The Taboo Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So has he caught on to what's going on?" Colleen asked.

Jane shook her head. "Not yet. But he's going to figure it out sooner or later. He's no dummy. And it'd be pretty hard to disguise what's going on with my body even if I was interested in trying to hide it. Which I'm not."

"I can tell." Lillian eyed her chest with frank appreciation. "I think those have gotten bigger since this morning. What are you now, Aunt Jane? A b-cup?"

"I think so." Neglecting modesty, she pulled down the straps of her dress, letting the top slip down to her waist. "What do you girls think?"

"Oh, Aunt Jane," Lilian breathed, her eyes rapt as she gazed at her chest. "They're lovely." She took a step forward. "Can I...can I touch them?"

Jane swallowed through a throat gone desert-dry. The unmistakable tone of desire in her niece's voice fueled a blaze in her own loins.

What is happening to me? she thought dazedly. Why am I getting turned on by my own family? It isn't right. But I don't want it to stop.

Unable to speak, she nodded her head. Lillian drew near, her head bowed as she gazed down at Jane's chest. Slowly, her right hand rose and cupped her left breast. As her warm fingers closed around it, Jane gave a soft sigh, closing her eyes. As Lillian lovingly hefted her small mound, she thought in wonder about how it had grown to the point where it actually could be lifted.

"They're bigger," Lillian said. "That's a full b at least. You'll be getting close to a c-cup soon, if this keeps up." Her thumb rose and stroked her erect nipple.

Under her tender touch, Jane's knees shook. Trying to keep her desire out of her voice, she nodded. "I think so, too."

Lillian's other hand joined the first, and she slowly kneaded her breasts. "Are you worried about them getting too big? Are you sure they'll stop growing?"

"Yes. The genetic splicing technique I am using is designed to emulate what happens during puberty. The only thing which is changing is the time span involved. So you and I and Colleen will get in a few weeks what usually happens in a few years. But it's coded to switch off when the goals have been achieved, just like women's breasts stop growing once they reach full maturity."

"And how big will yours get?"

"If it works as it should, I'll be a d-cup," she said, sighing contentedly as Lillian continued to massage her tits. "Oh, sweetheart, that feels fantastic."

She opened her eyes, meeting Lillian's for the first time. In them, she saw a rampaging desire barely held in check. Her lips were full and red, whispering to her of passion-soaked nights and long, lazy days in bed. They opened, parting slowly, and the tip of her tongue emerged, wetting them seductively.

She leaned forward, her own mouth opening. From the corner of her eye, she could see Colleen looking on avidly.

So close...

The sound of the garage door opening cut through the fog of lust like a chainsaw. She leaped away from Lillian, pulling up the straps of her dress to cover her torso, just before Zach entered the house, his hands full of campaign literature. He carried a yard sign under one arm.

"Hey," he said cheerfully, then paused, taking in the tableau. "Something going on?"

"No, thanks to you," Lillian snapped, then stalked out of the room, her long legs carrying her away in rapid strides. In a few moments, the sound of the television drifted in from the family room.

"What did I say?" her nephew asked, his forehead furrowed in honest bafflement. He turned to Jane.

For her part, Jane couldn't fault Lillian. Her skin felt hot and tight, drawn too closely over her bones. She knew without looking that she was blushing a fiery red, and hoped it could be put down to the warm temperature in the kitchen. She ached to go to Lillian, take her in her arms, and gently ravish her until they were lying in a happy puddled heap on the floor. The revelation of her niece's bisexuality the day before had not prepared her for the wicked thrill of forbidden temptation.

And would it be so wrong? a sinful voice inside her head asked. You love her. She loves you. What is wrong in expressing it in the most wonderful way possible? Who would it hurt?

"Nothing, Zach," she said, trying to keep the waspish tone out of her own voice. Ignorant of the currents of desire which were flowing in the house, her nephew frowned.

Jane wanted to explain what was going on, but found herself at a loss for words. It had been hard enough admitting to Lillian and Colleen what was going on. There was no way she could confess to Zach right now, off the cuff and unprepared.

"She's not....no," he said, doing the math in his head with the ease of a man who had been living in a house with three women for over a decade.

"No, she's not," Jane replied, forcing a small smile. She followed his thoughts effortlessly. "It's nowhere near her time of the month. And even if it were, she usually doesn't get snippy. Don't worry, honey," she said, putting her hand on his arm. She fought the urge to squeeze it tight, judging his masculine strength. "You just caught her at a bad moment. I'm sure she'll forgive you soon."

"Forgive me for what?" Zach muttered as he headed to the door which led downstairs to his bedroom. "Coming home?"

*****

The meal was a huge success. Colleen and Lillian and Jane stuffed themselves on the rice and beans, enjoying the spicy pork flavoring. Zach ate more slowly, trying to figure out what was going on.

Until recently, his home life had been as calm and ordered as the medical textbooks on their shelves in his aunt's study. He, his sisters, and his aunt had lived together, if not in perfect harmony, then at least contentedly, with clearly-defined boundaries and with a set of rules which gave them all structure. But over the past several days, he had felt strangely adrift. Strange currents of emotion had begun to flow through the house. First his aunt, and then his sisters had begun to behave oddly.

He shook his head, taking a last bite of a butter-smeared biscuit, then pushed back from the table. Across from him, Colleen burped daintily behind the back of her hand, then grinned apologetically.

"Sorry," she said. "I ate too fast, I guess."

"All those beans are going to make you toot," he replied with a smile, using a term from their childhood.

"Girls don't do that," she said with a sniff, standing to clear away the dishes. He stood to help her, waving off the offered assistance of Lillian and Jane.

"We'll take care of it," he said. "You guys go and watch TV or whatever."

As they piled the dishes into the dishwasher, he took his courage in both hands and turned to his older sister. He had always felt closer to Colleen than Lillian, despite the fact that the younger two siblings were twins.

"What the hell is going on, Colleen?" he asked, keeping his voice low, pitching it under the low hum of the dishwasher. "Between the way Aunt Jane is acting, and Lily damn near biting my head off this evening, I'd like some answers."

Colleen glanced over her shoulder, back towards the dining room, where Lillian and Jane's voices could still be faintly heard. "I can't talk about it now," she said, keeping her voice down as well. "In fact, I think it should be Aunt Jane who tells you."

"Tells me what?" he demanded, his patience rapidly ebbing away. "Everyone around here is acting weird. Lily looks at me as if she'd like me to go away and never come back. Aunt Jane is making moon-eyes at Jeff after pretending he didn't exist for the past ten years."

"They're together now," Colleen put in. "Aunt Jane and Jeff, I mean."

"They are?" Zach was momentarily distracted from his rant. "Well, good. Good. I'm happy for her. But that doesn't account for how strange everyone else is behaving right now."

"Even me?"

"Especially you," he said with a lopsided smile. "Of course, you're strange to begin with, so not everyone could tell. I mean, you're studying to be a doctor. Why would you want to poke around in people's bodies? I bet it's all gooky and gross inside there." He made a face. "Yuck.

"Plus," he said, lowering his voice to a near-whisper. "Have you noticed the way Aunt Jane's ti...boo..." He swallowed and pushed forward in the face of his sister's forbidding frown. "Her breasts are growing," he blurted out. "Like, really quickly. That's not natural."

"You've been looking?"

He shrugged uncomfortably. "I'm a guy. I can't help looking." He grimaced at Colleen's stern look. "It's not like I do it on purpose. And when something changes so quickly, it's hard not to notice. It's as if someone painted my bedroom a different color. It's kind of hard to miss."

"Ask her yourself, if you've got the guts."

"I don't. That's why I'm asking you."

His sister frowned, her expression pensive. She shook her head. "Not now. Tonight. Later. I don't want her walking in while I'm telling you about it. How about I come downstairs after everyone goes to bed?"

He nodded. "Okay. Maybe around eleven?"

"Sure."

*****

"Aunt Jane?"

"Yes, Zach?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, honey."

Zach swallowed. Despite the fact that he had openly encouraged his aunt to get involved with their next-door neighbor, Jeff Sanders, he wasn't sure asking questions about her love life was the best move. Despite her usual calm demeanor, Jane had a fierce, if cold, temper, and he didn't want its force turned on him.

Especially when so many other odd things were going on around the house.

"You and Jeff..." He trailed off, hoping she would save him the embarrassment of actually asking the question.

"I haven't told you yet, have I?" Her smile was luminous, and he sagged in scarcely-concealed relief. "We're together. Have been since Sunday."

"Wow," he said, his lips curling in an affectionate smile. "That's what? Three whole days?"

She nodded. From different corners of the room, Lillian and Colleen looked on. The expressions on their faces couldn't quite be called jealousy. But there was just the slightest hint of resentment at their aunt's good fortune. "Thanks to you. He came over to mow the lawn on Sunday. We hung out in the pool for a while, talked. Then one thing led to another and..." She trailed off delicately. "I should have told you. I told the girls yesterday," she said, nodding at them.

"No problem," he shrugged. "It's your business, not mine."

"No, it is your business." He looked at her, surprised by the firm tone in her voice. "You live in this house. And if things between Jeff and I work out, sooner or later we're going to be living together. And I'm not moving out of here." Steely resolve filled her voice, and Zach suddenly saw the iron will behind the woman who had become one of the foremost medical researchers in the United States. "Too much of my own heart's blood is here. I'll never leave. Jeff," she finished, "is going to have to get used to the idea of moving in with me."

"Maybe you'll both keep your houses, Aunt Jane," put in Colleen. "And swap homes every week or so."

His aunt laughed, the sound merry. "Oh, wouldn't that be something? All the neighbors would be wondering what we were up to."

"Well, it wouldn't exactly be living in sin, would it?" put in Lillian. "Unless you had some other shenanigans going on."

"I won't even be able to get into shenanigans with Jeff," Jane grumbled. "Not for a while, at least. He's going to be out of town to open up a new office for his company. He'll be out of reach for at least the next week."

"Poor Aunt Jane," Colleen said in mock sympathy. "Now you're like the rest of us, having to live without your new main squeeze."

"Hmmph," Jane retorted. "I don't see you two perishing for lack of attention these days. There have always been boys sniffing around both of you. And don't pretend you weren't interested, either. I've heard enough noise coming from the pool and the deck and your bedrooms over the years to know you two were getting your share of action. And my share too, from the sounds of it."

"Aunt Jane!" Lillian protested, though she was laughing. "Give a girl a break, will you?"

"More like the two of you giving those boys something," his aunt responded playfully. "Remember your senior prom, Colleen? Who was that boy you went out with?"

"Aaron Scarsdale," Colleen replied. She rolled her eyes.

"But you didn't come back with him, did you?" She glanced over at Lillian and Zach, who were watching, wide-eyed. "Two o'clock in the morning, and I wake up. Look out the window, and what do I see? The valedictorian of Minnetonka High School in a sixty-nine out by the pool with..."

"Wally Sederstrom," Colleen supplied. "Not much in the brains department, but he was hot as hell. And I was tired of being the good girl. He wore my ass out that night. Well, not literally," she amended. "That's a one-way street back there," she winked. "But we kept going almost until sunrise." She grinned suddenly. "I don't think his folks were expecting me to drop him off at his house and then drive off."

"Where was I when all of this was going on?" Lillian asked wistfully.

"In bed, hopefully. Alone. You were barely sixteen."

Laughter filled the room, and Zach relaxed, warm and content in the bosom of his family.

*****

Colleen knocked on the door of his basement bedroom just after eleven that evening, and he quickly walked over to answer it and let her in.

"Did anyone see you come down here?" he asked worriedly, keeping his voice low in case anyone might hear.

She rolled her eyes. "This isn't some spy movie, you big dope. Do you think Aunt Jane or Lillian is waiting around the corner or hiding in a closet to see if I'm about to spill our big secret?"

"So it is a secret," he said triumphantly, standing aside so she could slip into the room.

Colleen made a rude noise, walking down the short hall to his bedroom. "It's not a secret. It's just something we haven't told anyone about."

"I'm having a hard time telling the difference between the two."

She ignored his words and sat on the old recliner he used when he played video games, sinking back into the worn leather cushions with a sigh. "Oh, that feels good." She wriggled around comfortably, the movements causing the short robe she was wearing to hike up around her legs. She pulled a bag of trail mix out the pocket and scooped out a handful, munching contentedly.

Zach found himself losing patience. "Come on, Colleen. Spill the beans," he said, sitting on his bed, his back propped up by the headboard. "You can't come down here after promising to tell me what's going on and then just sit there. Something strange has happened to Aunt Jane the last few days."

"Nothing strange," she replied. "Just science."

"What?" He blinked at her. Then the pieces finally came together in his mind. He stared at her, his mouth falling open. "Holy fuck," he breathed disbelievingly. "She..."

Colleen nodded. "She injected herself with genetic material from another woman. One with bigger tits. She hoped it would make her own breasts grow. And it worked." She smiled triumphantly. "It worked, Zach! God, when this gets out, it's going to change everything! It proves her genetic splicing techniques are effective on humans. Remember all that stuff she was saying at the dinner table about curing diseases? It going to happen." She grinned with pride. "Our kids will be able to tell their grandchildren they're related to the woman who eradicated most of the genetic disease on this planet!"

"If she's ever able to go public and prove it," Zach pointed out. "Remember what she said about that. That Darwin had her wrapped up in so many confidentiality agreements she might as well be a mummy. What's she going to do about that?"

"Prove it."

"How?"

"With her own body, you dummy! She's been recording the changes over the past week on her laptop. Darwin will have a hell of a hard time shutting her up. She can post online, if she wants. Heck, it wouldn't take any time at all for that sort of thing to go viral. Sure, they can sue her for breaking the non-disclosure agreements, but who cares about that when she can prove she's telling the truth? Would you want to be the company that had the cure for Cystic Fibrosis, and covered it up? Or tried to prosecute the woman who had discovered the cure over a piddly non-disclosure agreement? Ha. The press would eat them alive."

Zach frowned. "So that's why her appetite has been through the roof lately?"

Colleen nodded. "Breasts are mostly made up of fat cells. And it takes a lot of food to generate fat. Especially if you have a body like a rake like she did. But in another week or two she'll have a set of D-cups. I saw them earlier today. They're beautiful. And she'll have an advantage over most women," she smirked. "She'll have a brand-new set of tits on a thirty-six-year-old body. It'll be years before they start to sag, especially if she takes care of them."

"Huh." Zach turned the incredible story over in his mind. "Still, it's a risk. And what happens if this is just pure luck? I mean, it's not like it's a formal test by the FDA. She'll need more than one successful experiment to prove she's right."

"We know," Colleen said serenely. "That's why Lillian and I volunteered for the treatment, too."

"You what?"

"We volunteered. To be honest about it, we practically blackmailed her into it, once we figured out what was going on," his sister replied.

Zach knew his jaw was hanging wide open as he stared at his sister in stunned disbelief. "You're insane," he said quietly, his voice little more than a whisper. "How could you take that sort of risk? How could Aunt Jane let you take that sort of risk? You trusted your life and health to a technique that's almost completely unproven?"

"Oh, don't be so melodramatic," she said. She scarfed down another handful of trail mix, and Zach narrowed his eyes at her. She smiled disingenuously, aware of his thoughts. "Aunt Jane would never have let us do it if she didn't think it was safe. And it's working," she continued with a proud smile. "All the things she told us would happen are already starting. Increased appetite. Soreness in our chest and hips. An increased-" she cut herself off, and Zach saw red blood rise to darken her pale cheeks.

He grunted, unconvinced. "And what happens a few years from now, when you have a baby with flippers instead of arms?"

She fixed him with a steely glare, reminding him of when they were both children, and she was the all-powerful older sister. "That's not funny, Zach. Do you really think Aunt Jane would ever do something which puts us in danger? Or our children? She's a damn genius, is what she is, and if she didn't think it was safe, she wouldn't have let it happen, no matter how much we complained. But she does, so she did."

"She could be wrong," he protested weakly.

Colleen nodded. "Yes. She could be. But I doubt it. Like I said, she's a genius. I'll take my chances."

Zach sighed, running his hands through his hair. "Okay. I get that you've done it. Even though it seems insanely risky. Like you said, it's your choice. But what I don't understand is why. Why, Colleen? Why take such an incredible risk? Even if it works, will it be worth it?"

His sister sighed, leaning back in the chair. He tried not to look as her robe rucked up around her thighs. "That's a question only a man could ask."

"Huh?"

"Tell me, Zach." Her voice wasn't impatient, merely tired. "Have you ever wanted to change anything about your body? Taller, stronger? A bigger penis, maybe?"

He opened his mouth to give a glib reply, then paused, struck by the weary look in her eyes. He took a long moment to think before he answered. "No, not really. I mean, my body has always been good enough for me. It does what I need it to do. And I've never been interested in dick-measuring contests." He shrugged, uncomfortable with the direction the conversation was taking. "I've never had any complaints."