All Comments on 'The Wife the Bull & the Cuckold Ch. 05'

by JessLansdown

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No, there’s not more sex for the wife and the cuckold. This was just a one page setup for the actual sex scene. For me, your stories would be more enjoyable if they were submitted in complete chapters rather than a series of teasers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This being a bit different but at 27 my friend hooked up with the boss and his wife . Nervous at fist but then fucked her limp then hubby got under her slid in then he saw that beautiful ass and pushed in as hubby held her tight to him . They dped her until they all couldn’t go any more. They did this often as he was chose to travel to all meetings with them . It stopped a year in when the boss tried to fuck his ass as he was fucking the wife’s. He freaked s but and said I’m not that guy .

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

The mental illness triad is back.

Amiable69Amiable6911 months ago

I have read all the chapters and they are excellent! Got me very wet.....Looking forward to more. Amy x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessLansdown@JessLansdown
My fantasies are great and my real life experiences aren’t bad either. A lot of the time,those scenarios find their way into my stories. I’m writing erotica, romance & I’m scripting my Laid Bare Podcasts now too. Lots of my books, one shots and novellas are on Patreon right no...