The Taboo Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In time, maybe," Jane said. "But not anytime soon. But I have to say, Lily," she continued, exasperation becoming evident in her voice, "that if you wanted to sex it up with Zach, telling me that he and Colleen were screwing and expecting me to be mad about it is pretty much the worst thing you could have done. I mean, if I tried to stop Colleen, I wasn't going to make an exception for you."

Her niece grimaced and nodded, her feet twisting in the thick carpet in an old nervous tick Jane thought she had long since outgrown. "I know. But I was so mad at her, you know?"

Jane nodded. "I know." She sat down on the bed beside her and gave her a one-armed hug. "Just try hard not to be too jealous, okay? Zach and Colleen deserve to be happy. They're good people."

"I know." The voice was muffled as Lillian leaned into her shoulder. One arm crept around Jane's waist, holding her in place beside her.

That's when it all changed, Jane decided later. What followed afterward was as inevitable as the sunrise.

Slowly, hesitantly, as shyly as a fumbling teenager on his first date, Lillian's hand crept higher. Knowing exactly what she was doing, but unwilling to stop it, Jane shivered as it caressed her ribcage. Moving ever higher, her fingers curled around the bottom of her breast, cupping its round firmness. Jane closed her eyes as her nipple peaked under the loose button-up blouse she had carelessly thrown on before she left her bedroom.

"Your breasts are gorgeous, Aunt Jane," Lillian whispered. Her hand softly caressed her.

Jane sniffed in amusement, but did not pull away. "Well, I had to work hard to make it happen, unlike most people. So I guess I'm going to value them more." She leaned into her niece's gentle touch. "That feels good."

"It would feel better if you let me take off that silly blouse," Lillian breathed into her ear.

Silently, Jane turned to face her, offering herself up for consideration. Lillian examined her face closely, as if she was searching for any hint of hesitation, of revulsion; either of her bisexuality or of her incestuous leanings.

What she saw must have reassured her, because she reached out, her fingers shaking, to undo the buttons of her blouse. As the neckline gaped wider, opened by her clever touch, Jane felt her own lust begin to spike. Her relationship and fondness for Jeff was not discarded. It simply moved into the background, as Jane considered the pleasures available with her own gorgeous niece.

Almost as if it was guided by someone else, her hand reached up and cupped Lillian's cheek. She brushed the skin, smiling as she leaned into her touch. Then she moved her hand behind her head, drawing her closer, until she could take her mouth in a long, slow, deep, soft, wet kiss which seemed to last for a lifetime.

Lillian moaned sweetly into her mouth, her breath tasting of chocolate and cherries. Their tongues mingled, stroking each other slowly, until Lillian withdrew, sucking on her lower lip and biting it playfully as their mouths parted. Her eyes gleamed as she undid the last button of her blouse, leaving it to hang open, the inner curves of her breasts wantonly exposed.

"God damn," she said, shaking her head. "Aunt Jane, I....I don't have words. They're incredible." She cupped the mounds, her face awestruck. "I don't even know where to start."

Jane felt her lips quirk in amusement. "Well, how about here?" she suggested, pointing at her left breast.

"All right," Lillian said agreeably. With one hand, she pushed Jane back on the bed, until she lay sprawled on her back. She knelt between her legs, her hands busy on her tits. Jane lay back, watching the skin of her chest flush with blood as her arousal grew. Her nipples drew into hard, turgid buds, aching for her niece's touch.

"Here," she said, moving Lillian's fingers. As her fingertips closed on her stiff nipples, she closed her eyes and relaxed back into the soft pillows, her mind exploding with pleasure. "Oh, God, that's good. Don't stop, baby. Don't ever stop."

Lillian stopped.

"Wha...?" Jane's eyes snapped open, only to see her niece pulling her shirt off. As soon as it was removed, she leaned forward until her face was at Jane's chest level. In an instant, her right nipple was captured within the wet heat of Lillian's mouth.

"Oh, fuck," she breathed. Until that moment, she had not truly comprehended the changes in her body. But as Lillian's silky-soft tongue laved her throbbing nipple, she knew she had underestimated what she had done to herself. And, by extension, to her nieces. Her breasts were extensions of her own sexuality, aching for a loving touch. Her mind reeled under Lily's gentle assault, every stroke and tongue-lick serving to increase her arousal. She found herself clutching Lillian around the back of her head, pulling her into her chest, at the same time arching her back, forcing more and more of her tit-flesh into the welcoming cavern of her dark-haired niece's mouth.

With an effort, she pulled away, and Jane whimpered in disappointment. But not for long. In a flash Lily had transferred her attention to her left breast, repeating her loving treatment.

"So good," she whispered. "So good." Lower down, she could feel Lily's hand on her inner thigh, slowly creeping higher. She shifted, spreading her legs, easing her access to her feminine core. In only a few seconds, Lily's fingers were at her portal, sliding along the slippery, hot flesh of her innermost folds. She wrapped her legs around her niece, preventing her escape, and gave in to sheer bliss. To the feel of hands and lips and tongue, all seeking to please her.

When Lillian's thumb found her clit, she thought she'd die from sheer pleasure. It strummed her throbbing pearl, even as her fingers continued to stroke her nether lips and her mouth suckled her nipples. She writhed on the bed, murmuring loving nonsense-words. Slowly, her hips began to rise and fall, lifting from the bed, her body demanding more even as her waking mind strove to grasp her new reality.

"Inside?" Lillian asked, her fingers hesitating at her opening.

"Please," she heard her own voice whimper in response, and smiled to herself as Lillian's lips curved in a triumphant grin.

Let her have this small victory, she thought. The girl has had so many changes recently. And, to tell the truth, she is damn good in bed. I wouldn't mind doing this a lot!

Lillian leaned over her, two fingers effortlessly parting her labia and easing into her. Her thumb slowly caressed the turgid nub of her clitoris. And her mouth, oh, her mouth was everywhere, on her lips on her tits on her collarbone on her eyelids on her nipples and she shook helplessly as her orgasm thundered around and over and through her, her breath coming in hoarse, panting gasps. Tears trickled from under her closed eyelids, until she could blink them open and take in the lovely, beloved sight of her niece, looking on with unfeigned concern.

"Aunt Jane? Are you okay? I didn't...I didn't hurt you, did I?" She looked down at her lap apologetically. "I get carried away sometimes, I know."

"No," she said, then had to pause to clear her throat. "No," she said again, her voice stronger. "You didn't hurt me at all. It was wonderful."

Lily sighed in relief. "I was worried," she said. Her olive-hued skin darkened as she blushed. "About whether you were letting me do this because you felt sorry for me." Her voice trailed off hesitantly, and Jane reached for her hand.

"Never," she said firmly. "Never think something like that. I made love with you because I wanted you. Not because I felt sorry for you. It is new for me," she continued, looking down at their bodies. "I mean, I didn't expect this when I came up here. But you're an amazingly attractive young woman, Lily," she said. "And I wanted you. Still want you," she added with a twinkle in her eye, "since you've managed to keep your jeans on while peeling me mother-naked!"

In answer, Lillian popped the button on her jeans and skinned out of them. Jane's mouth went dry as the long dark expanse of her niece's legs emerged from their cocoon, capped with hips which were widening into more feminine curves every day. She shook her hair out, looking at her challengingly.

"Like what you see?"

"Definitely," she replied, taking her into her arms. Lillian sat in her lap, her groin pressed into the hard muscle of her thigh, as they kissed enthusiastically, passion flaring up between them again as easily as fire caught in a pile of oil-soaked rags, needing only a spark to set it alight. Slower, deeper, their love-making had lost the first frantic edge of lust.

Jane smiled as she palmed Lillian's breasts. A solid b-cup, they rested comfortably in her hands, shaped like two lovely teardrops, the nipples tipped ever-so-slightly upwards.

"Investigating your work?" Lily asked softly, arching her back.

Jane grinned, flicking her thumbs over the erect nipples. "More or less," she admitted. "I still can't really believe it," she said, leaning in to nuzzle the small brown orbs with her cheeks. "It's one thing to watch something on a computer simulation. But when it's your own body, or that of your own niece, well, that's when the weirdness finally begins to take hold." Her hands ran down the dark-haired girl's sides, settling in the hollow of her waist, taking in the rounding lushness of her burgeoning hips with her eyes.

Like a pair of nesting birds, their limbs entwined, their hands moving over each other as they lay on the bed. "You taste wonderful," Jane murmured, her tongue tracing a line on the delicate curve of Lillian's collarbone.

"There's another spot where I taste even better. Or so I've been told."

Jane pulled away, blinking, then smiled. "Really?" she drawled. "Well, perhaps I should test this hypothesis." She reversed her body's position, until she was lying on her side, her head near the junction of Lillian's thighs. She sniffed deeply, inhaling the aphrodisiacal scent of her musk. She kissed her niece, her lips brushing the closely-cropped hair of her pubic strip, every subsequent peck a fraction of an inch lower, until her mouth neared her pouting nether-lips.

"Such a tease, Aunt Jane," Lillian said, her voice quavering. "But two can play that game." She suddenly felt her hips grasped firmly by Lily's hands, drawing her close.

Unaccountably, she felt nervous. "Wait a second," she gasped, pulling away, even as her mind jeered at her for her timidity. So this is too far, Jane? You can have an affair, let your niece and nephew screw under your own roof, let your other niece finger you until you come, eat her out, but you draw the line at letting her tongue your pussy? Isn't it a bit late to be getting cold feet?

"No," Lillian replied. Her hands remained in place on her hips, gently imprisoning her. "If we're going to do this, Aunt Jane," she continued, "we're going to do it right." She couldn't see her face, but imagined it was set in the mulish expression she always wore when she was determined to have her own way. "You've done so much for us, Aunt Jane," she continued. "Can't you let me do this one thing for you?"

Her loving words melted the resistance from Jane's heart. Almost without her willing it, her thighs parted, one leg rising so she could rest it on Lillians's shoulders. From her niece came a quick gasp, and then she felt the unmistakable sensation of her niece's lips kissing the damp folds of her sheath.

"Oh....my," she breathed. Jeff had made love to her with his mouth several times. But nothing had prepared her for the experience of being with another woman. Lillian seemed to know what she needed without asking, parting her lips with her tongue, diving deep into her hidden crevice. Jane moaned helplessly as her pussy flooded with moisture, her ever-ready libido rising to her sexy young niece's challenge.

But she needs it too. I know it. Gathering her courage, she bent her head to Lillian's sex, drawing her tongue down her slit in a long, tantalizing lick. Smiling as Lillian's hips gently bucked under her loving ministrations, she buried her head between her thighs, lapping up her womanly dew like a cat at a bowl of cream.

Her taste was intoxicating, exploding on her tongue. Before she knew what she was doing, her arms were wrapped around Lillian's hips, pulling her closer until there was not an inch of space between them. She closed her eyes, reveling in the feel of their bodies, even as her mouth searched out Lillian's clit.

When she finally felt it under her tongue, she smiled in triumph. She licked it, sweeping the full length of her tongue across the throbbing nodule, then flicked it with the tip of her tongue. From the foot of the bed came a muffled scream as Lillian reacted to her loving touch.

"Are you all right, darling?" she asked, pulling her head away and licking the sticky residue of her love-nectar from her lips.

"I will be," Lillian said, almost snarling, "if you get your mouth back where it belongs! For fuck's sake, don't stop eating me until I tell you to stop eating me. You're fucking fantastic, Aunt Jane!" She sighed suddenly, her body going limp, as Jane decided to stop listening and to start pleasuring her hot niece. She dove in again, fastening her lips on Lily's clit, and lashed it with her tongue, interspersing frenzied licks with long, slow sucks, drawing the engorged organ into her mouth.

Lily's nails scored the skin of her buttocks as her hands clenched on her rear. As opposed to Jane's method, her dark-haired niece was rapidly losing control. The times when she was kissing her aunt's slit slowly decreased, until she was merely panting her hot breath onto her seeping folds. Jane didn't mind. She had already been brought to one incredible climax on the evening, and thought it was only fair that she return the favor.

"Come on," she whispered between feather-soft licks. In the quiet room, the words were as loud as a shout. "Come for me, baby. Come for Aunt Jane. I love you," she whispered. "I love you all so much." Her tongue dove deep into Lillian's channel, stabbing passionately, seeking to drive her niece to the pinnacle of womanly pleasure. With a final effort, she drew it up her clit in an excruciatingly slow caress, the rough pad of her tongue stimulating the exquisitely sensitive flesh.

Groaning, Lillian shook in her arms. Her hands and arms could feel the release as groups of muscles contracted and relaxed in a series of bone-wrenching spasms. Her thighs clenched around her head, crushingly tight, and for a moment Jane feared her climaxing niece would actually do her serious damage. But then the grip eased, until she could wiggle out from under the vise-grip of her legs.

"All right," Lillian said, her voice muzzy with pleasure. "You can stop licking me now."

"Good," Jane said, crawling up the bed and laying down beside her. "And thank you for your permission." She gathered her in her arms, kissing the point of her shoulder. Her breasts pressed firmly into Lillian's back. Almost absently, Lily guided her hands to her breasts, and sighed as the globes filled her aunt's palms.

Reaching out an arm, she turned out the light.

As Jane drifted off to sleep, held aloft by the twin wings of love and passion, she heard Lillian chuckle faintly, the vibration carrying through her chest to her hands.

"Wait until Colleen and Zach find out about this!"

The final chapter in the story will be told soon. Look for "Suddenly Nympho," wherever fine erotica is old.