The Unforgettable Road Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny's large breasts each have a large pink nipple on top. Glancing down between her mother's legs, Veronica quickly can tell that she also has a bald pussy with meaty lips. "I guess I raised two perverts." Penny laughs, seeing Veronica looking her naked body over.

Veronica blushes, "Sorry mom..." She starts as she lies back on the blanket and takes another long sip of wine.

Penny cuts her off, "Don't apologize. It's normal to be curious about things like this. I certainly was when I was your age."

"What do you mean?" Veronica asks, suddenly curious about her mother's sex life.

"Pass the bottle over." Penny says. After she drinks from it she sighs. "When you're young there's more opportunity to just have fun and experiment. Your father and I both want you to do this as long as you stay safe. You can tell me anything and I'll support you no matter what. I want you to tell me what you've done just so none of it hurts you." Veronica nods in silent thought for a moment. She reaches over and grabs the bottle, still trying to get used to being naked right next to her mother. "I'm not going to pressure you to say anything because you've always been private but I'm not going to criticize you for experimenting with sex."

Veronica takes another sip and thinks about how to word what she's about to say. Finally she confesses. "I... um... well Ashely and I have had sex."

Penny smiles, "Really? You and her? That's not bad at all! I'm proud of you for telling me."

"You are?"

Penny nods, rolling onto her side to face her daughter. "Of course! You may not want to hear this, but when I was your age I experimented with girls too. It's just a part of growing up and becoming an adult."

Veronica rolls onto her side and faces her mother, trying to resist the urge to look at her breasts. Why is that so hard not to do? She wonders. "Have you done stuff with a woman?"

Penny laughs, "Do you actually want to know that or are you just being polite?"

"I actually want to know." Veronica responds, inching closer to her mother, her earlier concerns about being naked no longer in her mind. "What are some of the things you've done?"

Penny laughs, "That I've done? Ver, I've had two kids. Clearly I've done a lot! Well, I used to do a lot of stuff. I kind of miss those times." As she says the last bit, she thinks back, suddenly seeming a little sad.

"That's just dodging my question. I want specifics." Veronica replies.

"Are you sure you want me to tell you? I don't want my little girl getting any ideas." Penny says, a smile on her lips. "I do seem to remember finding condom wrappers in your room once or twice."

Veronica blushes. "Hey don't make this about me! You said to ask you this kinda stuff."

Penny sighs, "I did. I've been around the block a couple of times. Men, women and sometimes both at the same time."

Veronica looks at her mother confused, "Was all that before dad?"

"Not at all. Your father and I used to attend these parties... well, I guess they really were orgies."

Veronica feels her jaw drop. "Really? You and dad!"

Penny laughs. "Is that hard to believe?"

"Most people don't think about their parent's sex lives and here you are telling me that you and dad went to orgies!" Veronica says, amazed. "Do you miss them?"

Penny sighs, "Of course! It was an overnight thing, sometimes lasting a whole weekend. Everyone shared their limits at the start, then it was just hours and hours of fun. Sexy men and women everywhere, all just having sex with each other. Sometimes the guys would switch it up, sometimes the girls would. Then at the end, everyone would be a sticky mess and just lying together, cuddling with their partner." While she talks, her hand slides down her side and covers her vagina. She makes a small circling motion over her clit, feeling herself grow wet at the memory.

Veronica glances between her mother's legs and watches for a second. Does she care that I'm right here? Maybe that's making her more horny! Looking back at her mother's face, Veronica says, "That actually sounds pretty fun. Why did you stop going?"

Penny just sighs and opens her eyes, quickly placing her hand back on her hip. "They were so much fun. We stopped going because we were trying to have kids and at these parties there's no condoms used since they would just rip or get in the way. And once I had you two, there just wasn't enough time between work, chores and raising a family, we lost touch with the group. Now, I'm not even sure if they still do them."

Veronica nods. "Would you go to one again?"

"In a heartbeat. There's nothing quite like the feeling of all the sexual energy in the room, as so many different people play with your body for hours on end. Why are you so interested in this?"

I can't tell her about Ria, Mike and Pat. Veronica thinks. "I'm just wondering. And since dad and Pat aren't here, this seems like the best place to talk about it. Just some mother daughter talk about sex I guess."

Penny nods. "So since you said it seemed fun, would you go to one?"

"I have no idea. I feel like it would be a thing you just have to jump into and see where it goes. But I honestly don't know how I'd feel about it. Like what if I don't actually enjoy it while I'm there?"

"That was how I felt before my first one. But my best friend at the time convinced me and off I went with her. We were both freshman in college at the time. That was an all day affair and I was a lot less experienced. I think I had sex with at least six guys and I was so sore after. But the good kind of sore you have after sex with someone you love."

"Dinner!" Henry suddenly calls from the door of the camper.

"We should do this again." Veronica says, reaching to her pile of clothes and starting to dress. Wow... mom made those sound pretty sexy... She thinks, dressing.

Penny nods, "We should. It was nice talking to you and just letting it out."

12- Penny's Night

A warm gushing sensation shoots deep into her soaking wet pussy. Henry's cock twitches again and again, filling her up with his cum. She rolls off of him and just lies back on their bed, catching her breath. Henry puts an arm around her and kisses her cheek. "You're so sexy." He whispers in her ear.

Penny smiles, "You remember the parties we used to go to? Those made me feel sexy."

"Where's that coming from?"

"Veronica and I were talking outside earlier and it came up. I told her all about them and she was really curious. She said they sounded fun even."

"Veronica? Our Veronica who said she didn't need us to tell her about sex because she has the internet?"

"The very same."

Henry shrugs, "Maybe she's changing her mind about things and realizing being open is not a bad thing."

"When we were talking about this I thought about you and I taking her to one." Penny confesses. "It was just a random thought that popped into my head and I have no idea where it came from. But the thought really turned me on."

Henry thinks for a minute, "Is that something you think we should do? Pat has asked me about tje sex parties in the past."

Penny sighs, "I have no idea. When Veronica and I were alone earlier, she had no issue being naked in front of me. But that would be different with you and Pat there."

Henry thinks for a moment, "So is this something we're gonna do? We have to be absolutely sure that we want this before we try it. There's no turning back once we do this."

Penny's heart beats against her ribs, "You know I support being open and honest with you and the kids about everything, including sex. I think... I think we should give them the opportunity to see this for themselves before they dive into it."

Henry nods, "I agree but the thing is they would have to pose as a couple to get in. That means being comfortable around each other naked, being naked around us and complete strangers at these parties. Not to mention having sex in front of us and each other. They would watch us and each other have sex with random people. What if something happens between them?"

Penny thinks for a minute. "I have no idea. Do you think they would go that far?"

"I honestly have no idea. I want to say no, but they're both young and horny, so I really can't say for sure. We'd also have to watch ourselves and not let anything happen between us and them at one of these parties. And you know how these parties get. Everyone just swaps out, there's a good possibility one of us would end up with one of them at some point."

Penny sighs, "It'll be so hard to make sure all this works out. But they both seem interested and they should get to experience it. Wait... we're going to the hot springs tomorrow right?"

Henry nods. "Yeah, why?"

"I have an idea! None of us bring bathing suits and we all go in naked. Just to see what happens. We can look for glances between them or at us and gage their reactions to having to be naked around each other and us."

"And if they don't seem to be interested?"

Penny smiles, "Then we take the two of them to a sex party and try to work it out so no one ends up with anyone in the family. I'm sure we'll just have to volunteer to fuck someone out of order but no one should say anything."

"Do you think that would work?"

Penny smiles, pressing her naked body against her husbands. "I know it would. Her hand creeps down his leg and finds his rapidly hardening cock. "It feels like this idea is turning you on too." She whispers in his ear.

Henry smiles, "That's probably because it is making me a bit horny. The rest probably has to do with the sexy woman on top of me."

"I'll show you on top." Penny says, sitting up and stroking Henry's cock several more times. She straddles her husband and aims his cock at her creamy pussy. Some of Henry's cum from their previous session drools out onto his lap. Penny licks a finger and rubs her clit, making sure she is wet enough. Then, she lowers herself onto his cock, groaning as he slips inside her. "Fuck... you're so big..." She groans, slowly sinking down on him, completely taking his length inside her.

Penny places her hands on Henry's chest and begins bouncing up and down on his cock, enjoying the feeling of being filled up by his length. Henry reaches up and gropes Penny's breasts, kneading them roughly. "Oh you want to do that?" She asks, looking down at his face.

"You're the one who likes it rough." He replies.

Penny smiles and starts bouncing up and down faster. Her breathing quickly grows ragged as the sound of her soft moans and skin slapping against skin fills the room. Her curly black hair is matted with sweat as the air quickly grows warm. "Fuck. Keep going..." Penny sighs, leaning back and rubbing her clit as she bounces up and down. Her juices mix with Henry's cum from earlier and both run down his cock onto his lap and the bed.

"I love it when you ride me like that." Henry grunts.

"Yeah? You like this tight pussy? You want to see me at an orgy taking dicks while you fuck some slut?" Penny says, immediately thinking of Veronica when she says this. My daughter might be at one of those parties... She realizes, suddenly regretting her choice of words. But this is soon pushed out of her head, as Henry continues pumping his cock in and out of her. Penny can feel that Henry is about to cum.

"Is the thought of that turning you on?" She asks, grinding against her husband.

Henry grunts and thrusts upward, sinking his cock as deep into Penny. They groan together as ropes of his hot, white cum shoot into her dripping wet pussy. Penny rolls off of her husband and lies next to him, her fingers already feeling her sloppy hole. The couple lies next to each other for a moment, breathing heavily. Penny leans over and kisses her husband on the lips. Henry just smiles to himself.

13- The Hot Springs

"Come on! We're almost there!" Henry calls over his shoulder to Penny, Veronica and Pat. With an overcast sky above them, the Miller family walks down another trail in the park. They had gotten up early for the long hike to the natural springs, with Pat and Veronica both unsure of where they were going.

"What's at the end of this one?" Veronica asks, using the bottom of her tank top to wipe some sweat off her forehead, showing off her toned stomach to her family.

Henry looks back and exchanges a look with his wife. Penny catches his gaze and nods. "The hot springs. We told you right?"

"What?" Veronica and Pat ask at the same time, continuing to walk forward. Why the fuck did they not tell us? Veronica asks herself, annoyed with both of her parents. They knew how long the hike was? Why did they not think to mention this before?

The family rounds a corner and a medium sized body of water comes into view. It is surrounded by smooth rocks. There is no one else around. "So these are the springs. Supposedly, the minerals in the water provide health benefits but I'm not too sure on the science of that." Henry explains.

"So what, you just expect us to swim in there?" Veronica asks, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Well, that's why we came here. I'm not going to force you but it seems like a nice family activity." Penny replies. "How is this any different than us tanning yesterday? We were both naked then."

"But that was just us. Dad and Pat weren't there. No offence guys."

Penny shrugs, "Well, I didn't bring a bathing suit either. This place is apparently always people free in the summer. The winter is when you have to worry about other people seeing you."

"So wait, you're just gonna skinny dip?" Pat asks, looking his mother up and down, her toned body hidden by leggings and a tank top.

Penny shrugs, "I see no other option. I think your father is too."

Henry nods in agreement. "We're all family here. This isn't too weird."

Pat shrugs, "I guess it can't hurt."

Everyone turns to look at Veronica. Mom and I were naked together yesterday and Pat heard me have sex the other day. How bad can this really be? Besides, this is just like your fantasy the other night, except Pat is here instead of Ashley. Veronica sighs, "Let's try this."

"Come on then!" Penny says, leading the way over to the edge of the water. She crouches down and puts a finger in the water. "That is the perfect temperature." She says, before standing and tugging off her crop top. Pat and Henry both follow her lead, tugging off their shirts. With that, the Miller family slowly begins to undress in front of each other. A moment later, everyone is just down to their underwear.

"Now for the hard part." Veronica says, louder than she anticipated.

Penny and Henry both laugh. "Maybe for you it is." Henry replies, reaching behind Penny and playfully squeezing her ass. She giggles and jumps slightly.

"Honey, if this is that hard for you, we can do it at the same time." Penny says to her daughter. Veronica nods. Penny smiles and reaches for her sports bra, "One... two... three." On three, she and Veronica both tug their bras over their head, freeing their breasts. Veronica feels her brother and father both glancing at her chest, before turning away.

"Now we'll all do everything." Penny adds, glancing at Pat and Henry, before slipping her hand into her panties. "One... two... three!" On the count of three, the whole family drops their last remaining piece of clothing and all stand naked before each other. Again, Veronica can feel the eyes of her brother and father looking over her nude body, trying not to stare at her tits or vagina. Veronica has to tear her own gaze from her brother's crotch. She risks a quick glance and sees his rapidly hardening cock. That's actually impressive. I can see why Ria liked him. She thinks, before feeling embarrassed at the thought. I need to move on from that...

Veronica takes a step through everyone and puts a toe in the crystal clear water. It is as if someone ran a warm bath. "This actually feels really good." Veronica takes a couple more steps into the water, feeling multiple sets of eyes on her ass. Soon, the rest of her family enters the water and begins to wade into the deeper part of the pond.

The water comes up to chest level for Veronica and her mother, but the clear water means everything is visible. Henry and Penny go off to one side of the spring, with Penny wrapping her arms around his neck. Their kissing and whispers push their children to the otherside of the hot spring. "Well this is a bit awkward." Veronica says with a chuckle.

Pat nods in agreement, "And here I was thinking the other night was a bit weird. But my naked little sister just led the charge into this."

Veronica shrugs, "There's a few things you don't know about me."

Pat laughs and glances down, "And now there's one less thing you don't know about me."

Veronica follows his gaze then playfully slaps his chest. "You dick, you just want me to see your penis and get all impressed by it." It would be fun to have that filling me up. Imagine his moans as I bounce up and down on it. Veronica thinks, letting her hormones take over for a moment.

Pat shrugs, "I figured Ashley would have told you about it."

"Nope. She really just told me that you guys hooked up a few times and that's it. She intentionally left it vague."

Pat nods, "That's pretty much all there was to it. We left things open on a good note and we might try for something again."

"Or maybe she left it vague because it wasn't memorable." She teases.

Pat just rolls his eyes, "If only..."He is cut off by Henry and Penny calling them.

"Hey guys! How's it going over there?"

Veronica laughs, "Fine. This was a really nice place to hike out to."

Penny makes her way over, followed by Henry, who has his arms around her waist. "I'm glad you like this place. During the winter it is so crowded with cross country skiers and snowshoers and the like."

Veronica nods, catching her father looking through the water at her naked body. To her surprise, she does not cover herself up. Instead, she straightens up, keeping her nipples just below the surface of the warm water, as if teasing him. This is actually kind of hot... Being naked with my family is fun! She thinks, glancing down at her brother's hard cock. She can't see, but she can only assume her father's cock is also hard. Veronica can still feel his eyes on her body but no longer cares.

You shouldn't feel that way. Part of her thinks. But she does not care. Veronica stands naked in front of her mother, father and brother and feels sexy and horny while doing so. Veronica stretches her back, leaning backwards and exposing her wet breasts to her father and brother. That's it... get an eyeful while you can boys. She thinks, a sly smile creeping onto her lips, before she hides it and stands normally once again. "Well, I'm glad no one else is here today." She says, looking around at her family. There are smiles and small talk for the rest of the time they are in the water.

Penny goes and stands next to Veronica, wrapping her hand around her waist. "Someone's a little bit of a tease." She whispers, so only her daughter can hear.

"What are you talking about?" Veronica asks, playing dumb.

"The whole little stretching routine. There's nothing wrong with being a bit of a showoff like that. Especially if you have a sexy body to go with it."

Veronica nods, "Well... thank you I guess. God, that's a weird comment to hear from your mom."

Penny smiles, "It's good to be sexy at your age. Just be safe and have fun, enjoy what you do and who you do it with. Remember that." Penny then leans over and kisses her daughter on the forehead before wandering off to see her husband. She's right you know. Veronica thinks to herself as a small smile forms on her lips.