The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, wipe three fingers across your slit, inside the panties mind you."

Oh fuck. Shit shit shit! Surely he couldn't know? But she silently obeyed, ashamed to be touching herself there with someone - him - watching. Horrified, Anna felt her slit was slick with moisture. Why? Fucking why? she silently cried out. Silence answered.

"Sniff your fingers and tell me what you smell."

Anna compiled yet again and sniffed. The sweet, tangy scent of her own arousal was strong, almost overpowering. Her fingers glistened with moisture.

"I, ah, it, ah, smells like..." her voice died off, unable to bring herself to finish.

"Say it. No lying now."

"It smells like pussy juice..."

"Good girl. And, whose pussy juice is it?"

Why is he making me do this?

"It's, it's mine."

"And why is your pussy wet?"

"I..I.." Anna stuttered, she couldn't say it! She couldn't accept that her body had been aroused by the unwelcome sensations.

"It's because you were turned on by that, isn't it?"

She nodded, face red and eyes on the floor.

"Say it out loud, and look at me when you do," Nigel instructed. "You were turned on by that weren't you?"

Being made to acknowledge it out load was totally humiliating.

"Yes."

"Yes what? Say it all."

Anna couldn't understand why he was being so mean! Is he really trying to degrade me that much? she wondered.

"Yes, my pussy is wet because I was turned on by it."

He smiled, but continued, "Almost. Say it all in full, why is your pussy wet, and what was it that made you wet? And don't forget to call me sir."

Finally totally resigned and desperate to bring this humiliating experience to an end, Anna reluctantly looked her horrible tormentor in the eye and said:

"Sir, my pussy is wet because I was turned on when you were fingering my nipples while I was sucking your dick."

Satisfied triumph flashed across the older man's face. Anna felt sick to the core.

***

Nigel couldn't believe it! He had two hidden cameras recording in this room: with a bit of cutting the clips, the blowjob scene combined with the beautiful young blonde speaking that admission would make a perfect porno - for both his personal use and as further leverage.

"Very good," he said smugly. "Now, why don't you go and start picking up some glass from out the back?"

Though the stunning nineteen year old had seemed broken a moment ago, she seemed to have regained quickly.

"May I - sir - have my clothes back now?" She'd emphasised the word 'sir', as though to drive home the point that she'd done everything he'd asked for.

But Nigel wasn't finished with her yet. Not by a long shot.

"Hm, I think you look fine as you are actually," he said with a leer. "And when I call you back in we'll get on with your punishment shall we?"

"What? Punishment?" she said outraged again. "What for? That's not fair! I did everything you asked!"

"Well, there were a few things that come to mind. But, why don't you think them over, and you can tell me why you need to be punished when I call you back inside."

"Fine."

The pretty teen shot him a final filthy glare then turned to leave. Nigel watched her perfectly round, bubble ass swayed as she walked out of his office. Fuck, but that was a fine booty! He couldn't wait to lay into it.

After a brief moment lost in thought, the businessman turned back to his computer to hurriedly process the video. As he did so, he felt his cock stirring already.

***

Anna was on her hands and knees, picking up broken glass and putting it into a bucket when she heard Nigel's voice call out. Her insides tightened. She didn't think she could bear to look at her neighbour again after what had happened earlier - the more she'd gone over it in her mind, the more it revolted her. Perhaps surprisingly, it wasn't so much *what* had happened but rather that she'd gone agreed to it - and actually been turned on in the process - that unsettled her the most. How could she let him manipulate her like that! But even as she thought of running to the safety of her home, the young woman stood and followed the voice.

Nigel was waiting for her in the lounge room, standing with his arms folded and a smirk on his face. His open leer at her barely clothed figure disgusted her, and she tried to cover herself with her hands as best she could.

"Mr Barassi," she was going to try to reason with him again. "If you let me go home now, I swear I'll forget what happened earlier. I promise I won't report it, and we can just pretend the whole thing didn't happen."

She watched him hopefully as she spoke, but his face was a stern mask. When she'd finished, he remained silent. As the moments drew on, Anna's anxiety grew.

"Mr Barassi, I -" but she was cut off.

"I didn't say you could speak, bitch."

Anna froze. Shit. Her plea hadn't worked. He seemed as unforgiving and uncaring as ever.

"Here are the rules. You are to obey them exactly whenever it is just the two of us present. Firstly, I don't know how many times I have to tell you to get it into your thick skull, but you will address me as 'sir'. Secondly, you will not speak unless I give you permission. Thirdly, whenever you present yourself to me you will kneel with your hands behind your back or in your lap." He paused, watching her expectantly. Anna didn't move, shocked as she was with his outrageous demands.

"Well?!" he barked, making her jump.

Anna hurriedly knelt down as she'd been told. This is ridiculous! She watched as the tall man approached.

"Knees apart," he ordered, and Anna obeyed. "A bit more. That's it. Shoulders back, chest forwards, yes that's it. We definitely want your tits displayed properly for me now don't we?"

Disgusting pervert! Anna thought silently. What the fuck is he doing? And what the fuck am I doing obeying him?

"I asked you a question. You want to display your boobs for me properly don't you?"

Scowling, Anna replied "Yes."

Nigel sighed, "Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

"Better. Now, why did I call you back in here?"

"Because you want to punish me."

Nigel shook his head. "Only partly right. I called you in here because I like exerting my control over you." He paused, clearly amused as Anna tried to shoot him her most venomous glare. "And yes you I want to punish you, but you also deserve it don't you?"

"Not the way I see it."

"Really? Well, if that's the case, we'd better add that to the list of reasons why you need to be punished."

That's totally fucking unfair! Anna shouted inside her mind, but outwardly she remained silent.

Nigel held up a finger. "So that's one reason. Now, tell me all of the reasons why you need to be punished. And don't leave any out."

Anna glared up at him, but reluctantly began her list.

"I didn't call you sir."

"Numerous times. Go on."

"I called you a sicko. Which you are."

Nigel chuckled as though amused.

"I didn't swallow all of your disgusting cum. And I... I..." her voice died off - although she'd already said it out loud before, it was still a struggle. But under her neighbour's hard gaze she pushed on. "And I lied to you about being wet afterwards."

"Anything else?"

Anna shook her head, then added when Nigel raised an eyebrow, "No sir."

"Not a bad start. But you left a few things out. You kept resisting after the first warning. You've spoken without permission -"

Incredulous, Anna opened her mouth to protest - he'd never told her that rule until afterwards - but then thought better of it. It was totally unfair, but he'd obviously been baiting her.

"-and, you didn't thank me when I gave you my cum."

What the fuck? Anna couldn't believe he was saying. Thank him for that disgusting ordeal? Not a chance!

Nigel must have sensed her disagreement.

"Just you remember our little deal about those videos and the cops. Your full cooperation in exchange for me keeping your pretty ass out of jail."

"Yes sir, '' Anna replied, reminded of why she was letting herself be put through all this.

"Good. So, you agree that you need to be punished?"

While resigned, Anna still shot him an angry glare as she replied again, "Yes sir."

"Reply in full sentences."

"Yes sir. I agree that I need to be punished."

"Very good. And what do you think will be an appropriate punishment for a disobedient girl like you?" Nigel said, clearly enjoying himself.

Anna hadn't expected that question. She'd simply assumed that he'd make more outrageous demands. She quickly tried to think of the best response. Something too easy would probably earn more punishment, yet she didn't want to give him any fresh ideas either. What's something he knows I'll hate, but that he will enjoy, but isn't worse than what I've already done? she wondered. An idea came.

Putting on her best defeated expression and tone, Anna replied, face burning as she spoke.

"Another blowjob."

Nigel chuckled above her, and she glanced up. "Nice try. But that would be rewarding you now wouldn't it? No, I think a fitting punishment for a naughty slut like you is a good spanking."

"What! That's not -'' Anna caught herself, remembering his threat. Just go along with it, she told herself, don't make it worse than it is. "Yes sir."

"Good, you're learning to control yourself. Ask for it."

Swallowing her pride, Anna replied, "Sir, spank me as punishment."

Nigel leant down, his face close to hers, and pinched one of her nipples through the bikini. Anna winced as his grip tightened, but remained still, afraid to move.

"Full sentences, remember your manners. Do you need to be punished, and what should your punishment be?"

"Please sir, please spank me for being disobedient," Anna replied through the pain.

Thankfully he softened his grip on her nipple, but instead rolled it gently between his fingers. Despite herself, Anna felt an electric jolt run through her body at the soft caress. No! She desperately quashed the feeling.

"I expect you to answer all my questions in a similar manner. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

He stood and released her tit, and Anna let out a soft sigh of relief. A spanking was surely better than him fingering her sensitive nipples and making her body betray her again!

"Good. I make that 8 indiscretions," he stated as he began unbuckling his belt. "I think 5 lashes with this for each one should get the message across, don't you?"

***

Nigel watched as his victims' pretty green eyes widened. She eyed his belt wearily as he pulled it free of his pants and folded it in half. Good, the thought, she's scared.

"Well?"

The blonde licked her lips nervously, "Y-yes sir. I think that will definitely get the message across," she said in a near whisper.

Too right it will, Nigel thought to himself.

"Stand up then," Nigel barked, pleased to see Anna jumped to obey. "Over behind that couch, that's it. Now, feet apart, wider, wider." Finally, she was following instructions quickly without question. "Good. Now, bend at the waist, and rest your forearms on the back of the chair."

Excited, he watched as she did as commanded. The athletic young blonde was now standing with her back to him, legs straight, feet spread about half a meter apart, bent at the waist with her back almost horizontal to the ground. He walked over to her and adjusted her position slightly. He tapped her ankle with his foot and she shuffled it wider. He lifted her chin so that she was looking straight ahead.

"Back straight, that's it. Why do we want you to have good posture at all times?"

"Because," she hesitated. Nigel took pleasure in the clear internal struggle the beautiful young lady was going through. "Because, you want me to display myself properly for you."

"I'll let that pass this time. But it's you who wants to display yourself properly for me isn't it? I mean, you do want to make me happy, don't you?"

"Yes sir." The reply was through clenched teeth.

Fuck, but she was pretty in that pose. Full, round breasts hanging from her chest flat stomach, toned back and narrow waist, her bubble butt pushed out, just waiting for him, and those athletic legs spread wide invitingly. He could see the mound of her pussy, covered by the bathers. Bloody hell, he wanted to rip down her panties and plough his hard cock into her right that instant! Not yet, he told himself.

Instead, he gently laid a hand on her lower back. "There's a good girl. Now, remember this position ok. Whenever you need to get spanked, you'll assume this position."

"Yes sir."

Her face was blushing red as her eyes looked straight ahead. He couldn't tell if she was angry or embarrassed. Probably both.

Taking a step back, Nigel gave his young captive a final instruction before he began.

"Now, you're going to keep count, silently. Every five lashes you're going to thank me, and you'll say the reason why you needed to be punished. If you lose count, or don't follow the instructions, or if you move from that position, we start over. Understood?"

A slight pause, then a timid, "Yes sir."

With a satisfied smile, Nigel raised his arm.

***

Crack!

The first strike cut through the air crisply, pain exploding across Anna's left bum cheek. It hadn't been a full-blooded blow, but there had been enough force that Anna jumped in shock and had to stifle a squeal.

She was determined to give this man as little reaction as possible, to keep that satisfaction from him. But after the first blow she knew it would be a tough ask.

Crack!

She jumped again as the belt struck her right buttock this time, but she managed to hold her breath and remain silent.

By the fourth blow, a quiet whimper escaped her lips despite her best efforts.

Crack!

That's five, she thought. Only 35 to go. She ground her teeth as she followed his instructions.

"Thank you, *sir*, for punishing me because I deserve it, not only because you want to do it."

Crack!

Another whimper escaped. Anna's ass was stinging on both sides now even between blows.

Crack!

Although she tried to remain still and silent, by the time the tenth blow was made, Anna was gasping with each strike and her hips involuntarily twitched and rolled her ass, as though trying to shy away from the next blow. She could feel tears forming in her pretty eyes. Her round buttocks were burning permanently, and she was grateful for the momentary break as she counted off for a second time

"Thank you sir. I needed punishing for not calling you sir."

***

Nigel was surprised with himself how much he was actually enjoying this. He'd never really been into pain or punishment, but every gasp of pain sent a jolt of excitement through him. What's more, his blonde subject would roll her ass away from each blow, giving the visual effect that she was wiggling it on display for him.

He kept his swings carefully measured: he had no intention of causing bruising or anything like that, but he knew she was going to be sore for hours, possibly days afterwards. After the twelfth blow, he paused, admiring the glowing red marks on the beautiful round ass before him. Time to move things on a bit.

***

Anna jumped as she felt a hand on one of her ass cheeks. Goosebumps shot up her back as Nigel traced his hand slowly towards her neck.

"You're doing well," he said. Was that... encouragement...in his voice? "Time for a quick reward."

Anna opened her mouth to say thanks, but only a surprised gasp escaped her lips as at that exact moment his other hand scooped underneath and began massaging one of her hanging boobs. His touch was gentle and unexpected. After the previous onslaught of pain that had been unleashed on her exposed ass, Anna was surprised and horrified that his careful touch sent warm tingles through her body.

No! I'll not let it happen again, she thought, focusing on ignoring the unwanted touch. She concentrated on her stinging bum, hoping the pain would mask the other sensations. Why are my boobs so sensitive, she wondered in anguish. She'd always enjoyed playing with her breasts while she got herself off; it made the experience so much more sensual. But now for the second time today, that same sensitivity was being used against her.

She felt something tug at the knot on her bikini, and suddenly the red material fell away. Her boobs were now completely exposed, and that meant Nigel's expert fingers were directly toying with her silky flesh instead of through the bikini material. Oh shit! The heightened sensations sent another pulse of goosebumps down her back, and she visibly shivered.

"Looks like someone is enjoying herself."

The asshole sounded smug. Fuck you! She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of acknowledging his statement and kept her jaw locked and eyes dead ahead.

"Answer me." Nigel said, squeezing her nipple only slightly harder this time.

"I -" don't give in Anna, she urged herself, keep fighting it! "I preferred the belt!" It wasn't exactly a lie either: anything was better than feeling her body's unwanted reaction to his gentle teasing touch.

She sensed him reach down and pick the belt up, and braced herself for the burst of pain. But her plan hadn't quite worked how she'd hoped. Instead of buying some relief for her breasts, Nigel began multi tasking.

Crack!

***

Nigel punctuated the blow by firmly squeezing and twisting the nipple in his other hand. The shocked squeal that escaped from the young woman had a new edge to it now.

In-between blows Nigel gently, almost lovingly, toyed with the rubbery nipple. It had grown stiff and erect under his touch, and he'd seen the shiver of anticipation run through her. He'd seen yesterday that she seemed to have very sensitive tits, but experiencing it first hand was something else. His own excitement was through the roof, and his cock was straining inside his jeans again, despite having his need drained a short time earlier.

By the time he reached the fifteenth strike Anna's squeals had grown steadily louder and there was a new desperate edge to them. Desperate for what though? Her eyes were moist and a single tear ran down her pretty face.

"Thank you sir. I deserve to be punished for calling you a sicko." Her voice wavered and she was sucking in air - he knew he was starting to break through her walls. He needed to keep pushing her, keep her on edge. A change of tempo was in order before he upped the ante.

The next few blows were softer, and the blonde's cries softened from squeals back down to sharp gasps. After she thanked him again, this time for talking without permission, he expertly massaged her tit and watched closely at her reaction: despite her jaw clenched he saw her swallow and her toned abdomen tightened and a slight quiver ran through her young athletic build. She was trying to suppress her body's response, but he saw the cues.

"Hm, it looks like your bikini panties might be softening the blows," he said. "I don't think you need them anymore. Don't move..."

***

Anna completely froze, horrified at what she'd just heard. She felt the older man's fingers slip inside her panty waist strap and begin pulling them down all the while continuing to massage her breast with his other hand.

No! Stop that you disgusting pervert! Leave me alone! she shouted silently. This can't be happening!

But it was. And what's worse was that he continued to use one hand to massage her sensitive nipple as he tugged and pulled the bathers waistline over her prone ass. As the fabric peeled away, Anna felt a cool breeze across her now exposed vagina and a strong shiver run through her body. She was acutely aware that standing as she was, bent over with feet apart, that Nigel would now have a clear unobstructed view of her exposed pussy.