The Theft of Our Lives 06 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bright-eyed, altruistic, and hopeful of making her contribution to the cause that day, while dressed in casual slacks and an unrevealing blouse that failed miserably in disguising the sheer size of her generous chest, the exploitive man now intended to enjoy every moment of Emma working his meaty pole.

As importantly, Nate savored her struggles in accommodating his impressive length, particularly with her cuckolded husband watching helplessly just a few feet away gave him a thrilling sense of power every bit as exhilarating as the feel of her soft mouth itself.

Analytical by nature, Emma worked the problem in that manner, taking a lesson from our problem-solving daughter when Kerri downed Ted's big staff just the day before, pulling herself to the tip and then pushing downward over and again, each time accepting another inch of Nate's thick cock into her mouth.

Watching amazed from the bar, I saw my determined wife's lips strain tight from the girth, and she instinctively knew she'd never take it all, even by unhinging her jaw and opening her throat for added depth.

"Gck, ucck, uggh," she issued a couple of very unladylike gags, but then backed off slowly leaving a slick trace of saliva along the veined surface of his swollen shaft.

Unsurprisingly failing in her attempt at 'throating' the director, Emma resourcefully supplemented her efforts by teasing Nate's heavy nuts, delicately cradling his hanging scrotum with her fingertips to gently caress the large testicles within the hairy pouch, all the while sucking down as much of his meaty cock as she could handle.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah, you know how to suck cock, Mrs. Tyler! I'd have never guessed," Nate moaned, adopting Emma's surname to emphasize her married status and the cuckolding of her pacified husband.

Soon, Emma had his tender balls surrounded with her warm palm, gingerly massaging the sensitive spheres, yet never losing contact with his gloating eyes. The shiny gold wedding ring on her finger only added to Nate's pleasure, turning to me to be sure I saw her wrap her fingers around his full nuts and milk them for his precious semen.

"See that, Ray," the heartless bastard exclaimed. "Emma's gold wedding ring looks as at home on my balls as her lips look circling my cock."

Disturbingly, I grew ever more entranced by the lurid display and couldn't peel my eyes away from the sight of my faithful wife using her mouth on her once-idolized hero's erect staff. Apparently, neither could Chuck, who despite sitting with our beautiful daughter fully naked a mere foot away, stared wide-eyed as her pretty mother serviced Nate's pulsing tool with all her skills.

"I'd never believe refined Emma Tyler is such an accomplished cocksucker," he marveled, perhaps wishing it was his own cock, even if his desirable student was about to initiate the same undertaking.

"She gives head like a pro," Nate observed indecently but with true admiration, lost in Emma's big green eyes working her magic on his cockhead, shaft, and balls.

Kerri knelt motionless in her near nudity before the seated form of her advisor. She felt ridiculous and more than just a little embarrassed dressed in only knee socks and saddle shoes with her hair in pigtails in front of the man she had known the past year -- a man she respected and whose respect she desired as a newly-grown adult.

For our college freshman to realize Professor Robertson was just like other men, leering at her naked body and dreaming of her firm tits, taut stomach, and downy pussy hair was difficult to grip. The idea of taking his hard cock into her mouth was nearly inconceivable, yet that's exactly what Hank expected and exactly what she had to do.

Now, the professor no longer looked so respectable with his erect cock drawn from his pants awaiting her attention. He looked more like a horny college kid with his face a silly mask of immature lust and desire.

To complete this unimaginable scenario, Kerri knew I'd be watching. When she'd stripped before Emma in undertaking the indecent acts the day before, Kerri accommodated it mentally because her woeful mother shared her misfortune and was doing many of the same nasty deeds.

Now, while Emma shared her plight once again, her inadequate father was witness to her debasing performance too.

It was bad enough having me see her naked, viewing her ripening body uncovered and exposed while indiscreetly eyeing her youthful breasts and trim little pussy. Having her own father see her sucking the cock of her mentor was outside all boundaries of propriety and decency she'd ever known, only adding to her disgrace.

Exposed and emotionally vulnerable, Kerri's only secret was one she unknowingly shared with my wife -- the wrongful stirring of arousal generated by the forbidden act of kissing her mother in such an erotic manner. Contradicting the morals instilled throughout her brief life, the illicit sexuality of their breasts touching, mixed with the combined beating of their fluctuating hearts as their tongues intertwined, had a dramatic and traumatic impact on our young beauty.

'Smuph, mmpf, slurp,' the sloppy sounds of suctioning lips and a swirling tongue drew Kerri's attention to her intent mother now fully involved between Nate's legs, unenthusiastically but diligently sucking the grinning man's solid erection with increasing fervor.

Kerri briefly studied Emma lick the soft crown languidly, then take the long pole into her mouth as far as possible before gagging and settling into a head-bobbing rhythm on his sturdy tool. Our obedient daughter knew it was time to join her mother's defilement, kneeling before Professor Robertson as his excitement grew palpable.

"Mmmumm," he whimpered reflexively, sweating at the brow with his eyes flitting about expectantly.

From where I stood, Chuck clearly sensed he was about to fulfill every male college educator's most unattainable fantasy of getting sucked off by a young, naïve student tentatively learning her way around his rigid cock, and a delectable, hard-bodied student at that.

Chuck studied our nude 19-year-old coed's fresh face conveying her beauty and youthful uncertainty, while at the same time marveling at her athletic yet feminine appeal.

Kerri truly was a wet dream with the light covering of her freckles unobscured by make-up, her soft lips a natural pink rather than the ruby red of her mother, and the cute girly bangs and pigtails portraying the innocence of a young lady in the body of a full-grown woman.

The scene I witnessed appeared to be one of discovery for both advisor and student, albeit unwanted and distasteful by our daughter. I stood transfixed holding my hard prick through my pants as Kerri examined Chuck's stiff cock twitching and jumping involuntarily in anticipation of the touch of her sweet lips.

Finally, resigned to the task and unable to delay any further, our wary coed bent to Chuck's lap and tenuously took the bobbing head between her thin lips.

"Awwwhh!" Chuck gasped, unable to stifle his satisfaction at the first touch of Kerri's mouth on his straining pole.

As with Ted the day before, Chuck Robertson reflexively jerked his hips in his chair as he felt his student's warm breath on his sensitive cockhead. When her wet tongue swirled around the spongy surface encircling the delicate rim of the helmet exploring its supple texture, he jumped again.

"Uhhh," he continued sighing and wiggling his hips, and it's a wonder he didn't cum right then and there.

Remarkably, Kerri held the moving tip in place, her hands braced on her professor's thighs with her head tipped slightly back and her pretty, green eyes focused on his wide-eyed gaze of amazement. Applying a moment of suction to his tender crown, the man's fantasy siren abruptly withdrew, but not for long.

Summoning her inner strength and resolve, Kerri extended the tip of her tongue to run down the underside of his shaft. It wasn't an easy task, as the mental strain of his adorable student's tongue on his cock caused the engorged column to dance about uncontrollably, making it difficult to catch.

"Uhhhmmmmm," gurgled the vexed college counselor.

With the night's lurid festivities truly swinging into gear after the poker preliminaries, Ike was ready for his own satisfaction, glancing demandingly at Maggie and the twins, signaling the time had arrived to attend to his imposing cock.

"Come here, Maggie, and bring Suzy and Jaxy with you. Time for mama nurse to teach her adorable apprentices the proper oral procedures for maintaining a patient's well-being," the compelling black man ordered, drawing the nervous women to him with a wave of his thick index finger.

A quick peek at Emma and then Kerri on their knees fulfilling the directives of our mutual employer-tormentor-master, Maggie realized there was no point trying to protect her precious twins from the ignoble task they were assigned.

As with me and my wife, the protective mother had hoped to spare her lovely 18-year-olds the shame and indignity of participating in Hank's awful games as repayment of whatever debt Dave owed, but that was clearly a lost cause. The image of Kerri slurping down her faculty advisor's pulsing lance was all the proof she needed of that unfortunate truth.

Now, Maggie's goal was to minimize their plight and keep them from more harm than necessary, rightly fearing the depths of Hank's depravity as being without limits, evidenced by the vulgar kiss he'd forced upon Emma and Kerri, but feeling the need as a mother to try, nonetheless.

"Here Suzy, sit at his right knee, and Jaxy, sit at his left. I'll take the middle and get things started," the blonde curly-topped woman murmured with resignation, assuming her position and deferentially reaching to undo Ike's belt and remove his pants and boxers.

"Ahhh! Ohhhhh my," her awed daughters collectively gasped at the sight of the slack but monstrous ebony cock draping between the grinning executive's thighs.

The weight of the limp slab of cock meat was heavy between her tiny white fingers, and briefly the dreadful image of her two sweet lasses taking on the huge cock flashed in her mind, but she quickly vanquished it as too disturbing. So, glancing upward through pretty blue eyes, Maggie flicked her moist pink tongue along the broad crown, swiping the supple skin sparking the arousal engorging it to full measure.

"Ummm, Mrs. Reynolds, you do have a way with your tongue," Ike praised, thrilled by the return of the diminutive blonde wife and mother so demurely set between his hulking thighs, her white complexion in stark contrast to their deep, rich black color.

Spying the lovely nude twins to either side, the prospect of a mother/daughters blowjob excited even a jaded sexual pervert such as Ike, but he fought the temptation to push the action onward too fast.

Instead, the contented businessman luxuriated as Maggie slathered the flat of her dainty tongue across and around the expanding cockhead with Suzy and Jaxy simply staring fixated, watching their admired mother servicing a black man's swelling cock so attentively.

"Ahhh, yesss, babe," he gushed when the spritely naked nurse encircled the flaring rim of his growing knob completely, swirling her tongue within her mouth over the ruddy crown.

Maggie stared keenly into his gratified brown eyes in total subservience to his needs, while her daughters quivered with nervous anticipation of their soon-to-come turn, unconsciously sending the twin peaks of their dense tits tremoring invitingly.

Carl and Hank merely gazed at the spectacle of cocksucking wives and daughters licking and toying with the contented men's staffs. I'm not sure why Carl didn't join in, but I suspect at his age the old man only had one bullet in the chamber and he was saving it for someplace special.

As for Kerri, I know she didn't have a lot of experience giving head, but she didn't need much to realize getting her mentor to cum wasn't going to take nearly as much effort as was necessary for Ted the day before by our backyard pool.

Unhappily forced to perform the lewd act on Professor Robertson, our precocious coed cruelly sought an ounce of vengeance by devilishly teasing the poor man. Taking her time, Kerri deliberately ran her soft lips up and down Chuck's shaft as if a harmonica, sucking the head into her wet mouth when reaching the top, but never taking more than that between her pliable lips before tonguing her way back down to his hairy nut sack.

"Ohhh, dear lord," Chuck cooed as his novice student tormented his straining cock with her delightful mouth.

Arriving at his fleshy pouch and enjoying her newfound power over her middle-aged advisor, Kerri tantalized his wrinkled scrotum playfully, stretching the skin gently between her teeth, and taking each swollen ball into her mouth one at a time to lightly suckle and lick.

Regretting that it was my daughter doing this sordid deed, I nonetheless watched her so masterfully toy with the contemptible man's pulsating cock and was simply unable to resist my own need any longer. Discreetly, I unzipped, releasing my hard-on as Kerri demonstrated all she had learned blowing Ted in artfully sucking off Professor Robertson.

Next to our defiant daughter, Emma's head bobbed at a steady pace up and down Nate's thick pole. She couldn't begin to get the whole thing into her mouth but redressed that deficiency in other ways -- licking, nibbling, and teasing his vexed member in a delightful manner intended to bring him off.

"Huh, huh, uh," Nate huffed deeply each time Emma engulfed as much of his huge cock as possible.

The stress on the bastard's face, grinding his teeth while enduring the onslaught of my wife's talented mouth, almost made up for my disconsolate recognition that my loving wife -- my life partner and mother of our children, was relentlessly sucking her patrician director's hard cock with the lone goal of making him cum in her mouth and drink down every drop of his foul seed.

The dual sight of my wife and daughter on their knees, side-by-side, dressed in only stockings and shoes with their strikingly different bottoms perched in the air and their glistening pink slits peeking between their thighs at their audience was stunning.

Witnessing their beautiful, matching emerald-green eyes fixed on the faces of Emma's director and Kerri's faculty advisor, respectively, with their delightful mouths performing every indecent act possible to draw the warm cum from the lucky men's full balls was certainly going to make me shoot my wad too.

Poised nearby cute Maggie Reynolds burnished Ike's coal black shaft with a glistening coat of saliva, drawing her tongue up and down it's generous length and twirling her mouth around the top with her lush lips stretched impossibly wide to accommodate its girth, while even consuming the first four inches of the monster before retreating once more.

"Hmmm, very nice, Maggie, you suck a black man well," Ike applauded her efforts, but the look in his eyes cast at her anxious daughters signaled to his audience, including their disquieted father, that he wanted more.

"Time for your candy striper companions to learn the art of nursing too," he counseled, no longer satisfied with just the toiling mother tending to his demanding cock.

A pleading look filled Maggie's blue eyes and I saw Dave cringe, although for the first time I noticed him grab his own crotch, but without any noticeable bulge present leaving me to wonder again if he was caged while I wasn't.

"Suzy and Jaxy, Mr. Jones-Dixon's cock is so big. It's really too much for one woman alone, so I need you two to help your mother," the waifish nurse adjured in succumbing to his demand, turning to her timorous teens seeking their assistance with the improper task.

Ike wanted a 'Reynolds' family' blowjob, and it was Maggie's responsibility to make it happen, despite her deep misgivings about gradually turning her beloved young ladies into corporate whores for Allenby, surely their destiny now.

"Work his shaft from either side, and I'll take care of the head, then we can switch," the mother winced while issuing the shameful instruction, offering a cheery disposition despite her internal despair. "I think together we Reynolds' gals can get Mr. J-D to shoot his load and give him a happy ending."

The pair of ponytailed lasses stayed frozen by their corrupted mother's side, until finally Maggie placed a hand behind each young woman's head applying pressure moving them invariably to their target. Suzy's ripe lips contacted the dark throbbing shaft first from one side, and then Jaxy's trembling mouth did the same from the other.

"C'mon, girls, you did this for Hank, you can do it for Ike too," Maggie cajoled, urging them to surrender to the task by zealously attacking the throbbing meat as a team.

It was revealing to me, but apparently not Dave, that this wasn't the first time the twins had worked together to suck off a man. Surely enough, I'd learn later they'd spent a night at the bungalow taking turns with our boss not long before Emma's own disreputable night in his bed.

As the trio of mother and daughters got to business, with the twins rhythmically trailing their tongues on Ike's flexing stanchion while Maggie's curly-topped head bobbed in time on his thick cockhead seeking his pleasure, I was distracted by a sudden commotion on the couch.

"Uunnngghhh!!!" Chuck Robertson groaned loudly under his sexual duress as his naughty student plied her lips incessantly up and down his pulsing staff.

Sensing Professor Robertson couldn't hold out much longer under the torturous ministrations of her teasing his rampant prick, not to mention the mere sight of his adorable college freshman erotically sucking his rock-solid pole, Kerri intuitively determined it was time to take the sonofabitch over the top.

Once more licking the underside of his shaft with the flat of her tongue up to the tip, our naturally-skilled daughter delicately grazed the engorged rim of the crown with her teeth.

"Tee, hee," she giggled beguilingly, whether for effect or just by impulse, I don't know, but it was clearly working on the faltering older man shifting anxiously in his seat under her onslaught.

"Oh, ohhhhh, jeeeeez," Chuck gasped uncontrollably when Kerri wrapped her lips around the bulging purple knob and lowered her mouth down the span of his stiff tool, taking in his entire length with one fluid motion.

I shamefully imagined the view he had as inch upon inch of his swollen cock disappeared between the thin pink lips of our daughter's enveloping mouth. From where I stood, it was the most wonderfully depraved sight I'd ever seen, even after everything I had witnessed her mother do with Hank and his cronies.

Maybe it's her perceived innocence and fresh-faced appeal, or maybe it the fact it's her college faculty advisor's firm cock she consumed impressively to the base, or maybe still it's simply the fact she's my daughter, she's a walking wet dream, and she's apparently quite gifted at sucking cock.

Whatever the reason, I found myself nearly as cataclysmic as Chuck, gawking wide-eyed with his turgid shaft fully ensconced in the velvety softness of her mouth.

By now, Kerri wouldn't be stopped and with deliberate intent, her sumptuous mouth rose and fell on Professor Robertson's pulsing tool with a regular, mind-numbing cadence while adding a subtle twist of her head and swirl of her tongue as her face rode her mentor's spastic pole in a simulated fucking motion.

Chuck's prick is an average size, maybe 6 inches, but nothing like Ted's big dong, so our purposeful daughter had no difficulty taking it to the bone, pressing her nose into his nest of coarse brown pubic hair before rising to the crown once more, bobbing obscenely along the laboring man's stimulated shaft longer than I would have expected.