The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," barked Nigel. "Better hurry up. Your three hours can start when you get yourself back here ready to start working."

As she trudged back to her room, Anna's mind reeled. Shit shit shit! She only had one set of bathers - she'd thrown out her other ones a week ago when she'd bought her new bikini. Her new, tight, revealing bikini that she'd meant as a surprise for her boyfriend when they had some time alone at her parents pool.

Back in her room, she tried them on again, she felt sick. There was absolutely nothing modest about them - that's why she'd chosen them, to show off to Dave! Her nipples were clearly prominent, and the triangle of red material that was supposed to cover each boob left plenty of her soft breasts nakedly visible. The amount of cleavage would send any man into a spin! The only part of the bikini that covered flesh effectively was the underside, but that only served to hold her full breasts firmly up and prominent, while also ensuring they were held tightly together to give that mouth watering cleavage she knew Dave drooled over. Except it wouldn't be Dave who she'd be wearing them for! As if that wasn't bad enough, the bikini bottoms really clung to her round ass, showing off its perfect shaped figure.

Resigned, she quickly pulled a tee shirt and shorts over the top of the bikini (no point in walking next door in only her bathers), grabbed a change of clothes and went back next-door.

***

"You can leave your stuff over there," Nigel instructed when Anna was standing in his backyard again, pointing to a stool over by the back door.

He watched as the fit blonde walked to where he instructed and set down her spare clothes. She then paused, glanced at him then quickly away again, clearly uneasy about stripping down to her bathers with him standing there. As much as he wanted to watch the busty nineteen year old strip off for him, Nigel exercised a not-insignificant amount of self restraint: he turned his back politely, giving her the semblance of privacy.

A few moments later, he heard her soft footsteps walking up behind him. Instead of turning, he let her come alongside him. When she reached him, he glanced over at her: it took all his self control not to openly stare. She had her arms folded in front of her protectively in a vain attempt to cover herself. The red bikini left plenty of her full, ripe breasts open on display, and also pushed them forwards and together. Her smooth tanned skin held a slight sheen and while he guessed that she'd already rubbed on sun lotion there were also a few beads of sweat on her brow. The fitted bikini bottoms somehow made her perfect ass seem even more round and delicious. As his cock twitched and began to swell in his shorts, it was all he could do to stop himself reaching out a hand that very instant.

The beautiful blonde shifted uncomfortably next to him, and Nigel tore his gaze away, hoping that it hadn't been obvious that he'd been soaking in her stunning figure.

Clearing his throat, Nigel broke the silence, "So, if you can just set all the chairs in the sun over there to dry. Once you've done that, come find me and I'll let you know what to work on next. I'll be in the office - I need to go over the security footage from last night before I send it to the Sergeant Miles."

He saw the innocent nineteen-year-old tense at the mention of the police. Good, he thought, she's still nervous about that threat.

"Yep, ok," the blonde responded quietly, but she made no move towards the pool, clearly waiting for Nigel to head inside before lowering herself into the cool sparkly water.

Reluctantly, Nigel decided to give her some space this time - there was no point freaking her out before he had a chance to spring the final part of his trap. Besides, one of the security cameras was conveniently angled directly at the pool - he could watch her from the comfort of his office. He turned silently and walked inside.

***

When the door closed behind Mr Barassi, Anna let out a breath she hadn't realised she had been holding. She'd never felt so exposed or uncomfortable in her life, standing there in her bikini next to her neighbour, alone in his backyard. She'd never really spoken to him before, but standing there vulnerable like that she realised that he was a good foot taller than she was and seemed muscled: he would be easily able to overpower her. Though he'd tried to hide it, there had been no mistaking the hungry look in his eyes when he'd glanced sideways at her. She was used to getting stares from men, and secretly enjoyed it, but alone in his backyard was another thing altogether. Still, he had gone inside now, leaving her to go about her chore.

She stepped forwards, and sat down at the edge of the pool. The water was welcomingly cool on a hot day like today. She let out a sigh. Maybe this wouldn't be too bad after all... with no one else around it was kind of like hanging out in her own backyard pool on a hot day. The tanned blonde slipped gracefully into the water and dove under, taking a moment to enjoy the cool relief from the hot sun.

After a few brief moments to herself, Anna set to work. It wasn't hard per se, but neither was it easy, untangling the deck chairs one by one in the pool, swimming and dragging them to the edge, then trying to force them over the side. On a number of occasions she had to dive down to untangle an arm or cushion strap that was caught to another chair beneath the surface.

Caught up in her job, the innocent blonde didn't notice the surveillance camera mounted half hidden on a far corner of the house. Neither did she notice the brief movement over by the door, as Nigel quickly slipped outside, then back inside just as quick.

It was about three quarters of an hour later that Anna finally had the last chair out of the pool and sitting on the lawn in the sun drying off. Relieved to have the pool work behind her, she padded over to the back door to slip back into the security of her clothes before finding Nigel to get her next task.

However, as she approached the stool where she'd left her clothes, her stomach dropped and an uneasy feeling settled over her: her clothes were gone. Frantically, she looked around, naively hoping they'd just been moved nearby, but they were nowhere to be seen.

What the hell, she thought. Why would they have been moved? Where the fuck are they? Nigel must have moved them for some reason, then forgotten to put them back, she reasoned. Her innocent mind refused to consider any other possibility.

The distressed blonde paced back and forth several times, trying to think of what she should do. Should she sneak back home? Should she try to find a towel or clothes in Mr Barassi's house? She didn't think that was a good idea - he might get furious if he caught her snooping around.

In the end, she decided that she would quickly run back home, get changed, then come back to finish her work. She opened the back door quietly, and slipped inside. Still dripping wet from the pool, she tiptoed quietly for the front of the house, heart pounding and praying that her host was still holed up in his study.

As she rounded the corner from the kitchen she could see the front door. Almost there, she thought.

Suddenly, she heard Mr Barassi's voice call out from a room somewhere behind her.

"Anna, if you've finished, please come into my office."

Her heart froze. Shit. Shit shit! She was standing inside her neighbour's house, still dripping wet from the pool, wearing only her bikini, and he'd chosen that moment to call her into his office! The panicking innocent blonde desperately scanned for a blanket or a towel, anything, to cover herself, but the kitchen and living room were bare of any helpful garments.

Mind racing, she tentatively called back, "Um, I'm so sorry Mr Barassi, but I seem to have left my change of clothes back home. I'll just run over and get dressed."

She closed her eyes and prayed for a favourable response; there was a momentary pause before he responded.

"My office, Anna," the voice called back.

Shit! Shit!

"Please Mr Barassi, I'll only be a few minutes then I'll be right back!"

"Now!"

Defeated, the dripping blonde followed the command.

***

Nigel's heart raced. This was it. He still didn't know if he really had the guts to follow through with his plan - it was blackmail at its worst, and he could get into serious trouble if things went pear shaped. Jail time, almost certainly.

He quickly minimised the window on his computer that had his recently added (this morning) indoor video cameras. He'd rigged various rooms with numerous cameras at different angles, and had been watching Anna carefully make her way to the front door. As he heard his young guest's tentative footsteps approach, he spun his office chair around to face the doorway, and his breath caught in his throat. All doubt, all thought of backing out, was swept aside the instant he laid eyes on the young woman nervously entering his office.

Despite her best efforts to cover herself with her arms, Nigel still got enough of an eye-full to turn his blood hot. Her full breasts wobbled inside the bikini as she walked, beads of water still trickling down the delicious cleavage from her wet hair. Her long athletic legs and smooth stomach were only meters away, and finally without any fabric for protection. Her round ass swayed beneath her narrow waist as she walked forwards. Her pretty face was etched with innocent concern and trepidation.

Eyes darting around the room, she nervously spoke, "Um, Mr Barassi, I'd feel much more comfortable if I could quickly run home and get dressed properly. I feel... this isn't... I really should dress properly."

Nigel smiled. Fuck, but she was cute when she was nervous!

"Soon. But first, I need you to take a look at some of my security footage."

The blonde shifted uneasily, "Umm, ok..."

Nigel reached over and clicked play on one pre-selected video file. It was a 5-minute clip of his footage last night showing multiple drug trades taking place in Anna's parents home. He watched intently as the young blonde realised what had been happening, her nervousness at being dressed only in her bathers seemed to fall away forgotten, she leaned forwards towards the screen, disbelief and worry clear on her pretty, petite face.

"Oh shit..." she whispered as the clip ended.

Nigel chuckled mirthlessly. "Yes, that's one way to put it. What do you make of it?"

"Um, well someone was... well... selling drugs," the last bit came out all in a rush.

Nigel leaned forwards. "That's exactly what is happening. Imagine if the police knew? It is a serious offence to be involved with selling drugs isn't it?"

"Yes but, but I didn't know it was happening!" Anna cried defensively. "I don't even know who they are!"

Nigel smiled wickedly. "Are you positive? Are you absolutely sure? Because they're in your house, in the room next to your bedroom, at your birthday party. I think the police would at the very least look for any association you may have with these dealers. If they could find a link, I'm sure they'd count you as a key part of the gang, possibly even the ringleader, selling the illegal substance."

"No no no! I definitely don't know who they are! I've never met them before! Please Mr Barassi, please you have to believe me!"

The sight of the beautiful blonde practically begging him sent electric excitement through Nigel. Time to push on.

"Very well. I could almost believe you... except..." he let himself trail off.

"Except what?"

"Except for this," Nigel clicked on the next video clip.

***

As the second video started to play, Anna's world seemed to unravel. Her heart began to beat, her hands grew sweaty, and her mind span, but she was incapable of anything other than watching the scene unfold in horror. She watched with a strange sense of deja vu as one of the dealers entered her room. She felt afraid when the dealer approached her sleeping body, sprawled on the bed. When his hands began groping her, she felt violated, yet was surprised to see that she offered no struggle when she began to wake up. When she opened her mouth and let the stiff cock in, she wanted to scream and run, but she was unable to move a muscle. To her horror, she saw her body respond to the dealer's touch, her hips were gyrating and she, surprisingly, seemed eager to participate.

When the scene reached its climax, the dealer erupting his cum down her throat Anna watches in utter horror as her recording thrashed about frantically trying to make herself cum, actually crying out pleading with the dealer to make her cum, Anna sunk to her knees shaking.

"No," she whispered. "No no no."

She felt hollow. She felt violated and used. Yet she was far more shaken by seeing herself acting completely willingly, even begging the dealer to finish herself off. She couldn't comprehend how she could have acted like that, with a complete stranger no less!

She heard Nigel Barassi clear his throat and looked up at him with round eyes, she'd all but forgotten that he was there. She was suddenly hit with a fresh wave of shame and embarrassment when she realised her neighbour had recorded the scene, but also seen it!

When he spoke, it was in a cold, businesslike manner. "As I'm sure you will realise, if the police were to see those two clips, they would not only know that drugs were being sold last night at your parents' house, they would also know that you implicitly, and intimately, know the dealers on a personal level. I would imagine that it would be very compelling evidence for you to be charged with equal crimes as the dealers themselves."

Anna felt tears welling in her eyes. How could things have turned out so horribly wrong for her? She wasn't a criminal! If anything, she was the victim! But the video footage, played like that, painted a very different picture to how she saw herself.

"Please Mr Barassi, you have to -"

Nigel cut her off curtly. "You will address me as 'sir'."

The teenager's head snapped up in surprise, "What?"

"You heard me the first time."

Unsure where this was headed, Anna continued, "Please... sir... please, I didn't know what was happening, I've never been involved with drugs in any way."

"After last night, and that video footage, you expect me to believe that pathetic excuse?" Nigel responded coldly.

"Please, please don't show the police, or my parents, I'll do anything! Please!"

Nigel sat back, clearly considering. "Anything, you say?"

Something in his voice made Anna feel uneasy, but she was too afraid of the damage the videos could cause to listen to the silent warning in her mind.

"Yes, anything," she whispered.

"Until you've finished cleaning up the mess from last night?"

"Y-yes, Mr Barassi. Just please -"

"That's 'sir' to you, remember?"

"Umm, ok... um sir... just please don't show anyone!"

"Very well. I accept your offer. Come here." He snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor directly in front of him.

Anna jumped at the sharpness of the command. She hesitated a moment, but then began to stand.

"I didn't say you could stand," Nigel snapped.

"But I -"

"Are all blondes this thick?" Nigel scolded, and Anna felt herself blush with anger. "No arguments or our deal is off."

Reluctantly, Anna obeyed. She knelt back down, then crawled forwards, acutely aware of how ridiculous the situation was. She was dressed only in her bikini, and was crawling across the floor to her older neighbour! The young woman could feel her full breasts hanging down from her chest, swaying as she moved. This is hardly appropriate! She thought.

She stopped when she reached the point that Nigel had pointed to. It was uncomfortably close to him - her head was only a foot away from his crotch, and his legs were spread wide on his office chair. A part of her screamed for her to get up and run - but she was bound by fear of the video threat.

"Very good. Now, you'll give me the same treatment you gave that young man in the video." Nigel's tone was hard and matter-of-fact like.

"What? No way you pervert!" Anna replied, disgusted at the mere suggestion.

She pulled back and made to stand, but was not quick enough. Nigel caught her wrist and with an iron grip, he roughly twisted her arm in the same motion as pulling her wrist down to the floor. Sharp pain shot through her elbow and shoulder as she was yanked forwards and down. Anna looked up with a look of mixed surprise, fury and terror. As she struggled to free her arm, Nigel leant forwards until their faces almost touched, she could see an animalistic hunger in his cold eyes.

"Let me make this absolutely clear, you little bitch," Nigel hissed. "That's your first and only warning. Displease me again and you'll be punished. You will do exactly as I say, and you will do it well, or your pretty little ass will be going straight to jail. Do you fucking understand?"

"Let go of me you sicko! I'll never do anything like that!" Anna struggled to pull her hand from his grip, but to no avail.

For a moment, Nigel didn't reply. Then, suddenly, he let go of her wrist. With the sudden loss of resistance, Anna overbalanced and toppled backwards, landing with a surprised *ooofff* on her ass in an awkward position, legs spread with one foot tucked under her ass uncomfortably, and her arms thrown backwards to catch herself. Nigel was leering down at her, openly staring at her scarcely clad body - Anna felt a fresh wave of anger and embarrassment. What the hell was he thinking! Surely he knew that she wouldn't just let this suggestion slide - she'd be going straight to the police to report him!

But Nigel seemed as cold as ever. "Fine. Head home. Go on, you're free to go, I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do." Anna stared at him in open disbelief, but before she could figure out his sudden change of tact, he continued. "Me though. I'm calling the police station right this instant. It just so happens I have a good friendship with Sergeant Miles, whom you met this morning. By the time he answers his phone I will have sent those two videos to his personal, and work, emails. I hope you enjoy your stay in jail." He paused, staring down at her. "You can change my mind, of course, if... if your pretty little mouth is wrapped around my cock before reception puts me through to his desk, then I will hold off from sending the videos for now. Your choice, princess."

And with that, he reached over, picked up his mobile, and began dialling a number.

Anna's mind reeled. What the hell was happening? Surely this was all some sick joke!

"Mr Barassi, please I -" she cut off as she heard the phone ringing on the other end of the line - he was dead serious.

How could things have come to this! She was a smart, rich young woman, with a good sense of independence - there was no way she was going to let some horrible older man use her like that! She had always hated the idea of blowjobs, and had made as much clear to both her current and previous boyfriend.

A ladies voice answered the phone, and Nigel explained that he wanted to talk to Sergeant Miles. The receptionist confirmed the Sergeant was in the office but was just in a meeting with another officer, and asked if Nigel would like to hold the line or call back. Nigel opted to hold the line.

But, as much as Anna hated the idea of caving to her neighbour's unreasonable demands, the thought of going to jail absolutely terrified her. Not to mention having the criminal record would haunt her for the rest of her life! What would her parents think? Their anger and disappointment was possibly worse than the actual jail threat.

She even spared a thought for her boyfriend Dave; would he still like her if she went to jail? Surely he'd leave her if he found out the reasoning why - that she'd sucked off a drug dealer while he was trying to protect her! But what would he, or her parents, think if they found out she'd let her neighbour bully her into more perverse acts? She felt sick to her core with turmoil.