The Wife the Bull & the Cuckold Ch. 12

Story Info
New Bull, gets involved with the Hot Wife & the Cuckold.
1.7k words
4.29
6.3k
3

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are 18 years or older.

Sally and Steve have been together for a long time. Steve is a really nice man and that could be the problem. Now Sally wants more, she wants a firmer hand, she wants to be controlled and she wants to try new things, and another man Steve will do anything for Sally and he confides in a work colleague who tells him exactly what to do to make his wife happy... and so it begins....

Readers, please note that this story may jump categories as it includes, BDSM, HotWife, Cuckolding, Anal,Group Sex, Voyeurism, MMF Sex, MMMF sex, DP

Chapter 12

The champagne was refreshing and somehow just tasted of sex. Sitting here watching Alan's big cock pumping in and out of Sally's mouth while Steve licked her pussy was very horny and definitely appealed to the voyeur in him. But his growing cock was telling him he needed more.

It had occurred to him that he was lucky to be in this situation and he knew that many men would move mountains to be here. He realised as he looked over at Sally that he really couldn't want for more. Having another man's wife while he was in the room was a simply marvellous set up. Especially if, as in this case, the other man was so keen to please and clearly loved sucking on cock as much as he liked following instructions and sucking on his wife's clit and ass. Rick couldn't help admiring Alan's huge cock as he pumped it into Sally's mouth, it just looked so damned horny.

Sally was beautiful, voluptuous and curvy, just the way he liked his women. Lovely face, soft lips and mouth, big tits and a very welcoming cunt. Then he reminded himself not to forget about that other hole. The little puckered rosebud that he felt sure would be just as accommodating as the rest of her. His cock jumped again at the thought.

He wouldn't wait any longer. He fisted his own shaft and pumped it several times. The little bubble of pre cum that suddenly appeared served to confirm his arousal. He closed his eyes and revelled in the moment and that marvellous feeling of arousal.

'Now Steve, have you cleaned up thoroughly? Both holes? I mean there is bound to be some cum that has run down over her ass too isn't there. So am I right to assume that you've had your tongue in there too?' Rick called out as he stood up and moved to get a closer look at what Steve was doing

Steve stopped licking and said 'Oh yes Rick, of course, cunt and ass all lovely and ready for you again.'

'That's good to know Steve'.

Rick moved and now stood a little closer watching Alan's cock pushing to into Sally's mouth.

Alan looked up at him 'Fuck she is a natural cock sucker Rick and she obviously loves it too, that's probably what makes her so good at it.' Alan suddenly said.

'Yeah, I'm sure you're right, she was just meant for all this.' Rick replied 'I'd love to do some DP now Alan if your are up for it and want to join in?'

'Oh hell yeah, although I want to fuck those tits at some point - just look at those nipples, rock hard and I do already love sucking those big beauties, I'd love to make them bounce. But yeah just tell me which hole is next, this cock loves them all.' Alan said gleefully as he pulled his huge cock out of Sally's mouth.

Sally opened her eyes 'Hey what's happening?' she asked ' I think I just zoned out for a while, this is sooo good!'

'Don't you worry my lovely, I want you to be a cowgirl for a while. Can you do that?' Rick asked.

'I'm sure I'm going to love it Rick, just tell me what you want me to do.' Sally just smiled at the thought of what might be coming next. This was so exciting and she was just so wet and horny. She wanted to experience it all. She couldn't believe her luck.. she wanted one Dom but now she had 2 and they were both big men in every sense. She knew that Steve was loving it too. She couldn't stop smiling.

Rick told Steve to go back to sitting on the chair. 'I might need you to do something in a moment. I'm just thinking of how to get the best and deepest penetration. That's what we all want isn't Steve, deep penetration? 'Rick said and he chuckled.

Rick told Alan to lie on the bed and instructed Sally to get up on the bed and ride him like a cowgirl would ride a horse.

'I wouldn't think there are many horses with a bigger cock than Alan would you Steve? Rick said laughing' He looked over at Steve as Sally wriggled down onto Alan's rigid cock.

'You must be really looking forward to cleaning that cock up mmm?' he asked. 'So tell me Steve, how much are you looking forward to it, on a scale of 1 - 10 I mean? 'So, Is it an 8 or 9 then? 'Rick pushed for more 'Or could it be a 10? Come on, I'm going to need an answer?'

'Yes, it's a 10' Steve admitted rather sheepishly.

'Did you hear that Alan, Steve can't wait to suck that huge cock of yours after you've fucked his wife and filled her cunt with your cum '

Steve actually blushed but the truth was he was really looking forward to it, he couldn't get enough of the mix of watching everything and licking and sucking his wife as well as these two big men. It was just such a turn on. He was enjoying being told what to do as well and he wondered what else they might get him to do. Whatever it was he felt sure that he would love it. He went back to the chair just as he had been told and waited for more instructions although he couldn't help but lightly rub his own cock which was now getting hard.

Alan was clearly incredibly aroused at his gloriously erect cock stood upright waiting for the wet warmth of Sally's cunt to surround it at each thrust. Rick stood back a moment watching Sally bouncing up and down.

'Actually Alan, I think it will be better if you move to the edge of the bed so that your legs are on the floor. Then Sally can lean forward and that will expose that other hole for me. Without delay both Alan and Sally manouvered themselves to get into the position that Rick had described.

'Like this?' she asked looking back at Rick.

'Oh yes just like that' Admiring the view, Rick reached forward and began to stroke his fingers over the now fully exposed puckered hole. It looked and felt amazing. He fisted his cock once more, moving his hand up and down the now sold shaft.

'Have you ever been fucked in the ass and cunt at the same time Sally?' Rick asked.

'Erm no Rick, definitely not.' she said.

'In that case you are in for a treat. Do you think that you might enjoy it?' Rick asked, still slowly pumping his cock.

'Yes I think I might if we can go slowly, at least to start with.' She replied with a giggle.

Alan put his hands on Sally's waist and started to lift her up almost all the way of his cock only to push her down on it again so that she bobbed up and down on his cock and her tits bounced tantalisingly.

'Let me know when your ready Rick and I'll stop so that we can get a rhythm going,' Alan said a little breathlessly, 'but don't take too long this is bloody awesome.'

'I hope that you heard that Steve, your wife wants her cunt and arse fucked by two big cocks at the same time. That's what I call a hot wife. You happy for me to Fuck your wife's ass Steve. We will start slow and gentle but make no mistake she will be getting a really good pounding. So, is that ok with you Steve?

'Yes whatever you like Rick, I'll enjoy it especially of Sally loves It.' Steve instantly replied, looking forward to seeing what was going to happen next. He had often thought about anal sex but somehow it had never quite happened for them.

'OK Alan.' Rick said as covered the hole and his cock in lube. He gently fingered Sally, with first one then two fingers going deeper and firmer, corkscrewing them to stretch the hole wider.Sally gasped as he began to slowly feed his hard cock into her pushing gently but firmly further and further until eventually he could feel his balls touching her soft skin.

'OK?' he asked.

'Mmmm' Sally moaned her approval as Ricks cock began to move.

'Let's start slowly Alan.' and the two cocks began to move in unison slowly at first gradually becoming faster and stronger.

It wasn't long before Rick could feel the sensations in his core and he stole a look at Steve who was on the edge of his seat watching and clearly aroused, his hands around his own cock slowly pumping.

Rick called out 'That is so tight, it feels so good.' He growled and moaned as he felt the climax take him.

At almost the same time, Alan shouted 'I can't hold it any longer.'

And Sally shouted and screamed 'I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!'

Steve couldn't help himself it just all looked so horny. He had been rubbing his own cock and now he was right there and cumming too.

Thanks for reading. Loves or Votes are marvellous, comments are great too!

If you enjoyed this make sure you see the rest of the series! It is ongoing and new chapters will be posted as often as possible as it catches up to current. I also suggest you check out my Lessons in Submission series for another ongoing story with lots of heat.

Cheers!

Jess