The Theft of Our Lives 06 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huhh, huh, whew," his heaving breaths and the high-pitched sighs grew more pronounced as her stretching lips encircled his solid meat and swallowed his entire length until the tip pushed against the back of her throat.

Chuck was ready to explode.

"Ahh, ahhh, ohhh, Kerri! Please, ohhh, oh my god!" he exclaimed, so excited by our daughter's efforts wrapping her mouth around his cock it seemed almost painful.

With her goal in sight and as with any of her many athletic pursuits, Kerri worked feverishly to achieve her result, determinedly working to get her advisor to cum. Plying along his veined shaft at an increasingly rapid pace to unintentionally send her bangs bouncing playfully off her forehead, our pretty coed consumed Chuck's inflamed shaft.

Knowing Professor Robertson was getting off watching his gloriously naked student devouring his cock, Kerri suddenly got an idea she knew would make the faltering academic erupt.

Pulling away and cupping his scrotum in the warm palm of her enveloping hand to tenderly massage and tug his brimming testicles, our coquettish youngster looked Chuck Robertson longingly in the eye with a pouty grin imploring him in her best girly voice.

"Please, Professor Robertson, please cum for me," she begged in her erotic innocence. "Won't you let your adoring Kerri swallow your delicious cum? I've wanted it for sooooo long."

Our teasing daughter then flicked her tongue across his swollen cockhead and took the length of his nearly bursting shaft all the way to the root again, returning to actively sucking his cock and persuasively applying marvelous suction to the overly-stimulated tool.

"Ohhh, holy fucking shit! I, unh, need you too, Kerri! I've wanted you so badly, ahhh, I've imagined you so many times this way, um, sucking my cock," the depraved mentor yammered indecently, confessing his desire for our 19-year-old daughter without remorse, mindless of the consequences.

"Ohhh, swallow me, Kerri. Swallow all of me!" Chuck begged, beside himself with his shaft straining so hard it ached.

The professor's previously incorruptible student begging for his cum was just the ticket to bring him off, and the reeling man's hips bounced reflexively, pulling his contracting torso spastically off the cushion. Grinding his teeth mightily, Chuck exploded, grunting harshly while pumping an unceasing stream of white hot cum between his lovely student's suctioning lips.

"UUNNNGGGHH!! OH, OHH FUCK! OHHHHH, KERRRRRI!!!" he howled his orgasm.

Gaining experience with each new blowjob, Kerri adroitly handled the flood pouring into her mouth, withdrawing to just the rim where the gusher emerged and not allowing the thick spunk to pool. Instead, our intelligent coed calmly opened her throat letting the foul river of her advisor's sticky jism run easily to her stomach.

I watched from the bar as Kerri's throat patiently accepted each burst of her college counselor's voluminous semen, her emerald eyes fixed on Chuck's as he fed his gooey cum to our assiduous daughter.

'Mmmf, smuup,' she gulped down his viscid cream, noticing it wasn't as salty as Ted's and was even slightly sweet, making the ordeal more tolerable, if still unpleasant.

Chuck's balls were full, or possibly the pure excitement of his cute young charge expertly working his unyielding pole generated an extra-large dose, because it took some effort for Kerri to consume the last dollop.

Finally relinquishing her mentor's slobbery cockhead, a thin strand of slimy jism stayed connected to her glazed bottom lip before snapping off, dripping down her chin for an image causing most normal fathers to recoil, but only turning me on even more.

"Uuuggh," Chuck moaned contentedly, collapsing against the sofa panting through his recovery from the fulfillment of his forbidden fantasy.

Ever the respectful student, Kerri cleared her throat, licked her lips of any escaping spunk, and dutifully cleaned the professor's soiled cock and balls. Skillfully using her tongue on his sagging scrotum and sucking his deflating meat gently into her mouth, she soon completed the submissive task. In fact, our meticulous daughter had so successfully managed swallowing Chuck's jism as it arrived, clean-up was rather simple.

Throughout Kerri's assault on her advisor's hard cock, the Reynolds' trio tended to Ike's hearty staff. Gazing joyfully at the lovely ladies attending to his intimidating erection, Suzy, at least I think it's Suzy and not her twin sister, now polished his knob with pink lips stretched to the max.

As she did, Maggie caringly lapped at the thick veined shaft and Jaxy slathered his egg-sized balls with a disturbing tongue-bath, her nose wrinkled in disgust but still doing her best to uphold her end of the distasteful chore.

Still bent between his spread knees, Emma relentlessly sucked and teased Nate's thick shaft, partly out of performing her duty, but also to distract her from the unbearable sight of Kerri sucking off Professor Robertson.

Wrapping her lips around Nate's turgid shaft, my skillful wife slid along its length like a cob of corn, licking and grazing her teeth across the head just as Kerri had done to Ted. Emma then lathed her esteemed director's scrotum with her tongue, before taking each big ball into her mouth and swirling it around.

As an interested observer, I thought she was giving the sonofabitch as good a blowjob as I'd ever seen, and certainly better than any she had ever given me. Even then, Nate had another task in mind. The insatiable director dearly wanted to bone my big-titted wife, fearing he may never get the opportunity again.

Nate correctly assumed Hank wanted Emma to suffer that indignity also or he wouldn't have been invited to tonight's poker orgy. Disappointing Hank meant no future invitations, so that wasn't going to happen.

END PART ONE