The Unforgettable Road Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bends over and pulls the silver bikini bottoms up over her thighs. The thin material is swallowed between the cheeks of her ass. The front of the material hugs her mound tightly, giving Veronica a cameltoe. Veronica then puts her bikini top on and admires her form in the mirror. The bikini top is also a shiny silver material and allows her perky nipples to be easily visible through the material. Pat is gonna be so horny when he sees me. She thinks, pulling her clothes over her head. "Let's go." She says to Pat as she leaves the bathroom.

Each step towards the waterfall is torture for the horny Veronica. As they get closer, they can hear voices at it. "Shit!" Veronica says, just loud enough for her and Pat to hear. The pair round a corner of the trail and see a middle aged Asian couple relaxing in the cool water under the waterfall. "What do you want to do?" Veronica asks her brother.

"Wait it out. How much longer can they really stay here?"

Hopefully not that long. I need to get laid. Veronica thinks as she and Pat approach the small pond. Pat lays out a large towel on the ground and flops down onto it then takes off his shirt. Veronica sighs and lies down next to Pat, taking off her cover up. She rolls onto her back and lies in the warm sun next to her brother. Pat places an arm under her back, placing his hand on Veronica's hip. She sighs with happiness.

Veronica's heart beats in her chest as she watches the other couple start to get ready to leave, getting out of the water and drying themselves off. As she rolls onto her side to tell Pat that the coast is clear, he is already on his side, ready to kiss her. Veronica feels a warmth fill her body as their lips connect. Pat's hands creep over her body, feeling his sister's curves. His hand slides up from her hip and Veronica's pussy grows wetter as her brother begins to gently fondle her breasts. They part and Veronica rests her hand on Pat's bare chest.

"I'm so horny. I've had to hold back all day." She confesses.

Pat smiles, reaching behind Veronica and squeezing her ass. "The whole hike I was watching you and wondering if you were teasing me."

"I was just making sure you were going to keep that promise and give me what I want."

"It's right here for you." Pat guides Veronica's hand down to his crotch and lets him feel his hard dick. She strokes his length several times through his bathing suit, anticipating the feeling of having him inside her. Pat pulls her close and kisses her while he unties her bikini top. It's finally happening! Veronica thinks as Pat tugs her top off, exposing her bare chest. His hands grasp her breasts, squeezing them between his fingers. As the two kiss once again, his one hand slips between her thighs and rubs her damp slit through her bikini bottoms.

Veronica pulls away and whispers, "I want you to fuck me. I'm so honry and I can't stand it anymore."

"Then just climb up." Pat replies, rolling onto his back. Veronica kneels over her brother and positions herself above him. She slides her bottoms to the side, exposing her wet slit. Pat aims his cock up at her waiting vagina. No going back from here... Veronica thinks, looking down at her brother's face. She places one hand in the middle of his chest for support and lowers herself, feeling the head of his cock rubbing at her drooling slit. Just a bit further and he's gonna be inside me. She thinks. The rational thoughts in her head tell her not to go further, not to lower herself onto Pat's cock. But the temptation is too great and she gives in to lust.

Veronica lowers her body slightly, letting out a soft groan as the head of Pat's erect member slips past her lips and into her warm insides. She inhales sharply as she keeps lowering herself, taking most of Pat's length. "Fuck you're so big!" She grunts, lifting herself up slightly.

Pat just smiles and reaches up, groping her breasts as Veronica settles into a rhythm on top of her own brother. She starts to bounce up and down, her soft moans filling the warm air. Pat's hands work her breasts and Veronica reaches between them to her clit, circling it and adding to her pleasure. "That feels so good..." She gasps.

"Fuck yes!" Pat grunts back, thrusting his hips up and sinking his cock completely into her. Veronica cries out with pleasure and leans forward, kissing her own brother, while his cock fills her drooling snatch. They part and Veronica keeps leaning forward while slamming herself down onto Pat again and again. Her breathing grows heavy and her moans louder as she works herself to orgasm.

"You're gonna make me cum." Veronica groans. Pat, encouraged by his sister's words, grabs her hips and slams her down onto his cock over and over again. "Oh god..." She squeaks a moment later as pleasure overcomes the teen. She leans forward completely onto Pat, her whole body trembling as a powerful orgasm fills her with pleasure. Veronica presses her hips down against Pat, riding out wave after wave of her orgasm. A flood of juices and cum fill her pussy and coat Pat's cock, drooling out of her body. Finally, she sits up, breathing heavily. "That was incredible." She pants.

Pat smiles, "Get on your hands and knees, I want to see that sexy ass." Veronica gets into position, her legs still shaking. Pat takes position behind her, aiming his cock at her waiting slit. Veronica brushes her hair back and looks at him, waiting. Some of her pussy juices glisten on her thighs, having leaked out of her. He grasps the base of his cock and slips the head into his sister, causing her to let out another soft moan. Placing his hands on her hips, Pat buries himself completely inside of Veronica, his cock filling her pussy.

She lets out a squeal of pleasure as her pussy is once again completely filled. Holding onto her hips, he rapidly thrusts into his sister's slippery hole. Her grunts and his heavy breathing fill the air. "You feel so good..." Pat grunts in Veronica's ear, leaning forward.

"Mmmm..." Veronica sighs back, tilting her head and kissing Pat on the cheek. Her brother straightens back up and starts thrusting again, and once again, their groans fill the air. She looks back at Pat, loving the feeling of each impact of his pelvis against her body, almost as much as the feeling of his cock being buried in her pussy over and over again. With every thrust, Pat grips her hips tighter and tighter. At last, he thrusts forward and sinks his cock completely into his sister. Veronica moans as she feels his cock start to twitch and ropes of his hot white cum start to fill her. She happily sighs as Pat pulls himself from her soaking wet and creamy pussy, while he kneels behind her for another moment, admiring his handiwork. "Liking the view?" She asks with a giggle.

Pat nods, "I thought I would never be saying this but I really like looking at your cum filled pussy."

"And I love the feeling of it." She confesses. She reaches back and slips a finger into her creamy hole, plunging it in and out before cleaning it off in her mouth. Her finger slips back into her filled hole, toying with the incestous cum.

She sits on the towel before quickly turning her head, listening. "Shit! Someone's coming, get dressed!" She exclaims, reaching out of her bikini. She quickly pulls her bottoms up and ties on her top as Pat rushes to put on his bathing suit. They have just finished dressing when a familiar looking woman comes into view. Oh shit... that's mom! Veronica thinks, hoping she does not look or smell like she just had sex.

"It's getting close to dinner, we should get back." Penny says as she gets close to them. Her eyes dart between the two and Veronica's heart pounds in her chest. Can she tell? But their mother does not seem to notice anything different. "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to come back with me?" She asks.

"Let's get going." Veronica says, glancing at Pat, who picks up the towel and their shirts. He nods in agreement and the trio make their way back to the camper.

"That's a really skimpy bikini Ver. When did you get it?" Penny asks Veronica.

"I picked it up with Ashley at the mall one day. Like it?" She asks, turning slowly so her mother can see the front and back of them.

Penny nods, "I do. It really shows off your body nicely. You'll probably turn a lot of heads when you wear it to the beach. Especially when it disappears like that." She motions to the back of the bikini bottoms, which have been completely swallowed by Veronica's ass cheeks. Veronica blushes at her mother's strange compliment but keeps walking. I think we got away with that! She thinks happily. She can feel her brother's cum starting to ooze out of her into the bikini bottoms. She hopes that no one or more accurately, her mother, will notice during the walk back. Ashley is gonna freak out when she hears this! This is definitely kinkier than anything she's ever done! Veronica thinks, feeling herself start to grow horny from the incestous cum leaking out of her and the idea of her best friend getting off to this story. I might have to tell her in person!