The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the woman's voice was on the line again, letting Nigel know that the Sergeant was finishing up his meeting and would be back at his desk in a minute. Nigel's free hand moved to his mouse, and in a few clicks, brought up a pre-drafted email, prepared to send.

Anna didn't recall making her decision, but the young blonde scampered forwards and knelt before her neighbour. "Ok, ok, I'll do it," she whispered.

Nigel didn't move, and kept his finger over the 'send' button. In a hard voice, he said "Remember, your mouth sucking my cock or I click send."

Frantically, Anna unzipped his pants and yanked down his underwear, but despite her desperation to save herself from jail, she froze and gasped at the sight of the already hard cock. It was huge. Far larger than either of her boyfriends, it was the kind of cock she'd looked up on the internet. Long, and veiny, with a shiny, bulging head. And it was thick - very thick. An image of her own boyfriend's cock flashed in her mind - compared to this enormous member, Dave's cock seemed like nothing more than a toy.

She tentatively reached out and wrapped one hand around the thick pole. Shocked, she saw that her fingers couldn't even wrap fully around the hard cock. Absently, she stroked it up and down a couple of times, feeling its throbbing hardness in her small petite hand.

Above her Nigel cleared his throat, "I said mouth, not hand, slut."

Brought back from her shock at the size of his cock, Anna felt her face grow hot - humiliated at having shown him such open awe and ashamed that he had called her a slut. She'd always tried so hard to avoid that label!

But, aware that the police officer could answer any second, Anna obeyed, opening her mouth, she took the head of her neighbours throbbing dick into her mouth and began to suck.

***

Nigel groaned as he felt the young blondes full moist lips wrap themselves around the head of his waiting dick. He set his phone down, having already hung up as soon as Anna's hand had gripped his manhood.

He could scarcely believe that his plan had worked, but here he was: sitting in a chair with his desirable blonde neighbour kneeling in front of him, one hand holding his hard cock, while her lips swirled around its tip. He could feel himself growing even harder. Both the sensations of her touch and the feeling of power he had over her turning him on further still. And, it had been particularly satisfying to see her openly taken aback by the size of his erect cock.

That's what a real cock looks like slut, he thought. He couldn't wait to bury it deep inside her tight young pussy.

The nineteen-year-old student was gently pumping his hard shaft with one hand, while her lips were gently kissing the head of his cock. Nigel could tell she was still holding back, still disgusted with herself at the situation. Her eyes were screwed shut as though trying to block out reality, and she wore a slight frown.

That will change, he thought, I know what you really are.

He knew she had a deep sexual desire - he'd seen it multiple times only the day before - and he was determined to bring it out of her. But first, he needed her to submit herself to giving a proper blowjob. He decided to push her.

"What the fuck do you call that?" He said in a cutting voice. "I didn't tell you to kiss the tip. Suck my dick properly, and if I think you're not giving it your 100%, then the deal is off!"

***

Disgusted with herself as much as with what she was being made to do, Anna opened her mouth wider and took in more of the long hard cock. It felt hot and smooth in her mouth, and she could feel the veins throbbing against her moist tongue. When she took in as much as was comfortable she was surprised to see that her hand could still easily grip the part of the shaft that wasn't in her mouth.

How the hell can a cock this long even exist, she wondered.

Although inexperienced at giving blowjobs, Anna had watched her share of porn so she had some idea of what was expected of her, and she was also eager to keep Nigel happy, else he change his mind and send through the incriminating videos.

She began to bob her head up and down on the thick shaft, drawing back until only the head was in her mouth, then gliding down its length until her lips touched her hand. Simultaneously, she began pumping the cock with her hand a fraction faster. She could feel her own saliva starting to run down the hard length, providing lubrication for her hand.

"That's a bit better," Nigel said. "But from now on slut, whenever you are sucking my cock you will look up at me."

Unwilling to test his patience, Anna opened her eyes and looked up at the man whose cock she was sucking. He was watching her intently, clearly savouring the scene, and despite his harsh words, his face was a picture of satisfied pleasure.

"There's a good girl," Nigel encouraged. "Now, use your tongue while you suck my cock - that's it, the better you make the blowjob, the sooner it will end."

As commanded, Anna started swirling her tongue across the cock as she continued to bob up and down. Loud slurping sounds began filling the room and Nigel groaned in pleasure at her improved technique, which further encouraged the young blonde.

What the hell am I doing? she wondered. This is not who I am!! But despite her inner turmoil, she was resigned to the fact that there was only one way out of this mess.

Her hand and head began working faster and faster, eager to finish the ordeal. Based on her very limited experience of her two boyfriends, men couldn't last more than a handful of seconds with a wet mouth sucking on their cock before they would blow their load - surely Nigel wouldn't be far off.

But, despite Anna's very best efforts, the minutes began to draw on, and on. The fit blonde's breathing started to become heavy with exertion. How much more can he take? she wondered as she continued to suck and slurp on the engorged penis. A part of her was actually impressed, and for a fleeting moment she wished that her boyfriend had half the stamina of the older man; then he may actually have been able to bring her to climax yesterday! What would it be like to have a man fuck her with a cock that could last the distance? Feeling guilty, she forced the thought from her mind.

Then Nigel reached a hand forwards and cupped one of her breasts and squeezed the full flesh. Horrified, Anna tried to pull her head away from his cock so she could voice her discomfort, but his other hand was suddenly firmly pushing on the back of her head, ensuring her mouth stayed firmly on his cock. Instead, Anna tried shoving his hand aside but his arm was too strong. When she released his cock to try using two hands to protect her breasts, Nigel responded by pinching her nipple roughly.

"Aaaeee!" The vulnerable blonde tried to squeal in pain and shock, but the hard, fleshy gag that filled her mouth muffled the sound.

As she tried harder to pull his hands off her breast, his grip on her sensitive nipple tightened and twisted. At the same time, he roughly pushed her head down onto his cock, forcing it uncomfortably deep into her throat. Anna gagged and spluttered frantically trying to both pull away from his cock and to pry her tit from his grip, but he was simply too powerful for her.

"Easy there, bitch, easy," Nigel said in a soft yet firm voice. "Don't resist, and put your hands behind your back, or it gets worse."

***

As the busty young woman kneeling in front of him obeyed his command and quickly but reluctantly put her hands behind her back, Nigel felt his control over her grow. He couldn't help but admire the scene: Anna Wade, newly 19, the fit young blonde with smooth tanned skin, full large breasts and a perfect round ass, was kneeling in his office, wearing nothing but her soaking wet bikini, sucking his cock with her pretty lips and wet mouth and was obeying his orders. Fuck!

"Roll your shoulders back, and push your chest forwards" he said, twisting her nipple slightly to emphasise who was in control. The slim blonde whined and quickly obeyed, pushing her chest forwards to display her ripe melons for her tormentor.

"Remember this pose, slut," he said. "Whenever you're on your knees sucking my cock you put your hands behind your back. Disobey, and the videos get sent. Understand?"

"Hmppesshhh," was the only reply his victim could manage as she continued to suck his cock, desperate to keep him happy.

He began guiding her head up and down his throbbing shaft, at a faster tempo than before. At the bottom of each stroke, he forced her to take slightly more of his erect length into her wet, silky mouth. She gagged and spluttered each time, but obediently she remained in her kneeling position. Despite his guidance, she still wasn't able to get any more than half his thick cock into her pretty mouth - but Nigel didn't worry, there would be plenty of time later to break her into deepthroating properly. He let out a groan of pleasure as she continued to swirl her tongue around his cock as she slurped and sucked, innocent green eyes still staring up at him, pleading for his mercy.

"Yea just like that," he encouraged.

With one hand gripping a fist-full of her silky blonde hair, Nigel's other hand finally loosened its grip on her nipple. Mouth still stuffed full with his cock, Anna let out a relieved whimper and thanked him with her wide eyes. But when he then pulled her bikini down, freeing her breasts and began massaging the ripe flesh, the busty blonde squirmed and let out a cry muffled cry of protest. Nigel ignored her, instead groping her full boob more rigorously. The skin was silky smooth, the flesh firm yet malleable in his grip. He ceased massaging the boob and started tapping it from the underside - and watched the flesh bounce and wobble deliciously.

Thwack

He suddenly slapped one of the boobs, not overly hard, but enough to cause the innocent blonde to squeal into her fleshy gag.

Thwack

He slapped the other one, admiring the way the perfect ripe tits jiggled and shook. Another squeal escaped the blonde's full lips from around the thick cock. She squirmed and tried to pull off his cock, but Nigel roughly held her in position. He was surprised, however, to see that her hands stayed clasped behind her back and her eyes never broke contact with his. She's learning, he thought, even if she doesn't want to.

"When I cum, you will swallow every last drop, understand?" He ordered. Her nose screwed up slightly as though the thought disgusted her. It turned Nigel on even more.

Nigel began gently massaging her breasts again. It was time to start bringing out her sexual desire - whether she wanted it or not.

***

Anna was actually relieved when Nigel returned to softly massaging her boob, instead of painfully twisting or slapping the vulnerable nipple. She was trying desperately to bring the horrible ordeal to an end. She knew there was only one way out - as disgusting as it was - so she focused solely on performing to her absolute best.

She worked the throbbing hard cock in her mouth as she'd never done so before, sucking and slurping up and down its considerable length. She used her lips to massage the throbbing shaft while her tongue darted and swirled around it inside her mouth. The veiny dick was soaked and shiny, but despite her efforts, she still couldn't take it all into her wet mouth. Saliva dribbled down her chin, and she felt the drips starting to run down her large breasts as they jiggled and swayed on her chest.

As ridiculous as she found them, Anna obeyed Nigel's instructions. She couldn't afford to displease him, lest he send the incriminating videos to the police. Her hands were clasped firmly behind her back, and she kept her chest pushed forwards as directed, aware that this served to further emphasise her full breasts. Her green eyes remained focused on Nigel's face, hoping unsuccessfully to catch a sign that he was nearing the end, though that itself held a fresh fear for her; she knew this would only end when he emptied his disgusting, warm, sticky cum down her throat.

All I have to do is get through this and everything will be fine and go back to normal, she told herself naively.

But when Nigel's coarse fingers stopped massaging the fleshy breast and started gently toying with her nipple, alarm bells started ringing in her mind. At the first gentle flick across her sensitive tit, Anna felt a goosebumps run up her spine and she shivered. No! She tried stubbornly to ignore the arousing sensations, but Nigel continued his erotic caress.

Horrified, the young lady realised she was becoming aroused: her skin started to feel warm and she felt a spark of desire fanning to life inside, and her nipples began to stiffen under Nigel's careful touch. It certainly didn't help that she'd spent most of the previous day desperately trying, but failing, to reach a climax - her body was completely sexually charged!

When the first moan escaped her throat, Nigel finally released his grip on her hair and began mirroring his expert manipulation on her other tit, quickly extracting another moan from the teenager.

Anna was mortified. No! No! Please just stop! Don't do this! She silently pleaded, unsure whether it was directed at herself or her neighbour.

Above her, Nigel chuckled as he thumbed her tits, watching as she continued delivering him a blowjob even without his hand to guide her head.

"Oh, do you like it when I play with your tits?" He asked, mockingly.

Unable to speak, Anna shot him a filthy scowl.

"Still trying to resist? Don't worry, you'll come around. Before the day is done, I'll have you begging yet."

Like hell I will! Anna thought defiantly, though a part of her wondered how long she could hold out; she could feel her arousal slowly rising as Nigel relentlessly manipulated her sensitive tits.

Nigel then gently held both nipples in a pincer grip and pulled them directly away from Anna's chest as she vaguely remembered happening last night, releasing new sensations through her body. She quivered, and despite her determination, moaned again in pleasure.

"Hnngghhmm..."

He released her nipples, causing her heavy breasts to bounce against her chest. At the sudden loss of stimulation Anna whined pathetically despite herself.

"Massage my balls, slut," Nigel ordered, and Anna obeyed without question.

She reached up and cupped his sack, feeling the weight of it, and the size - the soft, fleshy bag seemed to fill her entire petite hand. It was totally gross! Obediently, she began massaging it gently.

"Aahhhh-mmmmm" Nigel groaned, overcome by the double stimulation of her mouth servicing his throbbing cock and the ball massage.

Shockingly, Anna found Nigel's groans of pleasure egged her on and lifted her own arousal. Unconsciously, she increased her rhythm to encourage the domineering male on as his fingers began flicking and massaging her nipples again.

As her moans became louder, she felt a wetness on the inside of her thigh, dripping from her sweet pussy. Oh no, oh hell no! she thought, despairing at her own arousal. Please don't let him notice!

***

Nigel was getting close. He could feel a strong orgasm building from deep in his balls.

Fuck, but it felt good to have this control over the sexy athletic young woman. And now that she was starting to get aroused herself, her blowjob skills were lifting to new heights. He thought he caught a brief flash of fear in her pretty face, right before she upped her tempo again, and he wondered what had caused the fleeting emotion. She was now sucking his cock with unbridled enthusiasm bordering on desperation.

Finally, Nigel thought, she's realised her place.

When Nigel caught a faint whiff that was unmistakably the sweet scent of pussy juice, he couldn't hold back any longer and felt himself hurtling past the point of no return.

***

Anna felt Nigel's balls tighten and his cock swell even further. Knowing what was about to happen, the young blonde's first reaction was to try to jerk herself away from the disgusting load of thick cum she knew was imminent. There was no way she wanted that down her throat! But, a part of her also remembered one of her tormentor's orders - 'every last drop', he had said. The result of her conflicting instincts was the worst possible: she had pulled almost all the way off his cock before catching herself when just her plush lips were still wrapped around the bulging cock-head.

At that exact moment, Nigel came, and came hard.

"Ahhhhhhh! Yeaaaa baby aaaaaaaahhhhhh!" He grunted, completely overcome.

His hands roughly squeezed her sensitive tits, causing her to moan with her own pleasure, her body longing for the same release she was giving him. "Ahhhh-hmmmmffff, aahhhhh, hhaaaa hmmmmm..."

Nigel's hot, thick spunk began exploding into her waiting mouth in torrential volumes. Anna frantically tried to swallow the thick seed as it plastered the back of her throat, but there was simply too much of it coming too quickly. Her mouth filled with the pungent semen causing the pretty blonde to cough and splutter. And still it came! Cum began escaping her lips, running down the thick shaft and dripping over her full breasts below. Desperate to minimise the mess, Anna took more of the thick, pulsating cock into her mouth, hoping to suck it clean of the escaped cum, but still more escaped.

As the thick cock eventually began to soften, Anna obediently continued sucking and swallowing every last drop, hoping her good behaviour would make Nigel forgive the dribbles of cum that had escaped her innocent mouth.

***

Nigel was panting heavily, his body limp from the exertion. He couldn't remember the last time he'd cum that hard. Maybe never, he thought with satisfaction.

He looked down at his nineteen-year-old blond neighbour, who was still dutifully sucking on his deflating cock. Hell, but she'd ended up performing better than he'd dared to hope only a short time earlier. Her chin still had a few dribbles of his thick cum hanging from it, and her full round breasts were wet with still more. Fuck, but it was a beautiful sight.

"Fuck babe, that was one hell of a blowjob. You were born to suck dick you know." he said, stroking her hair gently, not realising his compliment was received as a cutting insult.

She finally let his spent dick fall from her mouth with an audible pop and scowled at him angrily. She still clearly had a lot of fire left, despite the humiliation of what had just happened.

***

Nigel chuckled at Anna's scowl. "Enjoy that?" he taunted.

"No, you sicko," the teenager shot back with venom.

"Uh-uh," Nigel said, waving a finger at her. "Two things wrong there. One," he held up a finger "is your manners: you are to call me sir, remember? And two," he held up a second finger, "you're lying, aren't you?"

No you fucking idiot, I didn't fucking enjoy your sick perverted blackmail! Anna felt like standing up and shouting the words, but instead they echoed silently in her mind. Something made her stay her tongue. Had his tone actually been smug when he'd accused her of lying? How could he possibly think she'd enjoy that horrible ordeal?

"No, - sir -" the word was laced with hate "no, I did not enjoy that."

Nigel smiled back at her. "Oh, lets see shall we? Stand up."

Where is this going? Anna wondered as she slowly obeyed, taking the opportunity to readjust her bikini to cover her still sensitive tits.

"Spread your legs."

Oh shit. Anna didn't move.

"I can still send those videos to the cops," Nigel warned.

Anna reluctantly shifted her feet apart. Fuck.