The Theft of Our Lives 06 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma frowned dolefully but simply nodded her head in sympathy while signaling to move forward with this next insult to her dignity, knowing the unthinkable consequences for our family if she refused.

Finally, Kerri looked at Hank, and knew her fate was set.

Bowing her head to hide her shame and self-reproach, our reluctant daughter hooked her thumbs into the narrow straps forming the waistband to slowly lower her thong panties off her narrow hips and down her long willowy legs, picking them up from around her ankles before standing upright once more.

When she rose, we all got a good, long, lingering look at the curly auburn nest covering her pussy mound as hesitantly, she handed the thong to Carl, who smelled them briefly savoring our delectable coed's aromatic feminine essence before stuffing them into his pocket as a keepsake.

Hank was pleased in the unfolding of what was always his favorite part of the night when unveiling newly-broken company sex toys. The act was as good as any sex he enjoyed -- the power of forcing pathetic, obedient neophyte young women to expose themselves in front of an audience was an aphrodisiac to the demented man.

Sometimes, the men were strangers, such as Carl and Nate, the charity director, but it was exponentially more enjoyable when the subjugated lass was naturally as bashful and insecure as Kerri, and she knew the men present well, as our pitiful daughter did with Professor Robertson, and of course, her own father, just as Suzy and Jaxy did Dave.

Hank knew Kerri's humiliation must be overwhelming, standing in just her saddle shoes and socks in front of her hungry-eyed faculty advisor with barely a stitch on. Her expression looked so abandoned and desolate with her hair in pigtails and her tight, spectacular body revealed in all its considerable glory.

Kerri's large breasts shimmied in her discomfort with her cute little snatch hidden only behind a tuft of soft auburn-colored pussy hair as cover, leaving our forsaken college girl awkwardly vulnerable and alone. Suzy still wore her dress and Jaxy just her insignificant panties, with her pleasantly pointed tits on full display, but it didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out those last shreds of clothing wouldn't last long.

"Fucking unbelievable," Chuck exhaled the uncommon curse word, flabbergasted by the vision of the three splendid young ladies standing before him, most spectacularly including his virtually naked, charming freshman student.

Without a doubt, the trio of innocent teenagers dressed in their scandalous outfits was a delightful surprise, and the exposure of Jaxy's lovely ripe tits was incredible to the dumbfounded academic -- a fantasy come true for any man surrounded every day by desirable college coeds.

Seeing Kerri in only her socks and saddle shoes, however, was something else altogether. Too much -- almost, and certainly not what he expected to be on the menu when Hank advised him of a special treat waiting for him at this month's poker game.

Chuck assumed the evening's entertainment to be much like so many previous poker nights featuring some hapless but unknown blackmailed beauty from Allenby Consolidation -- a desirable secretary perhaps needing a little extra money to fuel her drug habit, or a pretty, mid-level manager in retribution for the cornered employee's perceived wrongdoing.

Onetime, they were entertained by the 46-year-old mother of a wayward employee. Jim was only twenty and single, leaving his mother Janelle as the only female available to extricate him from his trouble with stolen company computer equipment.

The middle-aged woman wasn't bad looking for her age, perhaps rounder and softer of body than Hank's usual fare, but she possessed a set of generous curves, and my image-conscious boss was excited to present a different sort of sex treat to his cronies that night long ago.

The displeased matron unhappily entertained the delighted players with an Arabian Nights themed veil of scarves dance, stripping the gossamer fabric one scarf at a time until standing stark naked revealing a huge pair of floppy tits and a broad, meaty ass, wonderfully ripe as slapping targets for their eager hands.

When that spectacle was through, Janelle grudgingly pulled a train for the group, crawling from cock to cock, her pendulous melons swaying obscenely beneath her chest to take the men steely cocks in her mature pussy or untried rectum to save her precious son from Hank's virulent wrath, ending the night with the most unwelcome task.

"Nooooo, I didn't agree to that. Please, don't make me. Please," the mid-40's wife and mother protested bitterly when Hank demanded a blowjob for her own son as the grand finale to the night's performance.

It was Chuck's first exposure to incest, and he loved it, never expecting to see such a perverse exhibition while watching Janelle miserably apply her suctioning mouth to Jim's rigid cock until she drained him of his familial seed even as he abhorrently struggled to resist her pleasantly suckling lips.

Now, Chuck Robertson sat in stunned silence at tonight's unforeseen turn of events, never in a million years expecting Hank's surprise to be the pretty Tyler and Reynolds women acting as hostesses for the evening. Mothers and daughters, including two lovely women familiar to him and about whom he'd lusted for the past year.

The smitten Professor stared unabashedly at our nude coed, no longer ashamed to openly study her sinuous body while unscrupulously enjoying Kerri's bereft expression of innocence, betrayal, and abasement.

Chuck knew his cute, demeaned student could never respect him again after tonight, and didn't care one bit, with the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity simply too good to pass up. Knowing Hank since they were college roommates, Chuck knew one thing for certain -- his longtime friend would ensure it didn't come back to haunt him or hurt his career.

'Kerri Tyler can disrespect me all she wants if she wraps her lips around my cock,' he decided in his mind, waiting anxiously for the next twist in a sordid display by the entrapped wives and daughters.

Hell, who knew, maybe this was more than a onetime occurrence. Whatever happened, Kerri's presence, naked and controlled while joined by her equally dominated mother, made for what he was sure to be the most memorable night of his life.

"Well, that was fun, and I think we all enjoyed it. You ladies certainly got into the spirit with your roleplaying," Hank facetiously complimented the five commandeered women's scandalous performance.

"My nasty nurse proved she can suck a man back to life and her cute candy striper aides provide a man the will to live. The Tyler's, by the way, I almost believe you really are a sexy teacher and naughty pupil," Hank praised solicitously.

"It's difficult to believe they're actually sexy mothers and naughty daughters instead," he added, reminding their audience of the true nature of their relationship.

"Believe we must, however, and I think it's appropriate these wise mothers set a good example for their unsophisticated girls by finishing what they started," our boss declared with wicked intent.

"Maggie, dear, please finish stripping your two lovely young ladies, and then they can do you," he suggested with wicked intent, turning to my wife. "Emma, it appears your darling has finished for you. Such a sweet lass, so instead she can simply strip that sultry schoolteacher costume from your lovely body and return you to her regular, loving mom."

"Here, I'll get her started," Hank stated as almost as an afterthought, reaching for the zipper of my unsuspecting wife's skirt to lower in a swift move, dropping the navy garment to the floor almost before she realized what he was doing.

"Oh, uhh," Emma stammered, suddenly finding her stocking clad legs and lacy black panties revealed to the room.

"Kerri, she's all yours," he followed with a grand sweep of his hand directing her to the unseemly task, but it took a second for our bewildered coed to grasp Hanks' invocation, as the notion of undressing her mother was simply far too foreign for our straightlaced daughter.

By the time Kerri fixed it in her head, Maggie had already removed the candy striper dress from Suzy and the nearly non-existent panties from Jaxy leaving the two compromised teens only in the anklets and sneakers, circling their wary mother ready to perform the unusual act of taking off her naughty nurse's uniform.

Following Jaxy's lead, our nearly naked daughter approached Emma, staring her sympathetic mother directly in her sparkling green eyes and receiving an assuring nod to proceed with the dishonorable chore. With only a few buttons, my wife's brief sweater was opened in a flash with Kerri slipping it from Emma's shoulders and neatly folding it as she'd been trained her entire life.

My wife's black bra was designed to feature her cleavage and didn't disappoint, and for Chuck, the sight of Kerri's usually conservative mother standing before him in her bra and panties with milky white upper thighs exposed above the black band at the top of sheer black stockings moved him to distraction.

"Alright Mrs. Tyler, you're awfully sexy for a schoolteacher, time for the bra," Hank suggested with certainty in prodding our daughter onward.

Suzy and Jaxy were making quick work of their mother's minimalist nurse outfit too, already dropping the abbreviated dress and slipping Maggie out of her bra letting the delightfully well-maintained B-cup titties spring free with a buoyant bounce more emblematic of a woman twenty years her junior than a 41-year-old mother of three.

Seeing their progress and fearful of Hank's disapproval, this time Kerri didn't hesitate as her practiced fingers flew into action at the back hooks, swiftly letting the bra fall away and her mother's huge jiggling melons to tumble out with it.

"Ahh, ohh, oooh," the appreciative sighs flowed from the audience as Emma's big jugs bounded free of the tight contraption, assuming a natural slope appealing to the eye in combination with their sheer immense size.

Even Maggie looked on appreciatively, and perhaps with a touch of jealousy, at my statuesque wife's full, round, and remarkably firm DD-cup wonders. I saw her cast a sneering glance at Dave, also obviously impressed with Emma's tremendous chest and he immediately darted his eyes to look in another direction.

"Whoa," Chuck gasped, nearly spitting up his drink after a year spent imagining Emma's tantalizing rack while undressing her with his eyes at every parent-student meeting.

Kerri's mentor reveled in the sight of her mother's mountains of ivory tit flesh jostling lightly as Emma calmly stood on lurid display, her dusky rose nipples projecting to steely-hard eraser tips despite her otherwise controlled demeanor.

Just as Jaxy did with her mother in revealing Maggie's bald little muff, leaving her only in her thigh-high white stockings and 5" high heels, Kerri cooperatively dispensed with her pacified mother's sheer lace panties and the job was done.

So, there Emma stood in the room full of men every bit as naked as our disconsolate daughter and the other ladies, looking provocative as hell in her black garter, sheer stockings, stilettos, and fake glasses.

My mature wife's luscious tits and clean-shaven cunt were on bold display with her crinkled nipples standing stiff betraying her unwanted sexual excitement at the indignity she and our daughter, along with their compatriots in shame, Maggie, Suzy, and Jaxy were enduring, despite her contempt for my boss and the men, or maybe because of it.

At least Emma was now accustomed to such demeaning exhibitions as Hank and Ike had seen her naked before, and even fucked her, especially after being subjected to the 'ambitious gold-digger wife' games my boss forces her to play before screwing some prospective client.

Frankly, strange men staring hungrily at her hairless twat wasn't anything unusual anymore to my jaded wife.

"Oh, my god, I never in my wildest dreams imagined you with a shaved pussy, and totally bald too," Nate gushed aloud, adding the undesired insight into his fantasy life in the dark of night and Emma's prominent role in it.

Less accustomed to such callous treatment, our poor daughter stood next to her mother shrinking in place, exposed to the lusting eyes of the perverted men, and shamefully including her own father.

Of the men present, only Hank and Ike had seen Kerri's dream-worthy nude form before now -- certainly not me, and most assuredly, not her admiring faculty advisor, Chuck Robertson.

**********************************

"Now it's time for more games, but first, bartenders, another round of drinks for everyone," Hank offered, turning to Dave and me without further regard that our wives and daughters stood stripped naked in the presence of he and his poker buddies.

Good servants we were ordered to be, we quickly complied. Everyone was feeling the booze now, with the men leaving the poker table to move to the chairs and sofas. In the center of the room was a large coffee table, thinly padded with deep brown leather looking suspiciously like a bed.

Hank sat in an easy chair, as did his father, while Chuck sat on the love seat with Nate and Ike on the large sectional sofa as Dave and I stayed dutifully at the bar.

"C'mon ladies, up on the coffee table," Hank's requested of the chastened women. "Trust me, it's well-reinforced and will hold you all. Let's get a look at our charming mother-daughter hostesses."

I didn't like the way he continued to emphasize 'mother-daughter,' turning the wholesome relationship somehow tawdry and sleazy, as if they were truly more than that.

Emma kicked off her stiletto heels before climbing onto the soft padding, as did Maggie, stepping dutifully with Kerri, Suzy, and Jaxy onto the coffee table, which unfortunately now looked like a stage as well as a bed.

"Like mother, like daughter, huh, boys?" Hank proposed suggestively.

"You bet!" the men heartily agreed.

The resemblance between Emma and Kerri was certainly apparent, although our daughter was far from a carbon copy of her mother. My guess is Hank was referring to the size of their tits more than anything, although even those differed in shape, with Emma's breasts fuller and rounder than Kerri's firm, uplifted pair.

The resemblance between Maggie and her girls was less so, but given the identical appearance of the twins, it was clear they were a family unit, with Suzy and Jaxy exhibiting enough of their mother's appealing looks that nobody would mistake them for anything other than that.

"Give us a turn girls, so we can compare bottoms," Hank directed imperiously pointing first to my wife and daughter as the Reynolds' ladies stood next to them as solemn witness to their disgrace, straightforward in his manner and extremely dehumanizing to his roleplaying teacher and student 'strippers.'

I watched Emma shrink with shame but turn obediently with Kerri following her mother's lead, displaying her pert ass to the men. There was a definite difference here, with our daughter's svelte, muscular butt cheeks and slim girlish hips dwarfed by the generous pale globes of her mother's wide backside.

Regardless of the disparity, both looked marvelous in their own way.

"Very nice. Very nice indeed," Hank praised as if judging a beauty contest, and I suppose he was in an off-color manner of speaking. "Now, our naughty nurses."

Maggie was pissed at Dave and willing to do as told without great resistance to inflict her ounce of retribution, but I didn't get the sense she appreciated our mutual master placing her on exhibition with her two cherished daughters.

Frowning with a discontented snarl to her lips, the petite mom nonetheless turned, presenting the cutest little ass on a woman her age I've ever seen, with my smile not going unnoticed by Dave as his daughters soon followed suit, turning haltingly, and presenting their duplicate half-globes to the happy eyes of their audience.

"Now, I know I'm seeing double," Nate chortled at the pair of truly spectacular asses on display.

I have to say, my sweet Kerri has a tight, firm, muscular ass that is awe-inspiring in its perfection, and overall her body puts most women of any age to shame with her marvelous big tits and overall physical tone, but in this area of anatomy, Suzy and Jaxy were her equal, sporting immaculate, round, bubbly bottoms that no doubt turned many heads walking down the street.

They were different than Kerri in that they weren't as lean and powerful, but the fleshy derrieres of the doppelgänger young women were every bit as compelling and eye-catching in their magnificence.

"Now, moms turn and face each other, and daughters, do the same in a small triangle," Hank ordered curiously, leaving me wondering just what he had in mind.

Adapting to the exhibition, Hank's captive mother and daughter sex toys followed the instruction in a perfunctory motion, turning towards each other while keeping a wary foot of distance between them.

"No, no, no. Closer, get closer together," he implored, dissatisfied and insistent. "You're friends, not strangers."

I saw from Emma's furrowed brow and pursed lips she didn't like the direction this was going, and looking at Kerri, I saw fear and confusion as she didn't fully understand the request.

"Stand against each other, you know, nipple to nipple," Hank chastised with lewd intent, brazenly stating his ardent desire.

"Hank? I don't know, I mean, I don't feel good about this," Emma questioned in a rare display of disagreement as the command confirmed her worst fears.

I know Emma isn't sexually interested in women. We've talked about it before and after our downfall to my uncompromising boss. Her sister Betsy is gay, and that's fine and all, but it's simply not a lifestyle choice for my wife.

Now, for the first time Hank was telling her to do something sexual with another woman and I saw in her mind she was struggling emotionally with the idea. I'm not sure about Maggie's feelings, but the look on her face told me she wasn't enthused either.

"You don't, huh? Well, I didn't fucking ask you, now did I? I think it's a great idea -- terribly erotic, you know?" he countered derisively, and I sensed his unhappiness.

"I will say, I do see a problem, though," Hank offered with false magnanimity, then demonstrated his unique capacity for punishing any recalcitrance or pushback to his orders. "There's no way you and Maggie are getting nipple to nipple unless you're on your knees, so we'll simply make an adjustment."

Emma is 5'10" and Maggie is 5'2" creating the very mismatch he described, but his solution sent a chill of stunned disbelief through my wife's body while serving to teach her a lesson to obey.

"Kerri, you're taller, take Mrs. Reynolds' place. Maggie, go stand with your daughters," Hank directed as easily as if he'd simply told her to make herself comfortable.

"What? Hank, I didn't mean, um, I, uh, she's my daughter," Emma objected strongly, surprised by the totally unexpected turn and truly upset about the proposed lesbian contact, since it now involved Kerri.

Emma loves Kerri with all her soul, but the thought of their bare breasts touching was beyond anything imaginable.

"Do it," our commanding master pressed, and he clearly meant every word.

For the first time tonight, Emma looked at me questioningly, hoping for an escape, but I stood meekly at the bar, hiding my erection, and conveying a sympathetic look of resignation until she looked back at Hank's serious countenance, removing any chance of reprieve.

The men watched expectantly as Emma took a step forward and stood directly in front of Kerri, who shifted on her feet apprehensively, as uncertain people do. Pausing a moment, my wife sidled up the last inch until she felt the hardened nub of her warm nipples touch the pointed tips of our breathless daughter's rosebuds.