The Unforgettable Road Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

14- The First Encounter

"That went well!" Penny whispers to Henry as the two crawl into bed together at the end of the day.

"Pat kept looking at you." He whispers back, reaching for her breasts.

"And you kept looking at our daughter." Penny whispers back, a coy smile on her face. "But, most importantly, they looked at each other and neither seemed to be weirded out by it."

"She does have a cute little body. She really reminds me of you when we first met."

"And it doesn't hurt that she's a tease! You saw her showing off her boobs!" Henry jokingly complains. "But you were a bit of a tease too. Hell, you still are."

Penny smiles, thinking back to that night in college. Her first ever sex party when she was eighteen years old and just starting college...

"Come on! It'll be so much fun!" Penny's college roommate, Leanna begs, straightening her long blonde hair. "I want someone I know to be there for this one."

"Wait, I thought you knew the guy hosting it?" Penny asks.

"I do, I've been to these parties before. But he said to bring another woman so it's an even number of guys and girls."

"So why me?" Penny asks, sighing and leaning forward on her bed.

Leanna sighs, "You're bisexual like I am and we've done stuff together in the past. You seem like the best friend who would do it with me. Besides, think of all the hot guys and girls that will be there."

"I don't know... this whole thing seems a little weird. Even for me."

"Penny, just think of this as a favor to me. If you don't come there'll be an uneven number of guys and girls and I was told this kind of thing works best with an even number. And I know you don't have anything to do tomorrow." Leanna pleads.

Penny sits silent in thought for a moment. "Alright fine. I'll go and hopefully it's as fun as you claim."

Leanna smiles. "Great! You just made this party perfectly balanced!"

"Do I have to wear anything?"

A dirty smile grows on Leanna's face, "Just something you don't mind getting dirty."

Penny feels herself growing wet in anticipation as she and Leanna get out of the car and make their way into the house. "So how do you feel?" Leanna asks.

"Nervous." Penny squeaks, hoping she doesn't sound as nervous as she feels.

Leanna laughs, "Just relax and enjoy it. I'll be doing the same with you." She says, kissing Penny on the cheek quickly before knocking loudly on the wood door. Penny's heart pounds in her chest as the door swings open and Leanna's boyfriend, Steve opens the door.

"Hey babe!" He says, as Leanna and Steve kiss. He extends his hand for Penny to shake. "Glad to see you could come. My one friend just went through a break up and this seemed like a good way to get him through it. You and him will be partnered up."

"Partnered up?" Penny asks.

"Just for some get to know you stuff before the main event." Steve replies, motioning for the two women to come inside. The girls follow his lead through the small house into the kitchen. Inside are three couples and one muscular dark haired man standing off to the side. When the trio walk in, those already in the room turn to look at the newcomers. They all go around in a circle and introduce themselves. There is one Asian couple, one hispanic couple and everyone else is white.

"So Penny, this is going to be your partner, Henry." Leanna says, bringing her friend over to the man standing in the corner. When she gets close, Penny has to remember not to stare. He is a very handsome man, with medium length dark hair, blue eyes and a slight smile on his face as Penny introduces herself. Maybe I should thank Leanna. This guy is hot! She thinks. As the morning wears on, the couples play some games, getting to know each other. Some are with their partner, others are with strangers and soon, Penny starts to feel more comfortable.

At about noon, Stave stands up from the table. "Well, we've had a good time so far but how does some fun sound?" A cheer goes up from the assembled group and Penny finds herself among those cheering. Steve looks around at the nine other people and smiles, "Then everyone go find a room and have a bit of fun with their partner before everyone else gets to join in. When you finish, come into the living room where we've set up everything for the party. That's where Leanna and I will be."

With that, couples stand up from the table and make their way into various rooms around the house. Penny and Henry make their way into a small bathroom. "So this is really the room?" Penny asks, turning around and placing a hand on Henry's strong chest.

He shrugs, "I guess we'll just have to make do." Before he leans in and kisses her on the lips. Penny finds herself responding. A whole morning of anticipation and now was the time for release. Penny touches Henry's waist and slowly slides her hands to the middle, working his pants down. She feels a large bulge and thinks, You really tried to set me up here didn't you Leanna? As the two kiss, Henry starts working Penny's clothes off, pulling her shirt up to her shoulders and dropping her tight shorts to the floor.

The two part and both are breathing heavily. Henry smiles and reaches behind Penny's back and unclasps her bra, tossing it onto the floor. Penny looks him up and down, "I want to see you naked." She whispers, her bare breasts pressing into his body before biting his ear. Henry's smile grows as he tosses off his shirt and drops his pants. His large cock springs out and Penny places her hand on it, slowly beginning to stroke his length. "Fuck that's big." She whispers. She drops to her knees and strokes it several more times, aiming it at her mouth. Slowly, Penny puts the tip in her mouth and starts working it up and down.

Henry groans with pleasure. A moment later, Penny pulls away and gasps. "You're really turning me on."

Henry smiles, "You're doing the same."

Penny returns the smile and stands up, dropping her panties to the ground, revealing a trimmed patch of hair just above her slit. "Then why don't you feel how horny I am?" She places a leg up on the sink and spreads her pussy lips, waiting for his cock. Henry moves forward, aiming his cock at her drilling slit. He rubs the head of his cock over her slit several times, teasing her. "Please just fuck me. I'm so horny." She begs.

Henry smiles at her as he places one hand on her hip and uses the other to guide the head of his cock into her slit. Penny groans as his thick member slides partially into her soaking pussy. Henry holds it there for a moment before sliding back out, keeping just the head of his cock inside her. Cupping her breasts, Henry begins to slowly pump in and out of her. Penny's soft moans and heavy breathing fill his ear. He can feel her hot breath on his face as he leans in to kiss her lips. They exchange a passionate kiss as they continue to grind against each other, Henry's large member filling Penny completely. Henry reaches behind Penny and grabs her rear, pulling her closer to him and sinking his cock completely inside her pussy. He holds her there while the two kiss, hands exploring the other's body. Fuck... this is amazing! Penny thinks, loving the feeling of Henry's hands on her body.

"Fuck... that's so big..." She groans when the two of them part. His cock resumes sliding in and out of her body, pulling her lips away each time his thick member slides out.

Henry smiles at her while he slowly slips his cock into and out of her tight hole. "We can always do this again."

Penny feels a smile on her lips, "Make me cum before the main party starts and I'll give you my phone number."

"Deal." Henry says immediately. Henry's hand creeps down and covers the small patch of trimmed hair just above Penny's slit. His fingers find and start to circle her clit. Penny groans with pleasure as Henry works her body. Between his cock filling her completely and his fingers toying with her button, Penny can feel herself being worked to orgasm. "Close aren't you?" Henry grunts.

"Yes." Penny squeaks, the pleasure in her voice undeniable.

"You want to cum all over this dick don't you?" He asks, pulling her close and toying with her body more.

"Fuck yes..." Penny groans, now grinding against his fingers, trying to bring herself to orgasm. Between the sensation inside her vagina and on her clit, Penny is soon brought to a powerful orgasm. "Oh fuck!" She cries out. Her whole body trembles as she cums hard. Henry supports her in his arms as Penny's hot cum coats the length of his cock and her muscles contract and squeeze his cock, trying to force his cum out.

Penny recovers and finds her footing once again. Henry slips his cock out from her sopping wet pussy. Her juices run down his length. Penny smiles and kisses him once again, while her hand strokes his juicy cock. They part and Henry says, "I think you owe me a phone number now."

Penny smiles, "I believe I do." The two kiss once again and enjoy the feeling of each other's bodies.

After a moment of kissing and getting ready to go again, there is a knock on the door. "Are you two going to come join the rest of us or do you want to be left alone?" Leanna asks, her voice muffled by the wood.

Penny sighs, slightly annoyed at being interrupted like this, "Well, shall we?"

"As long as we come back later and finish this." Henry replies, giving Penny's ass one last playful squeeze before turning and opening the door. They make their way to the living room behind Leanna, holding hands the entire way.

15- Penny's Night

"Honey?" Henry asks.

"What? Sorry, I was just thinking about when we first met."

"When we actually first met or what we told the kids?" Henry asks, reaching for his wife's breasts.

"When we actually first met at the party."

Henry chuckles, "That was quite the time. I remember being in that bathroom with you again at the end of it all and you just turn to me and say, 'you know, no one shot a load into me.' Seeing that at the end of the party, when we were both tired, sweaty and smelling like sex was one of the hottest things I've ever heard."

Penny laughs, "And then I left that party with cum in me."

"God, I wish I could go back to that night and just relive that. The two of us alone in that small bathroom, having sex in the corner." Henry adds with a chuckle.

"I think we're a bit more comfortable in here."

"I agree." Henry says, as the two kiss, hands feeling each other's bodies. Penny's hand reaches for her husband's crotch, slowly stroking her husband's hardening cock through his pants. Henry's hands grope his wife's breasts, kneading them through her top. Penny sighs with pleasure as she starts to stroke his cock. The couple quickly become honry from the other's hands. Their kisses become more passionate and they quickly begin to strip off the other's clothes. In between removing clothing, the two make time to kiss. "You still turn me on after all this time." He whispers to Penny.

Penny smiles, "And I still love waking up to you every morning." The two kiss as their nude bodies press together. She strokes her husband's cock several times, guiding the head to between her soft pussy lips. "Fuck me."

Henry smiles and thrusts his hips forward, sinking into Penny. She lets out a soft moan before covering her mouth with her hands, well aware of her children outside their room. Henry slides his cock out of Penny completely before thrusting back in, filling her tight pussy up. "Oh fuck!" She squeaks.

"So much for being quiet." Henry chuckles, pulling out completely then thrusting back into her.

"You like doing that too much to stop you." Penny says between thrusts.

"What if I do this then?" Henry asks, plunging into Penny and starting to thrust in and out of her.

"Fuck... that's even better..." She gasps, rubbing her clit as Henry fucks her. Each impact of his body against Penny's causes her breasts to jiggle. Her soft moans begin to fill the air, even as she tries to contain them. Her moans peak as she reaches orgasm, her pussy coating Henry's member with her hot cum. Breathing heavily, she slides herself off of her husband. "Sorry, but that's just too loud. Roll onto your back for me."

Henry does so and Penny positions herself with her vagina in his face and her mouth on his cock. "Mmmmmhhh..." Henry sighs as Penny takes his cock into her mouth and tastes her own cum off of it. He then buries his mouth in Penny's open and drooling slit, lapping at her sweet juices.

16- Veronica's Night

Veronica crawls into the pull out mattress next to her brother. To her surprise, Pat is still awake. "Quite the day huh?" He asks, rolling onto his side to face her.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"Well, just everything that happened while we were at the springs. All of us getting naked around each other."

"Yeah, that was really something." She says, rolling to face her brother.

"Well, you were the one leading the way." Pat replies.

"Sometimes someone just has to step up and be the first to do it." Veronica replies, suddenly aware of how small the bed is and how close she is to her brother. "And you and dad both really seemed to be enjoying it."

Pat sighs, "You saw that?" Even in the dark room, Veronica can hear embarrassment in his voice.

"You and dad both."

"That's what happens when I'm around hot naked women." Pat blurts out. Did he just...? Veronica thinks. "That's not what I meant..." Pat adds, trying to recover.

"So you think mom and I are hot?" Veronica asks after a brief pause in the conversation.

Pat sighs, "I shouldn't have said anything."

"Well you did and now I want an answer." After a moment of silence, Veronica adds, "So?"

"In a way, I do notice you and mom as attractive women." He finally answers.

"Is that way sexual?" Veronica asks, her heart beating in her chest as she waits for an answer.

"Look... I can't help it. As a guy when you see a sexy woman that's just what happens. I can't stop it." The bed shifts slightly as Pat positions himself closer to his sister. Veronica can feel his legs pressing up against hers. "How do you feel about what happened?"

"It was kind of strange but-" She stops herself, wishing she had stopped talking one word earlier. Fuck!

"But?" Pat asks, noting the obvious pause. "You can tell me, it's not like I have anyone I'm going to tell."

"But it was kind of hot." Veronica admits, partially relieved to get that off her chest and partially ashamed to admit how she really felt about everything. "I know how weird that is to say, but the whole thing was just-" Her words are cut off by a pair of lips pressing against her own. Instantly, a million thoughts shoot through her mind. My brother is kissing me. This is so hot! This is so wrong! Why do I like this? She finds herself kissing back, enjoying the sensation. They part and Veronica's heart beats against her ribs.

"Sorry that was too far-" Pat starts. Veronica silences him by kissing him this time. Every instinct in her body tells her not to, but she chooses to ignore them, focusing only on her pleasure. Her brother's hands creep to her breasts and Veronica moves herself closer, allowing Pat to have easy access. Her brother kneads her breasts through her thin shirt. Veronica traces her own hand down Pat's chest, stopping at his waist.

The siblings part again and Veronica smiles at her brother. "You didn't go too far at all." She whispers, her hand slipping into his pants.

"Oh shit Veronica! Mom and dad are in the next room. What if one of them comes out?"

"Then we better do this under the sheets." She replies, pulling them over their bodies. "They'll never see if we just use our hands." A shudder goes through her body as her hand strokes her brother's length through his boxers. That is a big dick! Pat pulls up Veronica's shirt and unclasps her bra. Veronica sighs with pleasure as his hands find her small mounds, playfully squeezing them and rubbing her nipples.

"You like that?" Pat asks.

"Go lower and feel for yourself." Veronica replies, a smile on her face. Henry tentatively slides his hand down his sister's toned stomach. Veronica shudders as his fingers leave a trail of goosebumps down her body. His hands slip below her shorts and panties, onto her wet slit. Pat traces over Veronica's opening several times, feeling her juicy pussy. After debating for a moment he slips a finger into her and Veronica moans softly with pleasure. "That feels so good..." She moans in his ear as his fingers probe her body.

"Your soaking wet." Pat whispers back, slipping a second finger into her pussy. Veronica moans softly and presses her pelvis forward, encouraging him. She strokes his cock faster now. She inches herself closer to Pat, the tip of his cock just an inch from her waiting sex. Her breathing grows heavy and her heart beats quickly as she prepares to move herself onto her brother's cock. "No." Pat says to her, his fingers still pumping in and out of her slick hole.

"Why not?" Veronica asks. "We both want this."

"I know, but we could find time when we can get away from mom and dad."

Veronica sighs angrily, knowing Pat is right. "Fine. But tomorrow you'll owe me."

Pat kisses her lips once again, sliding his fingers out of Veronica's slick hole and rubbing her clit. "Then I'll make it worth it for you tomorrow."

"I can't wait!" Veronica replies, slowing down her pumping of her brother's member. The two kiss once again, Veronica's head filling with thoughts of the next day. She feels herself growing hornier with anticipation of what is to come. She and her brother continue to kiss and play with the other's body. Pat's cock stiffens in her hand as she feels he is about to cum. Veronica pulls away from him and takes the head of his cock in her mouth. A second later, Pat groans as his cock begins to twitch in her mouth. His salty cum fills the teen's mouth and after he finishes, she pulls away and swallows it all.

Pat sighs with pleasure. "Where'd you learn that?"

Veronica just smiles, "I have to have some secrets." She replies, reaching for her clothes and quickly putting them back on.

17- The Next Day

The day passes slowly for Veronica, between the drive to the next campsite and the anticipation of forbidden sex make it hard for her to stay focused on what is happening around her. During each step of the family hike, Veronica can feel herself growing hornier, having to resist from slipping a hand into her leggings multiple times. Finally, the family hike is almost over and Veronica whispers to Pat, "I hope you're ready to keep your promise."

Pat just smiles, "I am if you are."

"Then let's change and go out to that waterfall we passed earlier. Our parents won't look for us out there."

"Sounds like a good time to me." Pat reples as the four walk back up to their RV. "I think Veronica and I want to go back to the waterfall for a bit to cool off." Pat says to Penny and Henry.

"Just be back at like seven or so for dinner." Henry replies, opening the door and motioning for the rest of the family to go inside. Pat quickly heads for the bathroom, grabbing a bathing suit out of his bag on the way. Veronica looks through her own suitcase, finding her skimpiest bikini she had packed, a new one Ashley had encouraged her to buy when they were at the mall. She pulls out a silver colored top and the matching bottoms. The bathroom door swings open and Pat steps out. Veronica enters and undresses, looking at her naked body in the mirror, smiling to herself. She grabs her breasts and kneads them between her hands. Slipping one hand down her stomach, her finger brushes over the soft folds of her vagina. Veronica shudders as she feels her wet pussy.