The Theft of Our Lives 06 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You all know naughty nurse Maggie Reynolds," Hank confirmed, cluing me into the knowledge she had most certainly entertained both men at some point or another.

"Her sexy candy striper assistants here are her 18-year-old daughters, Suzy and Jaxy," he boasted enthusiastically, adding a leering wink telling me more detail of their status and experience as relative newcomers to his growing harem.

"Isn't this nice, twins!" our host enthused with a telling nod.

"Fix my guests a cocktail, would you Ray?" Hank directed.

"You both know, Ray Tyler, of course, the husband and father of tonight's teacher-pupil hostesses," he stated the obvious fact tonight's sordid event was to be a family affair, with me as witness to Kerri and Emma's defilement.

"Dave Reynolds' too, who you know well as Maggie's husband and father of our twin sister candy stripers," he elaborated easily in a similar vein.

"I'll have a scotch on the rocks, Ray, and you better make it a double, since I'm seeing double already," Ike ordered, chuckling at his joke while ogling the scandalous outfits worn by the ladies.

"Or maybe quadruple," he chortled, staring directly at the pair of prominently raised mounds beneath the twin's vests.

Dave ignored the comment as I threw two cubes of ice into a glass and pretended not to hear either.

"I gotta tell ya, Ray, you sure as hell have an accommodating wife, and such an enchanting daughter. It's awfully nice of them to join Dave's ladies as hostesses tonight, and such appealing ones at that," the leering SVP taunted gleefully with inappropriate praise.

I smiled weakly and poured he and Carl a drink, as well as one for myself.

"Oh, my goodness," I heard Emma gasp when the doorbell rang, and a moment later, the next guest entered the den.

Now, it was our daughter's turn to gasp out aloud and immediately drop her jaw -- it was Kerri's freshman-year college faculty advisor, Professor Charles Robertson.

Chuck Robertson is probably mid-50's -- tall, white and balding. He's not unattractive but is something of a string bean with a rather large, prominent nose. He owns a wiry frame that's not exactly athletic, but rather more of an effete, academic bookworm-type.

Professor Robertson was appointed Kerri's advisor on her first day at the local community college. Per his usual practice, he made it a point to meet the parents too, so both Emma and I had met the man a couple of times over the course of her first year, discussing Kerri's curriculum and great prospects for the future.

That's why my taken-aback wife gasped with such surprise.

Chuck, as he asked Emma and I to call him although for propriety's sake he preferred to be recognized as Professor Robertson by Kerri, ostensibly maintaining the formality of the teacher-student relationship, had apparently requested to be Kerri's advisor when she entered as a freshman, tipped off by her former high school guidance counselor as to her beauty.

Congenial and always appearing to keep our bright daughter's best interests at heart, Chuck guided her through everything from choosing her honor's classes, time management of school and sports, and selecting the right major for her interests and future career.

Professor Robertson really is her mentor and her best faculty resource at the college, and there is simply no way Chuck's attendance tonight was a coincidence, although I didn't yet understand his connection to my boss.

Now, he stood in Hank's den with his eyes popping from his perspiring head and a shit-eating grin pasted to his face as our engaging host dragged his star student before him wearing the skimpiest schoolgirl uniform he'd ever seen.

"I think you know Professor Robertson, don't you Kerri?" Hank asked, knowing full-well she did.

"Yes, um, hi Professor Robertson," she stammered woefully to her helpful advisor, so embarrassed to be seen by her mentor in this scanty get-up she could have crawled into a hole.

Truthfully, Chuck looked every bit as surprised to see Kerri here, not to mention her enticing mother, as they were him. I'm not sure how Hank knew him, but from his demeanor it was apparently a long time, and this wasn't his first time at the monthly poker night.

Presumably, the good professor had seen other 'hostesses' service the players for the evening -- maybe a college girl looking to make some tuition money on the side. Knowing now what I know about my boss, it might have been an attractive female Allenby employee, or even the wife of one every bit as unfortunate as my trapped wife and daughter.

Whatever the case, Chuck certainly acted pleased, as if some fantastic dream were about to come true.

'Ding, dong!' the front doorbell chimed again.

"Oh, good lord, Nate!" my wife's startled clamor was more pronounced than ever upon opening the door.

"Emma, such a pleasant surprise, and don't you look, um, saucy," Nate gushed, eyeing her sexy schoolteacher outfit agreeably and nearly unable to pull his gleaming gaze up from her prominent chest.

Nathan Wagnell, 'Nate' to those who knew him well, is the director of the charitable foundation benefitting disadvantaged youth where Emma is a volunteer. Highly-involved and deeply passionate, it's her most valued community work, and she spends at least 10 hours a week aiding the director and executive committee.

As a result, my dedicated wife works closely with Nate and knows him very well, admiring the wealthy early 60's philanthropist for his contributions of time and money to the worthwhile organization, and holding him in extremely high regard, while placing the man on a pedestal of implacable virtue, at least until this very moment.

Tall, distinguished, erudite, and quite handsome with black hair and graying sideburns, Nate was a debonair patrician written up in society columns. I know Emma admires him, and deep in her heart probably thought of him as attractive, but I'm also certain her esteem is grounded in her appreciation for his good works, rather than his physical appeal.

Truthfully, it made sense that Hank knew him, with both well-to-do men running in the same exclusive social circles. Even then, never in a million years did Emma expect Nate to surface at tonight's event. Apparently, even rich humanitarians have a darkly carnal side to their character.

"Nate, I'm startled, to say the least," my wife blushed, reflexively covering her abundant cleavage with her hand, embarrassed to be seen in such an immodest outfit before the man she assumed only viewed her through the eyes of gratitude for her volunteer efforts.

"As am I, Emma, but pleasantly so, and don't you look very appealing tonight," Nate returned the remark, but with a newly salacious lilt to his tone and his deep blue eyes coursing her body with a leer she'd never seen in the man over their years of close work for the organization.

"Well, um, please, let me take your coat and you can join the other guests in the den," Emma offered graciously, recovering as best she could to faithfully play her role as hostess to Hank's satisfaction.

Entering the poker room, Nate didn't appear shocked in the least by what he found, and it was quickly clear he'd attended more than a few of Hank's depraved poker nights over the years. As the round of introductions were made, the scrutinizing man eyed closely the female hostesses in turn, paying special attention to the twins and our comely 'hot pupil' daughter.

"Oh my, you are the spitting image of your mother, aren't you Kerri? I hope your every bit as giving of yourself as she is," Nate enthused, roaming up and down our 19-year-old's body, openly admiring her curves and naughty look while extolling Emma's charitable contributions, although of what type was no longer clear.

Dave and I were introduced, with the message clear we were the spouses and fathers of the lovely ladies.

"I'm so glad to meet you, Ray, and so grateful you support your wife's efforts in meeting the needs of the organization, and my needs as well," the aristocratic social leader intoned, his double-edge meaning barely hidden.

"Drinks for everyone!" Hank exclaimed with celebratory zeal as Dave poured Mr. Wagnell a bourbon neat as the game was about to begin and the evening off to a big start.

'Everyone,' included the hostesses, as I'm sure he wanted to loosen them up. I figured they needed the fortification so made the cocktails rather stiff, even for Kerri, normally a light drinker. Watching Dave's pour from the corner of my eye, I noted he did the same for Maggie and the twins.

The poker table was reasonably high and fairly wide around, with a clear glass top surrounded by comfortable bar chairs. Dave and I stayed at the bar, while Emma and Maggie were assigned to attend to the needs of the guests, fetching sandwiches and drinks, and generally accommodating their requests.

Kerri, Suzy, and Jaxy meandered about, apprehensively drinking their cocktails and uncertain what to do but watch, unknowingly playing the role of eye-candy to the men and rarely escaping the seedy gaze of at least one of them at any given time.

That wasn't all, however, as Hank gave the women instructions in the anteroom to 'cozy up' to the players, 'be friendly' and not 'bashful' about granting his guests eyefuls of, and access to, their feminine charms. For the first half hour, the men were content to simply play, with money changing hands and more drinks consumed.

Emma and Maggie obediently bent when serving the men, letting their overstuffed breasts practically fall from their tops to the player's delight. They did their best fulfilling the gloating men's wishes, allowing pats on the butt, brushes against swelling tits, and smiling at crude comments about their bodies that are unacceptable in polite society.

Nate was unrestrained in appraising my naughty 'schoolteacher' wife, once again confirming his recognition of the expectations for the evening based on previous attendance at Hank's 'poker parties.'

The circumspect man had discreetly given Emma the same appreciative glances in her more modest attire at organization meetings, but in the bawdy setting he now openly let his eyes wander. My wife's surprising participation in the night's events, with me present as witness, was a long sought-after reality Nate formerly only held in his deepest, most lurid fantasies.

For their part, Kerri, Suzy, and Jaxy acted shy and unsure of themselves -- an easy task under the circumstances, but as the alcohol took effect and they watched the teasing behavior of their libertine mothers, they too gradually drew closer to the table, permitting peeks at their legs and boobs with the promise of what lie beneath their shameful outfits.

The trio of uncertain young lasses did a convincing job of acting within their roles, all things considered, with Kerri's naturally squeaky high-pitched voice the perfect complement to her naïve schoolgirl look and the twins sashaying about pretending concern about their 'patient's' welfare.

Then, after plenty of ribald jokes and unsuitable gropes, I saw the first true impropriety taken with my devoted wife.

Standing next to Nate while serving Chuck an appetizer, the charitable benefactor aggressively slipped his hand around the inner part of Emma's stocking-clad knee and swiftly slid up upward, past the top of her stocking to the soft pale skin of her bare inner thigh.

Stopping just below the hem of her short skirt, he kept his hand gratuitously open in place.

"Oh, I, ummm, Nathan," Emma started, but quickly relented to his sudden familiarity, continuing to serve Chuck.

Nate looked me in the eye the whole time in a well-practiced power play, smiling the deprecating grin of a man accustomed to exercising authority over his subordinates, and especially relishing doing so in plain view of her disenfranchised husband.

Noting my impotent response, he undoubtedly flushed with a reaffirmed sense of dominion, growing more daring before my frozen eyes.

Not content merely feeling up Emma's leg, the smarmy sonofabitch then grabbed Kerri around the waist with his other arm, pulling her next to him and resting his head against the side of her bosom, with his pawing hand draped on her slim right hip.

"Ray, I must say you have two of the sexiest hostesses I've ever seen on poker night," he complimented with a licentious glare, confirming his previous participation and expectations for the evening's festivities.

Knowing he had my attention, Nate not-so-discreetly traced his hand farther up the inside of Emma's leg, disappearing under her hem until I saw her flinch and shift her hips a bit. The loathsome director was now in intimate contact with Emma's panty-covered vagina, lightly rubbing between her legs while hidden from view by her skirt.

At the same time, he dropped his hand off Kerri's hip and under the hem of her brief plaid skirt, trailing up until it was placed firmly on our disquieted daughter's right ass cheek, set bare and accessible in her thong panties.

"Hmmm," Kerri peeped and squirmed her bottom slightly in annoyance, although putting up little resistance beyond her vocal disapproval, while also not hiding her unhappiness with a furrow of her brow and discontented grimace.

"Yes, they truly are a delightful handful," the preeminent blueblood taunted, taking liberties with my beleaguered wife and disgruntled daughter as I looked on and did nothing.

Kerri was even more uncomfortable with his roving hands than her mother, unaccustomed to this type of obvious groping. Wiggling her slender hips as if to shake him loose, she stared painfully about the room, flipping her pigtailed head with a look of sincere consternation in hope of salvation that wasn't forthcoming from her spineless father.

Maggie and the twins were in no better stead, grabbed and manhandled whenever they served a drink, suffering as the hem of their dress was flipped up exposing their firm, thong clad bottoms, or enduring the impure stares and off-color commentary about the substantial amount of fleshy side boob displayed in the openings of their uniforms.

Finally, Emma broke away from Nate's assertive grasp when the next hand was dealt, but the dam was broken, and for the next half hour the hostesses were subjected to playful teasing and naughty sexual innuendo. I'm sure the younger women found the remarks startling, along with fleeting pats, pokes, and grabs of their legs, butts, and hips.

All of this occurred with Dave and I standing by doing nothing, other than me discreetly rubbing my hardening cock through my pants behind the bar. I wasn't watching closely but I didn't notice my co-worker doing the same, and it left me curious if he was caged as we'd both been on the yacht.

Now, I wondered if my embarrassing arousal was Hank's true design and the reason for the absence of my steel cage. I think he was getting off on the idea of a father growing erect witnessing the sexual badgering of his cute coed daughter.

Only Chuck kept his hands to himself, perhaps unsure if this was really happening, or if he could really touch his appealing student or her luscious, scantily dressed candy striper companions-in-disgrace.

At around 9:00 pm the game changed, and most definitely for the worse. It was still poker, but Hank decided playing for money wasn't exciting enough, so suggested strip poker. Of course, no one, least of all him, wanted to see the other men naked, so he suggested Kerri, Suzy, and Jaxy stand in by proxy.

All three selected substitutes silently stared at the ground and shook their heads 'no,' but knew they weren't being asked.

"Here's how it'll work. Since there's four men but only three strippers, dad and Ike will team up, and Nate and Chuck can do the same," Hank joked, employing the term to shame our timid daughter and the reticent twins. "I'll sit it out as host, and whoever wins the hand selects the article of clothing the other team's hostess is to remove."

"Fair enough?" he continued agreeably.

The men nodded eagerly, happy with these rules since they weren't the ones taking off their clothes with the trio of buxom hostesses taking their place.

"Ike and Nate, you can have the lovely and accommodating young Kerri," Hank volunteered, "and since Suzy and Jaxy are at a distinct disadvantage due to the, uh, wardrobe limitations, dad and Chuck will use both delightful candy stripers together to even the score."

I noted the way he said 'have' our daughter and 'use' the twins, and I suspected the true course of the evening was just getting started.

"Now, of course, we all benefit whether we win or lose, so I'm adding another prize into the mix," my boss correctly noted, since every man present received the pleasure of watching such ripe young talent strip item by item for their entertainment and amusement.

"Maggie, dear, since you're so petite and can easily fit into small places, you will graciously reward the winner of the hand with the enjoyment of your truly marvelous oral skills, at least until a new winner is chosen, at which time you may switch," Hank declared to the pleased faces of every man at the table.

"Since I'm not playing you can start with me, and then move on accordingly as each new winner is determined," he added, nodding for the stricken blonde beauty to assume her position at his lap.

Maggie's face dropped with dismay, and for the first time since my learning of her indenture to Hank on the yacht when she seemed more than happy to torment her felonious husband on the upright cocks of the company president's guests, she appeared genuinely displeased.

This was different, as while she'd certainly blown Hank in that time, and even sucking one man's cock at a time was tolerable, but this was basically pulling a 'blowjob' train in front of her unsettled daughters.

I saw Dave's hands clench in angst, and he shifted as if wanting to charge the table but stopped before he destroyed every sacrifice his cherished wife had made with an ill-considered rebellion, not to mention those of the disgrace heaped upon his precious daughters this very night.

Whatever Hank had on Dave must have been bad, because instead my co-worker bit his lower lip and stayed quiet watching his curly-topped wife slip her diminutive 5'2" frame under the table, looking anxiously upward at the glaring men through the clear glass tabletop before edging towards Hank and unzipping his fly.

Over the next few minutes as cards were dealt, the sparky blonde dynamo licked and suckled Hank's semi-hard cock, wearing her nurse's cap and distracting the players but dutifully performing the task. Her daughters stood nearby, nervously watching their dear mother suck our host's cock, while draped in the arm of one player or another.

Too tall to fit under the table, Emma stayed nearby retrieving drinks and snacks, but also suffering the continued gropes of each man there, except Chuck.

The first hand broke with Carl the winner, meaning our daughter lost an article of clothing of his choosing, and perhaps worse, Maggie needed to switch to the Allenby patriarch.

"Come here darlin', my limp prick needs some resuscitation," the old codger chuckled, beckoning the busty nurse to suck his shriveled cock to life.

Blowing two generations of men was new to the increasingly jaded wife and mother, but the idea of taking the elder Allenby's ancient penis into her mouth gave her pause. Still, reaching into the zipper, she pulled the average member from his boxers and tenuously licked the head before encapsulating the entire length into her succulent mouth.

I'd learned through the grapevine over the years that Carl had a cruel streak, and I didn't think he wanted Kerri to warm up to playing the game, sensing a stark opening might result in the most shame by our shy college girl.

"Well, well, Kerri, so cute in your pigtails, and such a naughty student," the libidinous retired corporate titan observed. "Feeling your marvelous bare ass cheek earlier while so playfully parading around the table, I'm curious if you're wearing a thong, or nothing at all under that plaid skirt, so why not take it off and show us what's underneath?"