All Comments on 'The Tourist Trap Ch. 05'

by Nefarium

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
vootvootvootvootover 2 years ago

Amazing series, love your stuff. You're one of the few authors I've seen that manage to combine high tech predicaments with compelling relationships and interesting characterization.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

enjoyed it. first couple were character building and didn't deserve lower rating. I'm hoping for one more. I mean Quinn still has one coming.....

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman4 months ago

I had planned to comment at the end of this series, but I was midway through this chapter and felt compelled to express my utter joy in finding this author. Though I've been a voracious reader of this site for more than a decade, it's really been within the last year that I've gone outside my usual set of categories and buzz words and have come across some truly exceptional work.

It's not easy to find mainstream fiction on the shelves today by writers with this caliber of storytelling, character development, sentence structure, pacing, and descriptive skill. The fact that it hits a few buttons for me along the way is also pretty cool. I'm a fan and will continue to work my way through this portfolio of stories and then, as directed, check out the favorites.

(and now I'll go back to where I was)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNefarium@Nefarium
With untold influence and ingenuity, nothing is beyond the grasp of Nefarium, enacting their own cruel brand of creativity on devious predicaments on the unwilling for the viewing pleasure of their exclusive members. Even if the victims reported what happened, would anyone bel...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES