The Triskele Consort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you PLEASE stop calling me 'my lady'? I'm practically your aunt, you know!" she said, smiling.

Returning to the table, Arya sat with us and chatted for a while, before there was a knock at the door. I answered the door to find Kal'skel outside.

"Linzi...sorry, I mean my lady," he said, "the Lady Lara'infer requests that you attend upon her to begin training for your discipline trial. I am to show you the way."

"It's Linzi, Kal!" I replied, grinning. "Very well, let's get this over with."

Felis tagged along with us as Kal led the way to a large indoor training arena within the keep. Lara was already inside, waiting. Across the floor of the arena a balance beam, easily one hundred metres long, had been set up. The beam, while set no higher than a metre above the sand floor, was no more than ten to twelve centimetres wide.

"This is where you will prepare for your discipline trial, Linzi." Lara said. "Stage one is learning how to walk the length of this beam."

"Something impossible is only STAGE ONE?" I asked incredulously. "I can't walk across that!"

"Of course you can, Linzi!" said Felis, who had jumped lightly up onto the beam and was now running back and forth along its length. "I will help you to learn how."

"That's easy for you to say, Pussy-cat girl!" I said. "Your sense of balance is far superior to mine!"

"True," she conceded, "but I still had to develop my innate abilities, even as a Leopard-demon. I also had to teach Tigi how to do this, it's one of the few things her brothers are better at than she is. She made a dismount from the bar that an Olympic gymnast would envy, landing on the tips of her foot-paws beside me. "And I shall teach you, my dear friend!"

"Excellent." Lara'infer exclaimed, then turned to leave. "I'll leave you both to it then. Next week, we'll start using the cuffs."

"Did she say 'cuffs'?" I asked Felis, once Lara had left.

"I believe she did," my Leopard-demon girlfriend replied, "So we'd better get to work! I wonder if there's a crop anywhere I could borrow?" she asked, half to herself.

"Very NOT funny!" I said, sticking my tongue out at her before mounting the beam and managing to walk about five metres before toppling off to land on the soft sand.

"This might be easier for bel younglings after all." said Felis, as she helped me up.

"Why did that not make me feel any better?" I asked as I brushed myself off and tried again, this time without my sandals at Felis's suggestion. She proved to be an excellent teacher, instructing me in how to maintain my centre of gravity over my feet by subtle movements of my body, teaching me to stand and balance on the beam and forget that it was elevated, before we moved on to walking on it. With the lesson completed for the evening we returned to my, now our, quarters. We had just settled down in front of the fire with a nice cold bottle of champagne when the wall beside the fireplace slid noiselessly open! Lara stepped into the room, collar and leash in hand.

"I see you have a guest!" she said, smiling wickedly at Felis.

"Felis will be staying with me while we're here, Lara." I said, a little brazenly, challenging her to respond!

"Strip and kneel, imp, NOW!" Lara snapped at me. I jumped to my feet and obeyed, assuming the uncuffed pose once naked. Felis watched me with interest as I complied with Lara's command.

"She really responds well to command, doesn't she?" Felis commented.

Lara moved close enough to me to lift my hair back from my ear. "Obedience earrings." she said. "I had them specially made for this little imp, I've wanted to get my hands on her ever since I heard of her existence!"

I didn't know whether to be flattered or terrified, but the serpent was in a frenzy inside me as I knelt in submission in front of them both!

"Her complete obedience would be very useful to me in training her for her discipline trial," Felis said, smiling down at me, "as well as for a few other things I can think of!"

"Pleasure imp, you will obey Felis's orders as if they come from me, understand?" Lara said.

"Yes Miss, your Pleasure imp understands." I replied, looking up at Felis in bewilderment!

"The imp will be spending her evenings with me, Felis," Lara said, "but you are most welcome to join us, of course."

Felis took the collar and leash from Lara's hand. "I would be delighted, my lady!"

"Oh, this is going to be fun!" Lara said, as she walked back into the hidden passage. "Bring her along please, Felis. The lever for the door is on the wall to the right."

"Traitor!" I said to Felis, laughing softly, as she buckled the collar around my neck.

"I hunt, I fight boars, I am training for the Martial Disciplines and I'm instructing you on how to walk on a balance beam!" she replied, smiling. "Whatever gave you the idea that I'm a submissive?"

"Fair point!" I conceded, before she tugged on the leash to bring me to my feet and began to lead me down the passage from our quarters to Lara's 'dungeon'.

"Besides," she whispered to me, "I am concerned that she has those earrings on you! I can protect you from her this way, if needs be!"

"Thanks, I think!" I replied, feeling more like a mouse that had just been trapped by a cat!

The delicate leather thongs of the tiny flogger flicked so lightly against my engorged sex lips and swollen pleasure button that my little sexpot throbbed with pleasure, the serpent's coils moving rhythmically within my vaginal walls as the delicious stinging sensations from the almost caressing flogging of my love lips radiated inwards through my pussy and deep into my belly. My thigh and bottom muscles tightened hard, arching my body as I pushed my vulva towards the source of the exquisite torment, offering my sex for deeper punishment as the pleasure swelled, my orgasm so close, before the cruelly thin shaft of a riding crop slashed across the upcurve of my belly! I screamed in pain and frustration against the gag that was strapped tightly between my teeth as my body thrashed in the restraints that held me suspended above the floor, leather cuffs on my ankles keeping my legs spread wide apart.

"I have never seen Linzi behave like this before!" Felis said, with a note of concern in her voice. "It is almost like she has become a different person!"

My arms were folded behind me behind my back, my forearms strapped together at the elbows and wrists, with a third strap buckled around them roughly mid-way between the other two. A broad band was fastened around my upper torso, thick straps leading from the band over my shoulders and held fast by metal rings on the opposite side. My breasts were tightly collared in thin leather loops, the tissue of the glands feeling like it would be forced out through my rock hard little teats should the circles of leather entrapping them become even a fraction smaller.

Two chains from winch mechanisms fixed to the rafters were attached to heavy rings on the shoulder straps, keeping me hanging almost a metre above the floor, my ankles cuffed and held wide apart by chains attached to cleats fixed into the stone floor. A bit gag was strapped between my teeth, while my vision was completely obscured by padded blinders that covered my eyes completely and pressed lightly against my eye sockets.

"Yes." Lara replied. "It is clear that the two aspects of Linzi's essence, the human and the demon, are not reconciled to their shared existence. The human girl fears that the lesser demon may eventually take complete control, as she admits, but I believe that the human girl has an even deeper dread, that she may actually WANT the lesser demon to succeed in subsuming her into a combined nature."

At this I squealed behind the leather bit and nodded my head vigorously! Lara stroked my lower back tenderly as she continued speaking.

"We are trying to help Linzi strengthen her self control through the avoidance of what her human side considers to be humiliation." she said. "I ask that you bear this in mind during our evenings together, Felis."

"If Linzi has consented to this, then I have no objections, my lady." my Leopard-demon girlfriend replied, stroking my thigh softly by way of inquiry. I nodded my head deliberately.

"I am glad that we have clarified that, Felis," the Fire-demon said, smiling, "and please call me Lara."

Felis's expertise with the tiny flogger even exceeded that of my Master; the kiss of the slender leather thongs against my tingling inner labia was featherlike, barely stinging them at all at first, the strokes layering to slowly intensify the sensation. I moaned softly at first, then gradually began to snort through my nostrils and squeal as the soft flogging of my pussy once again began to result in pulses of pleasure-pain coursing through my vaginal muscles, the lust-snake stretching its tail towards the source of the sweetly cruel torment, stroking the opening to my belly from the inside until my body bowed, my pussy more fully exposed as my belly muscles stretched tight, the crop then swishing and whistling through the air as my inner thighs received hard painful strokes to deny me yet another climax.

I heard the chains rattle as the winches turned. My toes touched the floor, then my heels. Lara removed the blindfold so that I could see the next stage of my torment for the evening being prepared. Felis stroked my cheek, smiling wickedly!

"A girlfriend of mine, from several years ago, used to love that game!" she said. "I've wanted to try it with you for ages, but I could never seem to find a way of asking you!"

Lara opened one of the familiar highly polished wooden cases to reveal a large, heavy, silver ring connected to a long thick dildo. A flexible segmented silver tube joined them together. Twisting the device to one side, she turned the ring sideways before sliding it up inside my vagina, stretching me from front to back against its width as I moaned softly, my toes curling as my thighs and bottom tightened, my pussy squeezing on the steel band. I then felt the head of the dildo rub insistently against the little velvet whirlpool between my bum cheeks, its passage into my bottom accompanied by little grunts and moans of pleasure from me as my sphincter stretched around the thick rubbery cockshaft.

Lara then began to slowly twist the ring within my pussy through ninety degrees, spreading and stretching my vaginal walls apart, opening the entrance to my belly in a wide circle. I groaned aloud as I felt the cool air of the room inside my body. I then felt the connection between both sections of the device slide against my perineum as Lara finished tightened it to my body, securing the two parts of the device within me.

"We shall try a different type of torment tonight, my sweet little imp!" Lara said, nodding to Felis, who flicked the crop lightly against my bum. My bottom squeezed at the delicious little stinging stroke, my stretched anus gripping the base of the dildo tightly and making the ring inside my pussy vibrate so strongly that I squealed aloud and bit down hard on the leather wrapped bit in my mouth!

"There shall be no nasty shocks for you this evening, imp," Lara continued, "you can enjoy yourself all night long if you want. But there shall be at least one anonymous Tribute using your wanton little body before I release you for your day's duties if you do!"

Felis continued to flick the leather blade of the crop playfully against my ass cheeks, smiling at my moans of helpless pleasure, as Lara fetched the slave breeding mask from its cabinet. I shook my head as she unstrapped the gag and fitted the ingeniously articulated collar of the mask round my neck, but my body went rigid when she snapped at me to keep still, my obedience earrings working perfectly. The locking pins grated a little less noisily this time as my head was encased in the mask, the crop stinging me full across my bottom one last time so that I squealed and wriggled, the ring pulsing strongly as my bum cheeks and lower belly clamped on the device reflexively.

I relaxed, fighting the contractions of the serpent's coils within my little love funnel, its tail stabbing gently at my bottom hole, struggling not to let my pussy and ass tighten and trigger the deep vibrations within my belly. But I soon squealed and moaned as my body betrayed me, thrashing in my harness as the winches rattled again, lifting my feet from the stone floor once more, my toes curling as my feet scrabbled in the empty air, the cauldron of pleasure deep inside me already boiling, my back arching as my vagina and bottom squeezed and relaxed strongly, the orgasm bringing screams of delight from my throat as my stretched sex lips throbbed with the intensity of my climax.

I hung in the straps for a moment, panting and sweating from the exertions of my body in bringing my pleasure on, struggling to relax my lower body, to resist the lust-snake's caresses and wriggling within my belly. It was to no avail; I grunted sexily as my vagina and bottom clamped tight, my sphincter squeezing almost painfully on the thick base of the dildo as my pussy quivered from the even stronger vibrations of the metal ring, my thigh muscles locking as the serpent made the thrilling sensations within my open sexpot continue until my vagina began to relax and contract in the ecstatic rhythm of a second climax, my entire belly trembling as I screamed inside the mask again, my legs kicking as much as the slight slack in the chains would allow, my nipples stone hard as the rocking of my bound body made my collared breasts bounce and shake, the pain a sweet counterpoint to the explosion of pleasure from deep within my abdomen.

After hours of this intense self-pleasuring, I hung exhausted and bathed in sweat in my leather bindings. My bottom continued to contract on the thick dildo, my hips jerking as the thick ring continued to send shivers of ecstasy through my vagina, the pleasure slowly building again. I felt my ankles gripped as the cuffs around them were released from the chains that had had held my legs apart all night. My thighs were supported from underneath to hold my legs apart as the winches slowly lowered me, until I felt a thick smooth skinned cockhead rub against my pussy lips, near the front.

As my body was lowered further, the crown of this cock slid deeper inside me, passing through the ring until at last I could feel it rub against my stretched vaginal walls, deep inside my belly. My body continued to move downwards until the pubic mound of the thick cockstem was pressed hard against the front of my vulva, my nubbin squeezed against the warm hard shaft, the opening to my belly so widely opened that I could only feel the upper side of the long rock hard shaft that was now pushed so deeply within my pussy, my body now supported on the rigid cock by my vagina!

My ankles were drawn together around the waist and behind the back of the unseen Tribute upon whose cock I was now mounted. My ankle cuffs were clipped together, then the long thick cock began to drive deeply and powerfully into my opened pussy. The sweet friction on my little pleasure button made my vaginal walls begin to contract strongly in response to the darts of pleasure inside me, the ring beginning to pulse again as my bottom squeezed in concert with my pussy.

My unseen and unknown sexual suitor began to grunt and snort with pleasure as the vibrating ring stimulated his cockshaft, making him drive into me even harder and deeper as his claws dug painfully into my bottom cheeks, my sphincter clamping on the dildo to make the ring vibrate faster. His cock soon began to throb and pump hard as I groaned in exhausted delight, my own climax making me grip his waist with my thighs as his hot thick fluid ran slowly from within me, my hips bouncing as I rode his cock as much as my bonds would allow, my desire to control my wanton nature forgotten as a strong hard cock transported my bound body to the heights of ecstasy.

My ankle cuffs were unclipped, my feet dropping beneath me as I moaned softly and gasped, my tired body swinging a little in my restraints for just a moment, before a much larger cockhead rubbed and nuzzled at my slippery sexpot, my thighs straining this time as they were wrapped around the thick waist of another anonymous Tribute before my ankles were secured in the small of his back. My new sexual partner pushed the bulb of his cock inside my opened pussy until the ring encircled it, then began to spank my bottom, pausing between smacks so the ring vibrated in short pulses as my muscles tightened and relaxed. I moaned loudly, the sound muffled by the mask, as he used my body so skillfully, occasionally spanking me harder and grunting with satisfaction as the metal ring stimulated his plum more deeply, my hips jerking helplessly from the intense sensations.

Throughout this slow and deliberate spanking of my bum as he used me as a living pleasure toy, his cockhead never moved within my pussy, the vibrations of the ring steadily bringing him on in a gushing hot flood that pumped into me before flowing outwards down the underside of his thick shaft and through my stretched vaginal opening. My vaginal walls quivered and throbbed deeply as the ring transmitted its vibrations deep into my belly, my bottom forcing stronger pulses from it as he spanked harder and harder, the burning, stinging, heat building under the skin of my bum cheeks as the sphere of pleasure within me swelled to an orgasmic explosion.

But I screamed in frustration this time as my ankles were released, the large cockhead pulled from inside me before my release was triggered. I kicked and sobbed as I felt the dildo begin to slide from my bottom, squeezing my belly and bottom tightly in a futile attempt to keep it in place. The metal ring then slowly turned and slipped from inside me, then I heard the winches rattle again as I was lowered to the floor.

I was howling inside the mask, sobbing in humiliation even as I wailed in frustration at the sudden interruption of my pleasure. The mask was opened and lifted away from my face, Lara looking at me with genuine concern as Felis unbuckled the thin straps around my breasts. I glared at her, panting with unsated lust even as tears of anguish ran freely down my cheeks as I wept at the pitiable state that the serpent had reduced me to!

"You didn't let me come!" I shouted at her. "I was SO CLOSE and you DIDN'T LET ME COME!"

"Linzi, please calm down." Felis said softly.

The concern in her voice reached me. My knees buckled beneath me and I sank to the stone floor in a flood of tears. I continued sobbing as Felis and Lara released me from my bindings.

"I failed again." I said, when at last I regained my composure, the lust-snake nestled back within my belly at last. Felis's upper limbs were around me, hugging me to her, comforting me.

"I understand how difficult this is for you, Linzi." Lara said. "But we are just getting started. Don't give up yet."

Felis and I returned to our quarters through the hidden passage, where she lay me down on the bed to rest for the few hours before the time of rising for the citadel. She settled beside me in a cat-like pose, watching me as I began to fall asleep.

"Linzi, are you sure it is even possible for you to control your lust in the way you are attempting?" she asked. "The Pleasure imp within you seems to be very strong indeed. Your hu-man nature may be unable to control it!"

"I don't know, Felis." I replied. "All I do know is that I have to try!"