All Comments on 'The Transformation of Sofia Ch. 02'

by Dreadlocks

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There's nothing about this that entices or excites.....

.....this poor girl is the object of a cruel, abusive mind. She's clearly not attracted to the behavior she's been programmed to follow. She thinks she's going insane, and her actions are her ruination.

The writing was good, but the subject matter abhorrent.

Me? I'd like to see her figure it out and bludgeon the asshole to death with her stapler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting story.

Interesting story. I have no idea where this is going but unlike many other cookie cutter stories I sure want to find out. Very good writing too. Nice job building a real mind control mystery.

riktigatanriktigatan5 months ago

Loved the self toilet swirly masturbation. Would’ve been fun with some breathplay/predicament if the water level had been higher while her hair was stuck ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreadlocks@Dreadlocks
I am an author of several published novels as well as dabbling in erotica. I concentrate on the humiliation of females in various situations with a concentration on fetish subjects such as head shaving and degradation. I generally write serial episodes in my writing, but do ...