The Warlock & The Wizardess Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having noticed the savage spark in Uli's eyes and understanding that such an insane level of berserk asslust would not be held in check for much longer even by his rock-solid dwarven will, Jadrik grinned and cast a brief glance down at the trio of succubi making oral love to his saliva-drooling, massively erect dickmeat. Letting out a chuckle he announced: "Okay, it looks like we're all just about ready to go! Veltheesza, come here and allow Lady Zalahjen to take a first row seat in the fuckfest we're about to have in her honor."

High on orgasmic bliss as she was, with one succubus tonguing her asshole, another making out with her pussy and a third sucking on her huge tits and nibbling away at her nipples, Shayla couldn't clearly tell if Jadrik was being sarcastic or not, but she didn't fail to notice that, despite obeying her master without hesitation, Veltheesza was somewhat uncertain as she joined him in front of the whirling multicolored portal that framed the terrifying image of Lady Zalahjen. Reading the voluptuous succubus's fear in her body language, Jadrik cupped Veltheesza's chin and stared right into her blood red eyes, murmuring something in daemonic that, comforting as it was intended to be, still sounded gruff and threatening due to the very nature of that dark language. Still, it did the trick and, with a docile smile on her violet lips, Veltheesza instantly nodded, turned and placed her open palms on the portal.

A flash of shadowy lightning blackened the swirling, liquid-looking surface of the planar vortex, giving the momentary impression that the rift was going to disappear into pure bottomless night. But it was just an instant, then everything was as before. Or so it seemed to Shayla, until Veltheesza turned.

Much like Lady Zalahjen's own, the indigo-skinned succubus's eyes were now entirely black: gone were the crimson pupils, the blood red irises and any trace of white in her ocular orbs. Only the fact that Veltheesza had eyelids marked a difference with Zalahjen, while, in every other respect, the succubus's eyes had been now turned into exact copies of the Archdemoness's own. But that wasn't all. To her shock and, surprisingly, to her weird arousal too, Shayla noticed that Veltheesza had undergone another change, a big one at that. Sticking proudly from between her juicy labia, obscenely huge considering its natural shape and size, the succubus's clit jutted up and out, resized to the length, girth and overall semblance of a big penis.

"What in the actual fuck?!" the wizardess gasped, her blue eyes glued to Veltheesza's disproportionate dick-like clit. "Is that her... I mean is she... It's a... What the fuck?!"

Even as Shayla's shocked words rang out, a giggle escaped the indigo-skinned succubus and her long tail wiggled excitedly side to side as she turned her disquieting fully darkened eyes down to look at her new cock-clit with obvious satisfaction. What increased the wizardess's bafflement even more was the fact that, even as Veltheesza chuckled and reached down to stroke her big, elongated clit, her giggles suddenly changed to the skin-crawling, utterly alien sounds that had previously echoed from the portal whenever Lady Zalahjen had let out her twisted laugh. And yet, the Archdemoness was still where she had been before, framed within the shimmering portal. And she was smiling her horrible, fang-toothed smile. Blinking in shock, her lust-addled brain straining to make sense of the situation given how sweetly distracting it was to still have both her holes tongue-fucked and her huge tits played with, Shayla simply turned to a placidly grinning Jadrik and raised her eyebrows in wordless question.

With his hands on his hips and his hugely swollen cock protruding out and being frenziedly slurped and licked and sucked on by his three enthusiastically fellating succubi, Jadrik just shrugged his shoulders.

"It's part of the deal, Shay: her demonic Ladyship wants to get as close to the action as possible, and a partial possession of a being that was recently bound to her was the best way to do so. But don't worry, we're safe, and Veltheesza too, more or less..." Jadrik breezily continued, waving his hand in dismissal of the concerns he could read on the wizardess's baffled visage. "I used the strongest protective glyphs I know and the circle around us is as solid as it gets, plus we've all breathed in the fumes too, so there's no chance of Lady Zalahjen getting to mindcontrol any of us. She's just transferred part of her perceptions into Veltheesza's body for the time being, that's all. Besides..."

"Jad!" Shayla interrupted him, panting due to her exasperation at the warlock, but also because of how good the twirling, wiggling wet tongue of her ass-eating succubus felt as it massaged her velvety anal walls and bathed them in slippery, libido-boosting saliva. Sighing in delight as a particularly intense clit-nursing suction enhanced her butt-centric pleasure even more, Shayla willed herself to gather her wits enough to point at Veltheesza's groin and speak. "What's the deal with that... That... That dick-clit!"

This time, as she joined in the warlock's chuckles, Veltheesza's laugh was once again her own, but the complete blackness of her eyes was a reminder that, at least for the time being, there was someone else there too. After sharing a quick knowing look with the indigo-skinned succubus, Jadrik spoke a few quick dismissive words in daemonic, causing his shaft-worshiping trio of hell-bitches to step away, and turned to Shayla. Smiling, he walked toward her, his huge saliva-dripping boner wagging side to side, causing the horny wizardess to stare at that hard meaty length and to hungrily lick her lips as both her well-tongued, cock-needy holes twitched with lewd desire.

"Dick-clit... That's funny, Shay!" Jadrik genially smirked as he approached the wizardess. "It's funny but it's also appropriate. You see, among other things, Lady Zalahjen asked that we perform a double penetration in our little orgy, specifically on you, my sweet slut. Now, thinking that Uli would be too busy with Laeny's ass, I obviously concluded that it would be better to have Veltheesza step in to fuck your sweet pussy, which is now possible, with a little temporary help from Lady Zalahjen, of course."

Before Shayla could reply or even fully process what she had just heard, Jadrik beckoned Veltheesza closer, meanwhile instructing the trio of succubi taking care of the wizardess's tits and holes to end their ministrations. Feeling the two kneeling hell-girls' tongues slide out of her pussy and asshole was almost unbearable torture for Shayla, who shivered and mewled in displeasure at the emptiness in her ass and the lack of delicious oral stimulation on her dripping pussy. Indeed, at that point the wizardess was so overcharged with horniness that, despite her lingering misgivings about Veltheesza's gigantic clit and her shock at Jadrik's suggestion that the broodmother's newly sprouted girldick would be used to fuck her, Shayla simply couldn't find the words to object, nor the will to do so.

As soon as Jadrik locked an arm around her, cupping her large tits and pulling her closer only to place his other hand on her flushed face, Shayla melted inside even before he pulled her in closer and kissed her deeply, pressing his huge spit-sloppy erection against her soft tummy. The feel of her lover's lips on her own maddened Shayla with lust, and the potent throbbing of Jadrik's perfect dickmeat flexing against her smooth skin confirmed that he was just as horny as she was, even though he was still managing to retain more lucidity than her at the moment. As their soulkiss deepened and got steamier, Shayla writhed in Jadrik's arms and grabbed his big dong in both hands, stroking him lustfully as her pussy juices kept flowing and trickling down her thighs even more profusely. The feel of the warlock's hand softly stroking her face made the wizardess purr with a joy that turned into a rush of lust as soon as he moved that hand lower down her neck and spine and finally planted it on her big plump ass, massaging her fleshy booty before urgently sliding his digits into her ass-crack and slipping his index and middle finger knuckle-deep into her horny, masterfully prepped butthole.

"Fuuuuck! Oooh fuck, Jad!" Shayla mewled into the warlock's mouth as he began masturbating her spittle-slick anus, smooching her neck and pawing at her huge, sensitive boobs with his other hand all the while.

"So I take it you're in for a little double penetration, then? I'll be fucking your ass, obviously. Your perfect, beautiful ass..." Jadrik murmured into the panting wizardess's ears, pushing a third finger into her docile sphincter and finger-fucking her twitching orifice with deep, fluid motions. "Don't you wanna feel my big dick stretching your tight little asshole, Shay? I'm sure you enjoyed the girls' tongues, but this needy hole wants more now, doesn't it? My cock would probably do the trick, don't you think?"

The combination of the warlock's increasingly raspy, delectably teasing words and the feel of his talented digits pumping in and out of her horny, saliva-lubed bootyhole were more than the wizardess could take. He was right of course, and, as much as Shayla hated to admit it, she was kind of intrigued by the idea of getting her pussy fucked by Veltheesza's obscenely enlarged cock-clit while Jadrik took care of her ass the way only he could do.

"Uuhh, I... Oowhh, damn you Jad!" Shayla growled even as she felt a tidal surge of preorgasmic wavelets radiation outward from her finger-stuffed asshole. "Yes! Fuck yes! Let's do it before I fucking explode! By the Gods, Jad, I... I..." the wizardess stammered, so overwhelmed with lust and passion that, as she stared into the warlock's intense eyes, she was caught between the temptation to say that she hated him for how devious and dirty he was, and the urge to admit how much she loved him for those same reasons and many more, including the fact that he could read her like an open book and he ultimately always placed her above anything and anyone else.

Amused by Shayla's moment of lust-addled speechlessness yet perfectly able to guess her unverbalized thoughts, Jadrik grinned and planted a long lip-sucking kiss on Shayla's trembling mouth. "Yeah, I love you too, my sweet slut. And now let's give your fabulous ass the royal fucking it deserves, shall we?"

Indeed, at that point the mere thought of sodomizing the wizardess was enough to make Jadrik growl with buttlust, his excitement ramping up by the second now that he was finally free from his spellcasting and negotiating duties and could focus on what he loved the most in the world: assfucking his beloved Shayla to climax after screaming anal climax. Pulling back from their embrace and, much to Shayla's sighing disappointment, slipping his fingers out of her deliciously tight asshole, Jadrik looked around with an excited smile and announced: "Alright, people, let's start! Uli, Laeny's ass is yours for the taking! Veltheesza, get ready to pleasure my sweet slut's pussy, I expect you to make good use of that big girlcock that Lady Zalahjen gave you."

Cooing eagerly, Veltheesza nodded in glad obedience and promptly did as her new master bid her. Lying on her back on the polished marble floor right beside the altar, the voluptuous succubus leaned back on her elbows, thus letting her long and thick dick-clit stick right up, ready to fill Shayla's drooling pussy. That sight, along with the allusive wink that the indigo-skinned demoness flashed her, made the wizardess's drenched slit tingle with anticipation as her desire-inflamed mind reeled at the prospect of sitting on Veltheesza's huge girldick and riding it hard while Jadrik plowed her ass.

The feel of the warlock's massive pole poking at her big round bubble-butt as he cupped her heavy jugs from behind and planted a suckling kiss on her neck were all it took to prompt Shayla into instant action. All of Shayla's initial skepticism was gone, incinerated in the raging flames of her horniness, and she was biting her lips with unbound need as she approached Veltheesza and sat on her lap, letting her sopping pussy rub against the demoness's cock-sized clit. Dazedly, Shayla mumbled: "Fuck, this is... This is just crazy. But so fucking hot too!"

Shayla's eyes were glued to the weird yet insanely arousing image of the succubus's disproportionately enlarged clit sliding slickly in the groove of her own pink labia, much like a cock would. The purple color of Veltheesza's girldick contrasted starkly against the rosy hue of Shayla's pussy lips, making the sight of the demoness's magically created dong rubbing along the wizardess's slit look even stranger and exciting. Too horny to ponder or admire calmly any longer, already feeling Jadrik's hands pawing urgently at her sumptuous booty, kneading and caressing and parting her jiggly buttcheeks to reveal the lovely twitching pucker of her asshole, Shayla finally took a deep breath, grabbed onto Veltheesza's huge dick-clit and guided it into the dewy softness of her hot, needy slit.

"Uuhh fuck! Ooohh Gods, yes!" the wizardess sighed as the whole spongy, throbbing length of the succubus's unnatural phallus parted her folds and slipped inside her nectar-slick vaginal passage, easily slotting itself all the way inside her sopping wet hole. A gasp of shock and delight escaped Shayla's lips, the feel of the demoness's impressive girldick filling her pussy sending wavelets of preorgasmic bliss rippling through her curvy body. Even as she panted and purred, happily rocking her stuffed slit onto Veltheesza's groin to fully savor both the filling sensation inside her soaked hole and the lewd feel of rubbing her own rosy labia against the succubus's purple juice-slippery pussy lips, Shayla felt one of Jadrik's butt-massaging hands slide up her back, pushing her gently down as he spoke into her ear.

"Lean down a bit, Shay, let Veltheesza suck your beautiful tits. And arch your back for me, I'm dying to bury my cock in your sweet little asshole."

A long mewl of assent was all Shayla could manage in response, her pleasure-clouded mind failing to offer any actual words. Immediately, she leaned down more, tilting her luscious booty up and back to offer herself completely to Jadrik while also allowing her huge swaying boobs to be in reach of Veltheesza's smirking lips. A deep groan of appreciation erupted from Jadrik's mouth as Shayla reached her delicate hands back and wantonly spread her own cheeks apart, presenting him with the awesome sight of her pink little rosebud twitching with lewd need and all shiny with saliva. At the same time, the wizardess also moaned with delight as Veltheesza pressed her face against her big cushiony tits and quickly put her diabolically long tongue and experienced lips to good use, sucking and nibbling and nursing on Shayla's soft boobs and engorged nipples.

Already teetering on the verge of orgasm given the delicious mix of stimulation radiating from her pussy, clit and tits, Shayla was gasping with anticipation as she felt Jadrik's massive cock nestling between her ample buttcheeks, his large precum-oozing tip swiftly coming into contact with her dick-starved hineyhole. Wantonly pulling her own ass globes further apart to entice the warlock into ramming his schlong into her forbidden orifice as soon as possible, the wizardess was unexpectedly brought out of her lascivious trance by the bellowing battlecry, spelled out in the gravelly language of the dwarves, that all of a sudden filled the air.

Blinking in surprise, Shayla turned to the side, Jadrik meanwhile doing the same and pausing his intended penetration of the wizardess's exquisite asshole. Such was the incongruity of that guttural shout that even Veltheesza shifted her focus off Shayla's magnificent tits and turned to take a look at what was going on. What the three of them saw left them dumbfounded.

With his head thrown back and the call to arms of his ancestors erupting from his mustached lips, Uli was charging headlong toward Laeny, his flinty gray eyes glazed with horniness and glinting with maniacal, obsessive covetousness for the elf's pert little bubble-butt. In his frenzied bull rush, Uli obviously hadn't cared nor noticed that his assigned trio of cock-inhaling and ballsack-slurping succubi were still kneeling in front of him. His reckless blitz had knocked the three hell-bitches down on the floor, where they now lay, luckily out of the roaring dwarf's way. That was a good thing indeed, since Uli would have definitely trampled all over them, stomping them down to the hard marbled floor without a second thought in his haste to reach Laentharyel, such was his crazy desire to claim the elf's asshole once and for all.

As Jadrik and Shayla stared wide-eyed at the charging warrior, they couldn't quite tell if Uli had actually heard the warlock a few moments earlier, when he had announced that the dwarf could finally have his way with Laeny's ass, and the warrior was only now reacting. Somehow, it seemed more likely to them that, deep in his rump-staring trance and fixated on the insanely hot spectacle of the blonde huntress's bootyhole getting double tongue-fucked by her dutiful hell-girls, Uli had simply reached the limit of his self-control and finally snapped, letting his wild, long-restrained buttlust burst forth in all its untamable power.

In the blink of an eye, Uli reached Laeny and her trio of succubi, his massive battle axe still gripped in his strong hands. For an instant, Shayla and Jadrik held their breath in horror at the prospect that, asslust-addled as the dwarf obviously was and desperate to sink his dong into the elf's sweet butthole, he just might cut down the two tongue-licking succubi kneeling on either side of Laeny's upturned rump just so that he could reach his pink, puckered target faster.

Luckily, the close up sight of two long, wet, devilishly wiggling tongues sliding in and out of the tight little asshole he so desperately wanted to fuck seemed to remind Uli that, possessed with raging fury as he was, the situation wasn't one of battle after all. Emerging from his mad rush with a growl, the dwarf stood panting behind a squealing, orgasm-dazed Laeny, the oozing tip of his fat granite-stiff cock pointing menacingly at the elf's doubly tongue-filled butthole. Unblinking, radiating raw lust-fueled energy, the stocky warrior managed to steady his ragged breathing enough to roar at the two shocked demonesses still blocking his path to the huntress's beautiful ass.

"Off with ye two. The other one can stay," Uli grunted briskly not even looking at the succubi.

Visibly straining to contain his asslust, the warrior watched with unbound covetousness as the two ass-licking succubi's tongues swiftly slipped out of Laeny's saliva-dripping anus, causing a delicious slurping sound and finally offering him the awesome, unobstructed view of his long-coveted prize. There it was: the small, slightly gaping ring of Laentharyel's butthole, shiny with spittle and pulsing with horniness before the dwarf's ass-obsessed eyes, beckoning him and bewitching him as it glinted wetly like the most precious, rarest of treasures. Staring at that winking little marvel, his ears ringing with the elf's climax-shaky mewls of surprise at the sudden emptiness inside her tingly forbidden orifice, Uli didn't even notice the two succubi scampering off as he reverently murmured: "By the Alefather's beard! So tight! So tiny! Glorious!"

The muscles of the dwarf's thick arms were bulging with tension as he willed himself to gently lay his huge axe down on the polished marble floor, his eyes never straying from Laeny's twitching asshole all the while. The momentary calm that Uli had imposed on himself as he set down his ancestral weapon dissolved as soon as the axe was out of his hands, his roaring ass-centric desire resurging even stronger, impelling him to grab onto Laeny's flawless butt and urging him to start kneading away on her taut round asscheeks. As Uli murmured in dwarfish under his breath, extolling the fabulous qualities of the priceless elven booty he was about to plunder, the slit-slurping demoness lying underneath Laeny kept munching languidly on the huntress's drenched pussy, causing her to squirm and squeal and wiggle her butt excitedly as she waited there on all fours, ready to have her tiniest hole stretched out and filled up by Uli's girthy rod.