The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every part of her screamed for her to stop him, to turn around and slap his hands away, to turn and run. But, she knew what would happen in response, and her fear of both the police and the threat of further punishment kept her rooted to the spot.

A moment later, Nigel was lifting one ankle then the other to free panties and he carelessly tossed her final piece of protection aside. She felt totally exposed before him, totally at his mercy. She was completely naked, legs spread and bent at the waist, in her neighbour's house! It was utterly humiliating!

"There, that feels better doesn't it?"

Anna finally found some nerve again.

"No, no it really doesn't! This is totally inappropriate!" But, despite her outburst, Anna was still too afraid to move.

Nigel sighed. "You've been doing so well, but things can get a whole lot worse for you. Let's try that again. It feels better doesn't it?"

She gasped as he roughly twisted her nipple again.

"Yes sir, it feels better."

"Good girl. Someone as stunningly beautiful as you should be proud to show off your amazing body, not hiding it. You like displaying yourself properly to me don't you?"

Silently Anna screamed, No I fucking don't you sicko! He pinched her nipple harder still, so she blurted out a reply she knew would lessen the pain, even though it made her feel sick to the core.

"Yes sir, I like displaying myself for you."

"Much better," Nigel said smugly.

Asshole! Fucking asshole!

"Now, you've pleased me with how you've gotten through your punishment so far. Get through the next 10 without a hiccup, and I'm prepared to go a lot easier on you for the last 10. How does that sound?"

"That's... I... thank you sir," Anna replied, unsure what he meant by 'easier'.

But at the next blow, Anna screamed louder than ever. Although no harder than any other strike, this time the belt was angled across both her now-red buttocks at once, and given her compromising stance, this caused the belt to make contact with the lips of her vagina. While the vaginal contact was only light (her bum took the force out of the belt) her super sensitive pussy reacted electrically, sending jolts through her entire body.

Oh fuck! Oh hell no! Not that!

As the next blows rained down in similar fashion, Anna became overwhelmed by the bombardment of mixed stimulation. Sharp pain on her bum cheeks, horribly erotic tingling on her exposed pussy, and the continued assault on her tits began smothering out everything else from existence.

Her sharp cries of pain began openly and uncontrollably tapering out into long deep moans as her unwanted arousal took hold. Horrified, she knew her body was descending into aroused lust. Mortified, she knew her pussy had started getting wet again. This time there was no chance that Nigel would not notice. She was distantly aware that her hips had started acting on their own, pushing back at the belt as it rested across her ass after each stroke as though desperately seeking yet more stimulation.

She barely remembered thanking her assailant for her punishment the next two times, but she did, and finally, thankfully, the blows stopped. Anna was left shaking and openly sobbing, completely overcome by the combination of pain, erotic stimulation and pure humiliation.

***

Nigel could feel his heart thumping in his chest. He'd expected to enjoy disciplining his young neighbour with his belt, but even he hadn't predicted how utterly she'd be overwhelmed. Her chest shook as she sobbed and moaned, causing her ripe boobs to sway teasingly. That perfectly round ass of hers was now actually pushing back at the belt as though it had a mind of its own. But the best part of all was that Nigel could clearly see, and smell, that her exposed and vulnerable pussy was now soaking wet. Whether she liked it or not, he was taking her to that place of deep, uncontrollable lust that he'd witnessed her reach the day before.

But, despite his strong urge to try taking her sweet, succulent pussy right there and then, Nigel decided to stick to his plan. The next phase of punishment would be by far the most exciting, and after that he had another surprise for her before he finally claimed her pussy.

Standing directly behind her so his rock hard cock was only centimetres from her dripping pussy, Nigel said, "I'll go gentler on you now. Stand up straight for me."

As she obeyed, Nigel slipped his hands around her and cupped both her deliciously full breasts. Standing close and looking over her shoulder from behind, he admired how the succulent flesh moulded to his touch. Her lips were parted and eyes closed and a soft sigh escaped her lips. He let his hands trace down her flat stomach, feeling the silky smooth skin under his fingers, before resting them on her hips.

"You did well. You've made me very pleased with how you've taken your punishment so far. Follow me."

Keeping one hand wrapped around her back, he guided her around to the front of the couch, where he sat down in the middle of the 3-seater.

"We'll finish your punishment with a good old fashioned spanking. Lie across my lap."

The young blonde froze again, eyes wide and unsure, clearly uncomfortable - she was probably wishing that he'd continue with the belt.

"Please sir, I -"

"Now!" Nigel barked.

Excited, he watched as she reluctantly moved forwards and awkwardly crawled across his lap. She was careful to stay in a kneeling position, so as to avoid touching him, but Nigel placed a hand on her lower back and pushed her down. As he felt the warm weight of her abdomen rest on his lap, Nigel's cock twitched and strained against his jeans. The nineteen year old beauty shifted awkwardly, clearly uncomfortable at the feeling of his cock pressing against her tummy, but that only served to make him grow harder still.

Nigel began guiding her to reposition. "Shuffle forwards a bit, that's it." Her hips were now perfectly in the middle of his lap, and Nigel could feel his hard cock pressing into her crotch area. "Push up on your forearms, yea there we go." He admired the curve in her back and the way her boobs hung, tits gently resting on the couch. "Push your bum up a bit, yes perfect." That bubble butt was now sitting awesomely round in his lap.

Nigel rested one hand in her round ass and gently began massaging it, the other slipped forwards again and resumed massaging her breasts. She squirmed under his touch, which in turn teased his cock further, making it twitch and strain as it pressed into the gap between her thighs.

Raising his hand, Nigel began spanking that perfect, tanned ass that lay waiting in his lap, mirroring his technique from earlier, but now using his hand instead of the belt

***

Anna could feel Nigel's hard pole pressing into her, could feel it twitch with excitement every time she squirmed in his lap. The feeling of a stiff cock pressing against her like that seemed to turn her on as much as she was revolted the situation. She had no idea how he could be hard again after she'd all but drained him earlier, but it was, and a part of her knew that she'd have to make him cum again before the day was done.

From the very first slap, Anna knew things were getting dangerously out of hand, but she had no idea how to stop it. Nigel's large hand used the same technique he had just been using with the belt, but although he struck softer, it was a thousand times worse. With every slap, a part of his hand would make light contact with her vagina. He would let the hand linger there for a few moments and the coarse skin sent waves of pleasure deep inside her. She seemingly could no longer control her body, and her ass would push and wriggle back at his hand eagerly. Her breathing was growing heavy under the relentless, repeated stimulation.

Her unsolicited moans after each slap were getting louder, hungrier, in her throat even as she tried to stop them; she simply couldn't help it.

Almost there, she told herself. It's almost over. Just a bit more and I can tell him to fuck off. She clung to the naive thoughts like a lifeline.

After the fifth spank, Anna forced herself to dutifully thank him, and this time she wasn't sure if it was, partially at least, genuine.

"Ahh... Thank you sir. Thank you for punishing me for not swallowing all your cum earlier."

This time, Nigel let his hand linger longer still, and when he drew it away, he traced his fingertips lightly across the length of her slit. Anna involuntarily moaned and felt her hips buck upwards, seeking his hand. The next few slaps followed a similar pattern, until finally, the final blow landed.

"Thank you sir, I deserved that for lying to you about being wet earlier."

Desperate to get away to escape, to get herself under her own control again, Anna tried to pull herself up, but Nigel firmly held her in place.

"Very good. Have you learnt your lesson?"

"Yes sir, yes I have," she replied. "Please, please let me go now!"

"Soon, soon," he said reassuringly. "I just want you to answer a few questions for me. No lying now, we know what happens to liars don't we?"

"Yes sir. But please, can I at least stand up?" Please please please!! She was desperate to get away.

"No, I actually think you're perfect as you are."

Anna let out a whimper, she felt so prone like this, so at his mercy. It was terrifying, humiliating and exciting all at the same time.

"Tell me, are you wet now?" Nigel asked, as his hands continued to grope her breast and ass.

Fucking asshole! she thought. He fucking knows the answer! He just wants to completely humiliate me!

But, at the same time, she desperately wanted the punishment to end. Her bum felt raw! She probably wouldn't be able to sit comfortably for days!

Resigned, she replied, "Yes sir."

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir, I'm wet now."

"Oh, and why is that?"

Horrified, Anna grasped for words, "Because... because..." but she couldn't finish.

Squeezing her roughly so she started squirming again, Nigel said, "You're wet because you're a horny little slut who enjoyed her spanking. Say it!"

No! Don't say it! she desperately cried to herself. But it was no use. The police, the fear of more punishment, and the humiliation overwhelmed her as she spoke.

"I...I'm wet because I'm... I'm a horny little slut who enjoyed her spanking."

"There we go. Well done. I think you deserve a reward after all that." His fingers brushed her pussy again, hinting, and Anna froze.

Shit! No please not that!

She didn't think she could bear it if he started touching her there! She was so sensitive now that she doubted she'd be able to maintain what little composure she had left.

Please, anything but that!

***

Nigel paused, weighing up different options, aware that the fit blonde laying across his lap was holding her breath in nervous anticipation. Was she ready, or would she bail and panic if he tried pushing her over the final hurdle? If she fought, was he ready to force the issue and risk the consequences? In the end, he finally decided for the cautious approach. After all, he had time enough for a short delay.

"Suck my cock," he commanded.

To his shock, the blonde nineteen year old jumped eagerly to obey. What's come over her, he wondered. Then he realised that she'd been afraid he would say something that involved further stimulation of her wet pussy - she was so torn and humiliated by her own arousal.

As she settled on her knees in front of him and began obediently unzipping his pants for the second time, Nigel smiled wickedly, but waited until she had pulled his pants down to his ankles.

"Up here," he said, patting the couch next to him.

The pretty blonde paused, clearly thrown off balance, but she complied, slipping into a seating position next to him. As she sat down, he noticed her wince in discomfort. Get used to it, he thought, you'll be sore for days.

The young blonde reached out and held his cock in one of her small petite hands. Squeezing firmly, she began stroking the bottom half of the thick shaft as she slowly leaned forwards. As Nigel felt her take his cock into her warm, moist mouth, he let out a groan of satisfaction. Fuck, but it felt good to have this little slut jumping to suck his clock. He settled back to enjoy himself for a few minutes.

***

This time, Anna knew what was expected of her and she had a better idea what techniques worked best on the throbbing cock. Plus, she had significant motivation to bring this to an end quickly: she simply couldn't afford for it to drag out, lest he decided to try something else.

She sucked and slurped on the thick veiny cock enthusiastically, swirling her tongue this way and that. She used one hand to vigorously pump his thick shaft as fast as she could manage, while her other reached down and began massaging and tugging on his oversized ball sack.

She heard him begin to groan with satisfaction above her, his hips began to rock in tempo with her. Please just make it quick, she pleaded silently.

One of Nigel's hands began stroking her hair, brushing it out of her eyes. She looked up at him and was pleased to see he was breathing heavily and his face twisted in pleasure.

Then he used his other hand to begin repositioning her. At first alarmed, she realised it would be a more comfortable position for her. Now instead of sitting and leaning over, she was kneeling next to him, resting one forearm on his thigh for support.

"That's it, yea just like that," Nigel said encouragingly, and Anna took heart: hopefully that meant he would cum soon.

Suddenly, to her horror, she felt a hand reach back and lay on the top of her ass, dangerously close to her love hole. She picked up the pace that she sucked on his cock, hoping to distract him, but instead, the hand slid down and she felt his fingers slide across her dripping pussy. The open, direct contact sent a wave of pleasure through her, and she gasped, jerking off his cock and looked up in surprise.

"Yes, I thought you might like that," Nigel smirked.

"No, stop!" Anna refuted, feeling violated. "I don't want-"

"Shut up, I didn't say you could speak," Nigel snapped. "And besides, your pussy is dripping. You need this, whether you acknowledge it or not."

His fingers began gently stroking her pussy lips, and she squeezed her eyes shut, trying desperately to ignore the arousing sensations. But it was no use. His fingers expertly slid and rubbed their way across her mound, and she felt her heartbeat quickening and her need grow.

No! Fight it! she cried silently.

"Keep sucking my cock," Nigel said, and Anna obeyed.

She put everything she had into the blowjob, every move and every trick, clinging to the hope that she could finish him off before he brought her down to another degrading level. For a second time today, she wondered how he could withstand her desperate performance without blowing his load. Neither her ex nor her current boyfriend would have lasted 10seconds of what she was doing to this huge cock.

"Ahhhh, yea just like that slut," Nigel said.

As she heard Nigel's breathing grow ragged she hoped he was nearing his climax. Yet, at the same time, Anna was aware that she was slowly being forced down the same path. His fingers flicked and rubbed her clit and soon her own moans were involuntarily joining his. Her hips were grinding back into his hand on their own accord. It soon became apparent that Nigel was paying close attention to her reactions: he began to learn exactly how and where she liked to be rubbed, and he began honing his technique.

"Hmmmm-aaahhhhh," Anna moaned around the thick cock that stuffed her mouth.

***

Nigel knew both himself and his young neighbour were both approaching their climax. If things continued like this much longer, it wasn't a matter of *if* each of them would cum, but rather, who would cum first. It turned him on to know he could force this young nineteen year old to orgasm despite her wishes. But, despite his strong desire to fill her mouth with his thick seed for a second time today, he had a bigger goal.

Still rubbing her clit with careful attention, he pulled her head off his cock.

"Why are you wet, slut?"

"I'm not - ahhhhhh - not a slut!" she spat back defiantly.

"If you're not a slut, why is your cunt dripping wet?" Nigel chuckled, still fingering her.

"I don't want it - ahhhh - you're forcing me!"

"No, this whole thing is your choice and you know it. You can walk right out of here this instant if you want. But you won't. You can't, can you? You need this, don't you?"

"N-no! Ahhahhhhh... no I won't!"

"Just admit it. You're pussy is wet because you need to cum! Say it, and I'll make this all end."

She looked up at him, fear, desperation and a deep hunger all twisted together on her pretty face.

"No, never." It came out as a whisper.

"We'll see," Nigel said smugly. "Time to swap."

***

Swap?

It took Anna a few moments to process. Nigel quickly repositioned her so she was lying back on the couch and then he knelt down by her feet. It wasn't until he pried her knees apart and began kissing the insides of her thighs that his intentions finally registered.

"Oh hell no!" She cried, and tried to slam her thighs together to block him out.

But it was no use, with powerful arms he forced her knees wide and continued kissing her soft legs, each kiss working it's way further up her leg. She squirmed and tried to push his head away with her hands, but he was too strong.

"No! Stop please!"

Nigel paused and she saw him stare directly at her exposed pussy, drinking in the sight hungrily.

"That's a beautiful cunt you have slut," he said, and Anna felt her face burning with shame - how could she let this man stare at her like that!

"Stop! I don't want - ohhhhhhhh!"

Her protest died off into a surprised gasp as he lightly flicked his tongue across her pussy lips. Before she had time to recover from her initial shock, Nigel had buried his face into her pussy in a merciless assault. The innocent teen, who had never been on the receiving end of oral sex, felt her world explode into overwhelming sensations as her unwanted partner licked and sucked at her dripping cunt.

"Ohhhh! Aaahhhh!!"

She felt Nigel's slick tongue deftly sliding in-between her pussy lips, teasing at going further but not actually pushing through. It flicked this way and that, swirling around her lobes then between them. She'd never experienced anything like this before, she'd never even imagined oral sex could feel so good!

"Hhmmaaaaa... please..."

A distant part of her desperately tried to seize control of herself: stop this, don't give in to him, the voice yelled. She feebly tried to push his head back, tried to squirm away from him, but her body seemed unable of meaningful resistance.

"Please...ahhhh... stop... ahhahhaa... please... ohhh... I... don't want... ahhh"

You need to stop him now! She desperately shouted to herself, and regained enough to scoot herself backwards on the couch. But, even as the thought came, Nigel expertly increased his tempo, his tongue now exploring her pussy at incredible speed.

"Aaahhhh... nooo... ahhhh... please... ahhhhhh."

Her moans were getting louder and Anna felt resistance being stripped away from her. Her heart rate was rapidly increasing and she was vaguely aware that her hips were ever so slightly pushing back at Nigel probing tongue. She knew where this was headed. Her body, which had been sexually teased and frustrated for the past day, was rapidly heading towards its climax.

Fight it! She begged, even as her moans grew louder still. Please fight it!

Nigel's hands snaked up her body, exploring her curves. The light, deft touch released still more arousing stimulation in her needy young body. He then guided her own hands up to her sensitive tits, and despite herself Anna began rolling her erect nipples between her fingers. Her arousal was rocketing out of control. Nigel's larger hands continued to dance across her silky skin extracting more arousal from her young body.