The Taboo Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen nodded. "Because men aren't bombarded from birth by constant reminders of how hideous they are. Of how they are too fat, too thin, too tall, too short, too dark, too blonde, too hairy." Her lips twisted sourly. "Or that our breasts are too small. I've seen it ever since I was in high school. The guys who would look at my face, then my chest, then look away. As if I wasn't even worth the time it would take to hold a conversation.

"But they're getting bigger now," she said, a strange smile playing across her face. "I can feel it. My chest is sore. Tender to the touch." She rubbed her breastbone with the heel of her hand, grimacing slightly. Her look grew distant, turning inward, as if she could see what was going on inside her. "Every second, another tiny layer of fat cells is being laid down. In a week or two I'll have the breasts I've always wanted." She held her hands out in front of her chest, cupping flesh she did not yet have. "I can hardly wait."

"It's pretty silly, if you ask me," Zach said, unconvinced. "Like I told you and Lillian and Aunt Jane the other day, you're all gorgeous. Why take such a big risk?"

"Because it'll make me happy," she said simply. "And I don't think I need to justify my decisions to you." Her brows furrowed in a frown, as if she was just catching up in the conversation. "Wait. You think I'm gorgeous?"

He shifted on the bed, grateful that his raised knee blocked his groin from her view. All the talk about breast size, especially as it applied to his sexy aunt and his beautiful sisters, had made his cock stiffen excitedly. Down, you, he thought at it, trapped within the pair of cargo shorts he was wearing. Wait until she goes back upstairs, at least. Then we can beat off before we go to bed.

"Yes, I think you're gorgeous," he said, trying to keep from seeming too enthusiastic. "Why wouldn't you be, being Mom's daughter?"

"So, if we weren't related, you'd want to go out with me?"

He flushed hotly, blood rising to darken his olive-toned skin. He didn't dare to admit that more than one shameful late-night fantasy had revolved around his attractive relatives. "God, are all women so needy? Yes, you're beautiful. You, Aunt Jane, even my doofus twin. Yes, if you weren't related to me, I'd go out with you. Not that a woman as good-looking as you would ever look twice at me," he muttered resentfully, glaring down at his feet. His lack of success with women during his freshman year of college had been a sore spot which had darkened what had otherwise been a fantastic year.

"What? Who told you that? Why would you even think it?" His head snapped up at Colleen's furious tone. She stood and walked over to the bed, where she stood glaring down at him.

"Get up. Get up, I said." Her hands were on her hips.

Awkwardly, he climbed out of the bed and stood facing her. "Look at you," she said. "Tall, dark, and handsome. When you are aren't brooding about some social injustice, that is. I don't know where you got this idea that you aren't good-looking. But it's just flat-out wrong. You look like one of those old-timey Italian movie actors. All black hair and tan skin and dark eyes. Like someone out of The Godfather. But taller, of course." Her eyes twinkled up at him. I swear, if you weren't my brother, I'd-" she cut herself off abruptly, her teeth catching her lower lip.

"You'd what?"

She raised her eyes to meet his. "I'd take you to bed," she breathed. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly. "I'd strip off all your clothes and give your cock a vagina-hug." Somehow, they had moved closer together.

Despite his erection, which had grown stone-stiff inside his shorts, he snorted laughter. "A vagina-hug? Really, Colleen?"

"Oh, yeah." She laid one palm flat on his chest. The heat of it burned through the cotton t-shirt he was wearing. Her other hand curled around his back, holding him in a gentle embrace. "A vagina hug is the best kind of hug." Unerringly, her hand slipped down to cradle his erection. He closed his eyes as her gentle fingers traced the length of it. He heard her voice dimly through the pounding of blood in his ears. "Would you like that, Zach? For me to give your big fat dick a hug with my hot pussy?"

"You're my sister."

"Yeah." He opened his eyes as she admitted the truth. Her own eyes, looking across the short space which separated them, were dark and mysterious. "That makes it even hotter." A sensuous shudder rippled through her body, and her tongue wet her lips. "So nasty. Doing what everyone says we shouldn't. You feel it too, don't you, baby brother? The lure of the forbidden?"

"You're my sister," he repeated, but he could hear the quaver in his own voice, the thread of desire clear to both.

"Yes. I am. So I know you love me. And would never hurt me. And I would never hurt you. Because I love you, too, Zach." She loosened the belt of her robe, allowing it to gape open. Unwillingly, his eyes took in the pale-skinned glory of her body, from her strong swimmer's shoulders to her small bosom to her flat stomach to her well-muscled legs. "Aunt Jane told us that the women whose genetic material we are using to increase our breast size had higher-than normal sex drives. I think she might have underestimated the effect. Because I've never wanted a man as much as I want you right now.

"Please, Zach. Make love to me."

Her words lit a firestorm of lust within him. Her simple sincerity and need tore at the fragile walls of his self-control. Unthinkingly, his head bent, lowering to meet his sister's upturned mouth.

When their lips touched, it felt like coming home. All the confusion, all the frustrated longing, all the self-doubts and guilt faded away. There was just Zachary, and Colleen.

A man, and a woman, and the desire which drove them both.

She moaned, her breath mingling with his, and he grappled her to him as if he was drowning and she was the life preserver which would save him. His hands settled on her hips, drawing her close. His cock blazed where her firm young flesh pressed it against his own stomach, pinning it between them. His hands clutched, grabbing hard on to the sculpted muscles of her ass, kneading the taut globes. Nothing in his life had been as exciting as what he was feeling right now. Colleen's skin under his hands was silky and smooth, but hot, lit with an inner fire that fueled their lust.

He ran his hands up her back, smiling as she whimpered fetchingly into his mouth. For the first time, he probed her lips with his tongue. First a whisper-soft stroke across her upper lip. Then, when her mouth widened invitingly, he plunged his tongue deep within, their mouth and tongues tangling in a hot, squirmy mass of loving passion.

"Off," Colleen commanded, tearing her mouth away from his, her hands reaching for the button of his shorts. In seconds, her clever fingers had undone the fly and the zipper, pushing his shorts and boxers down to his ankles. Her eyes widened as she took in the throbbing reality of his phallus.

"Oh, Zach," she whispered. Her hand came up, tracing its steely length. "It's wonderful. Why didn't you ever show me this before?"

"I don't know," he replied through gritted teeth, fighting the overpowering urge to curl her hand around his cock and make her jack him until he exploded onto her face. "Maybe it's the fact that if I had done it two days ago you would have brained me with a lamp and then had Aunt Jane call the cops on me?"

Her lips twitched. "Well, yes," she acknowledged slowly. "But, still. There must have been some way of letting me know you were hauling this around." She stroked him again, making him moan helplessly. "But I'm glad you...measure up. A girl's gotta have her standards."

"And do I meet yours?"

"Oh, definitely." Her eyes were bold and hungry as she looked up at him, surrounded by the blond halo of her hair. "Long enough to dance on, thick enough fill me up, but not so big it will hurt." She shook her head at his surprised expression. "You know that does happen, don't you, baby? Too long or too thick and you can hurt a girl." She stroked him again, her thumb circling the bulbous head of his shaft. A drop of pre-come emerged from the tiny slit, and she spread it around, lubricating the sensitive flesh. "I think it would be a good idea if you stuck with me. Just to be sure you don't hurt some other, innocent girl. I'm sure you and I will fit just right."

"Okay," he gasped. At the moment, with Colleen's fist circling his dick, he would have agreed to vote Libertarian if it meant the wonderful sensations on his rod would continue. He watched, fascinated, as her head bent towards his shaft. Her tongue emerged from her mouth, the pointed tip drawing up his rod in a long, bold stroke that made both of them moan.

Over and over, she ran her tongue up and down the aching length of his cock, pausing only for gentle caresses, nibbles, and licks. Over and over, he gritted his teeth and thought about baseball and sad puppies and economic theory to keep him from coating his sister's face with his semen. His body shook, trembling all over like a fly-stung horse, as he waged his internal battle. Colleen paused for a moment, looking up at him with merry eyes.

"You really are quite good, you know," she said teasingly. "I've had men blow their wad after about thirty seconds of this. You've held out way longer than I expected." Her voice grew low and sultry. "What's the matter, Zach? Doesn't your sister suck cock good enough for you?"

"Shit, no," he groaned. He glanced down at her fist, pumping his saliva-coated dick, then hastily away. "You're awesome." His knees nearly buckled as she ran an inquisitive finger along the sensitive skin of his scrotum. "But I don't want to finish too soon. I want to make you happy, too."

She smiled, her cheek dimpling. "That's very sweet, baby," she cooed. "But what makes you think I'm going to be satisfied with you coming only once?" She shrugged out of her robe, the lamplight gleaming gold on her body. "We've got all night. And trust me. You are going to make me happy."

With those words she opened her mouth, swooping down on his shaft like a falcon diving out of the sky, pursuing a helpless rabbit. She swallowed him effortlessly, until her nose was pressed against the thick black nest of pubic hair rising from his groin. Her could feel her throat working as his cock-head pushed deeper and deeper inside her mouth, and then even deeper, Colleen deep-throating him with almost contemptuous ease.

"Oh," he whispered, disbelieving. "Oh, Jesus, that feels good." He let his hands rest gently on her head as she tongued his staff, swirling around his erect rod in loving trails of desire. She rose slightly, his cock emerging from her mouth, shining wetly, then dropped down again. Her hands cupped his buttocks lovingly, drawing him close as she bobbed on his shaft. Looking down the length of her body, he could see her nipples, drawn up into hard little rose-colored points on her chest.

Suddenly his breath caught in his throat. Quicker than he could have possibly expected, a familiar tide of warmth flooded his loins, and he could feel his come boiling up his shaft. Desperately, he ground out his warning between clenched teeth. "Colleen, watch out. I'm going to come. I'm going to come!"

If she heard him, she gave no signs of paying heed to his words. Instead, he could see her cheeks draw inwards as she practically inhaled his cock. Her head redoubled its frantic pace, her lips and mouth and tongue pleasuring him in an ecstatic dance of desire. But her eyes, when they looked at him, were old and wise with the knowledge of her power over him, glinting wickedly in the dim light.

His hands slipped away from her head and grabbed her shoulders, holding her in place. With frantic, hoarse gasps, he erupted, spewing his seed into his sister's waiting mouth. His hips bucked uncontrollably. Her lips backed away, until only the head of his cock was still inside, but her tongue laved him tenderly, coaxing more and more of his semen out of him, and her hand fisted around his shaft, pumping urgently.

His climax seemed to last forever, his entire consciousness focused on his pulsing groin. When the last shuddering spasms of his orgasm had finally subsided, Colleen backed away, letting his rapidly-softening cock emerge from her lips with a lewd squelching noise. It slapped against his thigh, leaving a wet smear on his skin. She smiled up at him, swallowing.

"Oh, that was good," she husked up at him, her voice low and raspy. He could see her hands crossed over her belly. "Good to the last drop. But Zach," she teased. "So quiet! Don't you make any noise at all when you come?"

"I grew up in a household with three women," he replied. His knees shaking in the afterglow of his orgasm, he lowered himself to his bed, his shorts and boxers still tangled around his ankles. He kicked them off. "I didn't exactly want to advertise the fact that I was jacking off. Especially before I moved down here." A wave indicated the basement bedroom.

"Well, I can understand that," she said, flopping down beside him on the bed. She wrapped her arms around his chest and laid her head on his shoulder. "I tried to keep quiet, too. I didn't want Lillian to know what I was up to. Especially when she could just barge in through the bathroom at any time." Casually, as if it were the most natural thing in the world, she drew him down, until they were both lying side-by-side on the light blanket he kept on top of the bed during cool summer nights. Her hand clasped his wrist and guided his hand to the junction of her legs. Before he knew it, his palm was resting on the wet female heat of her pussy.

"Ah, much better," she sighed. She cocked a sardonic eyebrow up at him. "So, are you just going to let it lie there like a dead fish? Or actually do something with it?"

"Sorry," he muttered, blushing. Gingerly, he ran his fingers up and down her folds. "Tell me what feels good," he urged her. "If we've gone this far, I might as well make it worth your time."

"Oh, you're definitely going to do that," she replied. She sighed and her legs sagged open. Under his probing fingers, he could feel her outer lips slowly unfurling. Almost involuntarily, his middle finger slipped into her channel, eliciting a small gasp from his sister. "No, don't stop," she murmured as he froze. "That's exactly what I wanted. Just keep going, nice and gentle. Yes, that's it," she cooed approvingly, as he pushed his digit further into her love-channel. "Now, if you can, put your thumb on my clitty," she said. A hand guided him carefully. "Almost...almost. There. Yeah. There," she moaned, arching her back, her groin pushing into his hand. "So good." She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss, her tongue pushing into his mouth, her teeth nibbling at his lips.

As they necked passionately, he kept up his rhythm with his hand, slowly pushing his finger into her eager canal, then pulling it out again. Their legs twined together loosely, hormones and desire pushing them beyond the boundaries of the acceptable, into a landscape of pure desire.

Drawing away at last, he let his head sink down until he was eye-to-nipple with her breasts. His free hand rose to gently caress her pale skin. Colleen sighed under his touch, her back arching, her erect nipples pointed skyward.

"So, they're going to get bigger?" he asked, cursing his clumsy tongue even before the asinine question left his lips.

"Yep." Her lips curled proudly. "A nice set of D-cups. I swear, if they look half as good on me as they did on this woman..." she trailed off longingly. "Indian woman. Or maybe Pakistani or Thai. Just gorgeous. I'm not bisexual like Lillian is, but I swear, I wanted to latch on to those melons and never let go."

"What?" Zach sat up, although his hand still continued its happy torment of her pussy. "Lillian's bi?"

"Oh, shit," Colleen muttered. She gave Zach a meaningful look from under her lids. "Yes. She is. She came out to me and Aunt Jane the other day. And if you breathe a word of it before she's ready to tell you, I'll break your cock off and feed it to you." Her hand gripped his renewed erection meaningfully, and he gulped and nodded rapid agreement. "Good. Now get back down here and keep fingering me."

He lay down, but his motions had lost their former ease. She scowled up at him as his arm quivered erratically. "What's the matter with you?"

"Well," he said, red heat creeping up his neck. "You're not going to believe it, but my hand is cramping."

Colleen paused, her brow wrinkling, then snorted laughter. "Of course it is. Poor baby," she simpered. "Do you want me to kiss it and make it better? Or how about this?" she said, pulling his fingers out of her sheath. She watched, amused, as he shook out his hand, his fingers flexing to loosen the stiff muscles. "If your hand can't do the job, your mouth can. Get on down there, lover boy. And take that ridiculous shirt off," she continued, grasping the tail and pulling it over his head. "How can I appreciate your body if you insist on covering it up?"

Nude at last, he sat back on his heels, displaying his body to her hungry eyes.

"Damn, Zach," she said, her voice openly appreciative. "You're fucking hot as hell. You know that, right?"

He shrugged awkwardly. "Maybe. I don't know. Right now the only person whose opinion I care about is you." He lay between her thighs, pushing her knees up and away, until his head was only a breath away from her slit. "Ready?"

She nodded, her blond hair stuck to her temples in sweaty strands. "So fucking ready. Eat me, lover."

He leaned forward, his tongue reaching out to taste his sister for the first time. He drew it up her cleft in a long, slow lick, her musky dew exploding on his tongue.

"Mmrph!" The explosive gasp seemed torn from Colleen's chest. He looked up at her worriedly, but her head was sunk into a pillow, her face out of sight. But her hands reached around to tangle in the hair at the nape of his neck, keeping his head buried between her legs. Her groin slowly rolled up, then down, reminding him of nothing more than a ship rocking on a slow wave in the midst of a warm, tropical sea.

He licked her again, then again, warming to his task, driven by a desire he could barely explain. The want, no, the need, the need to give his sexy sister as much happiness as she had given him.

Is this love? he wondered. The need to please your lover as much as you can, regardless of your own desires?

"Oh, Zach," Colleen moaned softly. "That's wonderful. But just a little higher, please. Tongue my clitty. Oh, God, yes. Right there." Her voice trailed off into inarticulate sighs, interspersed with tiny, high-pitched giggles when he hit a particularly sensitive spot. He dove in deeper, his lips capturing her shining pearl and gently lashing it with his tongue.

Her response astonished him. A low, keening wail broke from her lips, and she bucked frantically against him, smearing his face and chin with her feminine juices. Under his hands, he could feel the muscles of her belly ripple. Her thighs clenched around his head, trapping him. Knowing only that he must prolong Colleen's pleasure at all costs, he kept his lips fastened tight around her font of female pleasure, even as she twisted to and fro spasmodically, gasping out inarticulate sounds of joy.

Eventually, her legs sagged apart, and she lifted him up by his hair, tearing him away from her loins. "Damn, Zach," she said. Her eyes were wide and dilated. "Where the fuck did you learn to eat pussy like that?"

He gave her a lopsided smile. "Beginners' luck?"

"What? No. No way," she said. She shook her head. "No one could be that good the first time. You're lying," she said firmly, crossing her arms across her chest.