The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

As her own incredible orgasm subsided, Anna was dimly aware of Nigel collapsing on top of her heavily. His large cock was still buried balls-deep inside her, and though it was slowly softening she could still feel the pressure as it continued to fill pussy. Despite Nigel's weight on top of her, her hips continued to grind slowly and her pussy was still contracting on his impressive cock with the tail end of her orgasm. It was as though her body was loath to come down from its incredible climax.

She was panting heavily, as though she'd just finished a 5-kilometre sprint. They lay there for several minutes recovering utterly spent: the beautiful young woman trapped beneath the older man with his cock still lodged snugly inside her pussy.

Eventually, Nigel stirred, pushing himself up.

"Holy fuck," he said, still breathless. "You really are the most fuck incredible ever!" It was meant as a compliment, but it stung.

As his flaccid dick slid out of her pussy, Anna felt a strange sense of emptiness. She glanced down at it. Even limp, it looked large and meaty. It was covered in her own slick wetness, and a single drop of thick white cum hung from the tip.

He came inside me, she thought vaguely.

Shit!

She leapt upwards as the reality crashed home. Instantly her vision swam and darkened and she staggered, still recovering from her orgasm. She felt strong arms catch her, wrapping her up in careful embrace.

"Easy there," Nigel steady voice said. "After cumming that hard, you need to give yourself a few minutes to recover."

"No! Get away from me!" Anna protested, pushing him away. "You just came inside me! You promised you wouldn't!" She glared up at him accusingly.

"So what?" Nigel shrugged. "I'm clean, and you can just go off and get a morning after pill from the chemist. You won't get pregnant."

"I can't!" Anna cried. "Mum and dad took my credit card and they won't let me drive!"

Nigel paused for a moment, then said, "Fine, I'll go pick one up tonight and I'll give it to you tomorrow when you come over."

"What?" Anna replied, shocked. "You're making me come back?"

"Absolutely. You haven't finished cleaning up," he replied. "Oh, and you'll need to be punished again. I can think of a few instances where you broke the rules."

"What!! No way that's totally unfair!"

"Speaking without permission again," Nigel chided smugly, and Anna snapped her mouth shut.

***

"I'll get home from work tomorrow at 5pm, and I expect you to be waiting eagerly by my front door when I arrive. Understood?"

"Yea," the pretty blonde replied sullenly.

Nigel sighed, "Say it properly."

A glare and a pause. Good, she was getting her fire back.

"Yes sir".

"Better. You may go now." He said dismissively.

He watched as she looked around, then she tentatively asked him, "Um, sir, where are my clothes?"

"Oh, you won't need them."

Her eyes widened in surprise. "But, sir, I, ahh, I can't go outside like this!"

"Like what?"

"Uh, naked."

"Yes, you are, aren't you," Nigel replied, smiling as she blushed. "I think it is a fitting punishment for your latest indiscretions. And besides, I think you look perfect as you are. Why not let the whole world see what a hot piece of work you are?"

She blushed a deeper shade of red and tried to cover herself with her arms. Fuck she was cute when embarrassed and humiliated.

"Please sir! Please! I've tried to do everything you asked."

Nigel pretended to consider for a moment. He had no intention of sending her home naked - he didn't want someone to inadvertently see. But he enjoyed teasing her like this, and he did need to make a point.

"Fine, wear this." He threw her his shirt. "But you will get punished tomorrow instead, understand?"

The attractive nineteen-year-old hesitantly took his shirt.

"Um yes sir."

"Oh, and one more thing."

The hot nineteen-year-old reluctantly stopped and looked at him sourly, holding the shirt in front of her in an attempt to cover herself.

Nigel smiled at her and said, "You will leave all your bedroom curtains fully open from now on. No closing them. For anything. Ever."

Anna looked at him, shocked. He could tell she wanted to argue, but after a moment she thought better of it. "Yes sir."

"Good. That'll be all, slut."

He watched as she slipped his shirt on. It was loose and baggy on her and hung from her large boobs, but it wasn't very long. She tried pulling it down awkwardly, but it didn't help much. As the stunning young woman turned to leave, Nigel smiled at the sight. The shirt didn't quite cover her entire ass: he could just make out the seductive line where ass met tanned thigh.

Fuck me, he thought, collapsing onto his couch as the door closed behind her. I can't fucking wait to get started with her tomorrow!

***

...to be continued...