was rapidly approaching his peak again. "Colleen?"

"Yes, Zach?" Her eyes were wise and knowing.

"I'm going to-"

"You're on Notosterone, aren't you?"

He gave a shaky laugh. "Aunt Jane's best customer."

"Then do it. Her voice was low and fierce, throbbing with want. "Shoot your hot come into me. Fill me up! Do it, Zach. Do it now!"

Her words, full of desire and taboo temptation, destroyed whatever fragments of self-control he had left. He buried his head in the crook of her neck. He heaved his groin into hers, thrusting more and more strongly with every stroke. Colleen's arms and legs wrapped around him, clutching him tightly in her embrace. With a low, guttural roar, he emptied himself into her, his cock spewing in an exquisitely pleasurable series of mighty spasms.

*****

Neither of the two noticed Lillian, her eyes slitted jealously, watching them from around the corner, hidden in the dark.

*****

"Regrets?" Colleen asked a few minutes later, when they had both returned to their senses. The afterglow of her orgasm was fading, but still strong in her middle, a happy glow inside her. They both were lying on their backs, side by side on the bed. She placed her hand on his knee and drew it up the inside of his thigh, enjoying watching him twitch as she tickled him.

"I have a few," Zach replied. "But then again, too few to mention."

She punched his shoulder. "So now you're quoting Sinatra?"

He smiled and gathered her close, his strong body pleasantly masculine against hers. He brushed her lips with his own, and she thought she would melt from sheer joy. "Why not? That's a guy who lived his life all the way up to the top. A lot of people could take a lesson from him."

"So what are you saying?" she said, trying to track his thoughts.

His grip around her tightened. "What I'm trying to say is that if you think I'm ever going to give you up, you're out of your mind. And if tomorrow comes and you try to spout some bullshit about how this is wrong and how it was just a spur-of-the-moment case of temporary insanity brought on by boredom and terminal horniness, I'm going to take you back to bed and screw you until you don't have any breath left."

"Mmmm," she sighed, wiggling deeper into his embrace. "That sounds wonderful. How about we make a date for it. Say, tomorrow night?"

"Deal."

*****

Colleen's bedroom door slammed open, hitting the opposite wall so hard it rebounded and nearly hit her sister in the face.

"You bitch," Lillian snarled, striding into the room. Her face was set and furious, her teeth bared angrily.

Startled, Colleen looked up from her computer, where she had been watching porn in the nude and gently masturbating. She blinked hazily, then her eyes sharpened.

Three guesses what she's pissed about, Colleen, she said to herself, borrowing an old expression of her grandfather's. And the first two don't count.

"Hello, Lillian," she said sarcastically. "Come on in. Don't worry about knocking. Mi casa es su casa, and all that."

"Don't give me that crap," her sister said, her anger unabated. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Why, sister dear, I have no idea what you mean. What do you think I'm doing?"

In all honesty, she had guessed two mornings ago that Lillian had somehow discovered what was going on between her and Zach. She had come downstairs to breakfast to be met by a low, fulminating glare from her sister. And since that awkward meal, Lillian had done everything she could to avoid her, stalking away from her as soon as she entered a room. The only times when she consented to being nearby were during meals and when Jane took their measurements, which were increasing satisfactorily.

More than satisfactorily, she amended, looking down at her chest. Her tiny little A-cups had expanded exponentially over the four days since she had begun the treatment, until they were now respectable B-cups. Lillian, on the other hand, was now sporting a pair of breasts that approached C-cup status. And Aunt Jane's chest had undergone the most radical transformation. From her board-flat appearance of barely a week ago, she was now hovering on the verge of D-cups. In fact, at breakfast that morning, she had complained about how she was now having to adjust her sleeping posture, and how her tits were starting to get in the way.

Both Lillian and Colleen had been notably unsympathetic to her plight. Meanwhile, Zach, who had officially been brought in on the secret and sworn to secrecy by Jane a few days previously, had merely shaken his head.

Now Colleen leaned back in her chair, crossing her feet on a corner of the desk. The angle allowed Lillian to see the pouting lips of her pussy, but her crossed legs kept it firmly off-limits.

"I don't think. I know," Lillian spat. "You're fucking Zach. I saw you on Tuesday night in his bedroom downstairs. And you've probably been fucking him every night since, you fucking slut."

She raised her brows, unimpressed with her sister's coarse language. "And?"

"And he's mine. So I want you to stay the fuck away from him."

Colleen laughed outright, enjoying the expression of astonishment that spread over Lillian's face. "Don't be ridiculous. Zach and I are going to keep on making love as often as we want. And what's this crap about him being 'yours?' Zach is his own person. He isn't a sweater or a book or a car. You don't own him. And it's not as if you've ever made a move his way."

Lillian bit her lip, looking away, and Colleen suddenly understood. "Oh. I get it. Let me guess. You came down to his bedroom on Tuesday night, intending to make a play for him. And found me there instead. Right?"

Lillian nodded miserably. "I was so fucking horny, Colleen. I figured, well, Zach's a guy. If I slid into bed while he was sleeping, I could get him worked up and in the mood without him knowing it."

Colleen blinked as the import of her words sunk in. "So, you were just going to take what you wanted without asking?" She pursed her lips disbelievingly as Lillian nodded. "Tell me, Sis. Exactly how is that different from rape?"

Lillian's jaw flopped open. "He would have enjoyed it!"

"Right. That's what men have been telling themselves for years after they have taken advantage of women who are smaller and weaker than they are." Her eyes, boring into Lillian's, were cold. "I thought better of you, Lillian. I really did."

"Me?" the laugh was harsh and jagged, forced out of a throat that seemed to be lined with razor blades. "You're judging me? After you've screwed your own brother?"

"Half-brother. And yes. I am judging you. Because despite whatever laws or taboos we've broken, what we did was by our own consent. We're both legal adults. So unless you intend to call the law on us, what we do is none of your damn business."

She turned her back on her sister, pulling on a snug pair of jeans, made even tighter by the burgeoning curves of her hips. She grimaced as she buttoned the clasp, and made another note to go shopping for clothes as soon as the treatment had completed. In the meantime, she thought, as she shrugged into a comfortable old sweatshirt, she was going to have to start wearing a lot of skirts and loose blouses.

It's like I traded a Honda Civic in for a BMW. I'm all curves now.

She closed her laptop and left the room. Lillian's voice followed behind her. "I'll tell Aunt Jane!"

She whirled in her tracks, starting to lose her own temper. "Go ahead, Lillian. Do it. Tell her. And see how she reacts." She enjoyed Lillian's blank face for a moment. Obviously, she hadn't expected Colleen to call her bluff. "But I bet you'll be surprised by what she has to say.

"She knows how this is affecting us, Lillian. Because it is doing the same thing to her. Whatever side effects she expected, I doubt this was among them. It's not natural. She knows it. But we all have to deal with it as best we can. She had Jeff. But now he's gone. And sooner or later she's going to look for another outlet."

Lillian's face crumpled in despair as Colleen's words sank in. "She's going to go after Zach, too?"

She shrugged. "Maybe. I caught her looking at him a few times at dinner last night. Kind of the same way a tiger looks at a meal it isn't quite ready to eat yet. Just...evaluating the possibilities. And the risks.

"But what do you care, Lillian? You have a whole world of men to choose from. Shit, women too, considering that you're bisexual. Why do you want Zach so badly?"

"He's mine. My twin. We've always been together. Now, when I have almost everything I've always wanted, I want one more thing." Her voice took on a wheedling tone. "Can't you let me have him?"

Colleen's lips pressed together in a tight line. "You just don't get it, do you, Lil? Zach isn't yours. Or mine. Or even Aunt Jane's. He's his own person. If you want to go after him, fine. Go ahead. But don't expect me to toss him away like a dead squirrel just because you say so." She turned away again, walking quickly down the stairs.

"Don't you turn your back on me, you bitch!" Clattering footsteps followed her, and a hand closed hard around her upper arm as she reached the ground floor. Colleen had to bite down a hiss of pain as she was pulled around.

"Get your hands off me," she snarled, knocking the hand away from her arm.

"Don't tell me what to do, you fucking whore!" Lillian's eyes were wide and blazing, and she jammed her hands into Colleen's shoulders, knocking her back into the wall.

A red haze dropped over her vision. Her temper finally snapped. She felt her right arm lift, her fingers clenched together in a fist. In her mind's eye, she could see where her punch would land. Right across the bridge of Lillian's delicate nose, shattering it with the power of seven years of competitive swimming. Then a follow-up. Maybe on her mouth, bloodying her lips. Or maybe higher, blacking those deep brown eyes of hers. When I'm done, Zach won't look at her for weeks. I'll-

"What the hell is going on here?"

Jane stood a few paces away, her eyes blazing with anger. A pile of books stood on the table at her side, evidence of her recent return from the library.

Colleen's fist dropped to her side, and she stared at it as if it belonged to another person. Her face heated with guilt and shame. She and Lillian had had their spats over the years, but she couldn't remember actually hitting her sister since she was about seven or eight years old. And her mother had had a thing or two to say about that when it happened, she recalled.

"Never hit someone smaller than you, dearest," she had said in their apartment in Rome. Lillian, maybe five years old, was nestled in her arms. Zach sat nearby, watching with wide eyes. "Bigger people are just fine, if you have a good reason and you think you can take them on. But you should protect your sister. Not hurt her."

"Colleen's fucking Zach," Lillian spat, and Colleen began to reconsider her perhaps too-hasty feelings of remorse.

"Oh," Jane said. "That. So what?"

Lillian stared at her, flabbergasted. "So what? It's...it's incest! What if..." She floundered. "What if Colleen has a two-headed baby or something?"

"Oh, Lillian, that is wrong in so many different ways. First," Jane said, setting down her purse, "it's very unlikely something like that would ever happen. Colleen and Zach are two perfectly healthy young people. I should know. I had your gene scans analyzed when you first came to live with me. The chances of a bad mutation are astronomically slim.

"Secondly, Zach and Colleen are hardly the kind of witless idiots who would fail to use protection." She fixed Colleen with a gimlet stare. "Are you?"

"No, Aunt Jane," Colleen stuttered. Jane's clinical detachment in the face of Lillian's accusation surprised her. But perhaps it shouldn't have. She had rarely been a person to let emotion cloud her judgment. "Zach's on Notosterone."

"Keeping it in the family in more ways than one," Lillian sniped nastily.

"Stop it, Lillian," Jane snapped. "You're acting like you're thirteen again." She blinked, then frowned, as if an idea had suddenly occurred to her. "Anyway, I don't see how who Colleen and Zach choose to sleep with is your concern. They're adults, and can make their own choices." The look she cast at Colleen held more than a trace of humor. "However far beyond our normal community standards they seem to be."

"But...but..." Lillian flailed helplessly, then sank onto a couch. "Oh, you don't love me anymore!" she wailed, and broke down sobbing.

Colleen made a move towards her, but was stopped by Jane. "No," she said softly, shaking her head at her. She sat down on the couch beside her niece, gathering her in her arms, her hand softly stroking her hair while she wept.

Colleen frowned down at the two of them, then shrugged her shoulders and slouched over to an easy chair, where she sat with her arms folded. This is bullshit. Why is she the one who gets comforted? I'm the one whose being accused of being a pervert. Although, she smiled softly to herself, remembering the previous night, with Zach thrusting into her as she knelt on all fours on his bed, maybe I am.

On the opposite side of the room, Lillian sniffled and pushed away from Jane. She wiped her sleeve across her eyes, dashing away her tears.

"Want to talk about it?" Jane's voice was kind.

Lillian sighed and buried her voice in her hands. Her voice, when she finally spoke, was muffled. "I don't know. I'm so confused. I was horny the other night. And I wasn't interested in any of the guys I could have used for a booty call. Or women, either, for that matter. I wanted Zach." She glared over at Colleen, who returned her look for look. "So I snuck downstairs. But I was too late. By the time I got there, Colleen had his cock in her mouth, giving him the best blowjob of his life, if the expression on his face was any indication."

"Human sexuality is complicated, Lily," Jane said softly. Her voice was understanding. "Your body is changing. Just like it did when you were twelve and thirteen. You've got hormones flooding your body. Your physical shape is actually readjusting to a new template. In many ways, you're going through a second puberty. It isn't surprising at all that you're having mood swings."

Colleen snorted. "Just as long as I don't have to deal with acne all over again."

Even Lillian giggled at that. "God, no. If I have to go back to standing in front of a mirror, squeezing out blackheads..." She made a disgusted sound. "Ick.

"But what about..."

"The six-hundred pound gorilla in the room?" Jane finished. She sighed. "Girls, sexual attraction to one's own family is as old as human civilization. Probably older. And if you don't believe me, read Oedipus Rex." She smiled bleakly. "Or just pay attention to the world around you. There is a lot more of that going on than meets the eye.

"Colleen, I'm not going to say anything about you screwing Zach." Colleen let out her breath in a mighty gust of relief. "You two are old enough to know your own minds. But you damn well better be careful. If anyone finds out about this they're going to come down on you like a ton of bricks. And you can say goodbye to any sort of medical career after you graduate. Most hospitals wouldn't touch you with a twenty-foot pole. And that goes double for your brother. You know he's thinking about a political career after he graduates. If anyone even breathes a hint about incest where he is concerned, his career is over. Forever." Jane fixed her with a steely gaze. "So if this is more than a quick fuck to release some stress, you better think a lot about what you're doing. If you intend to take this long-term, you're going to have to make some plans. The two of you are going to have to be incredibly discreet. And he's going to have to find a wife who's incredibly understanding. Probably both. Because a single man running for office is always going to be under suspicion that he's gay."

"No one cares about that anymore," Colleen protested. "Gay people can marry now, for God's sake. No one's going to care about whether Zach's single or not. Or if he's gay. Which he isn't. Definitely isn't." She gave a slow, satisfied smile, earning her a frustrated look from Lillian, and a more speculative one from Jane.