The White Board

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was it, Katie was back in her happy place. A dick in her mouth, a tongue on her clit, and her man fucking her. A goddess, worshipped by the most pious of priests. She lost any sense of concentration she had, and was too overwhelmed to continue either sucking or rocking back. She lay there helplessly, on the edge, growling onto Will's cock, refusing to let it part from her gob. There was just so much going on, all she knew was this was what she needed. It completed her. She came. Like the time before, it wasn't a KO hit that would leave her unable to continue, rather it was long, continuous, time-stretched, waves that started deep within and rose up into her chest. As one finished, another was already building momentum before breaking the surface and sending her into another convulsion. She did this all onto Ryan's solid wood and Will's eager tongue, which lapped up anything she was willing to give. This was what she needed.

Ryan knew she was about to come before she did. He knew from years of making her come in every way possible; he picked up on little signs she wasn't always aware of. He was trying hard to not come himself, he doubted that Katie would be satisfied from this alone and wanted to hold out longer to see if he was right. It was truly amazing though. He opened his eyes and they quickly adjusted to the strange lighting conditions. He couldn't really see Katie's head, lost somewhere in the gloom, throatily crying out onto a foreign dick. Some of the areas in the light revealed her smooth, ethereal pale skin, occasionally marked by a contrast in colour from her freckle constellations. It reminded him of how unique she was, how valuable she was to him, and he felt close to her as her pumped her in the dark. He could feel Will's hot breath breathing down on his balls, and was aware of the occasional tongue flick that met his shaft. Not particularly intentional, more of by-product of Will's enthusiasm to give Kay everything she ever wanted. Deep down he hated himself for how much he was enjoying this new kind of passionate, romantic sex. It went against everything traditionally taught, and yet it felt so natural. So right. Like sex itself was always meant to be three people, an insatiable woman and her two lovers. The thought was ridiculous, and yet here he was, doing it in real time, unable to shake the notion from his head; this is how it was meant to be. He looked down again at his wife's chest rapidly rising and falling, heard her squeals and shouts and grunts and barks despite her mouthful, how she squeezed Will's head tight against them both. He capitulated; this was how sex was supposed to be, an MFM. Happy wife, happy life. He kept strong as she came, a solid obelisk that her storm howled against. He watched her body move, the zebra stripes from the shutters casting psychedelic patterns on her back and arse. 'That's it, come for us,' he encouraged her.

Once she had calmed, Will had come up for air. His patrician features greased with effort, sweat, saliva and Katie's silk. He wore a huge grin on his face, unknown if it would be seen. He inverted himself, and flopped down the correct way on the bed next to the couple who were also disengaging. Katie taking the spot in the middle, Ryan propped up on his elbow the far side.

'Phew,' she announced, still reeling from her orgasm. 'I've not forgotten about you two, I just need a moment. I'm not done with either of you yet,' she said, her voice quiet now. Instinctively, she reached down for their boners that were both swaying gently, like trees in a breeze. She took one in each hand, and massaged them both, up and down together, skiing. Explorative hands were on her again, albeit at a slower pace than before. The air was hot and humid, the sexual tension not quite easing, more, building additional pressure for a thunderstorm. Her nipples ached, desperate for male attention, and when they found she encouraged the mysterious hands to pull and tug and flick and squeeze on them. It was a good start to relieving her insomnia, and she definitely felt loved, desired and wanted. The boys were appreciating their handjobs, keen for more action, and she kept them going for a few more minutes enjoying the pause and building her own anticipation. She was feeling more confident now, she knew what it was she needed, and that was to be their central object, the zenith of both their desires. She propped herself up and allowed for hands to run her inner thighs again, she pawed at their foreheads as she kissed them in turn, running her hands down pectorals and abs. Someone had started to finger her. One, two, three? Someone else was fingering her too. Oh that was nice. Very nice indeed. She scooped up heads again and pushed them onto breasts, a long nipple in each mouth. She closed her eyes, and let her head fall back enjoying this new sensation.

The experts worked her back up, until she decided she was ready. They had made love to her, and now she was going to make love to them. She pushed Will back onto the pillow and straddled him. His long cock pointing to the ceiling giving away its position. She grabbed it firmly at the base and lowered herself, swallowing it all until she ground out at the bottom. It hit her in that spot again, the one she didn't have a name for yet. She reached for Will's hands and interlaced fingers, holding him down as she rode him. Ryan watched, full of pride, stroking himself. Methodically, she cruised back and forth, finding what worked for her new lover. Will tried to speak, to let her know how beautiful and sexy she was, that his heart had been stolen. To let her know that his dreams were coming true, and that he wanted to stay here forever, but she silenced him.

'Ssshh,' she cooed, 'this is for you now'.

She rose up, sitting upright on top of him, knees either side, her arse cheeks close to the soles of her feet. The light splayed across her torso like a traditional duotone criminal outfit, all she needed was the domino mask. They weren't doing anything wrong, she thought, seeing the outline of her husband next to her. It couldn't be wrong when it felt this good. She increased her rocking, causing Will to swear under his breath and grab her knees for support. She flicked her hair back so it trailed down her back, and pulled her breasts together, playing the nipples before allowing them crash down against her chest again. Will thrust up from underneath, and hit her in that spot again, causing her to huff with each crash. The storm was brewing. She watched her reflection in the long wardrobe mirrors. She looked amazing she thought.

She hopped off of Will, and in the blink of an eye was now on Ryan, same pose different man. The brief period of no cock between the transition was awful, and she breathed a sigh of relief as Ryan took his place inside. That fat ridge of his clipping her entrance on the way in, making her giddy and reminding her that he was wider. It was good to compare them, they were similar but were still different. Ryan was thick, familiar, tugging at her walls and commanding her space. Will was longer and the upward curve and slight additional reach were new and exotic. She couldn't really see Ryan, but felt his gaze on her, worshipping his idol, and paying tribute in the sacred ritual they knew best. Her breathing was laboured now, not through effort, although she was certainly working her wide hips, but because she was getting close to another orgasm. She excitedly thought about him, both of them, cumming inside her. Seconds later she was back on Will again, yep, similar but different. She had no favourites, it really was best of both. She beckoned her husband over.

'Kiss me... Aaahh...Touch me...please,' she begged, while rising and falling, her elegant hands pushing down on Will's abs. Ryan knelt down beside her and put one large hand on the small of her back, feeling her body move to take in Will. His other hand rested on her chin, and he kissed her beautiful face and sucked on her neck. He then cupped her far breast, feeling its soft weight and fullness, toying with her nipple. Will noticed a little irony here, yesterday she had been fucking Ryan her attention had been on him. Now she was fucking him, but her attention was completely on Ryan. He looked up at the duo, amazed, jealous and lovingly. Katie reached around, putting her arm around Ryan, her diamond engagement ring catching the moonlight and sparkling. To him, the way they were embraced it looked a bit like they were ballroom dancing. Save for the fact that she was fucking him so well. He thought back to Michelle guiltily. How could he go back to her now, when he belonged here? He had tasted the forbidden fruit, he had the secret knowledge. She would never understand what was happening to him.

Ryan broke the tango hold, his left arm drawing a finger down her sweaty sternum, past her stomach, her belly button, her last remaining body hairs and found its way on top of her clit while her new boyfriend ground up from below. She breathed hard into him, not meaning to, but caught by the powerful shock. The mock mouth to mouth resus shocked Ryan too, and he broke her kiss to see how she was doing.

'Is this what you want?' he asked looking closely into her wide, open eyes. She nodded eagerly, but he didn't need her to verbalise it. It was clear she needed it. He looked down again, surprised at how natural all this was, how easy it was, like it was meant to be. His hand pressed down on her mound and he made small but firm cat paw motions with his fingers curling back on themselves, giving her something more solid to rest her reckless clit on. She was fucking fast now, huffing and puffing and making low growling sounds. Her eyes were still on him, gazing at him as he honed his master craft. Ryan used his free hand to push her generous rear down onto testicles that weren't his own, while his own cock dangled freely, searching for somewhere it belonged.

'Ry...' she broke off, wracked with pleasure, tortured between needing to come and the raging black clouds still building in this three-way. Orgasmic thunder loomed in the distance, pleasure winds picking up and causing the hairs on her body to stand on end, all her erogenous zones tingling.

'Ry... Aaaaaaggghh... Ryan... I...' She was trying so hard to talk between bounces. Her tits wildly leaping wherever they pleased now.

'Ry... I need you... I need you too,' she forced out.

It was the moment Ryan had been waiting for, the moment he had always wanted. It wasn't just something he had seen with Katie on the internet, it was far older. It stemmed back from his teenage years when he had seen something in porn so stimulating, so different, so taboo, that it had haunted his fantasies ever since. He gave Katie a last kiss, and then mounted behind her, straddling his legs out side them both. He wanked himself in anticipation, able to see in the murky night her occupied pussy slowing down, preparing itself. He lined up his cock, it's precum leak would be needed and he smeared it over the tip. He steadied himself with his hand on her ass ledge, and slowly, carefully, used his bulbous cockhead to push down on Will, and force a space beneath her perineum where he could enter her, too. While they had completed this feat earlier, and by god, had he come, this was different, he was the one in charge now. He was the master of this ceremony, an archbishop at his lectern, a conductor about to wave his baton and dictate the tempo, dynamics and importantly the timbre of the assembled orchestra.

'Ready?' he asked, satisfied that she could accommodate his extra girth, his tip already finding its way in. He gave everyone a quick chance to say the safe word, if they needed to.

'Please,' she managed, both whimpering and begging.

Ryan pushed, and his cock made itself known to the other people. He barged his way in, fighting for every millimetre of space. The men swore. Katie shouted out to God. Everyone was still, all trying to understand what was happening, trying to hold back urges to immediately release, and in Katie's case, trying to relax and find room for what she needed. She put a hand back, to stay off any more advance until she had cooled slightly. Ryan obeyed, marvelling at half his erection being crushed on all sides by Katie and the underside of the guest. Will lay helpless underneath them both, pinned by the best feeling he had ever known, his dick fighting the claustrophobia.

Once the initial revelation had passed, the siren Katie urged Ryan to resume his advance. Bit by bit he pushed on as she cursed and clawed at Will. Finally, Ryan's frenulum was mirroring Will's deep inside her, its journey complete. They were both leaking precum, but neither would ever know. Katie knew she wasn't going to be any fuller than now down there, and they all took a moment to marvel in the accomplishment. Her brain flooded her with endorphins, chemical rewards for achieving her goal and giving herself what she so desperately needed. They were all going to cum, and lightning struck her clit at the thought making her wobble and lose balance. She was going to the come the most, she knew it. So she rocked back and forth slowly, aware of just how much cock was inside her now, her feminine body re-arranging itself to her new purpose. "More" said a voice from deep within, the same voice that had taken over in the shower.

The rocking became easier as her silky wetness enveloped and bound them together. Her eyes were tight shut, trying her hardest to feel every vein and bump and ridge of this twinned monster cock she was pushing up and down on. More, she told herself, I need this. Her pace picked up and Will's palms found her tender breasts. She was sweating hard and it made Will's touch slick and easy. Ryan's firm hands were now goading and directing her ample ass, giving her the little push down she needed to get the very last of them in at the bottom of each bounce. She was suffocating, in a good way. She struggled to get enough air to power the sheer pleasure and her vocality. Slamming hard down onto them both now, the men's moans of rapture added fuel to her fire and she fucked the life out of them. "More" her body repeated. Damn she was close. The storm clouds of her building orgasm cackled with energy, forked lightning arcing across her body and thunderous blasts creating shockwaves of extasy. Then they fucked her back.

Both Ryan and Will were desperate to come too, but they had competing sensations and methods to reach the same destination. Will, being on the bottom could barely move. He could fuck "up" and into her, but needed something for leverage, Katie's hips being ideal. He was however, also at the mercy of Ryan, who being in the top position had command of the whole endeavour. As Ryan started his own thrusts, Will had to cease and catch his breath, unable to catch a break as the duo fucked him together. Ryan stopped too for a second, taking it all in. He licked his thumb and pressed it against Katie's asshole. There was little resistance, and he pulled off a miracle which no-one heard, but they all felt it. It was a first for all of them. Time stood still. Katie had two dicks and a thumb inside her, and she leaned on Will, sweat pouring from her brow and body. She couldn't think, she couldn't talk, but she was where she needed to be, it was what she was made for.

Ryan was first to move, his dick now sliding capably up and into Katie, causing a ripple that hit the back wall of her vagina and echoed around the thumb that had wedged itself as a hold to her ass. He used this unorthodox grip to push her ass down and onto him. Will was next, and he fucked "up", his curved cock hitting her front wall and pushing up on to her clit with his pubic bone. The two found a rhythm that caused Katie's eyes to roll back in her head and stay there. As one came out, the other would be pushing in, creating a see saw motion inside her pussy that defied the laws of sexual physics. The two were pistoning her well oiled cunt, like parts of a forbidden machine, their cock heads passing one another as they did so. Every single part of her was being fucked now, and the Katie shower demon returned, shouting obscenities and screaming its roar. As they drew closer they lost their timing, so now they both freely fucked her, each doing what they needed to come and jostling the other for the limited space. They were getting her off, they were getting each other off. It didn't matter, they were one giant fucking ball of noise, desire, sweat, ache, pleasure and delight.

Will was first, the mere thought of "always inside" put him on the path of no return. For the briefest second he pumped harder, but then the pressure and pleasure of the storm hit its critical mass, lightning striking every part of his nervous system. The rain broke, and Will unleashed torrent after torrent of his stored cum as deep as he could into the beautiful succubus that had ensnared him. His balls tightened with each spurt, keen to give her every single drop of his life energy.

Ryan followed shortly after, the change in texture, the additional lubrication, the new found heat, the conflicting emotions of taboo vs very natural, the years of wanting to do this - it broke his penile silence. In that tiny moment everything he thought he knew about sex imploded, folding down on itself until it grew smaller and smaller and smaller. Focussing down until that tiny particle of sexual release found its locus at the end of his cock. With the storm broken by will, the pressure cleared and Ryan unleashed his frustrations into Katie too. It didn't stop, his jet or his orgasm. He flooded her, trying to be deeper and better at cumming than the other fifty percent sharing the space.

Katie was immediately after, the dominoes falling one by one. The same changes that had set Ryan off affecting her too, amplified by his substantial contribution. Her goals were completed, and all the parts of her inner self that had been crying out to her had been fed. She had made herself as full as possible. She had collected the best cum. She had been wanted, desired, loved and made to feel like a divinity doing so. She rewarded herself for her efforts, and her body allowed her to come. Some of the orgasms she had earlier in the day had lit fireworks in her mind, had sent her trembling and shouting. By comparison, this was the atom bomb. She let go.

++++

Ryan was first to wake. He checked the clock: 08:24AM. He had the wildest, the most intense dream, and his tender cock throbbed gently. He rolled over to put his arm around Katie. She was naked, curled up on the bed, the cool breeze from the window welcome in the morning heat. In the sunlight he saw the familiar freckle constellations on her back and shoulders, and his mind flashed back to last night. No dream. 'Ha!' he blurted out, not sure which emotion to focus on and instead forcing an unconvincing laugh. Jesus Christ, that was wild. He looked at Katie again, dozing softly. She was a tall woman, but she looked so tiny, so petite. He lifted his head, checking to see if Will was still there. To his relief, Will wasn't, and the door was pulled closed. He relaxed knowing he could have time alone with his wife. He thought again about last night. It had been magical. He wished they could do that all the time. Fucking wild he exclaimed to himself. Wow. He thought about having a wank to it all, but decided that was an insult to Katie. She had said before that she didn't mind him masturbating, and he still did occasionally at home, nearly always to gangbangs and groupsex videos. However, since they had made an effort to create time for sex around their busy lives and important jobs, he found more and more that he simply didn't want to do it alone anymore. He wanted to be with her instead. If he were Will, he thought, I'd be wanking right now. He snuggled up to her, placing his enormous bicep over her, guarding her and pulling the light sheet up to protect her modesty. He sniffed her hair, the faint smell of her shampoo present despite all the other scents in the bed. He breathed out hard, and fell back to sleep, content.