The Theft of Our Lives 06 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma and Kerri are virtually the same height, so it was direct contact -- nipple to nipple, just as Hank requested.

Emma looked at our distressed daughter's bewildered green eyes, but Kerri averted them elsewhere -- anywhere but at her mother, desperately hoping to divorce herself from the embarrassing position.

"Good, that's so nice, now place your hands on each other's hips," Hank continued his lascivious directions.

The room was silent, with just the sound of heavy breathing as each man, me included and even Dave, rubbed our hard cock through our pants. All, except Hank and Carl, with Hank simply enjoying the show, while the family patriarch lowered his zipper to openly fish out his old pecker and gently stroke during the lurid performance.

None of us knew it at the time, but Hank had promised his old man a uniquely impure 'mother-daughter show' as an appreciation for everything Carl had done for him in life, and this venal event was his foray into fulfilling that promise.

Hank's request was perverse and depraved, leaving my corrupted wife and our fledgling daughter extremely reticent to follow the suggestion. Seeing no alternative except prison and the destruction of our family, Emma slowly placed a hand on each side of Kerri's slender hips, feeling her hip bone through the supple skin.

"Huh, um," Kerri sighed, flinching momentarily, unused to the warm hands so intimately set upon her bare skin.

Then, tenuously, she did the same, just as Hank demanded, setting her slender fingers to Emma's fleshier hips with the skin equally soft but her hip bone sunken under a layer of mature padding.

"Are you seeing this Maggie? Isn't it sweet, a loving mother and daughter? Why, this could be you," he suggested to his nervously watching naked nurse and her nude twin daughters, with the terrible man's demented threat clear and visibly frightening to the dominated trio.

"Now, all we need is a kiss. A deep kiss," Hank pronounced perfidiously, returning to my shocked wife and daughter.

Even in college, when young women are prone to experimentation as they explore their sexuality, Emma never felt an inkling of interest in women. She knew in her soul she wasn't a lesbian, or even bisexual. She didn't judge. That was fine for other people, just not my wife.

"Come now, give a loving kiss," he immediately followed, pausing for effect to issue the salacious adjunct, clearly wanting a highly intimate act by demanding an improper kiss in an act of deviance they'd never perform voluntarily under any circumstance, and certainly not in a room full of onlookers.

For everything Hank had put my miserable wife through to date, he'd never made her do anything even remotely homosexual in nature, and certainly not with our own young and quite naked daughter.

Emma and Kerri were already jittery from the unnatural physical contact between them. Our tense coed showed goosebumps on her arms from the difficult closeness with her mother, while Emma felt the extreme discomfort of touching Kerri in such an indecent way too.

Steeling herself to cross a line no mother should cross with their offspring, Emma quietly leaned into our numb daughter's uneasy face just inches away. Tilting her head, she placed her lush full lips on Kerri's mouth and delicately kissed her in a most tender way.

My perceptive wife knew this didn't satisfy the display Hank wanted, understanding instinctively he desired more than just a motherly kiss. So, after a moment, Emma parted her lips to slip the tip of her moist tongue against our unprepared daughter's sealed lips.

"Nuhhh," Kerri objected, pulling back reflexively, but not breaking contact, with her breathing growing irregular from the soft touch of her mother's tongue.

Nevertheless, quickly surmising from Emma what was expected and knowing she had no choice, Kerri slowly opened her mouth and allowed her mother's probing tongue inside.

'Whewww,' Emma huffed, her own breathing rising with the unnatural access to our pretty daughter's velvet mouth.

The room of men, sadly including me, stared in rapt attention watching mother and daughter, naked with hands on each other's hips, nipple pressed to nipple, tentatively explore the other's mouth in a most unwholesome manner.

Nate and Chuck joined Carl in retrieving their stiff erections to immodestly stroke while viewing the aberrant pairing. I noticed to my dismay that Nate's tool was as big as most of Hank's other cronies, while Chuck's more modest staff wasn't as big, but wasn't embarrassingly small either.

"Hey Chuck, isn't kissing a student frowned upon by the administration? Good thing they're really just a mom and her young daughter instead. There can't be anything wrong with that, can there?" my wicked boss teased from his seat with a nod to his old friend, once again clawing at the inappropriateness of the illicit embrace.

Neither Nate nor Chuck could believe what they were witnessing, and even I was tempted to pull out my own rampant prick, holding back only out of respect for my cursed wife and our woeful daughter indecorously in the spotlight of the makeshift stage.

Hank kept his cock in his pants to maintain his dignity, but Ike's huge erection was obvious and soon out of his zipper in an imposing display of his mighty lance. My boss smiled his satisfaction knowing he was offering an illicit show that his valued guests wouldn't soon forget. I learned later Hank didn't intend to join the night's festivities at all, although it was clear Ike expected to participate.

Emma and Kerri stayed joined for a solid minute, mouths open and their wonderful tits mashed together creating an intriguing abundance of smushed side boob, ineptly swirling their tongues and feigning passion as they kissed. Hank got what he wanted, but I know my wife and daughter were mortified by the unwanted ruse of untoward affection.

Soon, Emma pulled away enough from Kerri's lips to create a small window of light between them, but she didn't bring the shameless kissing to an end. Openly darting her tongue into our 19-year-old's dodging mouth, Kerri quickly picked up on the idea and the disgraced pair now tongue-tangoed for another minute in a lurid display more fit for lovers.

Certain they'd met Hank's tawdry expectations, my breathless wife finally backed from Kerri's moist lips with a solitary strand of saliva remaining connected as proof of their intermingling tongues, until it snapped off as they drew apart.

Shaken, Emma grew alarmed and disgusted sensing the forbidden tongue dance had produced a warm dampness between her legs. She couldn't know it, but Kerri felt the same uncomfortable stimulation. As they dropped their hands and separated, their large melons bobbled erotically while their stiff nipples evidenced their troubling arousal in a clear signal to my happy boss.

"Looks like that was pretty inspiring for our guests," Hank posited, directing his flushed hostesses to the three men toying mindlessly with their hard cocks, and even tossing a furtive glance my way fidgeting with my pants.

"I don't think that was an act. At least, it looked real, but now it's time to get down to the business at hand, or maybe I should say, go down on the business in hand," he joked juvenilely.

With that, Hank turned serious again to be certain there was no mistake about his next command.

"Mrs. Tyler, why don't you and your pretty student join Nate and Chuck on the sofa?" he advised emphatically. "It looks like they could benefit from your extraordinary talents. I'm sure you can thank Nate for his many acts of charity, while Kerri can do the same for her advisor."

"Oh!" Kerri gasped, but otherwise said nothing while Emma stayed still, hands on her hips and feet spread, with her naked body beckoning but a look of disdain in her eyes.

"Maggie, I know you're familiar with Ike's giant black cock, so I think it's time you introduce your pretty twins to the joys of servicing his impressive manhood," my boss instructed the suddenly doubtful mother, unprepared to perform the inglorious task of teaching her two 18-year-old daughters the art of sucking a black man's genuinely huge shaft.

"Oh, um, Hank, really? That, uh, might be too much, um, for them," the bantam nurse stammered uneasily, despairing of the sordid job and fearing her beloved daughters' continued descent as payment for the mistakes of their father.

"Nonsense, Mrs. Reynolds, you're smaller than either of them and yet, I watched you vacuum down Ike's hard cock all the way to your throat on the yacht," he scurrilously reminded the chastised blonde pixie to her embarrassment and dishonor before her startled teens. "I'm sure that as resilient young ladies they can manage at least several inches of his thick black meat."

Dave winced next to me, shooting a contrite look to his wife begging forgiveness while casting a contemptuous gaze at our mutual employer and master.

"Mom?" Kerri asked plaintively, unsure of this new debasing task she was required to undertake, calling for reprieve but receiving none.

Kerri didn't know Nate other than her mother mentioning him frequently and his wonderful acts of generosity and charity, but she sure knew Professor Robertson. He was always so nice to her when discussing her schoolwork and future. She really thought he cared.

Now, our crestfallen daughter shook her head, dismayed, and disappointed, deciding what Prof. Robertson really cared about was seeing his promising freshman student naked -- the unfortunate predicament she found herself in presently.

Emma popped into her black stilettos once again when stepping off the table, understanding the erotic effect they had on her long, shapely legs. Then, fresh from their unseemly mother-daughter embrace, she and Kerri joined Nate and Chuck at the sofa.

Taking the initiative, Kerri's protective mother stood before Nate, forcing our daughter to take her place in front of Chuck. She didn't like the idea of Kerri sucking off her apparently unethical faculty advisor but was glad our inexperienced lass didn't have to deal with Nate's huge cock, at least not yet.

"Very good girl, Emma. I've thought of you this way, I should tell you, but never dreamed it was possible for such a socially modest woman such as yourself," Nate observed, nodding approvingly while drinking in the vision of my lovely nude wife available to satisfy his lust and fulfill a carnal fantasy Emma had no idea he possessed.

I know Emma deeply admires Nathan Wagnell for his many good community works, and she may even harbor a tinge of secret attraction to his patrician good looks, but I doubt she ever imagined she'd drop to her knees naked before him to subserviently suck his admittedly big cock.

"Jeez, I love these big tits," he extolled excitedly, impertinently grasping her generous melons, bobbling the spongy flesh and joyously lifting the heavy globes, before releasing to eye their spring and bounce settling into place and assuming their naturally buoyant form.

The bastard wasn't passive about her pussy either, gliding his fingertips languidly along the surface of Emma's bald mound before plying his middle finger between the moist petals of her parting slit.

"Hummm," Emma cleared her throat, cringing at his certain discovery of her arousal from the inappropriate kissing with our daughter.

"Well, I'll be damned Ray, your pretty wife's cunt is smooth as a baby's bottom. I never imagined she shaved it," the smug philanthropist proclaimed with unremittent glee.

Dapper and refined in public, apparently discretion and decorum weren't either of Nate's virtues in private.

"Hey, she's wet too!" he announced to the others, holding up his glistening fingers and revealing my mortified wife's dark secret. "Kissing your little minx get you hot, Mrs. Tyler?"

"Oh, my dear god, no," Emma groaned, filled with embarrassment and shrinking from humiliation as the color drained from her face and her eyes watered with tears.

With head hung low in shame gently shaking left and right, there was no hiding the slippery proof between her legs that kissing our sweet young lady so sexually had turned her on.

Next to them, Chuck Robertson reeled from his good fortune, but didn't let his disbelief stop him from joining in the fun. Impatiently, he lifted Kerri's big left tit, improperly touching his student for the first time and thereby breaking numerous laws and even more ethical codes as an educator.

He didn't care, as the forbidden grope of her firm, heavy breast was too good to be true and worth the offense.

Kerri cared though, and about lost the strength in her knees as her academic advisor greedily pawed her marvelous handful of pale tit flesh. Balancing the dense globe in his clammy fingers, Chuck released the vibrant mound, drawing to compress her wrinkled nipple between his thumb and forefinger with some force.

"Eeeeek!" she shrieked painfully, unable to prevent a cry from escaping her trembling lips at the fascinated counselor's punishment of her sensitive bud.

"Perfect. I always knew you had perfect tits, Kerri, and sensitive too, I like that," he said simply.

Kerri's youthful jugs were everything Chuck had ever dreamed they'd be and more, and he didn't waste any time shifting to her pointed right breast, zealously repeating the process as she frowned letting the man she trusted and admired manhandle her jiggling melons like ripe pieces of succulent fruit.

"I could always tell these were big, Kerri. That was obvious, but they're nice and compact too. Really dense and heavy," Chuck praised unremorsefully, much to his shattered student's unending embarrassment.

"I guess that's not surprising, considering your youth and athleticism, but, I mean, really Kerri, super nice tits!" he gushed like a kid as she squirmed with horror, pale and wan with her once-revered advisor squeezing and smushing her splendid breasts.

Next to our tormented coed, Emma was pushed to her knees until her face was even with Nate's large steel-hard cock. It looked bigger staring her in the face than from across the room, and that was plenty big. It was clear what Nate wanted, but that didn't stop him from making sure both she and I had no doubts.

"I'll tell you Ray, your lovely bride is so community minded, giving of herself freely to the organization," Nate praised with sincere appreciation.

"Now, she needs to give just as freely of those luscious, ruby red lips. I've no doubt her efforts sucking the director's cock will keep him happy and go a long way towards opening my checkbook to the organization, so that's also for the benefit of the community, don't you think?" he taunted, beckoning Emma to lower herself to the unseemly task.

Nate enjoyed describing his intentions for my wife while she gazed up at his gleaming eyes as he spoke, already observing the eyes-on training Hank had imbued in her as a 'great cocksucker.' Just to make it worse, however, he added some disparaging thoughts about our daughter's task simply for his amusement and entertainment.

"I'll bet Chuck here won't mind having his favorite student on her knees with his hard cock in her pretty mouth either, will you Chuck?" Nate winked at the man he otherwise couldn't have cared less about.

"Hee-hee," Chuck literally giggled at the thought of his sweet, innocent-looking college freshman in pigtails, waist-high before him and barely dressed in just her knee socks and saddle shoes, working his stiff pole between her thin lips for all she's worth as her emerald-green eyes stared at his with the spite of a conquered woman.

Emma's disgust at Kerri's giddy advisor was visceral, and she found the idea of our daughter blowing the sonofabitch reprehensible. Hank had odiously put Kerri in the disquieting position of taking her college counselor's cock into her mouth and employing her developing blowjob skills, while also immodestly looking him in the eye with false adoration, but my wife had her own issues to deal with squarely on view in Nate's lap.

Perhaps more distressing, Kerri's parents had a front row seat witnessing the loss of her dignity in the eyes of the man, devolving into nothing more than a youthful, and extremely attractive, sexual plaything for her Professor.

The thought itself was so hurtful, demeaning, and depraved, Emma didn't know how she could watch it.

Shamefully, I had some difficulty preventing myself from extracting my cock to stroke madly at the vision. Emma looked at me briefly with despair and disgust, but then returned her attention to Nate, where the fat tip of his cockhead rose a foot in front of her face, waiting to be serviced.

With no hope of redemption in my eyes, my tamed wife docilely acceded to Nate's demands with her green eyes trained on his smirking countenance as he glared back, snaking out her tongue and running the flat from the base of the helmet up and along the slit before pulling back.

"Awwhhhhh," he sighed with ultimate satisfaction as his longtime charity volunteer licked his sensitive crown. "That's what I've wanted since I first met you, Emma, feeling your tongue on my hard cock like a good slut interested in her community and the director's welfare."

Emma shrank from the insult, and Nate had no doubt the awful words hit their target.

"All volunteers should be as self-sacrificing as your Emma, rewarding the efforts of charitable fellows such as myself, don't you think, Ray?" he added supremely as Emma shot him darts with her eyes, while at the same time sumptuously wrapped her moist tongue around the supple surface of his cockhead as she would a lover.

"It's the natural way of things with adoring woman and superior men," Nate laughed at the sight and Emma's rage, but she nonetheless moved onward, dipping in for a second approach while ridiculously chasing the bobbing head around his lap before capturing it again.

As a 'great cocksucker,' this my shamed wife she took the whole wide crown into her mouth, stretching her lips obscenely and swirling her tongue around the sensitive surface before retreating once more.

"Ohhhh, yeah, you big-titted slut," Nate groaned derogatorily, closing his eyes relishing the delightful sensation.

Emma was surprised by the vulgarity of his language and the denigrating term insinuating she was a tramp, instead as a respectable housewife and mother nobly giving of her time to the worthy charitable cause. Still, fretting over such inappropriate names wouldn't change her plight and she paused momentarily sizing up her task.

Nate's cock is big alright, and in her heart she hated to admit how in the darkest recesses of her might she'd wondered about it during her years at his side fighting the good fight. Her present concern, however, was handling it with her mouth. It was simply too big.

To be honest, Nate was so awestruck seeing modest Emma Tyler with his cock stretching her plush lips, she assumed he wouldn't care much about her technique, thinking she could merely lick more than suck, while consuming only half his immense shaft as she did.

Unfortunately, the corrupt patron was less forgiving than expected about her compromised situation, and Emma quickly realized he expected much more effort from her going down on him than she first suspected, especially with me in the audience and our equally used daughter nearby.

With that understanding, after pausing a moment longer, Emma decided to tackle the chore head on, so to speak, and as I watched from the bar formed her lips into an exaggerated 'O', reintroducing the purple head and then taking a few inches of the swollen shaft between her straining jaws.

Nate studied her and she him, her fake glasses still in place giving her a distinctly academic look. He'd wanted my beautiful, big-titted suburban wife on her knees stark naked with his hard cock halfway in her mouth from the day Emma eagerly walked into the charity's office to volunteer.