The Unforgettable Road Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ria smiles and nods. "I get that. It took Mike and I a while to get interested in other couples and look at us now! We love this!"

Mike nods in agreement, "Yeah. If you two ladies want to have your fun go ahead. You want a beer?" He asks Pat, leaning down into the cooler and reaching around. Veronica looks over her shoulder as Pat nods and reaches out to take one as Ria leads the way into the tent and pulls Veronica in after her. Bending over lifts her tight shorts slightly and the very bottom of her ass is exposed. She can feel two sets of eyes taking in the view from behind her. Veronica sits down on a large air mattress taking up most of the floor of the tent. Ria zips the tent back up and smiles at Veronica in the dim light coming through the thin, plastic tent walls.

"Your first time in front of your boyfriend?" She asks, sitting next to Veronica and placing a hand on her bare thigh.

Veronica nods, "Yes." She feels herself grow horny from the thought of her brother just outside the tent, probably listening to what was going on inside. He's your brother! You shouldn't feel that way! Veronica thinks before pushing that thought out of her head.

Ria's hand slowly slides up her thigh, starting to rub the bottom of her shorts. Veronica places her own hand on Ria's thigh, just below the bottom of her shorts. Ria turns so her body is facing Veronica's and the two lean in slowly and their lips touch. Veronica paced her hands on Ria's breasts, playing with them through her shirt. Ria sighs with pleasure and slips her hands under Veronica's shirt, lifting it up as they move up her body. She removes Veronica's shirt and tosses it to the side.

"You have such a sexy body."She whispers to Veronica before gently biting her earlobe. Ria's hands unclasp Veronica's bra and fling it to the side. Veronica tilts her head to one side as Ria kisses her way down her neck, then across her chest, starting to suck on her nipple. Veronica sighs with pleasure, trying to work Ria's shirt off as well. Ria pushes it back down and smiles, "I'm not that easy sweetie. You have to work to play with this body."

"What do you mean by that?" Veronica asks. Ria responds by leaning in and passionately kissing the younger woman on the lips. One of Ria's hands creeps down Veronica's body and starts rubbing her crotch through her shorts.

"Someone isn't wearing panties." Ria says, a smile on her face.

"They would just have gotten in the way. Probably the same way you feel about bras from what I can tell." Veronica replies.

Ria nods, "You know it." The two start kissing once again, Veronica's hands on Ria's hips, while Ria rubs her clit through her pants. Veronica can feel her wetness start to soak them, and a second later, Ria can feel it. "I think it's time to lose these." She says. Veronica peels her shorts from her body and tosses them into the growing pile of her clothes by the entrance to the tent.

"Now lean back and enjoy this." Ria says, spreading Veronica's thighs and diving in between them. Her fingers swirl around Veronica's clit as her tongue laps at her lips before pushing between them and tasting her juices. Veronica groans as Ria expertly works her body, quickly bringing her to orgasm. Veronica's moans grow louder as Ria's tongue and fingers keep working her body. She gropes her own breasts, kneading them between her palms. Pat is definitely listening to this now! Veronica thinks, suddenly not caring that her brother is just outside the thin walls of the tent.

"Fuck... oh god, I'm gonna cum..." Veronica groans. Ria keeps working, her fingers circling faster and faster. Veronica leans her head back into the mattress and cries out ass she finally cums. Ria slows down and watches Veronica's face with a smile on her dripping lips. A moment later, Veronica pushes herself up on her elbows and sighs with pleasure. "Shit... that was incredible!"

Ria grins, "Good thing it's not over yet." She takes two fingers and slides them into Veronica's slit. The teen moans with pleasure. Ria slowly pumps her fingers in and out of the younger woman, before pulling all of them out and tasting Veronica's juices off of them. "So, are you ready for what's next?"

"What's that?" Veronica asks.

Ria grins, "Why don't you just lie back and wait for it? I promise you'll love it!"

How bad can this really be? She's been fun so far... Veronica asks herself, complying with Ria's wants. Ria's fingers brush over Veronica's soft lips, before spreading them with two fingers. Ria leans forward and runs her tongue over the younger woman's entrance. She slips her two fingers back into Veronica, slowly sliding them in and out, twisting them around as she does. Pulling her fingers out completely, Ria puts three of them together and slowly sinks them into Veronica's waiting cunt.

"Oh shit..." Veronica groans as Ria works her fingers in.

"Your young pussy is so tight. I love it!" Ria sighs, starting to slowly pump her fingers in and out of Veronica. Her juices flow heavier than before, quickly coating Ria's fingers and starting to ooze down her wrist. Ria picks up speed, soon slipping her fingers in and out of the teen before her as fast as she can. Veronica's moans fill the air, mixed with the wet sloppy sound of her drooling pussy.

Suddenly, Ria pulls all of her fingers out, watching them glisten in the dim light in the tent. Veronica lies on the bed, breathing heavily. "You like this so far?" Ria asks. She spreads her fingers and watches Veronica's grool drool down her fingers and onto her hand.

Veronica nods, "I'm so fucking horny right now." Her own fingers feel her sopping wet pussy, with three plunging in and out, sending a shudder through her body. "What is your plan here?"

Ria smiles, "It's just something I like to do to a sexy young woman like yourself. Do you trust me when I say it'll be so much fun for you?"

Veronica thinks for a second. You barely know this woman, who knows what her deal is? The rational part of her brain says. Who cares? You're naked and horny! The rest of her brain screams. "I trust you."

Ria's smile grows. "Good. Just lie back and relax." She reaches into a backpack and grabs a small bottle of lube. She squirts some onto her fingers and rubs it over Veronica's slit.

"Oh!" The teen squeaks at the cold sensation.

Ria chuckles, "Sorry about that. I know you're really wet but this always makes things easier." She keeps rubbing the teen's slit as Veronica bucks her hips back against her hand. "You ready for this?" Ria asks.

Veronica nods, "I'm so horny. I need this right now!"

Ria leans in and kisses Veronica on the lips, lingering there for a moment as the two look into each other's eyes. Then Ria slips four fingers into Veronica's hungry pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Veronica groans, as Ria slowly pushes and twists, managing to fit more and more of her fingers into the teen's soaking cunt. With one final push, Ria manages to fit their entire length into Veronica. The teen is breathing heavily and groaning at the slightest movement.

"You like that?" Ria asks.

"I feel so- oh fuck- full." Veronica responds, trying to get used to the sensation. Ria spreads out her fingers inside Veronica, causing the teen to squeal once again. Like before, Ria starts pumping her four fingers in and out of Veronica faster and faster. Each time Ria's hand makes contact with Veronica's pelvis, her small breasts jiggle from the impact. Veronica presses her head back against the mattress and bites her lip to stop herself from crying out. She can already feel a small puddle building beneath her. Suddenly, Ria slows down and pulls all of her fingers out.

Veronica pushes herself up onto her elbows, "I'm so close to cumming." She says, brushing some of her disheveled hair out of her face.

Ria applies a little more lube to her hand, this time rubbing it over the entire thing. "This next part is gonna make you cum so hard, don't worry." Ria once again takes her place between Veronica's spread thighs. She balls her hand into a fist and rubs her knuckles over Veronica's open hole. "Are you ready for this?"

Lost in the heat of the moment, Veronica immediately replies, "Yes."

Ria smiles and starts to push her fist forward. Her knuckles slip inside Veronica, and once again she twists them around, working to open the teen up. Then she pushes further, her thumb on top of her hand slipping into Veronica as well. "Oh fuck! That's so big!" Veronica moans.

Ria keeps pushing, and more of her fist slips into Veronica. Finally, she gives one last push and she sinks up to her wrist inside of Veronica. "Oh!" Is the only thing a surprised Veronica manages to squeal as she pushes herself up onto her elbows and looks down at the hand disappearing inside her body.

"How do you feel?" Ria asks.

"Full." Veronica answers, groaning loudly as Ria starts to twist her hand around. "But good."

Ria smiles, "Your first time being fisted?"

Veronica nods quickly.

"Do you think you can cum for me?" Ria asks, making small movements with her hand.

"Yes." Is the reply.

"Then do it." Ria orders, starting to make larger motions with her hand, pulling it half way out before sinking it back inside Veronica's sopping wet pussy.

The sensation is too much for Veronica. She feels more full than she ever has before, but Ria expertly works her body, knowing how to turn her on. Each time Ria's fist sinks back into her, Veronica cries out, "Oh fuck!" She no longer cares who hears her, she is just lost in the moment.

"I'm so fucking close." Veronica grunts at Ria, who is picking up speed.

"Yeah? You gonna cum for me?"

Veronica nods once again. She lies back on the bed and cries out as she finally cums, harder than she ever has before. Her hands tightly grasp the blanket below her, as her whole body trembles during her powerful orgasm. Some juices shoot out of her pussy and soak Ria's face and chest. The older woman just smiles and keeps working Veronica's vagina, as she enjoys the warm shower from the teen's gushing pussy.

Still breathing heavily, Veronica pushes herself up on her elbows and looks at Ria. Across Ria's shirt are several visible wet marks, as well as some of it having ended up on Veronica's own body. Ria pulls her fist out of Veronica's pussy and smiles down at it, then up at Veronica's face. "So how was that?" She asks.

"Incredible..." Veronica answers, looking flushed. "I've never cum so hard before. That was so much."

Ria smiles, leaning in to kiss Veronica's lips. After the two part, she smiles, "Think you can do the same to me?" Before Veronica can answer, Ria leans down against her chest and begins to suck on a nipple, pleading with her eyes. Veronica sits up and tugs Ria's shirt over her head and tosses it into the growing pile of clothes in the corner. The two kiss once again as Ria slips several fingers past Veronica's meaty pussy lips once again.

Veronica finally crawls out of the tent with Ria right behind her. Pat and Mike both look up with interest. Veronica stands and makes eye contact with her brother over the campfire. She is caked with a thin layer of sweat, her hair is a mess and she feels sore and tired. Ria stands next to Veronica, looking equally disheveled. Ria's hand rests on Veronica's ass, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Mike laughs, "Sounded like you two had a great time in there."

Ria and Veronica both smile. Veronica blushes before Ria speaks. "Yes we did. I'll tell you all about it later."

"I can't wait to hear it. And I'm sure you can't either Pat."

Pat nods in agreement, still looking at his sister over the fire. "Yeah, I want to go back so I can hear all about it."

Veronica moves to go, but Ria catches her arm. "I'll let you know where Mike and I go next. Hopefully it's somewhere close so the four of us can get together again and do more."

Veronica nods, "That would be fun." The two women kiss one last time before Veronica walks away. Pat stands and the two walk next to each other in silence, until they are out of earshot of Ria and Mike.

"So what happened?" Pat asks.

Veronica looks at him, "Why do you want to know?"

"Because I just listened to my sister have sex with a woman for the past hour and you were both pretty loud."

Veronica blushes again. "Well... we had sex... and she fisted me."

"Wait, like... what you see in porn?"

Veronica jokingly shoves him, "I guess if you watch that kinda porn."

Pat laughs, "Who would have thought? My little sister is a slut!"

Veronica looks at him, hurt. "Do you really think that?"

Pat rolls his eyes, a gesture hidden by the darkness. "Why do you think that's a bad thing? Mom talks all the time about how she used to be slutty. When dad gave me the sex talk, he told me all kinds of things. It's just a part of being young."

Veronica is silent for a minute as the two continue walking. "Mom tried to tell me some stuff but I didn't really pay attention to her."

Pat shrugs, "Maybe some of it will come out during the trip. Who knows?"

"Maybe." Veronica answers. It's already started. Pat and I slept with the same woman and we've been on vacation for a day so far! Veronica thinks as they get close to the camper.

"You should probably shower. You kinda smell like you've just had a lot of sex." Pat says, brushing past her and opening the door. Was it just me or did he purposely touch my ass there? Veronica thinks to herself, her body tingling where Pat's hand brushed over.

Deciding not to think about it too much, Veronica follows her brother inside and quickly gets into the shower before her parents can come out of their room. She undresses quickly and looks at her body in the mirror. Her pussy lips are still parted from Ria's hand. She slips three fingers inside herself and smiles, thinking back over the night. Maybe Pat was right, being a slut can be fun.

10- Family Bonding

Veronica gets out of the RV and stretches with a groan. She looks around blinking in the sunlight and sighs to herself. This time they were in a large forest, with trees that had been growing since before the first settlers arrived. The camper was parked in a very secluded campsite. There was a small waterfall coming down off the mountain only feet away from where they were parked off the road. There was also a picnic table and a small fire ring in the campsite.

"This is so nice! How did you reserve this spot?" Penny asks Henry.

"We got lucky I guess. You three should get ready to go hiking while I connect us to the utilities." Henry says, opening a compartment on the side of the camper.

"Good idea." Penny replies, motioning for everyone to get back in the camper. "Dibs on the bathroom." Pat calls, grabbing some of his clothes and closing the door.

"I'll just change in the middle of the room I guess." Veronica replies to the closed door.

Penny just smiles, "You two remind me of my brother and I when we were younger." She then closes her own door. Veronica drops her shorts that she slept in and tugs on a tight pair of blue leggings. They are tight enough to hug her body and make her look like they were vacuum sealed onto her. Facing a wall, Veronica tugs her tank top off and prepares to put on a sports bra. She does and as she turns around, Penny is opening the door to her room. She looks at Veronica for a moment before smiling, "I'm surprised you're not going to freak out because I saw you in a sports bra."

Veronica shrugs, "Maybe I decided I want to be more like you and dad when you guys were younger."

"That'll be the day." She walks out of her room, wearing black leggings and a tank top as well. She has a backpack on and walks out of the camper to help Henry.

Pat opens the door to the bathroom and walks out. "I guess Ria changed you." He chuckles.

"Or maybe my man slut of a brother is being a bad influence on me."

Pat just shrugs, "When you're a guy, that's a good thing." The two leave the camper as Henry comes around the side and looks at everyone.

"Well, are you all ready to go? Penny, do you have sandwiches and water?"

"Yeah, we're all packed."

The family makes their way down the road and off the side onto a trail. Henry and Pat lead the way, with Penny and Veronica in the back. They begin walking up a fairly steep trail going up the mountain. With the hot sun beating down, Veronica soon takes off her tank top and tucks it into the back of her leggings. "So how was stargazing last night?" Penny asks.

"It was nice and quiet." Veronica replies, still thinking about Ria's hands on her body. "There was a couple there watching with us. And it was nice to just sit and talk with Pat for a while."

Penny nods, "I'm glad you and your brother get along better now. It's just nice to see." Veronica nods in agreement and the four continue their hike up the mountain. After another hour or so, the group gets to the top and sit down on a large rock. The hot sun still beats down as they eat and drink, mostly looking down at the valley they started the hike in.

"I'm going to have such a weird tan line from this." Veronica mumbles to herself, lifting up one of the straps on her bra.

Penny chuckles, "Just tan naked back at the campsite. It's secluded enough where no one else should be able to see you."

Veronica starts to laugh, before realizing she is being serious. "You're not joking?"

Penny shakes her head, "No. I'll do it with you. Actually, that would be pretty fun, some mother daughter bonding! I think we should do it."

Veronica is speechless for a moment. Mom is really offering to tan naked with me. She thinks. "Are you sure?"

Penny nods, "Of course! You're my daughter. It's not like I care if I see you naked."

"Then let's do it." Veronica hears herself say, not wanting to disappoint her mother.

"Excellent!" Penny says with a smile. "Hey Henry, you guys about ready to head out?" She asks.

Henry nods, "Yeah, I'm good whenever you guys are."

The whole trip down the mountain, Veronica dreads getting to the bottom. This could be so awkward. I just was making a dumb comment and now this is actually happening. Her heart beats harder as the group turns back onto the main road and make their way back to the camper. As it comes into view, Penny hands the backpack to Henry. "Do you and Pat mind making dinner tonight? Veronica and I are going to have a bit of girl talk."

Henry shrugs, "Yeah, you guys go ahead and enjoy."

"Just don't look over here, we're probably going to be getting rid of these weird tan lines." She motions to her own sports bra. "Actually, I do need to go grab a blanket real quick."

"You'll make it hard not to." Henry says, as he and Penny kiss on the lips. "You two go have fun. Food will be ready when you get back."

11- Girl Talk

Veronica and Penny make their way to the edge of the clearing, where Penny takes the picnic blanket from under her arm and spreads it out over the ground. "There we go. Also some wine." She says, pulling a bottle of wine out from under her other arm. "Even a bit out of the gaze of those perverts back in the camper." She chuckles, popping the cork and taking a sip from the bottle. "I did forget glasses though, so we're drinking out of the bottle.

Veronica cracks a smile at her joke. As the two women lie down, Veronica says, "That's fine with me. You married one of those perverts and raised the other." She then takes a sip from the wine bottle.

Penny smiles, "Well, one of us could go first or we could just do this."

"Let's just do it." Veronica replies, suddenly not feeling nervous anymore. I had sex with one of the most beutiful women I've ever seen yesterday. I feel great about myself. She lifts her sports bra off, revealing her small breasts. Then she lifts her legs up and starts working her leggings down. Once they are all off, she looks over at her mother, who is also completely naked.