The Three Loves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life is ashes all around me. There is nothing good anymore. Goodbye, my dearest friend. Forever.

Charlotte

I was speechless. I felt like my heart had been shot out of my chest onto the bed and the tears still flowed. "Charlotte, I don't know what..." But she dashed forward and embraced me.

"I was wrong." She whispered to me, "I was wrong." She kept repeating herself. She was breathless and held my head in her hands. "I was wrong."

I raised my head, and saw her face, running with tears of elation. Finally all the cards were on the table. Finally we had truly found each other. Finally we could love each other the way we needed to.

We fell into each other, ravenous and hungry for each other's bodies. Each of the levies inside had overflowed with our flood of emotion. Our kisses were wild, full of smacks, moans, and spit. "I love you, I love you, I love you" Charlotte whispered between kisses. I was almost instantly hard.

I caught my breath. "I love you too Charlotte, just the way you said in your letter." I clasped my hands around her chest and felt her flaming, beating heart. Our hands ran all over each other's bodies, colliding and flopping. She rolled on top of me, never stopping her kisses for a moment. Her shirt flew off, and her exquisite nipples were hard and blushing pink. She savagely pulled my shirt off too, nearly tearing it.

Charlotte leaned down and kissed my neck, covering it in little nibbles too. "James," she whispered. "James I want you. I want all of you."

"Yes, Charlotte," I whispered back.

"I want you inside of me. I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me like you've wanted to since you saw me. And how I've needed you to fuck me for so long." My cock was as hard as it had ever been. Charlotte didn't wait to hear my response. She got down between my legs and started to unbutton my pants. Her hands were desperate and trembling. I helped her with my hands, and she giggled as she pulled them off.

She pulled my underwear and they tore off. Her skirt unfastened and flew to the side. She straddled my stomach, her pussy slick with the juices of her passion. She kissed my chest, my shoulders, and my neck. "I'm on the pill," she whispered, "I need your cum to fill me up, please."

"I love you Charlotte," I groaned, and she giggled like a girl.

"I have to have it now. Please James." I put my hands on her thighs and eased her down onto me. I felt the momentum of the moment. You will always remember this, I thought to myself. You were in your bed, in your crappy apartment when you finally showed you how you really felt. She tilted her hips, and the head of my cock went inside her.

I gasped, and then a mighty moan escaped me. It was so warm, so wet. My body trembled with the feeling of her insides. Slowly I slid into her, and I felt her response inside. Her pussy knew exactly what to do, and quivered and squeezed around me. She matched me with moans. "James, it feels just as good as I imagined. I've wanted this for so long."

When she had come to my door, I had no idea it would lead to this. My love poured out onto her. I felt like my heart would explode in my chest like a landmine and kill her with the desire inside. And the look of trembling ecstasy on her face was all I ever needed to see. "I found you." My voice was manic, mad even, cut with laughter. "I found you. Charlotte, oh my God I found you!"

"And I'm yours now. She finished. All of me, every inch, every breath, every drop of passion." She slowly lowered herself down on my cock and she was warm as an oven inside. The love burst forth from her. The love of a dear friend, the love of family, and the hot passionate love I thought was impossible.

She put her hands to each side of my face and kissed me hungrily. "I still can't believe it. When I had lost everything I found you." We were both in the depths of despair. She hoped that I would save her from an uncaring world and a cruel family, but we ended up saving each other.

Her hips glided over my cock, and I could feel, to my disbelief, that her pussy had clasped onto me. "Holy shit, James, it's never done this before. I'll never let you go. You're mine now too." Her moans were fervent and desperate as she rode on top of me.

I felt myself getting close now, and was sorry I would disappoint her by cumming so quickly. Then I felt her tremble and she threw her head back. "Ohhh, fuck yes James. I love you. Fuuuuccckkk!" She made her wildcat roar again and I felt a flood or warmth around my cock. Her insides squeezed and pushed me.

She leaned down into my face. "You're about to cum, aren't you?" I nodded dumbly, not trusting my words to overpower my moans. "Good, I want it inside me."

"But it was so fast, Charlotte." My eyes bulged.

She kissed me, and her eyes were so close to mine, they almost touched. "This isn't the end. This is the beginning." My body was seized with rapture and my cock thumped with its power. Charlotte trembled. "God, yes. I feel it inside of me. Fill your cousin with you cum, James." Her breath became short again, and her face froze with her lips puckered and her eyes squeezed shut. There was a stifled groan from deep inside her. She squeezed my dick again. My cock was still throbbing, and I thought I would shoot my entire body out into her.

Our passion slowed, and the air felt freezing on my sweaty skin. Charlotte lied down on top of me, her pussy still tenaciously gripping my cock. She started laughing. But when her head raised, I saw that she was crying, not laughing. But she beamed at me, and her adoration glowed from her face. "I knew you would help me, James."

This time I slapped my stupid alarm, but instead of getting up, I rolled over. I had to be sure she was there. Last night seemed too much like a dream. But my hands touched her soft flesh and she rolled over to face me.

We shared a chaste kiss and stared into each other's eyes. We had mixed our three loves. What we had from that was a mystery to me. She smiled. "So you're right. I'm staying. I have all that I need here."

I smiled, and let out an elated laugh. "What changed your mind?"

"While we were making love, I felt like it was the culmination of everything I ever wanted. And I wondered why. I had never felt this way with a guy, or with Shannon. But when I think about it, you are everything I'll ever need."

"You're not afraid of fucking it up?"

She shrugged. "Yes, I am. But every relationship has potential to be a disaster. You can't say no to love just because you're afraid of what might happen. Love is about taking chances. You're my best friend, my beloved cousin, and my heart's desire."

Now it was my turn to blush. "Well put," I said. "It's like we have the best thing. Three kinds of love mixed together. I've never believed there was any kind of cosmic plan, but after seeing you here..."

She laughed at me. "It was because you were always on my mind, and I was always on yours. There's nothing magic about it. It's just us. It popped up in subtle ways, and I wonder if we knew even back then that we were meant for each other."

"And you laughed at my cosmic plan."

She punched me in the shoulder. "So I guess you're not going to class."

I snorted, "Why? I have everything I need right here. We're just getting started." We embraced and kissed.