The Warlock & The Wizardess Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In truth, even though at first the companions' fear of the drake-like Archdemoness had dampened the arousing effect of each other's nudity, as the minutes ticked by and the back and forth between Jadrik and Lady Zalahjen got relatively amicable, the general sense of anxiety that had possessed the group turned into anticipation and, to varying degrees, actual horniness.

Of course, a decisive boost to the companions' excitement came from the fact that, outside the summoning circle and a few feet away from the outer limits of its still burning pattern, the legion of succubi had resumed their usual activities, fucking and sucking the exhausted paladins with lewd gusto. On top of the obvious arousing fact of being literally surrounded by an orgy, the innate lust-inducing nature of the hell-girls alongside the sound and sight and scent of their many ongoing couplings had produced an added aphrodisiac effect that became more and more difficult for the companions to ignore as the minutes went by. Among them, only Shayla seemed to still have a grip on herself.

The main reason for the wizardess's persisting lucidity was the fact that she was intently listening to Jadrik's and Lady Zalahjen's words, trying to put her limited knowledge of the daemonic language to good use, and failing. Voluptuously gorgeous in her nakedness, the raven-haired wizardess wasn't at all immune to the sexiness of the situation nonetheless, her moist and tingly pussy indeed screaming for attention as much as her sensitive, engorged nipples were. Even as she scrunched her face in frustration and struggled to partially translate one word in every ten, Shayla stubbornly attempted to glean what was going on between the warlock and the Archdemoness, but still, almost involuntarily, her hands were more often than not playing with her tits, distractedly tweaking her pink nipples and massaging her hefty, pillowy jugs.

Also trying to remain vigilant and ready for anything, Uli was becoming undeniably aroused as the negotiations by the planar nexus dragged on. On top of the aphrodisiac scents, deliciously lewd sounds and enticing sights that the succubi were providing all around him, the dwarf was hopelessly distracted by the nearby presence of the buxom indigo-skinned Veltheesza, by Shayla's always magnificent-looking tits and big juicy ass, and, most of all, by Laentharyel's flawlessly beautiful and completely naked body. The perkiness of the blonde elf's titties, the glinting sheen of flower-scented nectar glazing her smooth rosy pussy, the firm round tautness of her perfect little bubble-butt and the toned shapeliness of her legs were so preposterously dick-hardening and mind-clouding for Uli that his thick veiny boner had been rock-hard and achingly swollen since moments after Laeny had taken off her clothes.

It was only through a supreme effort of dwarven willpower that the warrior managed to force himself to remain on his guard and keep his hands on his massive axe, which he had refused to put down even after he had shed all of his clothes. With his teeth gritted and his mind aflame with the desire to plow Laeny's snug wet pussy and, as per Jadrik's previous suggestion, even her virgin asshole, the dwarf proved to have a resolve as solid as his throbbing dick, his stubby fingers choking the haft of his deadly blade in a white-knuckled grip even as he feasted his flinty gray eyes on the tits and asses and pussies around him, his hungry gaze unfailingly lingering on the lovely, gloriously naked and visibly aroused elf girl right beside him.

Indeed, Laentharyel was extremely aroused herself, and, unlike Shayla with her attempts at translating the intricacies of the ancient daemonic idiom and Uli with his sense of duty and vigilance, the elf had nothing to anchor her and pacify her somewhat as the waves of excitement kept washing stronger and more insidious all over her perfect, naked body. Licking her tumid lips and wringing her hands as she alternated between staring at Uli's fat, granite-stiff boner and casting greedy glances all around to take in the various scenes of debauchery that the succubi were incessantly engaging in outside the summoning circle, the slender huntress had been trying her best to remain serious and focused, like a true professional adventurer should be in a dangerous situation like that, but to no avail. Between her own hair-trigger libido and the arousing influence of the hell-bitches' orgy flooding in from all around, Laeny was soon so turned on that she started pressing her thighs together to force some stimulation on her engorged clit, causing more and more nectar to drip from her delicate pussy and trickle down her smooth inner thighs. Eventually though, she couldn't contain her urges any longer, and spoke up.

"Uhm, Shayla," Laentharyel murmured, nudging the curvy wizardess with her elbow, "what are they saying? I thought we were supposed to fuck, but Jadrik just keeps talking and talking, and I... It's just that I'm getting sooo horny! Blessed stars, I need to fuck so bad!"

"Och, fucking Hells, lass!" Uli rumbled, his gravelly voice unusually tense. His eyes were glassy with arousal and his beefy hands were positively strangling the haft of his huge battle axe as he turned toward the beautiful elf's nakedness, giving her a look that was meant to be reproachful, but became purely lecherous as soon as his flinty gaze met Laeny's firm titties, flat tummy and juice-drooling pussy. "Ye're making it even harder for me when ye talk like that, ye know!"

"Harder than that? I don't think that's even possible, Uli!" Shayla promptly quipped, her chuckles preceding the dwarf's own booming laughter and the elf's silvery giggles by moments, all three of them turning to stare at the overswollen, indecently erect girth of the warrior's huge cockmeat. "By the way, I think you can drop your axe now. I don't think we'll need it."

Before Uli could turn his grim scowl of disapproval at the typically human suggestion of 'dropping the axe' into an even grimmer verbal response, Laeny interjected with frantic hopefulness.

"Really, Shayla? You mean, because Jadrik is talking about fucking? And we're gonna fuck soon so there's no need for axes, right? Right?!"

Unable to ignore the delicious swaying of Laentharyel's flawless boobs as she jumped excitedly in place and stared at her with her green eyes all big with anticipation, Shayla let out a sighing laugh before clarifying: "No, Laeny, I was talking more on general principles. Honestly, I don't know what they're talking about. I only took a basic course in daemonic back in school, and this sounds like a very strange and super old dialect too, so..."

"They are talking about fucking," Veltheesza's said, surprising the companions with her sultry, throaty voice. Once Uli, Shayla and Laentharyel had turned toward her, the voluptuous succubus broodmother regaled them all with a wicked grin, glanced longingly a the warrior's massive erection for a lingering moment and then winked at Laeny. "And you, blondie, will be very happy soon. My Master says that you're going to get anal from the dwarf. Congratulations, little elf," Veltheesza cooed, her lascivious grin becoming even more suggestive as she concluded, "especially because it will be the first time you take a cock in your ass..."

That last statement and the coquettish tone of its delivery made Shayla's blue eye widen and focus with blazing intensity on Veltheesza. The sly smirk on the indigo-skinned succubus's violet lips and the glint of malice in her red eyes made the wizardess's skin prickle, because she realized without a doubt that the demoness knew the truth: Shayla herself had been present while Jadrik deflowered Laeny's pristine little butthole, and the three of them had agreed never to tell Uli, and yet, Veltheesza had learned about it and was now playing with that knowledge and teasing them with it. But how in the Thousand Hells had Veltheesza come to learn the truth? Could Jadrik have told her? Was it possible that the succubus broodmother had overheard the warlock mentioning it during his dialogue with Lady Zalahjen, maybe? Or perhaps Veltheesza could simply tell about these kind of sex-related things, through some special ability of her specific subrace of succubi?

As those question raced through her mind, Shayla fought not to let her surprise show too much. The last thing the wizardess wanted was to tip Uli off about the fact that he wouldn't truly be taking Laeny's anal cherry because the warlock had already plucked it. Collecting herself, Shayla quickly cast an incinerating glance at the smugly grinning Veltheesza, then she turned toward Laeny, with the intention of admonishing the elf in as silent a manner as possible before she could somehow slip up.

Fortunately, there was no need for Shayla to worry. No matter how she had come to know it, Veltheesza didn't actually want to use the truth about Laentharyel's supposedly 'virgin' asshole to anyone's detriment, she just wanted to tease them a little with it. And, for his part, Uli was just so excited about the notion of plumbing the tight depths of the elf's anus that his perceptiveness was completely dulled. The dwarf was visibly shaking with horniness, the huge braids of his red beard and his topknot too were wobbling in time with the maniacal tremors of barely contained asslust coursing through his stout body, beads of precum all the while dribbling down his granite-hard shaft as his eyes, gleaming with covetous desire, stayed glued to the huntress's perfect little bubble-butt. Clearly, nothing else occupied the dwarf's inflamed mind beside his need to ram his dong up Laeny's ass, least of all thoughts of foul play.

Most importantly though, Shayla was glad to notice that Laentharyel's antsy excitement, far from being a liability, was turning out to be an advantage. Indeed, the elf was so glad to hear that she was soon going to get fucked that she didn't even bother to argue over which of her holes was about to be plowed. Purring with anticipation and wishing only to get down to business already, the blonde huntress smiled and exhaled as she rejoiced.

"Oh yes, thank the Moon Goddess! I can't wait to get some dick in me, I don't even care where! I just need to cum so badly!"

While Shayla discreetly let out a long sigh of relief and cast another scathing glance at a still grinning Veltheesza, Jadrik suddenly interrupted his chat with Lady Zalahjen and turned around, addressing the paladin-fucking legion of his recently bonded succubi. Speaking loudly and with a firm, authoritative tone, the warlock uttered a few short words in daemonic and then, grinning and in a colloquial murmur, said something over his shoulder at the image of Lady Zalahjen, causing her to emit the equivalent of a laughter at what Shayla assumed must have been a joke of sorts. Shaking her head as she wondered what kind of things an Archdemoness would consider 'funny' yet smiling involuntarily in admiration of Jadrik's perplexing resourcefulness, the wizardess was snapped out of her brief moment of reflection as she saw the warlock finally taking his black robes off with a flourish at the same time as a dozen succubi stepped into the summoning circle, obediently doing whatever Jadrik had just commanded them to do.

Giggling and chatting excitedly between them in their diabolical native language, the hell-girls swiftly scampered toward the companions and descended upon them with lecherous smiles on their gorgeous lips, splitting up into groups of three. Before she knew what was happening, Shayla found herself with a succubus kneeling down between her legs and pressing her hot mouth to her pussy, another succubus kneeling behind her parting her plump buttcheeks and teasing her sensitive little asshole with her long talented tongue, while the third demoness stood in front of her, cupping her huge round boobs and leaning down to plant soft smooches on each of her engorged nipples in turn.

"Fuck! Oh fuck!" Shayla gasped, her head spinning as her sexually overcharged body reacted with instant appreciation to the feel of those three indecently experienced mouths taking care of her holes and her tits all at the same time. "What the... Uuhh dear Gods! What... Oohh fuck, yes," the wizardess huskily moaned, jolts of preorgasmic bliss already threatening to overwhelm her as she felt the wet, wriggling tongue of the demoness on butthole duty starting to poke into her anus while the pussy-eating succubus began making out with her labia and sucking on her clit. The tormentingly sweet nibbling bites that the third tit-slurping hell-bitch was treating her nipples to were almost too much to bare for Shayla, so, before a sudden climax hit her, the wizardess turned to look at Jadrik and exclaimed: "What's going on, Jad?! Why are they... Uuuhh fuck yeeeeesss!"

Fully naked and massively erect, with three mewling succubi kneeling before him and intently licking, slurping and sucking away on his huge cockmeat, the warlock grinned in satisfaction at the sight and sound of his beloved Shayla squealing out in undeniable pleasure under the oral ministrations of her own little trio of dedicated demonic pleasure-givers. Even more than the feel of the three tongues and three pairs of lips working wet suckling wonders on his fat dick, the image of Shayla's eyelids fluttering and her whole curvy body shaking in orgasm made Jadrik's erection stiffen and swell even more, his bulbous glans all the while gifting his schlong-lapping hell-girls with a continuous stream of runny precum which they devoured with obscene gratitude and relish.

"I can tell you're enjoying the preparations, Shay! That's good, my sweet slut, I'm really glad..." the warlock said, having waited to speak until the wizardess's climax abated somewhat so that he could have her full attention, or at least as much of her attention as she was able to manage with a succubus nursing on her clit, another one slurping at her big tits and a third one tongue-fucking her needy asshole.

"Preparations? Oowhh what preparations?" Shayla panted, her hands pinned on the shoulders of the slit-slurping demoness in front of her so as to hold her up while her legs shook and another orgasm rippled through her, triggered by the diabolical talent with which the succubus kneeling behind her big ass was pushing more and more of her wet wiggling tongue into her tight, pulsating chute. "Uuuhh shit, that's good... Fuck, this bitches have such long tongues! Uuuhh fuuuck!"

Chuckling through grunts of delight, Jadrik only spared a quick approving glance down at the three demonesses pleasuring his meaty pole before he once again focused his gaze on Shayla's voluptuous nakedness and replied: "Yes, the girls know what to do with their tongues, don't they? And their saliva is quite the erotic mystery too, actually," the warlock musingly went on, "lots of aphrodisiac properties and such, including its applications as a lube. Which is why I called them here, you see, in preparation of the main event."

"Fuuuck yesss! Ooowwwh fuuuuuck yeees, lick my ass! Uuhhh... Blessed stars, yeeeesss!"

Laeny's pleasure screams, overcharged with languid joy, forced both Jadrik and a still moaning, climax-wracked Shayla to turn toward the elf. Locked in a sixty-nine position with a pussy-slurping succubus, the huntress had her round little bubble-butt tilted up in the air and was holding her own flawless buttcheeks open while not just one but two hell-girls ate out her super tight hineyhole.

Truly devilish smiles were painted on the demonesses' mouths as they pleasured Laeny's forbidden orifice together, each of them trying to push her own preternaturally long, indecently talented tongue as far as possible inside the huntress's needy little asshole. Drenched in the succubi's innately magical spittle, the elf's miniature, beautifully pink butt-ring was pulsating crazily around their deeply embedded tongues, the spasms of pleasure radiating from Laentharyel's doubly invaded anus rippling outward and causing her whole slender body to writhe in anal-centric bliss. Indeed, the feel of having three wet tongues inside her, two of them fucking her asshole while the other one explored her nectar-slick folds whenever it wasn't swiping away at her clit, got Laeny so drunk with orgasmic joy that she didn't even have the energy to try and move her face from the smooth thigh of the succubus underneath her to taste her demonic slit, but the hell-girl was fine with it all the same, given how sweet and abundant and nourishing were the juices that the elf's rosy folds were pouring into her mouth.

If the sight of Laeny cumming like crazy while getting her asshole double tongue-fucked gave a rush of lust to Jadrik and Shayla, who were left wondering just how deep the succubi's tongues were reaching into the elf's semi-virginal anal depths, Uli was simply beside himself with horniness before that spectacle.

Standing close enough to Laeny and her diabolical trio of seductresses to actually smell the divine scent of the huntress's flowery girlcum, the muscular dwarf hadn't even spared a glance to the three hell-bitches kneeling between his legs. Two of them were intent on sucking and slurping on his painfully stiff dong, when they weren't making out around his incessantly leaking cockhead and avidly drinking down stream after runny stream of precum, while the third demoness was focusing on lapping away at his beefy ballsack and tightly encircling the broad base of his rock-hard shaft with her deft fingers, thus preventing the dwarf's throbbing pole from erupting just yet. Indeed, if it hadn't been for the third succubus's experienced handling of his shaft and for the strategic way in which she sometimes pulled on his tingling balls or forcefully choked the base of his rod to delay his ejaculation, Uli would have already exploded in orgasm, no doubt.

Burning with roaring asslust, Uli's flinty gray eyes had stayed magnetized to Laeny's sweet butt all through the double rimming she had received, and he only stared harder and groaned more raggedly into his thick beard as he watched the two hell-bitches' tongues pushing deep into the elf's spit-sloppy asshole, wiggling and slurping and sliding in and out of the tightest, most intimate entrance into Laeny's body. Feeding his two purring, glans-nursing succubi an ungodly amount of life-sustaining precum, Uli felt like he was drunk out of his skull while he feasted his eyes on the indescribably erotic spectacle of the two tongues gliding back and forth into Laeny's lovely twitching butthole, disappearing slowly but surely deeper and deeper inside the blonde huntress's narrow rectum with their every wiggling, gasp-inducing plunge. That was easily the most arousing sight the dwarf had ever seen in centuries, and the best part was that it was all for him, since it was all meant to get the beautiful elf's virgin asshole ready and slippery and sinfully horny for his fat dwarven cock!

The mere idea that his own granite-stiff dong would soon replace the demonesses' long, slick tongues inside Laentharyel's snug anal tunnel was almost too much to bear for Uli, for buttfucking an elf was the most common yet forbidden erotic dream among dwarf lads of all ages, a veritable obsession that, secret and unspoken and taboo as it surely was, afflicted pretty much every male member of his race. And to make things impossibly better, over the thumping sound of his heart hammering away in his ears Uli could clearly hear the pleasure and joy in Laentharyel's orgasmic screams as she came spectacularly, holding her asscheeks apart and smiling with lewd delight, loving to have her ass invaded by the two succubi's tongues. Obviously, Uli concluded, Laeny was into anal, and would enjoy having her butthole stuffed by his thick cock. That thought was such a turn on that the warrior felt dizzy from it. It was a good thing that his axe was an ancient enchanted artifact of his clan's ancestors, for the unconscious yet pulverizingly strong deathgrip that Uli's hands had on the weapon's haft would have without a doubt have broken any regular axe at that point.