The User Guide - a Geek Pride Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan wrapped her legs around him, placed her hands over his shoulders, and just stared into his eyes as he fucked her. Her own breathing was keeping pace with his thrusts as she sighed "Huh, huh, huh."

I felt my load building as I stroked myself watching the erotic scene in front of me.

Jan's excitement was obvious when her loudest moans were accompanied by her arms and legs wrapping tightly around Rodney, lifting her back up from the couch as he held his own weight on his straightened arms. Her body shuddered as the orgasm hit and she lost control. Rodney held her there for a few seconds until Jan relaxed, dropping back onto the couch, then he kept thrusting into her.

Jan stared lovingly back into his eyes, and I noticed the sides of her butt twitch with the tell-tale sign. She was clenching her kegels on his cock, and he must have felt her pussy as she squeezed it on him. He finally stopped, staying buried deep in her, emptying his balls in my wife.

They laid together for only a few seconds until Jan relaxed. Rodney pulled his softening shaft out to stand. I could see the muscles of her thighs still twitching. Jan was still excited, her sexual energy at its peak. I've seen her this way many times before, and she would need one of her toys later before she'd be done for the night. Right now, she would do anything I wanted.

I stepped to the side of her head. Taking my cock in hand and stroking it over her face, I said "You know what I would like."

Jan smiled up at me. "I'm your slut." Her gorgeous eyes were sparkling with excitement. She laid there breathing hard and reached down with her right hand, caressing her cum-filled pussy as she dripped out onto the couch. She reached with her left hand to grasp my cock, pulling it toward her mouth. "Cum in my mouth," and she took the head between her lips.

Pushing the head further into her mouth, I felt it meet resistance at her throat. I held it there for a few seconds, but she didn't gag. I pulled back and began thrusting for the next minute, her lips tightly closed around me until the surge hit. "Oh, yes! That's it ..." I moaned as the first of several shots burst forth into her mouth. She opened her mouth wide to show me the thick white fluid as it pooled there. I looked at my gorgeous wife's eyes glistening as she gave me her open mouth as her present.

Jan noticed when I stopped shooting and was dripping the last of the drops off the end. She closed her lips on the head and I felt her tongue flick the last drop off. Then she pulled away and made an obvious show of swallowing.

Relaxing

"Wow!" Jan said with a sigh almost of relief, and a deep exhale of air. She looked around at the guys, now dressed and watching us as she laid there on the couch. "That was incredible! I came several times with each of you."

"I think that was the best show any of us have ever seen," Don said.

"I didn't plan on doing all of you," Jan chuckled. "But this was fun."

Craig was standing behind the couch and bent to retrieve Jan's dress, as she turned to sit. He walked around the couch stopping in front of her. "Thanks for making this a great evening," he said, handing her the dress. "Here, I think you earned this."

"I hope you got your quarters worth for it," Jan said with a chuckle.

"Ted, you have to be the luckiest guy ever, to find a wife like her," Don said as the others nodded in agreement.

Jan stood from the couch and grabbed a handful of tissues to wipe at the cum running down her thigh, then she started walking toward the stairs. "I need to clean out a little and brush my teeth," she said as she went up the stairs. "Don't leave until I'm done."

"Can we help clean up?" Rodney asked.

"Just toss the used tissues in the trash can," I said as I took a few to wipe the couch where Jan had leaked Rodney's load. "Hide any evidence in case one of our kids stops by. I'll take care of the rest tomorrow."

Jan came out of the bedroom hallway still naked when we were coming up the stairs from the basement. The guys continued past the front door in the foyer to admire her one last time before leaving.

"Okay, guys," Jan began in a more serious tone. "I had fun tonight, but don't think you can just stop by anytime to use me. You're only welcome here when Ted or I invite you. And I expect you all to keep this to yourselves. If I find anyone talks about this, you're on my shitlist, and will never be invited back!"

"You mean you'll do this again?" Shawn asked.

"Maybe," Jan replied coyly. "I'm not making any promises. But Ted and I have talked about something called 'airtight', and we'd need technical assistants. So, any talk about tonight means a definite NO! Got it?!"

"Wow!" Don said. "You can count on us. Call us anytime. We'd be happy to help."

***

After some hugs, kisses, and a little more groping, the guys left.

I looked at Jan. "That flush you had was one of the best hands in poker. Only a rare straight-flush or four-of-a-kind would beat it. If you raised the second time the bet came around, you would have had more than enough to cover your buy-in."

"I knew that!" Jan said dismissively. "I bet just enough to keep it interesting. If any of you had raised a second time, I intended to fold."

"You would fold with a flush?" I asked a little surprised. "So, you wanted to lose your dress and fuck them."

"I wasn't playing the game for money," Jan said. "I was playing for fun. I wanted to tease them with that strip show. But once I knelt in front of Craig, I just got carried away. Were you jealous?"

"Who are you going to bed with tonight?" I asked.

"I go to bed with my favorite lover, every night!" she said as she grabbed my hand tugging me toward the bedroom. "Come on. You need to get it up again, because I'm not done, yet."

"Sex in bed?" I asked as I followed her toward our bedroom. "Kinky!"

***

Author's Postscript: Ted and Jan are my favorite characters in all of my stories. Teds reference to Jan's first boy-toy, Ken can be found in 'Lifestyle Ch. 09: Parties'. Her blowjob of Will is in 'Lifestyle Ch. 10: House Party Cont.', and Ted fucking Sally and the threesome with Sam is 'Lifestyle Ch. 07: Threesomes'.