The Train Ride Pt. 03

Story Info
Sophie goes to another level for her anonymous groper.
1.2k words
4.57
7.4k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't get my molester out of my mind, the thought of his large hands running over my body kept me awake at night. I had to keep charging my vibrator it was getting such a work out. Three days had passed since my last encounter on the train, I wondered if I would ever hear from him.

The next day I received a text

" Sophie you are very sexy, do you wish to continue our play."

I thought about the answer for a few minutes

"yes I do, what do I call you." I texted back.

"Sir will do at this stage. do you have a problem with that." He answered

I thought about the implications, do I go down this road of adventure. Why not I thought it had been incredible fun so far.

"I do not have a problem with that, Sir." I replied

"That is good, we can have some fun then, do you have a park near you." he typed

"Yes I do, Riverside park." I replied.

"I will be in contact in two days, I will check to see if it's suitable."

"Ok" I was totally intrigued, I could feel my pussy was wet from just texting.

The two days passed, my train rides to work had been uneventful, much to my disgust. To my delight I received another text.

"I have sent you gps coordinates, be there tomorrow night at 11pm.

Face the large tree, stand only one foot from the tree.

It will be dark, I will be watching.

You are to wear a short dress that buttons up at the front. No underwear.

when you are in position put on a blindfold."

"Yes sir." I replied, I was excited, scared and horny all at the same time. I googled the site he had picked out, I knew the spot as I often jogged through the park. It was one of the more heavily forested areas of the park.

I went upstairs and sorted thru my dresses, I had one in mind, it would be perfect. It was very short and buttoned down to my waist.

I was so excited all day, thoughts continually ran through my brain, what would he do, what would I have to do. I could barely do my work. I got home, my nerves were running riot. I could hardly eat my dinner. As the time neared I had a nice shower, checked I was tidy down below. Then slipped on my dress, it was a nice fit and showed off my figure nicely. I undid a couple of buttons so I had some cleavage on display.

I pulled out a small silky scarf that would work as a good blindfold.

I drove down to the park and parked at the closest point to our meeting location.

I live in a fairly safe area but I was still concerned about walking too far by myself at night.

I walked into the park, it was very dimly lit. I didn't see anyone else which was reassuring. I soon came to the site I had been directed to, it was one of the darker sections of the park. I approached the tree and stood in front of it as the text had describe, I then put on the blindfold.

The anticipation had me trembling, I felt so vulnerable, I scanned for every minute` sound.

It then happened, I heard footsteps behind me, they stopped behind me. I was terrified.

"Put your hands on the tree." the voice said.

I complied, leaning forward slightly and placing my hands on the tree.

"Good girl, don't move your hands." He said.

"Yes sir." I replied.

His right hand touched my hip, it felt like a pulse of electricity shot thru me. His left hand now touched my other hip, he slowly moved his hands on my hips and waist feeling my lovely figure through my dress.

He was not holding back, his hands now roamed onto my breasts, my nipples were instantly erect. He undid all of my buttons so my dress was open to waist. Both hands opened my dress up, his hands then caressed my breasts. Oh my god it had been so long since a man had fondled my breasts like this. He rolled my large erect nipples between his fingers, I nearly crossed my legs in pain and pleasure.

I had never been treated like this before, but my body told me I had been missing out.

His right hand left my breast, I felt my short dress lift at the back, his hand caressed my ass cheeks. His right foot pushed my legs apart. I was getting excited about what might happen next. His hand moved between my now spread legs, it touched on my pussy.

I couldn't help myself, I let out a deep loud moan, one of his large fingers ran inside the lips of my soaking wet pussy. I felt my knees buckle slightly, one of his fingers pushed into my pussy. Even though I was blindfolded I still closed my eyes and enjoy the pleasure his finger was giving me.

His thumb started to massaged my sphincter, I pushed my ass back showing him I loved it. His finger inside my pussy now withdrew, his soaking wet finger started to massage my clit. Bolts of pleasure shot through me, with one breast being manipulated while the other hand working my clit it was almost overwhelming. I don't think I lasted long when I orgasmed, as I came he thrust the finger into me again.

"Please fuck me Sir." I cried out.

I didn't have to wait long, I felt a hard cock edge at my pussy. He pushed my head forward a bit so I was bent over more. The tip of his cock pushed in, then more again. Maybe because it had been so long since I had a cock inside me but his cock felt huge. He slid in and out gently a couple of times it felt beautiful, both of his hands gripped my hips. With a harder thrust he pushed all of his cock into me, his cock touched parts of my body that had never been hit before. He was obviously longer and thicker than my ex husbands cock.

As he built up his momentum my breasts bounced, I loved him pounding my pussy, holding my hips he was able to thrust as hard as he wanted. I grunted with every thrust of his cock. It was driving me mad feeling his long cock sliding in and out. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, my back arched, I heard him groan. He then drove his cock in hard making me squeal, I felt his cum shoot into me. He had a couple more thrusts as he gave me a couple more spurts of cum.

His cock slowly eased out of my soaking wet pussy. I hear him zip up his pants then footsteps.

I waited a minute, then took off my blindfold, my pussy was still throbbing from his large cock. I can feel cum at my opening with some oozing out. I look around, he was nowhere to be seen. I start to walk to my car, I can feel some cum on my leg so I discreetly use the blindfold to mop it up.

I sit in my car and tidy myself up. As I started to drive home, cum is leaking from my pussy onto my leather seat. My blindfold comes in handy again. I can't believe the fun I am having since our encounter on the train, it does worry how far I will let him go.