The Theft of Our Lives 06 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck Robertson's ears pricked up with interest, while Kerri was petrified, remembering the old geezer's cold boney fingers grasping her left flank as she simply walked by, not parading as he described, as if she was flaunting it.

Our naturally reserved daughter was told to take off her skirt in front of all these people, especially her college faculty advisor. Despite everything she'd done just yesterday -- sucking off Ted Jenkins and fucking Hank in front of an audience including her mother, this was somehow more difficult, because she'd trusted Professor Robertson for the past year.

As her father, I should have objected, but as a man I couldn't help but be excited, standing idly by shamefully fascinated and aroused, trying my best to look concerned. Seeing Kerri in her scandalous uniform was seeing her like never before, and now she was expected to reveal a whole new side of her lovely body a father should never see.

Kerri stood alone in the occupied room and uncertain what to do, until Emma, playing the stern role of Mrs. Tyler, her taskmaster teacher, jumped in cajoling her to action.

"Young lady, you do as you're told by your elders!" she admonished in her best cross voice, with her fake glasses tipped forward on her nose adding to the effect.

Confused by her play-acting mother's tone, but compliant to the request, Kerri looked to her waist and nervously undid the buckle and belt, then unzipped the skirt down the side reluctantly letting it fall to her saddle shoes before warily stepping out of the rumpled garment.

"Damn!" Nate cursed, sounding a little disappointed.

Carl beamed through beady eyes, with Maggie regularly sucking his now solid 6" erection as everyone, especially Chuck, gazed at the vision of our 19-year-old daughter standing in the den with her skirt at her feet and only the narrow front panel of her delicate white thong cotton panties protecting her fur-covered pussy from the eyes of the room.

"Well, I guess that answers that question," Nate laughed, as a natural-born leader assuming the direction of the action on behalf of old man Allenby, and not mincing words even in front of her parents. "Turn around, honey, let's get a good look at your sweet ass."

Intimidated and growing more submissive with every new order she received, poor Kerri slowly turned so her slim, muscular bottom faced the table, tears welling in her eyes and her humility in tatters as the assembled poker players admired its wondrous shape and tender pale skin.

"Tighten your cheeks for me, sweetheart," the grinning philanthropist ordered in a soft demand issued for the benefit of her audience.

Kerri gulped and turned her head imploringly to her mother standing to the side, but Emma only nodded in affirmation, so tremoring with humiliation our tormented young coed flexed her glutes tentatively, expressing their powerful athleticism by hollowing in a marvelous display as the muscles contracted.

"Glorious! Truly spectacular, Kerri, that is one seriously fine ass on a 19-year-old beauty," he exclaimed reprehensively as her tremor became a shudder of distress at her abject debasement.

I saw Chuck adjust the lump in the front of his pants and the rest of the leering guests openly gobbled up the vision of our daughter's exposed flesh with just the thin strip of fabric separating the adorable pale half-moons of her youthful buttocks.

Regretfully, I stayed hard as a rock behind the bar watching her surrender.

Kerri was beyond embarrassed, and the warmth of the strong cocktail spreading throughout her body did little to alleviate the discomfort she felt on lewd display before the group of randy poker players, especially Professor Robertson.

'How can they make me do this in front of Professor Robertson?' she bemoaned, stricken with shame feeling only disgust for the lecherous men ogling her ripe bottom. 'I'm just a college girl. How can these awful men treat me this way?'

Kerri was in a whirlwind of disturbing questions with no answers, abandoned and hurt by both Emma and me, her lifelong protectors standing idly by permitting her disgrace.

"Wow, I'm gonna need to take you to the cleaners, Nate," Ike guffawed as the other's nodded in agreement, intent to get our long, lean and quite busty daughter fully nude as his primary mission.

Throughout the game, Emma was expected to continue serving as hostess to the guests -- a far better plight than Maggie, humiliatingly working Carl's stiff prick beneath the table in full view of anyone wishing to watch.

Our circumspect daughter now shifted uncomfortably without her skirt, her bare ass wiggling delightfully, inviting more crude gawking and comments from the drooling men. Unfortunately, the next hand went to Chuck, making Kerri a loser again and forced to remove yet another item of clothing.

Seeing Kerri in her sexy uniform, and then removing her skirt to stand in her thong panties before his wandering eyes was enough to convince Chuck Robertson of the reality of the evening.

Spritely matron Maggie Reynolds shifting from Carl's saliva-soaked shaft to kneel before him looking up through the glass with big blue eyes before reaching for the zipper of his trousers and taking her turn sucking his already hard cock sealed the deal.

Eager and ready to see more of his tempting young charge, Kerri's erstwhile advisor was really getting into the game, pursuing his secret desire for the big-titted college freshman after the enlightening description of her developing feminine attributes by his buddy, her former counselor recommending he take on her 'education.'

Barely able to contain himself, Chuck dearly wanted to jump right into the deep end by requesting Kerri take off her panties to display our blossoming coed's glorious pussy, but after consulting with his partner, the lustful academic realized patience is a virtue, and he could wait a while longer.

"Kerry, I think it's time you removed that attractive sweater," he excitedly told his overwrought young student instead, certain there were treasures hidden beneath he'd find every bit as fascinating.

While it didn't cover much of her most interesting features anyway, the red sweater gave Kerri a sense of security in the room full of smirking faces.

That it was Professor Robertson making the request made the disreputable act doubly difficult for her, and she hesitated slightly, as removing the revealing sweater meant standing in only her white push-up bra and thong panties, along with her knee socks and saddle shoes.

"Don't delay, Kerri, you had the losing hand, so take off your sweater," Hank chided lightly, imbuing her with an unwarranted sense of responsibility for her misfortunes despite not even playing the game, and reinforcing her subjugation to his dictates by supporting Chuck's request.

Recognizing the futility of her predicament, where even her parents couldn't save her from harm's way, Kerri once more bowed her head meekly, slowly unbuttoning the few pearl buttons one after another until the front was completely open, exposing the supple alabaster skin of her perfectly flat tummy.

Unenthusiastically, she let the soft red fabric slide off her broad shoulders to join the skirt on the floor.

"Woo Hoo!" Nate crassly whooped, acting more like a low-class cretin than the upstanding community benefactor he played in real life, startling Kerri and everyone in the room with his ardent enthusiasm.

Chuck appeared particularly engaged seeing his favorite student half-naked before him and honestly, seeing his ardor combined with the application of the naughty blonde nurse's terrific cocksucking skills, I thought he might blow his nut right there in Maggie's mouth.

Insightfully, Kerri understood her Professor's college girl fantasy presented quite the picture Chuck, the depraved men, and frankly, to her own father. That thought alone made her heart ache with disillusionment at her reduction from sweet, beloved daughter to hard-bodied coed cock tease.

Kerri's limber thighs stretched to her tapered calves covered by the white knee socks, with her muscular stomach showing her athletic build down to the dipping waistband of her white panties just topping the crest of her pubis, with her fabulous chest barely contained by the tight white bra.

The game of strip poker was off to a bad start for Kerri, but her luck soon changed, meaning it was one of the twins' turn to disrobe when Ike won. Ever the gamesman, the wise SVP decided to play it slow with the identical duo.

"I guess it doesn't matter which one I choose. Six of one and half a dozen of the other," the smiling black man suggested amusingly.

As he considered his choices, waif-like Mrs. Reynolds slipped over to his bar chair releasing his long, limp but frighteningly thick black cock from his pants, licking along the impressive, veined span and circling her lips around the flaccid cockhead seeking to bring it to life during his turn in her luscious mouth.

Suzy and Jaxy's crystal blue eyes both popped wide simultaneously at the sight of the ebony monster but I'm not certain if it was because of his sheer size, or that their petite, virtuous mother was so attentively suckling the dark purple crown with a look of wonder filling her eyes.

One thing was for certain, Dave wasn't happy about it, maybe because Ike was simply so much bigger than himself, but likely too because the imposing senior executive was about to strip his precious twin daughters even as their adored blonde mother swallowed nearly half of the man's big black cock.

"Let's start with your panties, Suzy," the depraved executive instructed, uncertain exactly which of the two lovely ladies standing nervously before the group he'd selected.

The ponytailed beauty on the right slowly reached under her dress, skillfully hooking her thumbs into the waistband, and stealthily removing the tiniest pair of pink panties I've ever seen, drawing them down her slim thighs and off her feet without revealing a bit of what lie underneath.

In an odd show of defiance for such a young lass undergoing a degrading striptease at the behest of several old men, she tossed the panties at Ike, who promptly set them on the table for an unseemly exhibition to the other players.

Nate won the next hand, and since the secret of the young Reynolds daughters' underwear was revealed, he decided it might be fun to see how the skimpy panties looked without the dress, requiring Jaxy to take it off.

Maggie moved to the distinguished gray-haired gentleman, surehandedly unfastening his slacks, pulling out his meaty cock, and promptly engulfing the fat knob as Emma fetched him another drink. Passing old man Allenby as she did, Carl playfully slapped her ass, causing her to skip and do a double-step to quickly get by his playful hand.

"Go on, Jaxy, let's see how those panties look on a live model," Nate urged when the 18-year-old paused to consider the unrighteous order.

The twin with the matching light-brown hair of her sister finally raised a hand to the ties on each side of the vest portion of the dress, pulling enchantingly in exposing just a hint more of her pale, alluring side-boob, before lifting the entire peppermint striped garment over her head to stand topless in only the miniscule panties, her ankle socks, and sneakers.

The Reynolds' sisters aren't quite as strikingly attractive as our Kerri. That's an honest assessment, rather than simply the pride of a father speaking, but they're still quite pretty. Jaxy standing alone in her misery wearing almost nothing sure looked desirable to any red-blooded male of the species.

As we imagined, the pink panties covered almost nothing, with strings around the hips and butt floss up the crack of her bubbly ass, leaving only a teeny-tiny patch of silk fabric over her slit and protruding labia but not much more, hugging the contours of the plump petals and drawn up over the curve of her cleanly-shaved mound.

Nervous goosebumps dotted the uneasy young woman's torso up to her pleasantly white, orange-sized tits. The C-cup beauties stood plump and proud projecting from her shallowly breathing chest, topped by rose pink nipples no larger than a quarter looking very much like her mother's own set of highly responsive buds.

"Well, well, those panties almost don't exist, but you sure as hell do look delicious," Nate commented truthfully, shifting his greedy eyes from the delta of the poor teen's vagina quickly up her body to her quivering tits and continuing to her trembling lips and watery eyes.

Kerri had dodged bullets in recent hands, but it only served to heighten her nervousness and stress, along with the men's growing anticipation now that her cute, restive 'stripper' companion Jaxy was topless.

Our smart college girl knew it was just a matter of time before she'd be topless too, and as it turned out, it was sooner than she realized, because Chuck won the next hand and no longer hid his desire.

"Kerri, I've known you for the last year, and I believe I've gotten to know you well, watching you develop as a student, and of course, as a young woman," the wide-eyed Professor explained, lechery edging his excited voice as Maggie returned her sweet lips to his hard cock.

Kerri stood panicked, knowing what was coming and unable to stop it.

"Quite the young woman, indeed," Chuck gulped visibly, barely able to speak the next words. "Let's see how much you've developed, young lady. Why don't you, um, just take off your bra, uh, and show us?"

Regretfully, and with no small amount of shame as her father, I was excited too, not yet having seen our pretty, maturing, and undeniably built 19-year-old daughter naked. My modest prick was bursting against the seam of my pants, and I was so thankful it wasn't trapped in its unforgiving cage.

Emma retrieved another drink for Nate, already tipsy after consuming a few potent cocktails. Unconstrained by decency and emboldened by my presence as disparaged husband and witness, he brazenly slid his hand under her skirt and then inside the crotch of her panties to play with her bald cunt.

My besieged wife squirmed with disgust as Nate stroked her accessible slit, running his fingertip along the fleshy seam to her hidden clitoris. In this position, Emma was helpless to aid or comfort Kerri, fighting just to maintain her own composure under her esteemed community hero's assault on her undefended pussy.

Kerri physically trembled now, her skin covered with goosebumps from her anxiety as her generous chest rose and fell conspicuously with her unmeasured breathing.

At the same time, I was frozen in place, unconscionably rubbing my stiff cock through my pants behind the bar as our distressed college coed hesitantly reached to unhook the back catch, undoing the broad band before letting the thin shoulder straps slip down her arms.

Kerri's lacy white bra soon hit the floor, gloriously unleashing her prodigious mounds of ripe young tit flesh she didn't even bother to cover, understanding it was useless under the watchful eye of my incorrigible boss.

"Oh dear," Chuck groaned, falling into an astonished daze staring at the wonderfully large, taut jugs of his adorable student -- their youthful slope without a hint of sag and her pointed nipples on full alert with her duress.

Our college girl's phenomenal breasts were everything he'd unscrupulously imagined when sitting at his desk taking furtive peeks and dearly hoping not to get caught as she obliviously talked about her coursework in her sing-song voice.

"Holy shit," Nate said coarsely without realizing it, removing his hand from toying with my wife's snatch long enough to give a slow, deliberate clap while mouthing a silent 'thank you.'

Everyone was mesmerized by Kerri's naturally buoyant set of tits -- pure ivory cream pillows topped by light rose pink nipples offset by a hint of cute freckles across her upper chest from exposure to the sun during her athletic pursuits.

Only Maggie continued her oral assault on Chuck Robertson's raging pole, bobbing dutifully under the table mindlessly pursuing her task until signaled to attend to the next winner in similar fashion.

Mortified and blushing with humiliation posed half-naked before her impotent parents and a group of depraved men, including her supposedly compassionate faculty advisor, tears rolled uncontrollably down Kerri's cheeks, only making things worse, with her halting breaths forcing her big jugs to jiggle and dance salaciously in a show all their own to the lewd delight of the assembled guests.

I was as disturbingly entranced by her unwittingly provocative exhibition as anyone, eyeing her unbelievably firm tits bobble invitingly, although I maintained a disconcerted façade for her sake and the benefit of propriety.

"One last hand and the game is over, Hank proclaimed, although the result didn't matter as he fully intended that despite whoever won or lost, the final garments on the three lovely barely clad hostesses were coming off, regardless.

I used the pause between hands to fix another drink for Kerri and Emma, and Dave did for Suzy and Jaxy but not Maggie, whose mouth was otherwise occupied, once again making them very stiff and preparing one for ourselves as well, which we all downed in short order.

Disgraceful as I am at twice their youthful age, I couldn't stop looking at the young ladies' luscious bodies, especially in such proximity.

Perhaps it was the result of my own involuntary denial for so long, but my own daughter's pointed, grapefruit-sized breasts were set so full and available only a few feet from me it took tremendous willpower not to improperly touch one when handing her the cocktail.

A father shouldn't think of his adult daughter in such a way, but Kerri really did look so sexy standing in the middle of the den in just her thong panties, knee socks and saddle shoes. Her freckles and pigtailed hair added an air of innocence to her allure, despite the near nudity of her very fit and mature body.

True to form, Carl won the last hand, and our demoralized coed was left to surrender the last piece of clothing protecting her modesty, while poor Maggie revisited the 80-year-old's flaccid cock, with the slack member losing its fervor in her absence despite the presence of so much young, nubile female flesh on display.

"Oh no, please?" Kerri peeped quietly at this final indignity, and even Emma placed her hand to her mouth out of concern for our daughter, because there was simply no way Carl was going for the shoes or socks.

"Okay, Kerri, no point in delaying the inevitable, off with the panties," Carl ordered without holding back his glee.

"Give 'em to me when you do. Souvenir, you understand, a memento of my poker victory," the satisfied old man added in explanation, apparently enamored with collecting college coeds' panties.

'Could this really be happening?' I thought as my heart pounded wildly.

As her father, I've never thought of Kerri in a sexual way, at least until right now. As a man, I knew deep down in my deviant soul I couldn't wait to see her naked.

Our forlorn youngster looked around the room for any form of salvation -- first to Carl in response to his order hoping for reprieve, then at Professor Robertson, whose open-mouthed gawk told her all she needed to know while sending shivers up her spine, and finally, turning to me with a hopeless expression of resignation.

Kerri's sad green eyes expressed her realization of my inability to protect her as I had all her life. Worse, I caught a glimpse of sorrow in her demoralized recognition of my inappropriate interest in her forthcoming nudity, picking up the lascivious gaze in my darting eyes she readily understood.

The insightful woman blossoming within no doubt registered the perverse shattering of boundaries she was crossing by stripping naked before her own father, and my disturbing anxiousness informed her she'd find no solace in my eyes.