The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh-ahhhhhh!!"

"Please...ahhhh!"

"I... ahhhhhh... need... ohhhhhhhh... please..."

Then, Nigel's tongue probed slightly deeper, finally pushing past her pussy opening and forcing its way into her slick cunt for the first time. It was the final straw, the final piece of stimulation her young body had craved for days, and Anna felt an incredible wave of orgasm crash over her.

"Ahhhh oh gawd! Ahhhahhahahhhh yesssss!! AaahhhhHHHHHH YESS YESSS AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Her entire body locked rigid and quivered as wave after wave of overwhelming pleasure surged through her. All the while Nigel's tongue continued its rapid probing of her innocent vagina, extracting still more pleasure. After what seemed like an age, the incredible orgasm finally subsided.

***

Anna's body finally went limp and Nigel smiled to himself. He dialled back his cunnilingus to a slow, gentle touch, almost to the point of stopping, but still providing erotic stimulation. He loved the sweet, tangy taste of her love juices. It was possibly the most beautiful thing he'd ever tasted. He knew her beautiful cunt would be extra sensitive now, and pretty soon when she came back down from that amazing high of hers, she would realise that her body could go again.

But fuck! He hadn't expected that! She'd cum so quickly and so fucking hard, it had completely blown Nigel's expectations out of the water. He'd never had a sexual partner who seemed so sensitive! She'd practically caved into her sexual need as soon as he'd first licked her pussy. In only minutes she'd gone from trying to push him off to pushing her hips back at him and toying with her own tits.

And the sight of her cumming... that long, deep cry of need and pleasure as her whole body had jerked and quivered under the strength of her orgasm. It was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, and he wanted more. Not only that, but her pussy had practically gushed with fresh, sweet nectar as she'd cum. It was priceless.

He glanced up at the young blonde again as he continued his slow tongue motions on her cunt. Her head was tipped back, eyes open but staring blankly at the ceiling. Her chest was rising and falling heavily, a sheen of sweat covered her beautifully toned abdomen and round breasts. One of her arms lay limply at her side, but the other still cupped one of her boobs, and he saw the slight motion as she continued to roll her nipple between her fingers.

After a few moments, she lifted her head and looked down at him. Her exhausted and satisfied expression flashed to shock and embarrassment as the realisation of what had just happened finally clicked. Nigel locked his eyes on hers, but continued licking her cunt.

***

Anna's head was in a complete haze. She felt utterly exhausted, and completely satisfied. Yet, even as she recovered from that incredible orgasm, she felt a new and fresh need fanning to life deep inside her. Why do I still want more? she wondered. Head still swimming, she was vaguely aware of a tongue that continued to expertly tease her now extra sensitive vagina.

It was then that she glanced down and saw Nigel, with his face still pressing against her pussy. The horror and shame of what had just happened finally dawned on her. She'd just cum, with easily her strongest ever orgasm, for her mid-aged neighbour who had eaten her pussy out!! It was completely humiliating!! How had she let herself succumb like that!!

"No stop! Get off me!" She protested.

Their eyes locked and Anna could tell he was smiling smugly, even as he continued to force himself on her. In that instant, Anna realised he wasn't finished yet. Her tormentor was going to force her to cum again! And, although she'd only just cum, Anna knew that her now extra sensitive vagina wouldn't last long if he continued his expert cunnilingus.

Desperately, she tried pushing Nigel's head away as she had earlier, but this time he grabbed her wrists and pinned her hands by her side. She tried to wiggle backwards to escape, but he held her arms firmly and she was pinned in place. Finally she tried to kick him away, but he didn't budge and his shoulders were firmly stopping her legs from closing. She was completely trapped! To make matters worse still, the realisation that there was no escaping another overwhelming orgasm actually heightened her excitement and arousal!

What is happening to me! She cried silently.

"Stop! Get off me you sicko! I don't want this! Please stop!" She begged.

Nigel frowned at her outburst, clearly unhappy, but his only response was to drive his tongue deep into her pussy, then out again with a deft flicking motion.

"Ohh!" She exclaimed at the fleeting penetration.

No! Get a hold of yourself Anna!

She continued to try to pull away from Nigel, but it was no use. He was too strong and she was trapped against the back of the couch. As she struggled and strained to free herself, Nigel once again quickened his assault on her vulnerable, needy pussy.

"Get off... ahhh... off me you fucking... ohhhhh... sicko!"

But despite her protests, she felt that deep, irresistible arousal rising within her for the second time. Nigel was slurping up her pussy juices, sucking on her lips, and driving his tongue deep inside her waiting pussy, swirling it around. He was practically fucking her with his tongue! The skilled performance on her extra sensitive pussy was simply too much for the young innocent woman.

"Ahhhh... please... ahhhmmmm... not again... ahhhhaahhhhh... again... hmmmm..."

Her hips were again pushing back at Nigel's probing tongue as it fucked her waiting cunt, forcing him deeper. She felt her orgasm building and knew she was nearly at another humiliating climax. The very thought seemed to send her closer still.

"Yesssss ahhhhhh ahhhHHHH!"

Then, at the very last moment before she tipped over the edge into ecstasy, Nigel pulled away. Her hips continued to push, desperate to find anything to give her that final touch she needed.

"Noooo please I need it, please," she whimpered pathetically.

Nigel crawled forward so that his face was directly over hers, his hands still gripping her small wrists resting on either side of her shoulders. Her legs were still spread wide and his knees were now between them keeping them in that position: she could feel his coarse leg hair pressing into her smooth thighs. Something hot and hard rested on her abdomen.

Just as she was regaining her senses, one of his hands reached between their bodies and began playing with her dripping pussy again.

"Nooo ahhhh stop..." she moaned as he caught her receding climax.

"Ask for it," Nigel whispered.

She could smell her own juices on his breath, could see them on his chin. No!! She screwed her eyes shut.

"No!"

He leaned closer, brushing his chest against her erect nipples, causing her to gasp at the sensation. At he same time, he pushed the tip of a single finger into her pussy and began fucking her slowly with the first joint.

"Aahhhhhh" she moaned.

"Ask for it," he hissed again.

Anna could feel what she was on the verge of another orgasm. But Nigel kept her there, teasingly close to the brink, but no further.

"Ahhh... No, I won't!"

Then Nigel leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. It wasn't a little peck, and it wasn't like the inexperienced kisses her boyfriend tried. This was a confident, experienced, sexually arousing embrace. His tongue forced its way into her mouth where it seemed to dance. She could taste her own juices on his lips. As his finger continued to exploit her prone pussy, she found she was unable to resist the urge to kiss him back. She moaned deep in her throat as Nigel forced her closer and closer.

Suddenly he pulled his kiss away, and his finger froze, only lightly touching her sensitive cunt. She was on a knife-edge, so close to cumming, yet he denied her again! Her hips continued to grind forwards desperately trying to reach a climax but only succeeding in keeping her on that tightrope with ecstasy on one side and disappointment on the other.

"Please," she begged. "Please I need it." Even as she said it, Anna felt humiliated at her own words.

"What do you need?"

"I need it to end! Please make me cum!"

Nigel shifted slightly and Anna felt something smooth and hard slide along her pussy lips. Thinking it was Nigel's fingers continuing their magic, she pushed her hips towards the hard probe. As it nestled in between her flaps, but not yet penetrating, she vaguely noticed it seemed wider and smoother than his fingers.

"Ahhh yesss," she moaned, not realising the danger she was in.

Nigel's hand was then back up at her shoulders, and held her wrist, so she was once again pinned down. Vaguely a warning flashed through her mind: if both his hands were up there, what was pressing against her vagina?

Then Nigel grunted as he pushed his hips forward slightly, and Anna's eyes snapped open in panic. Something rock hard, smooth and oh so thick had just forced its way an inch into her dripping tight pussy.

"What the - " she exclaimed in shock, looking down between their bodies.

Her stomach lurched in panic and despair at what she saw. Nigel's enormously thick veiny cock was aimed directly at her cunt and the top inch, the smooth shiny head, was buried inside her!!

"Noo!!" She cried. "No stop! Anything but that!"

She squirmed and thrashed, trying to get away from the huge dick, but Nigel had her pinned down in an iron grip.

"You asked for it, slut," Nigel replied.

With that, she felt him slowly pushing the engorged pole deeper into her. She could feel herself being stretched wide - she'd never had anything close to this thickness inside her, and it wasn't even 3cm deep yet!

"No please! It's too big!"

Anna couldn't comprehend how Nigel could even consider trying to put his oversized cock in someone as small and tight as her.

"Owww! No stop! It won't fit!"

"Relax. You'll stretch. Tight little cunts like yours were made to be fucked."

He began slowly thrusting his hips. The gigantic pole would retract until it almost popped free, then it would slowly but firmly drive forwards. With each stroke Anna felt the cock dive ever so slightly deeper, millimetre-by-millimetre.

"It's too big! Please I'll do anything else!" She begged as she continued to struggle in vain.

There was a small amount of pain as she was stretched wider and wider than ever before, yet at the same time the discomfort was completely drowned out by the incredible arousing feeling of the pulsating cock massaging her pussy.

"Please! Mr Barassi!" She pleaded, close to panic. "I'm not on birth control! Please you need to stop!"

***

Nigel paused, his cock barely 4cm deep. Fuck, but she was tight! And wet! She was completely dripping with love juice - it was the only way he had any hope at all of pushing his thick cock into her tight cunt. It felt incredible!

Not on birth control? Fuck! He had expected a young, attractive chick like this to be on the pill! Surely she fucked guys all the time. But he was too far in now, there was not turning back. Nothing was going to stop him finishing himself inside her pussy.

"Did you bring a condom?" He asked, knowing the answer. She hadn't expected any of this when she'd come over, so of course she didn't have one. Besides he had no intention of pulling out now.

"No! But, I have some back home! Please let me get one!"

"No." Nigel replied. "I'll pull out before I cum."

With that he continued slowly fucking the incredible blonde with his throbbing cock.

***

"Ahhh!" Anna moaned despite herself.

The huge cock was slowly and rhythmically fucking her. She could feel the rigid pole pushing in and out in smooth motions. Looking down she saw that he was finishing each stroke with only about a third of his length inside her, yet she felt stuffed like never before. Nothing in her life had prepared her for this!

"Please, it's too big!"

"Relax!" Nigel said sternly. "If you stop tensing it'll go in easier!"

"Noo! Ahhhhhhhhh."

She moaned loudly as Nigel suddenly sucked one of her tits into his mouth. Her head dropped back onto the couch as she was overcome by this unexpected move. She felt him suck and slurp on her soft breast, flicking his tongue over her erect nipple. Being fucked slowly while he used his expert tongue on her sensitive tit was simply too much for her. Everything disappeared from her mind except the incredible wave of stimulation.

"Ahhhhh ahhhhmmmm," she moaned.

Just as her body relaxed, she felt Nigel drive his cock forward firmly.

"Oooohhhhhh!!," the young woman exclaimed, body jerking in surprise.

She looked down in stunned amazement. Nigel's long, thick cock had completely disappeared inside her tight young vagina! She felt so full, so stuffed, and wondered how she could still breathe - it felt as though the cock was pressing against her throat! How could that monstrous thing be inside her?

Nigel released her nipple and looked down at her smiling. "There we go. You're snug, but that makes this so much better for both of us."

With that, he began to slowly fuck her with his full length, pulling back so only the thick head remained buried, then driving forwards so their hips connected.

"Ohhhh ahhhh ohhhh ahhhhh!!" Anna was horrified at the sounds that were escaping her throat, but she couldn't stop them. He was so big inside her and she was stretched so tight that she could feel every single movement, every vein in his cock; she could even feel it throbbing powerfully inside her.

Nigel's rhythm slowly increased and Anna felt her body responding. Her hips were grinding back at him on their own accord, matching his tempo.

"Ahhhhh ahhhhh ohhhh ahmmm!"

Each thrust by the enormously thick pole brought her to a new height. Nothing she'd ever experienced came close to this. She was being pinned down, stretched to her absolute fullest, and fucked by a huge cock - everything about the situation terrified her, yet it also turned her on more than she thought was possible.

"Ahhh yesss ahhhh!!"

***

Nigel couldn't believe himself as he fucked his stunning neighbour's tight wet pussy. Not only was it unbelievable that his audacious plan had actually worked, but it was clear the young blonde had lost control of herself again and was steadily building towards another orgasm. The very thought of her cumming on his cock made his thick member swell further.

His grunts joined Anna's moans in a chorus of pure sexual need.

She was so tight!! He looked down and watched his throbbing cock drive in and out of the delicious pussy. Fuck, but that was a sight to behold.

He finally released his vice lice grip on Anna's wrists and straightened up. He slid one leg off the couch to support himself to allow a more powerful thrust.

"Haaahhhhhhh ahhhHHHH!!" The beautiful teen's cries grew louder as his thrusts gained urgency and power. Her succulent breasts were bouncing this way and that with each increasingly forceful thrust of his throbbing cock.

He grabbed one of her toned legs and guided it up to his shoulder, stretching her hips wider. He wrapped his arms around her silky thigh, hugging it tightly to him as his hand roughly clung to her toned flesh, and drove his cock deeper than ever.

"Hhhhhaaaaa ahhhHHHH!!" She cried in pure pleasure.

His other hand reached forwards and roughly massaged one of the young blondes ripe breasts. He kneaded and groped it as he continued to plough his cock into her dripping pussy.

When Anna began massaging and tugging on her other breast, Nigel knew he'd completely overwhelmed the last of her resistance. Now, in this moment, she was his. Driving his cock home, he began slapping her breast, watching the soft flesh bounce.

***

Anna felt Nigel slap her breast again and cried out. Somehow the mix of pain and pleasure increased her arousal further still.

Nigel's enormous cock continued to plough into her tight pussy. He had built up his pace slowly and was now fucking her hard and fast, her whole body shook each time he hammered his cock home. She couldn't help but be impressed at his incredible stamina: he was fucking her as hard as she'd seen in any porno. The room was filled with the sounds of their moans and grunts and an increasingly loud slapping noise as he hammered into her tight cunt. She could feel his heavy ball sack slapping against her ass with each stroke.

She looked down between their bodies. Dimly she was horrified at what she saw, but she was simply to aroused to find the scene anything but excitedly erotic. The sight of Nigel's thick veiny cock covered in her slick pussy juice as it hammered in and out of her tight pink pussy was incredibly arousing. It shocked her to see her young cunt taking that enormous pole: she looked as stretched as she felt. She felt each stroke of the powerful dick, felt it stretch her tight then pull back then drive forwards again. Each forceful stroke sent electric sensations deep inside her as it massaged every millimetre of her vagina.

So this is what it feels like to get fucked properly, she thought.

"Ahhhh yesss ahhhh just like ahhhh ahhhhhhh that!" She cried out as she felt herself hurtling towards orgasm. She'd never cum twice in one session before, but this time she knew it was inevitable.

"You like that huh? You like being fucked by my big cock?"

"Ahhh, yesss, ahhhahhhh, please just like that! Oohhhh!"

"Yea slut that's it, ask for it!"

"Ohhhh yes! Give it to ahhhhhahhh meeee!"

"Give what?" Nigel demanded above her, even though she knew he knew the answer: he was just exerting his dominance by making her beg.

"Ahhh ahhhhh!"

"Say it! Do you want to cum on my cock?"

"Ahhh hhaaaaa please ahhh make me cum!!"

"How?!?"

"AhhhHHHH! Fuck me with ahhhh your big cock hhhhhaaaaahhhhhh!" Anna was completely driven beyond the point of humiliation - only one thing mattered.

"Yess! Ahhh like that! Ahhhhh! Please fuck me ohhhhh just ahhhh like ahhhhhhhh that!!"

"Ahhhhh ahhhhhh make ahhhHHHH HHHAAAAA MEEEEEEE CUMMMMMMMM!!"

Her orgasm finally exploded within her. It was indescribable. Her entire body bucked and quivered as impossibility strong waves of ecstasy smashed the young woman. The restriction she felt as her pussy convulsed and clamped down on the engorged cock that had delivered her unfathomable pleasure brought still more height to her orgasm. On and on it went, wave after torrential wave.

"Ahhh yeaaaaaa FUCCKKKKKK!!" Nigel cried out above her.

She felt him drive his raging cock into her vagina deeper and harder than ever, and even as her own body continued to be wracked with her orgasm she felt his already thick cock swell even further.

Oh fuck, he's cumming inside me!! she realised. The horrific realisation seemed to only drive her orgasm stronger still.

Her vision blurred as every ounce of her being rode the unbelievable orgasm. It was all she was, her entire existence was wracked with an unprecedented wave of pure sexual ecstasy.

***

Nigel felt the young blonde's already snug pussy clamp down even tighter on his cock as he erupted his hot thick seed deep inside her. Wave after wave of his cum began filling her fertile young womb. He was cumming harder than ever before; it was pure heaven. The young woman beneath him continued to jerk as her own exquisite orgasm surged through her body for what seemed like hours as time lost all meaning. Her tight cunt convulsed, extracting every last drop of his cum from his heavy balls. He continued to fuck her, completely draining himself into the fit nineteen-year-old blonde.

Eventually his own orgasm finally came off its peak Nigel looked down and saw that his thick cum had completely filled her pussy and was overflowing, dripping down her perfect ass and onto the couch. With a final thrust, Nigel collapsed forward in exhaustion.