The White Board

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was getting a bit impatient, Will was taking too long, and he needed to show this slut of his what was what. Not that he disliked her mouth work at all, but he was a pussy man at heart, and not having it now was driving Ryan wild.

Katie put her attention on Will.

'Do you like fucking my married pussy, Will'?

'Yes,' he admitted. Losing himself to her now.

'Do you like watching your big dick disappear into my slut hole?'

'Yes,' he breathed.

'Do you like how the buttplug makes my pussy tighter and pushes down on you?'

'Yes,' it was true, he loved it.

'Do you want to fuck me in the ass'?

'Yes, yes,' he confessed, slowing his motion. Pleased that he wouldn't be the one to have to ask, despite the free use policy.

Katie got up from the floor, and sat on the very edge of the sofa, leaning back. Ryan re-restrained her hands using the wrist straps so that they were in front of her. 'Enjoy,' he said, and he put the blindfold back over her eyes.

Will spread the lube over himself, and carefully, gently, tugged on the buttplug until it came out. The last bit always gratifying. Immediately, he pushed it back in. Katie's phew's and smile peeking under the blindfold told him he was treating her well. Once more, and this time he lingered on the exit, letting her feel the hole stretch and expand. Satisfied she was ready for something much larger, he pointed that arrowhead at her nervous sphincter.

Katie lay still. The restraints and blindfold suddenly making her feel very vulnerable with this new man. She had said they could do "anything", but she was starting to regret that decision. 'London' could be called at any time, she could just decline and pleasure him in other ways. That was her irrational brain talking. The rational said she was safe, she asked him to, and that she fucking loved a good hard anal fuck every now and again. It wasn't something they did too often at home, on its own. They simulated double penetration frequently, Katie being a whore for having both holes full at the same time. The couple agreeing that both holes felt better for the both of them. But sometimes, when she was feeling a special kind of horny, nothing else but pure anal would do. Now was one of those times.

Will pushed his cock applying pressure, until her rear hole gave up its protest and he slowly started to slide into her 'other' entrance. Katie gasped, giving what little hand signals she could to show stop, advance or back up. Her breathing was heavy as she tried to relax and take ownership of her decision. Inch by inch, Will made his way inside.

'Ok no more of this slow pushing,' She said. 'If you want to be deeper in me then you're gonna have to fuck yourself in deeper,' she said. 'Use me'.

So Will did. He fucked her in the ass, getting harder and deeper with each thrust. Katie's pussy thanked her for her decision, not because it wanted respite, on the contrary, it felt uselessly empty now. It thanked her by building an anal induced orgasm that brewed under the surface but was steadily building. Katie was making low guttural growls at Will. This was dirty fucking. Raw, nasty fucking, and she loved it. I'm such a fucking Cum Slut.

She called over to Ryan. 'Don't just fucking stand there, fuck my mouth!' she barked at him. God, he wanted to show her who the boss was. He leaned over, and she greedily stuffed as much of him as she could into her mouth. She wanted to see him fuck her dirty and unfiltered, but the blind fold denied her. She was grunting now, and with each pump, her pussy lips flared. Ryan lent down and slapped her cunt for her. 'Yes!' she called out. 'Again!'. He didn't. Instead, Ryan put his middle two fingers inside her and curled them up to her G-spot. He rapidly moved them up and down, aware of the feel of Will's cock brushing across his knuckles on the other side. Katie started rapidly panting.

'Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck' she howled, fast. 'You'll make me squirt!'. Ryan took his fingers out, rubbed her clit a few times and then slapped her whole pussy again. Before she knew it, he was back inside combing at her squirt spot again while Will continued to fuck her ass raw. The noise she made was unearthly, and her lower face, the part that was visible under the blind fold contorted. She was baring her teeth, spittle flying out as she contained and bottled her orgasm for future use.

'I can't take it anymore! You both have to fuck me!

This was the news that Ryan had been waiting for. Quick as a flash he was sitting on the sofa next to her, cock in hand pointing straight up. He waited for Will to make his exit before leaning over and hoisting Katie using the wrist restraints. His immense strength making light work of the task. As he lifted, her flipped her round and forced her to straddle him. Her hands still tied, and her blindfold on, she needed his help to get into position. She rested her bound hands on his chest to stabilise herself, and he reached around the back of her running his dick into his favourite hole. Finally, he was back where he belonged. Will had reapplied lube, and came in for rear entry. Within seconds he too, was inside, feeling Ryan through her body and they were both moving, trying to make her and themselves come.

'Oh yes, yes, yes!' Katie exclaimed, her earlier excitement now more of a druken high. Beneath her mask, her eyes were rolling back. She breathed heavily onto Ryan beneath her, her nostrils flaring like a bull about to charge. She pushed herself down onto them, rocking her hips to get the most cock, her face screwed up like she was hearing a bass drop in a nightclub. 'Yes, yes, yes,' she repeated, the yes's matching each time she slammed her self down, pushing them both up in their respective lanes. There was no decorum left in her facial expressions, it was just pure, hardcore sex now, which contrasted with the expensive, sophisticated silk and lace corset she was still wearing. She felt like she needed to pee.

With the mask on, obscuring her view, she had to imagine what was happening in the room. She imagined Will first, his lean athletic body dripping with sweat, hands gripping her outer arse cheeks and pulling her down onto his enormous cock. He would be frowning, blowing out as he exhaled trying to use her behind to get off. Using her. Then she imagined Ryan, underneath her, looking up at her with pure lust. His broad muscular frame, his hairy chest, those powerful arms and shoulders picking her up and pushing her down onto his massive cock. He would be close too. A snarl on his face as he got ready to pump her with yet more cum. Using her. For the most part, her imagination was pretty accurate. Then she tried to imagine what she looked like. Her face was probably bright red, her hair a mess. Still looking pretty in blue though. My hands tied. My big ass is dominating the room, everyone is either grabbing it or fucking it. I look like a slut. I am a slut. I love it. Then her imagination carried her a bit further. She imagined lots of people in the room. They were surrounding her and her lovers. They were cheering her on, appreciative of her fucking. They were all men, but she couldn't see their faces, hidden behind eye masks like hers. They were all masturbating, watching her get double penetrated. They stoked their cocks at her. She imagined one stepping up, and offering her his dick. She would take that too, and fuck all three of them. Every hole full, being used. Made airtight, mouth, cunt and arse all being used for her enjoyment and the benefit of these studs. She imagined all those other dicks wanking while they watched. Were they spectators, or were they waiting their turn? She would fuck them all if she had to.

With the mask on, she could only hear. And it was the sound of her name being called that brought her back to reality. 'Oh, Katie you feel so fucking good'. It was Will, and to hear him entranced with her like that really got her going. 'I really... really... like that... when you say....uhhh... my name,' she managed. She listened to what else she could hear. The sound of skin on skin slapping as two sets of hips crashed into her buttocks. The sounds of squelching as her lubed ass and hyper-wet slut hole were being pounded. The sounds of two companions trying to catch their breath as they both raced to the finish line. The sounds of extreme pleasure, as three people forget to care what the others thought about them and said the first things that came into their minds.

'Katie, you feel so fucking good,' Will repeated, meaning every last word.

Katie responded, her mind laser focussed now on one thing and one thing only.

'Who have you been fucking and cumming in all weekend?' She asked Will, staring at nothing but the wall behind the mask. Hips bucking back as she spoke. Ryan still filling her aching cunt, giving her his best moves and hitting all the right spots.

'You,' said will, pumping hard.

'Who are you fucking in the ass right now?'

'You,'

'Who are you going to fill up with your cum'

'You,'

'Who are you going to think of when you wank yourself off at home?'

'You,'

'Who are you going to be thinking of each time you fuck your wife?'

'...You'.

It was a terrible thing to do, but with that final confirmation that she had him, Katie came. Hard. Her bound hands gripping each other tight as her sweet ejaculate gushed out around Ryan's member and covered her legs and his balls. Her convulsing, squirting pussy clamping down and squuezing Ryan like a boa constrictor feeding. Similarly her sphincter closed around Will like a slipknot, creating a tight ring around the base of his cock. She thrashed, struggled and kicked, her body unable to control itself as she shrieked a high pitched wail. Ryan was next unable to resist what her pussy had become. Will wasn't there just yet, and pounded her arse for another minute or so as Katie saw stars. Finally, and with a look of disgusted satisfaction, he emptied himself deep in her colon. Katie's head flopped to Ryan's chest, and she lay there still bound and wheezing, the blindfold saving her from any embarrassment of the mess she had so dearly enjoyed making.

'Good girl,' Will reasserted; he stroked her back and ran his hands along her waist and down the sides of her legs in appreciation. Ryan was looking up at the ceiling, enjoying his cock twitch in her as he softened. He too was stroking Katie, one hand running his fingers in her hair, the other on her thigh. Will graciously pulled himself out of Katie, expertly catching any dribble. He then excused himself to go to the bathroom and freshen up. The couple remained where they were, enjoying each other's warmth and proximity.

'God I needed that. I love being your cum slut'.

'I know.'

++++

Ryan removed her blindfold. She looked down at him and kissed him sweetly on his sweaty red forehead. He unfasted her wrist restraints, and she waved her arms to stave off any cramps. With a little effort, she rolled off her man, and lay on the comfortable chair, eyes closed. She enjoyed the welcome breeze on her skin as the garden door was opened, letting out the thick, musky air. She was leaking, and Ryan handed her wet wipes given the shower was currently occupied. He helped her out of the corset, folding it neatly on the coffee table as she kicked off the blue heels. She was still wearing the long stockings, but was otherwise naked. Ryan stared at her from across the room. Even in her post double coitus state, she looked sexy as hell. He studied her intently, making a mental note of his research. Messy chocolate hair. Eye make up smudged. Mouth slightly ajar. Chest a shade of salmon. Birthmarks. Tits wonderful. Nipples long and dark. Stomach flat. Hands. Pussy magenta and clearly used. Asshole probably leaking. Thighs chunky and accentuated by the material bands. Legs long and lithe. Feet. She wouldn't believe him if he told she looked great, so he didn't, keeping the sight for himself.

'What are you looking at?' she asked, accusingly but also with a playful tone.

'You,' he simply replied.

She stood up, a little wobbly, and Ryan held out her velvety white bath robe once more, which she tied loosely over herself. She wandered over to the white board, looking at their scores.

C.Slut (loads), Ryan 7, Guest 5. Not bad she thought. Not bad at all considering it hadn't actually been a full 24 hours yet. That was more than they normally had in a month at home given their commitments to being professional adults. Quality over quantity was their usual mantra, and they took time to really explore each other and keep their passion alive. She had both quality and quantity this weekend. Maybe I'll be like a snake she thought, and this was last me for weeks. She glanced at Ryan who was reading something, probably not she smirked.

Will emerged from the shower not too long after, looking as it nothing had happened. Hair was neat, smelt great, looked sharp. He was holding his travel bag.

'I really do have to go,' he said, his disappointment palpable. 'I just want to say thank you, to you both for being such amazing hosts'. Katie blushed, 'You're welcome, anytime'. That was a stupid thing to say she thought, berating herself for the use of "anytime".

Will reached out and extended his arms for a hug. She accepted, and it was brief, as friends only.

'Ryan,' said Will, outstretching his hand. Ryan accepted it, somewhat reluctantly, and they shook. 'You are the luckiest man I know,' Will complimented. He turned, and then made for the door. The couple watched as the car pulled off the driveway and down the single track road disappearing out of sight in the trees. Katie shut the door, and locked it.

'Well that was an experi- ' she never got to finish her sentence.

BANG.

Ryan had slammed her into the back of the door. It hurt. Her arms were now pinned above her head, and Ryan stole all her personal space, glaring at her. His steel eyes impaled her to the spot. Her own eyes were wide, the pupils shrinking from great black orbs into tiny dots. Adrenaline surged through her veins. She was frightened and terrified and excited. Crushing both her forearms with his left hand, his other paw tore open her robe, exposing her breasts which he snatched and grabbed at. He smashed into her face, forcing her to kiss him on the lips, never shutting his eyes. She kissed back, enthusiastically. Her heart beat was rapid and she had involuntary tremors in her limbs. He then sunk into her neck like a vampire, leaving marks where he went, leaning into her so she could not escape. Her pussy had immediately fired back up and she shook and tingled. She tried to reason with him.

'Ryan! What are you do-'

'Shut up,' he scowled. Slamming her back into the door again for good measure. He scrabbled with the belt of the robe which had cinched into a tight ball knot. Unable to free her, his hand reached up below the hem, past the stockings she was still wearing. Fingers found their way into her used vagina. A shot of orgasmic energy ripped into her core. She threw her head back and it clanged on the door. She looked at him now, letting out an excited squeal as she breathed hard. Satisfied that she was either wet or wet enough from earlier, Ryan freed his enraged cock from the prison of his shorts and jammed it inside her, filling her with one single stroke.

'OH FUCK!' she screamed, unprepared for the invasion, unable to leave his murderous stare. She did the best she could to accommodate him, and lifted a leg which he took. Her pussy buzzed manically, stretch, pain, intense pleasure. She cried out again, he was so deep inside her, so forceful, it added a little nausea to her delight. 'Yeah, fuck me, Ry!'

'This pussy belongs to me!' he roared at her. Thrusting her hard with all the force he could muster. She understood now, this wasn't about coming or still being horny. This was much deeper than that. This was him reclaiming her, dealing with jealousy and desire that had been pushed aside in the name of hedonism. He needed his wife more than ever, and would claim her as his rightful prize. Her unfaithful pussy pulsated with joy as he punished it. She lifted her other leg up and he freed her hands. He caught her leg and scooped his arms under both so she was elevated off the floor. Her own arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders. He pinned her against the door using his bodyweight and fucked her mercilessly.

'Take it. Its all yours,' she breathed into his ear, trying to fight him back with her femininity. He was going hard now, hate-fucking her, his cock trying to sniff out any trace of man that wasn't him and fuck it out of her. Her arse oozed Will, but he didn't care about that. His only focus was on her cunt which he savaged against the door.

He span around, taking her with him, and used his brute strength to fuck her in the middle of the hall. She wrapped her legs around him fully and locked her ankles, drawing her body as close as she could. She understood his need as much as he had understood hers in the middle of the night. She continued to whisper into his ear, telling him to take her, to assert what was his, that she belonged to him, that he could have whatever he needed. This wasn't purely to soothe his bruised ego. Katie herself was incredibly aroused at what she was saying, and wanted her husband too. She wanted this, to be dominated. To be owned. To be claimed.

Moments later he had thrown her on the bed. Not leaving her the entire length of the hall or as she crashed down. No sooner has she hit the mattress, he was on her, fucking her into oblivion. He scooped his forearms under her armpits and his hands held her skull in place.

'Look at me when I'm fucking you!' he commanded. She had been regardless, but now she was too scared to even dare close hers, look at his body or anything other than those oceanic eyes boring down on her. His hips crashed into hers. The room crammed with fierce thunderous claps of skin on skin. Her pussy was on fire and she didn't know if she was coming right now or was about to come. His eyes never left hers, emotionally fucking her more than physically. He was hurt, and she would heal him.

He came. There was no announcement. No finale. Just a slowing of his movement as his last reserves spurted into her aching hole. He stayed inside, unmoving. He hadn't broken the eye contact saying everything he needed to say with vision alone. Overwhelmed, Katie cried a little. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Not tears of sadness, but just tears. The only way she could process what had just happened. Ryan closed his eyes, and when he opened them he was his usual, beautiful self again. He leant in low, and kissed her softly. She wiped the salty water from her face and smiled at him. He smiled back.

'Thank you' she said.

'For what?' he asked, genuinely unsure. He had just fucked her brains out, but that was his need, he hadn't thought about her really at all in that union and felt guilty and selfish for doing so.

'For this. For the weekend. For being you. For everything really'.

'I love you' he said.

'I love you too' she replied. They both meant it.

Ryan kissed her on the forehead. Then eased out of her, and made his way for the door.

'Where are you going?' she called, feeling suddenly very lonely.

'I'm going to the toilet, is that alright with you?' he joked. 'I'll be right back'.

Once he was out of sight, Katie furiously rubbed her clit and made herself cum. It had taken less than 30 seconds. She allowed the waves of contraction to float his semen higher and deeper into her where she planned to keep it forever. She rolled over, buried her face into the pillow, and relaxed.

++++

The rest of the day was spent doing regular things that regular couples do. They had cuddled together and talked, enjoying closeness. They had a lunch together, and went for a walk in the woodland, hand in hand. They relaxed in the rented home and dressed themselves up before going out for dinner. When they returned, Katie sat on the couch with a glass of red watching a crime thriller, while Ryan practised some shibari ties on himself while eating skittles, getting his foot stuck and needing a bit of help getting out. They went to bed reasonably early. Ryan promised Katie a massage from his "world famous coconut spa". She accepted and they agreed that neither of them particularly wanted any more sex, needing time to recover. That hadn't lasted. As the scented candle smell filled the bedroom and Ryan massaged her lower back and shoulders, his penis had found its way between katies cheeks and she guided him in, prone. They made love. They reconnected. There was no mention of the rest of the weekend. All they did was unite and show each other their feelings by the dim candlelight. Skin to skin, it was beautiful and special. They slept in on the Sunday morning, and only got up thirty minutes before they were due to leave.