The White Board

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was next to wake, some time around nine fifteen. Despite the rough start of the night, she awoke feeling surprisingly sprightly and restored. She felt Ryan around her and felt safe and secure. She looked at her wedding ring and smiled warmly, still woozy at what she had done. She decided she would get up and make herself a slice of toast. She'd turn the coffee machine on too to give it time to warm up. She'd shower once she'd eaten. Time to get up she told herself, and she slipped Ryan's loose embrace. She pulled the white bath robe around her, but didn't bother doing it up, much too hot for that. Quietly, she pulled her pill from the washbag and took it, double checking she took yesterday's too. She span round to take one final look at her man. He was dozing, top uncovered. Gorgeous she thought. She quietly closed the door behind and walked the hall. She stopped at the other bedroom.

Will's door was ajar. She pushed at it gently, and poked her head inside. He was asleep, sprawled naked on the double bed. There wasn't much breeze in here. Her eyes found his semi and she giggled to herself. Delicious she thought. She quietly closed the door over, and tip toed down the hall and to the kitchen. Shame we can't just keep him. Her next stop was the whiteboard, and she paused thinking about what the score was. She didn't know how to write her score; the first orgasm had been more like five mini ones in quick succession. Her last orgasm was so big and powerful, that marking it as just one was an affront to orgasms everywhere. She wrote down the scores as she believed them to be. C-Slut (loads), Ryan 6, Guest 4. She ate her toast in the garden enjoying the view, and then showered and cleaned as she had promised herself. She sat on the edge of the bed and inspected her pussy. Her labia were swollen and red, a little sore from being tugged and manhandled perhaps. A small price to pay for what she had accomplished. Her vagina didn't ache at all, returning back to its normal self as if nothing had ever happened. Good she thought, today was Saturday and she had a few things she wanted it to do before the day was done. She thought about wearing clothes, but that seemed like so much effort. The bath robe went back on, and this time she did tie it loosely. She would buy herself one of these when she got home, she thought, impressed with its feel. 'Are you getting up today?' she asked Ryan.

They talked in the open plan dining area, sipping teas and coffees and discussing plans for dinner. They couldn't keep their eyes from one another, their bond strong, a team. They heard Will showering as they spoke, Ryan somewhat anxious if this would be awkward when he came for food. Katie was unsure what he would think of her, if she had scared him or if he would turn on her. He walked into the kitchen, looking fresh and confident.

'Morning,' he said cheerfully as Ryan handed him a latte. The mood lightened.

'You'll never guess,' said Katie, 'but I had the weirdest dream last night'.

Ryan was grateful she had broken the ice and approached the elephant in the room quickly.

'Oh yeah? Strange, I also had a weird dream,' said will, smirking. 'It was bloody amazing, I didn't want to wake up'.

Katie turned to Ryan, 'Ry, did you have any dreams last night?'.

Ryan played along. 'hhmm, don't think so. Seemed very real to me; things that go bump in the night, yeah?'

They all laughed, and breakfast was served as the radio played quietly.

++++

After the food was eaten, they stayed at the table talking, mainly about Michelle. Will had explained that she had sent messages asking what he had been getting up to, keen to find out all the juicy details. He went on to say that he had said he would tell her in person, partly as she would enjoy it more, but also he wasn't quite sure what and how much to tell her. It was 10:30.

'Listen, guys it's been wonderful, but I've got to go; I said to Michelle I'd be back for Lunch,' sighed Will. 'Also, I don't want to overstay my welcome,' he said glancing at Ryan, showing that respect again that the couple had come to value.

Katie panicked; she hadn't expected him to be leaving so soon. 'What if I could convince you to stay for another hour?' she proposed. 'What if..' she said, untying the robe's belt and flashing him her vulva. 'What if I said for the next 45 minutes or so, you two could do whatever you wanted to me. Anything.' She said this with her most seductive look. 'Blame it on traffic, make some excuse. You can bang Michelle whenever, but you might not have another chance with us for a long time'.

She was right, and the suggestion hit Will like a freight train. Ryan eyed his wife, what a little slut he thought, his blood pumping.

'Anything?' Will stuttered.

'So long as you keep to our house rules, I don't see why not,' reassured the minx. 'We have safe words; we will use them if we are ever uncomfortable'.

'I want to stay!' said will, saying it louder than he meant to.

'Wait here then,' she said. 'Ryan, would come and choose something for me to wear?,

Ryan followed, the tent in his shorts tracking her like a compass. Will sat in the armchair, in disbelief at this level of luck.

As the door shut the couple pounced on one another. Kissing each other wildly as he pulled her robe down. 'You're such a naughty slut!' he told her, grinning.

'I'm your Cum Slut' she reminded him. 'Do what you want to me with Will, I'm all yours'. They both had the butterflies now, the spontaneity of this impromptu fuck getting them high.

'What do you want me in?' she asked looking at her lingerie as she laid them excitedly on the bed.

'Ecstasy,' Ryan said, as he pushed her forward so she was bent over the bed, ass sticking up. He sank to his knees, and buried his face into her pussy from behind, smacking her arse hard as he did.

'mmnnnmmnnmmn,' she hummed as she shook her big butt at him. Reluctantly, Ryan got up and helped her up too. The best was yet to come she thought, enjoying the double entendre'.

'Lets put you in this, this and this,' proclaimed Ryan, pointing to things on the bed, some new old, some new, some used frequently.

'If that's what you want,' she said, looking at him with her come fuck me eyes. 'Now go in the other room with Will. Make yourselves comfortable again and wear only your shorts'. Once, the door was shut she hurriedly got changed, ran a comb through her hair and quickly applied some mascara and eye liner. She did love to dress up for sex, make it an occasion. She did her final mirror check jiggle. Perfect she thought.

++++

For the second time that weekend, the men heard heels clacking along the hallway flooring. Katie entered the living the room as Ryan had instructed. She was wearing an ultramarine-blue bodice that pushed her tits up so that they overflowed a little. Her nipples were sadly covered by the exquisite blue material. The corset attached to high fitting black suspenders that stretched around her thick legs. Her heels were made in a matching blue hue. She wore a thin chain around her neck, and her long dark brown hair dropped behind her. Her eyes were smokey, and she found time to apply a little red colour to her lips. Her perfume lingered in the air, expensive. In her hands she held her crystal buttplug, a blindfold, and some leather wrist restraints that tied with a silver buckle. There were no knickers this time, and her other red lips sat proudly. She gave the boys a twirl again, revealing her twin holes as she parted her cheeks for their pleasure.

'Absolutely stunning,' said Will, admiring his friend's impeccable taste in adult clothing and how Katie so easily wore it. He wondered what she would look like in the kind of things he picked out for Michelle.

'You said we don't have much time. How do you want me?' She said, turning to Will. He took the restraints and blindfold from her. 'Kneel there please,' he said pointing to the central rug. She did as asked. Will then came over and restrained her wrists behind her back. He also placed the blindfold over her head. Submissive, she sat patiently for whatever it was they had planned, clit quivering in anticipation.

'We are going to feed you our cocks now,' said Will. Ryan was happy to go with the flow. Usually more dom himself, he was keen to see where Will would lead them, what, if any perversions he had beyond fucking his wife. Katie opened her mouth and held out her tongue expectantly. Will did not waste his chance to direct the show. He stepped up first and slapped his cock repeatedly against her tongue. Then he pushed right to the back of her mouth, and then fully back out again. He did this several times, never quite letting her get a good suck on it. Katie made a "Mwah" sound with each. Her hands squirmed a little in her restraint, coming to lay neatly above her arse. Will grabbed her jaw and started to fuck her face, modestly at first, but then more violently causing her to make throaty sounds which Ryan approved of. A few moments later, Will stepped away and beckoned for Ryan to take his place. Ryan traced his thumb on her teeth, opening her mouth. Then he grabbed her hair and pushed her head onto his cock. She lost balance slightly, unable to use her arms. He closed the gap and let her do the work. She bobbed with her neck up and down, dribbling onto him. He stood closer still this time, she had to sit back to accommodate him.

'Good girl,' Will praised. He then himself walked over to Kate and rubbed his dick over her face as she sucked Ryan. She opened her mouth wider, and Will tried to push his helmet in her mouth too. Her face a poor imitation of what her pussy did last night.

Katie was having fun. The blindfold, the restraint, and the general not knowing what Will was really into making it incredibly hot for her. She liked too that they were being a little rough with her, she had said "anything" after all.

Will pulled himself away from Katie, and ordered her to throat her husband. She tried her best, but it wasn't good enough. He told her to do it again and he pinched her nose as she did, making it harder for her to breathe. She wasn't sold on that but didn't need to use "London" just yet. This time he grabbed her hair and physically pushed her head down onto Ryan. She did like that, and tried to open her throat up before she was dragged off again. She came up with a huff, caught her breath and was then forcibly pushed onto cock again. It was a little uncomfortable, but it was working, she was getting deeper and deeper with her throat, and Ryan moaned his approval. She tried again, willing her throat to open as Will pushed her down, fighting back the gag. She couldn't see herself, but the boys were admiring her efforts, the thick throat saliva that was now coating her chin and Ryan. The boys swapped and Will tried the same. Not being quite as girthy, his cock was easier for Katie to swallow, and with each pass she tried harder to cram it down her gullet. She was trying her absolute best not to disappoint. She couldn't stand the thought that Michelle might be better than her at fucking, in any way. Her competitive streak surfaced, and now she was eager to throat Will despite her great discomfort and urge to gag. Her eye makeup ran under the blindfold and painted black streaks down her cheeks, thick strands of spittle were hanging from her chin now, as Will somewhat aggressively fucked her face. 'Good girl,' he repeated, and lifted the blindfold so they could see her little slut face. Katie sat on her knees, her chest heaving as she beamed up at them both, mightily pleased with her efforts.

Will graciously and considerately ran a towel over her chin and upper chest, making sure that she kept dignity. The contrast between hard and soft exquisite. That scored him big points with Katie; that he could be rough and a gentleman, much like Ryan was. She really did want to keep him. Will untied her restraint too, giving her a chance to ease any discomfort and stretch. The leather now just sexy gauntlets on her wrists. Will turned to Ryan, and asked his opinion.

'What do you think now? All fours or standing?'

Ryan, admittedly wasn't sure what Will meant by standing, so opted for all fours. Katie did as instructed. Her blue heels facing the garden doors, on her hands and knees waiting for what was next. It came sharp, and it came quick. Will spanked her arse cheek, and she let out a little yelp. Swaying gently after. 'I wanna try something,' he said.

'Anything you like, I'm all yours,' Katie reminded.

Will asked Ryan to lay underneath Katie and 69 with her. Ryan was glad too, he wanted to see how wet she was, and this was the perfect way to do it. He lay on the floor and Katie sat on his face, feeding him her cunt. Her lavish lips spread out across his mouth, and he eagerly swallowed the strings of wet that hung from them. Her silky pussy tasted divine, no doubt improved upon by the sheer amount of fucking it had received in the last 24 hours. She ground on his mouth and nose for a tad longer and then sank down over his rager, slurping him down as Will would want. Will himself straddled Ryan's legs and pushed his cock into her face. She gripped both together in one hand and tried her best to suck as Ryan went to town on her soaking pussy. After giving her more of the praise that she deserved, Will stood up and placed the blindfold back over her head, adjusting it so she could no longer see a thing. Then he came around to her business end and knelt above Ryan.

Ryan expected Will to her fuck her now, and that it would be he who did the fucklicking. He didn't particularly mind. It was Katie's new happy place and he would do just about anything for her pleasure. Neither of the couple expected Ryan to instead place his hands on her arse, sink down, and then tongue her rosebud. That was new for Katie and she squealed in delight. Ryan had, of course, rimmed her before, and her him. But she had never had someone licking her arsehole before, blindfolded and having someone else suck on her clit. She loudly proclaimed her enjoyment, and her lovers pressed their advantage while she struggled to work this big dick in her mouth. The more the twins licked, the harder it was to concentrate, and she ended up using Ryan's pole as something to cling to and use for support, her hot breath swirling on his balls. She really liked what Will was doing to her ass, and she pushed her taint back at him. She hoped he would try to stick his tongue further in. She didn't expect him to, at all, but she wanted him to all the same.

'Enough,' Will announced. Ryan crawled out from beneath her, and Katie resumed her position on all fours. The pair spent a few moments spanking her arse and pussy. Her labia's prominence now a downside as it made her pussy an easy target for their slaps. She shuddered in both ache and delight. Recoiling at the impact, but then immediately sticking her hips out for another hit as she took small, sharp breaths. Ryan had gotten up and was crouching by her face. He kissed her quite passionately, then slapped her face. Not too hard, but enough to grab her attention. Before she could process, another stinging pussy smack lit her clit up like a lightbulb and she shouted a mixture of pleasure and pain in the sun lit living room. Ryan really wanted to slap and smack her titties, but them being covered up he went back to kissing her and then seemingly at random, slapped her mouth, diverting the attention away from her pussy for a brief moment. He was very cautious, not too hard he thought, and he guiltily kissed and soothed her after. Will seemed to be more experienced with this kind of play, and expertly spanked Katies butt and upper thighs, caressing and rubbing any residue ache away after each spank.

In the confines of her forced darkness, Katie was alive. This was quite novel for her and she loved the way her attention was being pulled in multiple directions. They had experimented with rope and the restraint side of bondage before, but neither had any mentioned interested in delivering pain. Context it seemed, was everything. Maybe this was like rope? That wasn't something she thought she would be into until she tried it, now she wanted to use it more than Ry did. Katie really was enjoying herself, no chance of "London" here she thought.

Aware of the self imposed deadline, Will decided that foreplay was over. He lifted the blindfold to check in on Katie, and she reported she was really enjoying herself. He then put it back down and moved to the main course, Fucking a la Katie. Her kept her on all fours and while she waited patiently for what would come next, Will lubed up her buttplug. He pushed it against her other entrance, applied a little pressure, and it found its way inside with a satisfying "pop". Katie let him know of her approval. She then squeezed her buttplug tight to take the edge off her own need to rub.

He stepped close and found his way inside her swollen pussy. It was just as good as he could remember and he pumped away, trying to utilise his length to get Katie buzzing from the deep spots. It was working and she swore loudly. Both her holes feeling great at the sublime fucking she was beholden to. Ryan took his place at her mouth and fucked her face, completing her skewering. As she backed her pussy down on Will, her mouth would leave Ryan hanging. Then as she came up from the cock it would push her forward so she could take her husband in her throat again. Katie was doing most of the work now, rocking back and forth, blindly spitroasting herself around these hard cocks. I'm such a fucking cum slut, she thought, proud at the effect she was having on them. Listening and feeling their approval at her expert fucking.

Without telling Katie what they were about to do, they got up and swapped ends. Katie sucked her her vaginal juice off of Will with glee, recognising her own her own unique flavour. She and Ryan had been doing that for a long time, there was just something about tasting her own pussy that really got her going. She sometimes wondered if she would enjoy tasting another woman on Ryan's dick. She thought she would, but was denied her chance this weekend. Before she could contemplate further, the boys had swapped again. 'Hello stranger' she thought as a cock pushed at her lips, the other doing the same at the other side. This was starting to feel really good. Oh I'm empty again. Oh there's cock again. With the blindfold on it only took a few swaps and a feint where the guys exited and then returned to their previous orifices and Katie genuinely didn't know who was at each end anymore. She found this incredibly exciting, and with the blindfold on she imagined what it might be like at a sex club or glory hole where unknown cocks could take her. She reached for her clit and let the idea carry her, the plug in her ass providing satisfying weight and fullness. The fantasy was lifted with the blindfold and she returned to the room to see Ryan looking down at her with his aegian blue eyes.

'How's my little cum slut doing?' he asked.

'mmmmmnn wonderful,' she said, eyes adjusting to the brightness of the living room and pushing back at Will who was still fucking her pussy. The hand on her clit reaching out to fumble his balls.

'How's my stud cock doing?' she said between fucks and she looked over her shoulder. Will looked up from his handiwork. He slapped her arse.

''I'm really looking forward to coming in you, soon.' He responded. His pace picking up, ready to give her the good moves. Ryan just watched for the moment, wanking his dick onto Katie's outstretched tongue.

'Ry...' she started, meeting the dick that was slamming into her. 'Ry... I really love... being your slut,' she said, looking up at him with glossy eyes. 'I wanna do everything... mmmmmmm... everything for you... I'll fuckaaaaa... I'll fuck any of your friends... if you ask me to,'. Ryan looked at her, and knew that she meant it too.