The Unforgettable Road Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ria smiles, "Give me your phone." She says, casually motioning towards Veronica's cell phone. Veronica rolls onto her back and slips it out of the side of her shorts to Ria. She picks it up and puts in her contact information. A quick glance at Pat reveals his eyes glancing between Ria's significant bust and Veronica's own perky breasts. I'm your sister you dumbass! Veronica thinks, starting to get annoyed with Pat. Realizing she can't say anything, Veronica starts to plan a way to get back at him.

Veronica looks down at her phone and types out, Tease him. It would be so funny. Pressing send, she looks at Ria's face, waiting for her to get it. Ria opens her phone and looks at the text. Without visually reacting, she asks, "Hey Pat, do you think you could help me rub tanning oil on my back? I can't reach it." She rolls over and reveals that her rear is perfect. It is the balance between big and small, her thighs thick, but with a gap still between them, the perfect bubble butt. Her rear is basically naked, her ass having swallowed the thin piece of cloth designed to cover her up. She opens her bag and picks up a bottle of tanning oil.

Unable to resist the sight of Ria's backside, Pat immediately jumps up. "Sure, I can do that." He straddles Ria and drops down, his knees on both sides of her body.

"Make sure you don't miss any spots, I want this tan to be even."

"You got it." Pat says, opening the bottle and applying a generous amount to his hands. He places them on her upper back and begins to gently rub the oil into her skin, making sure to methodically work his way down from her shoulders. Having worked his way to her lower back, Pat stops to apply more oil.

"Make sure to get everything." Ria says. Pat reaches his hands down and places them on her ass, starting with the sides and rubbing the oil into her skin. He slowly works his way to her cheeks, spending plenty of time there, trying to resist the urge to give them a squeeze. His fingers were only inches away from Ria's waiting tunnel. Veronica looks at her brother and notices a sizable bulge starting to tent in his shorts. She quickly looks away, partly out of not wanting to be noticed and partly out of feeling ashamed of her urge to sneak a peek. Despite the incestious nature of this afternoon, Veronica found herself quickly becoming aroused. Pat, having now finished starts to work his way down Ria's thighs, again taking his time and fairly obviously staring at her ass.

"Taking your time back there aren't you?" Ria asks, a coy smile on her lips, as she momentarily pushes herself up onto her elbows. "Maybe your girlfriend is getting jealous of watching you rub me. Maybe you should do her."

Veronica was caught up in the phrasing of Ria's words for just a moment. Does she mean do as in fuck or do as in oil. Shit... I did not plan this! Veronica thinks, trying not to let her true feelings show on her face. "I'm not... I think it's fine." She says a second later, hoping her voice sounds a lot more convinced than she feels.

"Yeah babe, I don't want you to be jealous or anything." Pat says, standing up and trying to hide his rather obvious erection.

Veronica shakes her head, trying to focus Pat's attention off of her topless body and back onto Ria's body. "Just finish, I have my own tanning oil. I don't need to use all of yours. Besides, I think our new friend is enjoying what you're doing."

Ria smiles, the sun glinting off her oiled up back. "I really am..." She muses as Pat finishes his work. Pat stands up and looks over her backside, now fully covered in tanning oil.

Veronica's phone buzzes. Do you mind if I borrow him for a little bit? She reads, seeing that it is from Ria.

For? She responds, rolling back over so Pat can't see what she is looking at.

Just a little something in the woods. You can have a turn later tonight if you want. Just you and me to make up for this. Comes the immediate response.

Veronica thinks for a moment, her fingers wiggling just above the surface of the screen. I don't really care what Pat does, since he and I already slept with the same woman. And she is really sexy. If she holds up her end of the bargain this will be worth it. She can feel Ria's eyes watching, waiting for her answer. You can have him now. Just know that I'll be pissed if I don't get some attention tonight.

A smile grows on Ria's face. I'll make sure your night is orgasmic <3! The typed reply comes quickly and a moment later, Ria stands and stretches, pushing her breasts forward and making sure Pat is paying attention to her. "You play?" She asks, nodding down at the football on his side.

"I'm the quarterback at state college." He answers, reaching down and casually picking up the ball, his tank top showing off his strong arms.

"Oh? I bet you could show me a couple things about football." Ria answers, a smile on her face. She bends down and picks her bikini top up, quickly putting it back on. "Do you mind watching my stuff?" She asks Veronica.

"I think I can manage that." Veronica answers, as the other two begin to walk off in the direction of the woods. I better be able to see her later. I want some of that... Veronica thinks, watching Ria's hips sway side to side as she walks away.

7- Football is a Contact Sport

Ria and Pat make their way down the sandy beach a little bit, the warm sand shifting slightly under their feet. "So what can you tell me about football?" Ria asks, looking over at the good looking young man walking next to her. She can tell he had been staring at her breasts all afternoon. She didn't want to say it in front of Veronica but him rubbing tanning oil over her body had turned Ria on. Not to mention the considerable bulge in his pants when he was rubbing her body. Veronica is a lucky girl... Ria thinks, looking over her shoulder to see that they made it decently far from where they had been lying.

Pat thinks for a second, "Well football is fun. I'm a quarterback so it's my job to throw the ball to the players on my team. Or I guess I can run with it. Since I'm in my second year of college, I should rotate into the starting slot occasionally. But this past season, I spent most of it on the bench."

"Aren't you worried about getting hurt?" Ria asks.

Pat shrugs, "It's part of the territory with contact sports like football."

Ria grabs his hip and pulls him close. "I think I can name another contact sport." She whispers in his ear, steering them off of the beach and into the woods. Pat's heart beats in his chest. Is this really gonna happen? He wonders as they step into the woods, behind a couple of trees where no one can see them. Ria turns and gently kisses him on the lips.

This really is happening... Pat thinks, starting to kiss her back. He places his hands on her hips and pulls her groin close to his, letting her feel his hard cock. Ria rubs her body against his, feeling herself grow wetter and begin to soak her bathing suit. Their kisses become more passionate as their hands begin to rub up and down the body of the other. Pat's hands reach up and cup Ria's breasts, gently squeezing them.

They part for a second and Ria sighs with happiness, enjoying the feeling of his hands on her body. She guides Pat's hands from her breasts to her back, letting him untie her top. He does and her breasts are freed once again. Pat takes one in his hand and lowers his mouth to the other. "Yes... just like that..." Coos Ria, the rush of wetness to her crotch is undeniable now. She sighs with pleasure as Pat greedily sucks on her nipple, playing with the other between his fingers.

Pat pulls away from her breasts and places his hands on her hips as the two begin to kiss once again. Ria can feel Pat's hard cock rubbing against her body, only inches from her drooling cunt. "That dick is nice and hard. Did I do that to you?" She asks, innocently.

Pat smiles, "It's all your fault." He says as his hands slip into the waist of her bikini bottoms. He flicks them down and they fall to the ground, exposing her bald pussy, already slick with her juices. Pat rubs a finger over her slit, feeling her wetness for himself. He pulls his finger away and tastes her.

"I want something a bit bigger than your finger..." Ria says, placing her hands on the sides of his crotch, outlining his erect penis. Pat smiles and steps close, starting to fumble with his pants. Ria stops him, "Let me." She says, swiftly undoing his fly and rubbing his cock through his boxers.

"Like that?" Pat asks, his hands on her bare hips.

"I can't wait for that. I bet your girlfriend says the same thing." She adds, kissing him on the lips. Shit... Veronica's gonna kill me for this. Pat thinks, feeling momentarily guilty. Ria quickly tugs off his boxers and shorts and Pat steps out of them. The pair stands fully naked before each other. Ria leans in once again and starts to kiss Pat, placing her one hand on the middle of his shaft and slowly stroking it.

"This big cock is gonna work my pussy real hard. I think you need to help get me ready." Ria whispers, placing her hands on Pat's shoulders and pushing him down. Pat obliges and drops to his knees before the sexy woman. His nostrils fill with the sweet, musky smell of her slit.

Placing his hands on her thighs, Pat runs his tongue gently over her entrance, causing a soft moan to escape Ria's lips. Pat laps away at her sweet slit, her juices flowing out of Ria's vagina onto his face. He pushes his tongue into her sweet, silky slit. "Oh fuck... that feels so good..." Ria moans, closing her eyes and groping her own breasts. "Veronica is a lucky woman..." She sighs with pleasure. Another momentary pang of guilt shoots through Pat, before he feels Ria bucking her hips against his face, encouraging him to keep going. Ria's breathing quickly grows heavier as Pat works her to orgasm.

Suddenly, Ria pushes him away. "I need that in me right now." She orders, nodding down at his cock. Her hand is placed on Pat's hip, as she looks down with anticipation.

"Why don't you bend over for it?" Pat smiles and rubs Ria's shapely ass. She walks over to a nearby tree, her hips swaying side to side as she does so. She places her arms on the trunk and sticks her rear out, moving it side to side as a way of teasing Pat. Her hand drops between her thighs, rubbing over her dripping slit, spreading it with her fingers. The juices from her slit run down her thighs as she anticipates the cock waiting for her.

Pat closes the distance between them, his hard cock swaying from side to side as he walks. He places one hand on the curve of her ass, gently squeezing her soft flesh. Ria sighs with anticipation as the head of his cock slips between her thighs and rests just below the entrance to her drooling slit. Pat grabs the base of his cock with one hand, keeping the other on her shapely rear. He guides the head in, sinking into her soft and wet hole.

"Oh fuck..." She sighs, enjoying the sensation. Pat pulls away his hand and slides his cock back out before sinking it back inside. Ria groans, her body tensing up in anticipation of her orgasm. Her fingers slip between her legs once again and circle her clit, while Pat's hands reach around her body and cup her breasts. Pat's cock slides in and out of her pussy, her lips clinging tightly to him. Each thrust brings Ria closer and closer to orgasm and after only a moment more, her legs begin to shake.

"Keep fucking... my pussy... of shit... keep going..." She pants, feeling herself teetering on the edge. Pat grabs her hips and starts fucking her harder and faster than before. "Yes!" Ria cries out as she finally cums. Her juices and cum coat the length of Pat's cock, some of which drip off onto the ground. Ria's eyes flutter as her toes curl into the soft, sandy soil below. Pat does not give her a break, choosing to keep thrusting into her now sopping wet slit.

"I'm getting close..." He grunts in her ear.

"Pull out..." Ria sighs back, slightly disappointed he was about to blow his load already. He does and Ria drops to her knees in front of him. She takes the tip of his cock into her mouth and starts to lick it clean, tasting her cum from his shaft. She bobs her head up and down as Pat continues to groan with pleasure.

"Fuck... right there..." Pat groans, his cock starting to twitch in her mouth. Ria places her hands on his thighs as he shoots rope after rope of his hot cum into her mouth. As Pat finishes cumming, Ria lets his cock fall from her mouth and tilts her head back, swallowing as she does so. She opens her mouth wide, showing Pat that she swallowed every drop.

Ria stands up, and places her hands on her hips. "That was really fun. Thank you for that." She says.

Pat chuckles, "I had a pretty good time too."

"I gave your girlfriend my phone number, but have her text me some time. My boyfriend and I are doing a camping tour of some parks and it would be really fun if we could meet up again."

Pat smiles, looking over Ria's sexy, slightly sweaty naked body, "I'll make sure to tell her that." Or maybe I can get her number from Veronica and not have to do this whole weird thing again... He thinks, watching Ria slide her bikini bottoms back up over her long and sexy legs.

8- Cover Story

About damn time! Veronica thinks, watching Ria and Pat emerge from behind the trees. She had already put her top back on and was waiting for the two to finish their business. While they were back in the woods, she had listened to the sound of her brother fucking a complete stranger in the woods. They had not been too loud, but the distinct sounds of sex were there. She had thought about watching them to get an idea of what was in store for her later, but decided not to. Imagine if Pat caught me spying on him having sex! That would just be too weird. She thought, watching Ria and Pat make their way back. Pat's arm was behind Ria, probably feeling her ass for another few moments before he had to leave.

They get back over to where they had all been lying before and Ria looks down. "It's a shame you put that back on." She motions at Veronica's shirt.

"I didn't want to burn. It wouldn't be fun later if I was." Pat looks between the two women, momentarily confused.

"Well Pat, I think we should go." Veronica says, locking eyes with her brother and hoping he gets the meaning.

Pat sighs, "Yeah, I guess we should. It was nice to see you and I hope I get too again." he says, kissing Ria on the lips one last time. Veronica stands and clears her throat as the two begin to kiss more passionately. "Right sorry." Pat says, reluctantly parting with Ria. He and Veronica start to walk off.

"Don't wear her out too much! I want my turn with her later!" Ria calls to them.

"He won't!" Veronica calls back, blushing.

When they enter the woods and start walking back to the RV, Pat asks, "What is she talking about?"

Veronica's face burns red. "So you know how you and her got to have your fun? Well later I'm going to meet up with her and we're gonna have some fun."

Pat looks Veronica up and down for a moment. "So that's what all the texting was about."

"Yeah. And because you and her got to have sex, you are going to cover for me when I go have sex. Why do you not sound surprised by any of this?"

A sly grin forms on her brother's face, "Ashley likes to talk dirty."

Veronica stops and looks at him, suddenly going pale, "She told you about us?"

Pat nods, "She seemed to get off on it. Talking about your hands feeling her body and her hands on your body. When she did that she was just so horny." Veronica opens her mouth to respond but is at a loss for words. Pat continues, "It's not that big of a deal. You and her can have your fun, I'm not going to tell anyone. I can make up something about wanting to go look at the stars and hope mom and dad don't decide to come along."

"Then won't you be there for Ria and I... having sex?"

"That's an issue for later. Besides, even if I am it's not really a big deal." Pat answers with a shrug.

Veronica silently steams, angry at both her best friend and her brother. Why does he have to be there for me? I gave him some privacy! Finally she huffs, realizing there is no other option. "Fine. You can come, just don't listen or anything weird like that. Even if we have slept with the same women, doesn't mean I want you involved in my sex life."

Pat nods, "Yeah, that should be easy." He is silent for a few more steps, as the pair exit the woods and reappear by the campers. "We really do find the same women attractive." Pat says with a smirk.

"Don't talk about that for the love of god." Veronica groans, as the family camper comes into view. "Or mention this to our parents."

"I won't. I'm just teasing you." Pat says, wondering why all of this is so serious for his sister.

9. First Encounter

Veronica sits up from the picnic table outside the camper and stretches her back. After her day at the lake, she had showered and put on a tank top and tight boy shorts. A moment ago, she had received a text from Ria and was preparing to go, there was only one issue, her parents. "Hey mom, Pat and I wanted to go for a walk tonight."

"Where?" Penny asks, sipping on her beer.

"Just down to the lake again to look at the stars. We ran into a hiker earlier who said it was a great place to see them." Pat answers quickly.

"And we figured you and dad would like some more alone time." Veronica adds, tying her hair back into a ponytail.

Penny nods, "Have fun you too. Remember to bring a flashlight! And don't stay out too late, we have an early start tomorrow morning and then a hike when we get there!"

"Don't worry mom!" Veronica says, feeling her nervousness bubble inside herself. Pat and Veronica once again walk off, leaving their parents alone. Once they were out of earshot, Veronica smiles, "Thanks for that." She says.

Pat nods, "See? I'm not an asshole all the time. Now what am I gonna do while you and Ria have your fun?"

Veronica thinks for a moment, "Well, she thinks you're my boyfriend so I'm not really sure. Like you watching this would be so weird."

Pat nods, "Maybe if her boyfriend is there we can just chill and have some drinks or something."

Veronica nods, "That's a good idea." The two walk the rest of the way in silence. Veronica occasionally looks down at Ria's directions on her phone, making turns and leading her brother to a campsite. The pair arrive a short while later and find Ria and a man about her age sitting on a log and looking down into a fire. Their car is parked off the access road and a cooler sits on one side of the fire, with a large tent on the other. Veronica steps into the site and Ria looks up.

"So nice to see you!" She says, standing and pulling Veronica and Pat into a hug. She kisses Pat on the lips then does the same to Veronica, lingering just a moment to stare into her eyes. They part and she motions to the man, who is now standing. "This is my boyfriend Mike." Pat and Mike shake hands, he pulls Veronica in for a hug. Mike has short brown hair and a well built body. He looks like he spends most of his time working out, but has a friendly demeanor.

"So how did you want to do this?" Ria asks Veronica as she leads the way to the log near the fire. Veronica follow's the older woman's gaze around at her brother and Mike. Her heart beats nervously in her chest as a series of possibilities run through her head.

Veronica swallows, "Maybe just the two of us tonight? Pat and I are pretty new to this whole thing and I don't want to get into it too fast."