The Unforgettable Road Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Imagine if they found out about Ashley and I..." Veronica says to herself, feeling a wetness start to grow in her panties. She reaches down and slips a hand in between her panties and her shorts and starts to rub in small circles. "That would really throw mom and dad. They'd never expect that from me. Every time they bring up sex, I always find an excuse to leave..."

Maybe they would discover us in bed, Ashley buried up to her knuckles in my pussy, one of my nipples between her lips... The thought causes Veronica to slip her hand under her panties, feeling the wetness of her sex with her fingertips. I bet dad would get hard at the sight of his little girl naked in bed with Ashley... His big cock filling his pants. Ashley would stand up and lead them over. They would be kind of hesitant but let Ashley take the lead. Mom and dad would sit down on the bed with us. Ashley would slowly lean in kiss mom. She'd be kind of unsure at first but quickly becomes interested, his big dick would flop out ready for me. Then I kiss dad who's the same way. His hands touch my body and I and start to take off his pants. Then Pat walks by and sees us like this, all getting naked. He comes in... Her fingers plunge into her sopping wet vagina and she moans softly to herself. Her fingers slip in and out several more times, becoming coated with her juices.

I start working to please dad and mom does the same to Pat. Then Mom and I both have a big dick-

"Fuck!" Veronica sighs to no one in particular. She opens her eyes, feeling slightly disturbed at her most recent thoughts. She pulls her fingers out of her pussy and sighs, no longer in the mood. I'm spending too much time with Ashley. No way should I feel that way about my family.

She lies on top of her sheets for another moment, just lost in her thoughts. I mean it is just a fantasy, it's not like I'm really doing anything with them. I'm allowed to have sexual fantasies and Ashley would say that having one about your family is normal. I'm sure Pat has these all the time. Veronica sighs once again, unsure of what to think. "It's not like I'm actually going to have sex with them... it was just in my head." She whispers. Veronica just shakes her head, wondering if this particular fantasy will come back the next time she has some alone time.

She crawls back under her covers and flips her pillow over, hoping that maybe doing so will somehow help her fall asleep faster. Between Ashley's texts and that toy I should be good for this week. Veronica thinks, rolling onto her side. After what may have been minutes or hours, the teen girl eventually falls asleep, wondering what the next week will hold.

4- First Day on the Road

The RV was large and there were many amenities on it. There were spots for a driver and a passenger in the front, a large bed in the back for the parents, several couches, one of which was a pullout bed, a TV above the dining area and a small kitchen and bathroom with a shower is all that makes up Veronica's home for the next week. After sleeping so poorly last night and her parents wanting to get an early start on the driving, Veronica slept for a good portion of the drive towards the first park on the list. When she finally wakes up, signs for the park are starting to appear along the side of the highway at regular intervals.

"Sandy Forest National Park." Henry reads off a sign for an exit. The camper starts to slow down as they merge off the highway onto a rural road.

Veronica sits up and starts to blink the sleep from her eyes. "Where are we?" She asks, stretching.

"We'll be at the park in just a little bit." Penny answers. "Did you not sleep last night to have slept most of the drive today?"

Veronica nods, deciding not to say anything about why she was up so late, "Yeah, I'm really not sure why I didn't."

"Boy problems?" Henry asks, glancing back at her in the rearview mirror.

"Dad come on!" Veronica says with a huff, pretending to get angry.

Penny just sighs, "You know, one day you'll be glad your father and I were so open with you."

Veronica grumbles a response, thinking about her late night fantasy, having mixed feelings about it. She glances down at her phone and sees a message from the guy she has been seeing asking when they were going to meet up again and another text from Ashley. Not answering the boy for now, Veronica opens Ashley's text. How's the drive so far? She reads.

Long. We're still in the car but almost there. Had a weird dream last night. She types.

How weird? Is the almost immediate response.

Here goes nothing... Veronica thinks as her thumbs start to hit the virtual keys. You and I were hooking up and then my parents came in. You started kissing my mom while my dad took off his pants and I saw his dick. Then I woke up. Veronica presses send, wondering what her friend will think of her lie.

Ashley types for several moments before sending a message. Damn seems like you woke up before the fun part! That would be so hot if it was real. I know it's not your thing but I'm super interested in that happening. A moment later, Ashley sends another text. Check your Snapchat.

A new notification pops up and Veronica taps it and immediately she sees Ashley sent her a picture. Sneaking a quick glance around to make sure Pat is not looking at her phone, Ashley opens the image. It is a close up of Ashley's fingers, her index and middle fingers spread slightly and her juices covering both of them. You're such a slut! Veronica responds, sending a picture of her rolling her eyes. Veronica scrolls through her various social media accounts until she feels the camper begin to slow down.

Looking up again, Veronica sees that they are pulling into the campground now. They pull into a looped road and her dad stops the camper in one of the spots, connecting electricity and water connections. Veronica stands and stretches her legs as her mother and brother exit the camper before she leaves as well.

The warm sun beats down on the family as all of them gather around Henry as he stands back up. "Well this is as far as we planned on going today. We still have a couple hours to look around here."

Veronica looks around at the collection of scraggly trees, patchy grass and windswept rocks that make up the general area. The RV park is mostly empty, with one other camper currently parked several spots away. "Did you get a map of the area? There isn't too much here."

Penny nods, "You're right, this park is mostly for hiking and camping. There's not much in the way of recreation here."

"Good thing I brought that football." Pat says with a grin, more than happy to have an opportunity to show off. He disappears into the camper for a minute before coming back out with it tucked under his arm. "Want to play?" He asks, looking at Veronica.

"Why not?" She says with a shrug.

Penny smiles, "You guys should go try to find a big open area. Your father and I are going to be busy before dinner."

"Thank you for that." Veronica mutters, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Pat leads the way down the road and the two of them quickly leave their parents behind for some alone time.

5- Alone in the Camper

Penny and Henry watch the backs of their two children for a moment before exchanging a kiss. "I hope we get a lot of alone time." Penny says after they part.

Henry smiles, "I think we'll be able to find some at every stop." He places a hand playfully on his wife's hip and gently steers her into the bedroom of the camper. Most of the room here is taken up by the bed itself. Penny throws herself back onto it with a happy sigh. Henry collapses on top of her and their lips quickly touch. The kisses quickly become more passionate as Henry cups Penny's breasts, each one is a generous handful, and kneads them through her shirt. Penny fumbles with his shirt, quickly unbuttoning it and exposing his torso to her. Her hands rub down his chest, lingering on Henry's thighs. Henry tugs at Penny's shirt and she lifts her body, allowing it to be pulled off. Both are breathing heavily in the heat of the moment.

The couple parts for a second and just look at each other for a moment. "I love you." Henry says, sitting on the edge of the bed and wrapping his arms around Penny.

"I love you too." Penny whispers in his ear, her hands resting on the bulge in her husband's pants. "But right now there's something I'd really love."

"What's that?" Henry asks, unclasping her bra and tossing it to the side. He takes her breasts into his hands and squeezes them, playing with her nipples.

Penny lets out a long sigh, enjoying the sensation. "Right now I really want that big cock deep inside me." She says, moving her hands and stimulating her husband.

Henry smiles, "Why don't you lose the shorts and I can make that happen." Penny returns his smile and stands up, making a show of taking off her pants. She moves her hips side to side like a stripper in a club and slowly slides her pants off her hips, then down her toned legs. Once the shorts reach her knees, Penny kicks them off into the pile of clothes on the floor. "That's a view I'll never get tired of."

Penny smiles, "You know how to make me happy." She says, playing with her breasts, making sure to play with her nipples. "Now, why don't you lose those pants and fuck me." She slides her hands down to her hips and hooks them into the waist of her panties.

Henry laughs, "Of course." He joins her in standing and quickly takes off his pants, freeing his erect member. Penny smiles at him, drops to her knees in front of him and places her hand on the base of his shaft. Looking up into Henry's eyes, Penny licks the length of his shaft and then takes the head into her mouth. She rubs her tongue over the head of her husband's erect cock, keeping a gentle hand on his balls. She starts to bob her head up and down, slowly taking more and more of his generous length into her mouth. The inside of Penny's mouth feels heavenly, as her warm spit coats his cock with several ribbons of it drooling onto dry parts of his shaft. "Shit... that feels so good..." Henry sighs.

Penny pulls away and smiles up at him. "Why don't you repay me by fucking me?"

Henry smiles at her and motions for Penny to lie back on the bed. Penny drops her panties and her bald pussy is exposed to the warm air in the camper. She lies back and gently rubs her clit in anticipation. Henry spreads her legs wide and positions the head of his cock on her meaty lips.

"Come on... I'm so wet." Penny begs, staring at Henry with anticipation. Henry grabs his cock and rubs his length over her lips. "Please just fuck me. I want that big cock to fill my tight little cunt."

Henry pulls back and thrust forward, sinking his cock deep into Penny. Her meaty pussy lips part and her juices drool onto his length. "Oh fuck! So fucking good!" She squeals. Henry pulls almost completely out of her, keeping just the head of his cock in Penny's sopping pussy. He trusts forward again, enjoying the sensation of his wife's creamy hole around his cock. "Keep going... you're gonna make me cum." Penny gasps, reaching down and rubbing her clit. Her fingers quickly make small circles over it as she tenses up, preparing herself.

She lifts her legs up and places them on Henry's shoulders. "You're so goddamn tight!" Henry grunts, thrusting deep into his wife once again. Penny does not respond. Her eyes flutter and she gently places a hand on Henry's strong torso as his dick continues to thrust in and out of her tunnel. Her creamy white fluids coat his cock, some drooling off onto her labia folds. Her hand continues to make small circles on her crotch, adding to her pleasure.

Penny's soft moans and squeaks fill the hot, humid air of the camper. Opening her eyes a moment later, she asks, "You gonna cum for me?" Henry just nods in response, his hands gripping his wife's large breasts, squeezing them.

Penny wraps her legs around Henry's back as he starts to tense up. "Oh fuck..." He groans as Penny pulls him forward one last time and his erect penis starts to swell.Rope after rope of his hot white cum shoots into Penny's creamy slit. He leans against her, their foreheads touching as they both enjoy the sensation. After a moment passes, the couple exchanges a passionate kiss.

"Should we go get cleaned off?" Henry asks.

"Not yet... I love this feeling of being with you like this." Penny replies, keeping her feet wrapped behind her husband. After another moment of kissing, the two part and Penny sighs, "Do you think we'll get more chances like this on the trip?"

Henry smiles, "We can always make time for them." He kisses her forehead and Penny lets him go. Henry's soft dick slides easily out of her drooling pussy, along with some of his semen.

"Now let's go get cleaned up before the kids come back." Penny says, slowly and carefully getting off the bed and planting one last kiss on Henry's lips.

6- Keeping Busy

Veronica lets Pat lead them away from the camper. "How long do you think they're gonna be?"

Pat just shrugs, "I have no idea. Let's just give them a bit of time alone and let them have their fun."

"They do know this is a family trip right?" Veronica asks.

"Yeah, they wouldn't have invited us if they only wanted to have sex with each other the whole time."

Veronica shrugs and keeps following her brother as he wanders away from the camper. "So where exactly are you taking us?"

"I looked up this place before and there's a lake fairly close to here. Like less than a mile away." Pat responds, tucking his football under his arm.

"You should have told me! I would have brought a bathing suit!" Veronica complains.

"It'll probably be kinda nasty. No way would you want to swim in it."

"I'd tan you dummy. Sometimes I wonder if you do have CTE."

"Nah, that's not really a thing quarterbacks get."

"Maybe it's a thing backup quarterbacks get." Veronica suggests jokingly. Pat shakes his head and chooses to ignore her. They pass in silence through a band of trees. A moment later, they come to a large clearing. The pair look around and see that the trees have given way to a large clearing. All around the shore, a wall of green surrounds the sands shore of the lake. It is a medium size, large enough for boats but none are present.

"So this is it?" Veronica asks, looking around at the sand and water.

"Well there's someone over there but that's about it." Pat replies, pointing a few hundred feet away.

Veronica follows his finger with her eyes. There appears to be a lone person lying in the warm sand alone. "It's not like it'll be hard to ignore them."

"What's the fun in that? They could be someone cool to talk to. Or maybe their single and a woman." Pat suggests, walking in the direction of the person lying on the ground.

"All you care about is getting laid." Veronica sighs, kicking off her flip flops and scooping them up in one hand. She walks across the warm sand, enjoying the feeling of it between her toes.

"Or someone we can just talk to for a bit while mom and dad fuck." Pat says over his shoulder, apparently having heard his sister's complaint.

"Well he's got a point there." Veronica grumbles to herself. As they near the stranger, it becomes apparent that she is a woman. Getting even closer, Veronica can tell she has curly red hair and a nice figure. She appears to be in her mid 20's and is very attractive, wearing only a bikini and tanning in the sand. It is a very small bikini, clearly meant for tanning, as the top leaves little to the imagination and the bottom is a skimpy thong.

She looks up when she sees Pat and Veronica approaching. To Veronica's surprise, she is smiling. "I wasn't expecting to run into anyone out here, but I'm glad I did."

Pat smiles, "Hey, I'm Pat and this is Veronica." He says, motioning towards his sister.

The redhead smiles, "Those are really nice names. I'm Ria."

Pat and Veronica exchange a greeting with Ria and both sit on the sand a short ways away. "I really wish you told me about this lake so I could have gotten changed into a bikini." Veronica says to Pat.

"It's not that big of a deal. Just do it in your bra."

"I didn't wear one becuase I didn't think I'd need one."

"How is that my fault? You decided not to wear one-" Pat starts before being cut off.

"Hey, not to eavesdrop, but you could just take your top off, it's not that big of a deal. I certainly wouldn't be complaining if you did."Ria says, winking at Veronica.

Before Veronica can say anything, Pat just shrugs, "See? There's your answer. Just tan topless, plenty of people do it."

Veronica just sighs and rolls her eyes at her brother. "What if I go first?" Ria asks, looking between the two curiously. "I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't complain if you and I were a little more... undressed."

Oh god... she thinks we're dating! How can I bring this up now without things being weird? Veronica thinks, even as Ria reaches behind her back, preparing to untie her bikini top. "I definitely won't complain!" Pat says with a smile. God I'm gonna kill him! Veronica thinks, watching as Ria quickly undoes her top and frees her breasts. She has firm breasts topped with pale nipples. She looks expectantly at Veronica, as if saying, "Come on, I know deep down you're a slut. It's just your shirt, I know other women have seen you topless before."

Veronica's heart beats in her chest as she reaches down and grasps the hem of her tank top. Am I really doing this just so Pat can look at this girl's tits? She asks herself, hesitating for just a moment. This will be a story to tell... Veronica thinks a second later, finally convincing herself to do it. Her hands start to pull her top up, exposing more and more of her toned stomach. A quick glance at Pat reveals that he is clearly trying not to stare at Ria's chest. Briefly, the thought of mom and dad discovering us crosses her mind, before quicky exiting at the mental image of them having sex.

When she gets to just below her breasts, Veronica starts to have doubts, but now her adrenaline is pumping and filling her with courage. She continues to lift her shirt up, exposing her small breasts to the other two people. As she puts her shirt down in the sand and starts to straighten her hair, Ria smiles. "You look sexy!"

Veronica feels herself start to blush, "You too." Veronica catches Pat stealing a glance at her chest and goes to cross her arms, but soon remembers the cover story that Pat is her boyfriend. She joins Ria on her large towel on the sand, lying face down and listening to the breeze rustling in the trees. Pat lies down on the sand next to Veronic, clearly looking over her back at Ria's bust.

After a few minutes of lying in silence, Ria asks, "So how long have you two been together?"

"A long time now." Pat answers quickly and vaguely. I turn my head sideways to look at him and roll my eyes. "Just go with it." He mouths at his sister. "Please?" He adds a second later. I give him a small nod in response, figuring we are in too deep to change things now. "What about you? Are you with anyone?" He asks Ria, his eyes struggling to stay on her face.

Turning back to Ria, Veronica notices a small smile creep across her lips. "Yes and no. He and I have a rather interesting relationship." Ria turns towards her new friend and locks eyes with Veronica. "Something I hope you and Pat have too." She says with a whisper, just low enough to prevent Pat from hearing.

Oh god, she's hitting on me in front of my brother! Veronica thinks. But the temptation of sleeping with such a hot woman soon begins to overwhelm her. Looking up and down at Ria's exquisite body causes a rush of hormones. Pat, Veronica's own brother, being several feet from her does not cross her mind anymore. Veronica rolls onto her side and smiles at Ria. "Maybe I am..." She whispers in a seductive voice, hoping Pat is still distracted by Ria's breasts and not paying attention to the conversation.