The Wife the Bull & the Cuckold Ch. 13

Story Info
Hot & Explicit 2 Bulls I cuckold and 1 Very Hot Wife.
2k words
4.46
7.8k
4

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very Explicit - Over 18's Only

Sally and Steve have been together for a long time. Steve is a really nice man and that could be the problem. Now Sally wants more, she wants a firmer hand, she wants to be controlled and she wants to try new things, and another man. Steve will do anything for Sally and he confides in a work colleague who tells him exactly what to do to make his wife happy... and so it begins....

Keep reading ,because as the story moves on , you'll meet various Cucks , more Bulls and even another Hot wife!

Readers, please note that this story may jump categories as it includes, BDSM, HotWife, Cuckolding, Group Sex, Voyeurism, MMF Sex, MMMF sex, and DP

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13

The smell of sex and the sound of heavy breathing filled the room. Slowly, slowly, Rick pulled his softening cock out of Sally and Alan did the same. Rick moved over to a chair and Alan plopped down on the sofa. After a few more moments, Sally stood up, 'Bloody hell, that was completely awesome,' she said as she moved away from the men and into the bathroom closing the door gently behind her.

Rick and Alan smiled at each other. 'What about you Steve, did you enjoy that,' Rick asked. 'Sally obviously loved it, didn't she?'

Steve was feeling a little dazed. 'I loved it and you are so right, Sally loved it as well. I just loved watching you two. You moved in time together, and I loved seeing the look of pleasure on Sally's face.

Actually, I was thinking, It's still early, you're not thinking of stopping yet are you?' Steve asked.

'I'm glad that you are so keen,' Rick replied, 'definitely not stopping yet.'

'Marvellous. Any chance you've got a beer or similar?' Steve asked, looking over at Alan, 'I'm so thirsty.'

'You are so right, it's still early. Do we need to send out for some more food or drinks, or do you have plenty of stocks Alan?' Rick asked.

'Depends what you've got in mind. I've got beer in the fridge, help yourself Steve. I've got lots of wine and some bubbly. I'm sure I've got some snacky stuff,' Alan replied.

'Let's not bother sensing out, we can see what Alan's got if that's ok?' Rick asked. Everyone seemed to like the idea, including Sally, who was now sitting on one of the dining chairs wrapped in Steve's shirt.

Rick looked around and his eyes fell on Sally. There was just something about a woman dressed in a man's shirt that was somehow so very appealing. He was instantly aroused and wanting her again, wanting to continue this very erotic experience for as long as possible.

'I've been thinking about covering you with oil, dripping it all over you very, very slowly so that it runs down over those lovely tits and gets into your cunt and ass, covering your clit along the way, just ready from something nice big to slide into those big holes of yours and down between your tits... and when I say something nice and big I am, of course, including cocks in that,' and he chuckled,.

'Do you think that you would like that Sally? I think that you will love it, and of course I will really love it. I'm pretty sure that you will love it too, won't you Alan and you Steve. You want to watch that, don't you?' he said, looking at the other men in the room.

The other men instantly agreed with Rick's assumptions, nodding their heads enthusiastically.

'Have you got any toys, Alan? Somehow, I'm certain that you have,' Rick asked.

Alan stood up and, opening a drawer, he pulled out a set of metal nipple and clit clamps connected by a long chain. 'Oh yes, I've got lots of toys, these for starters.' He dangled the clamps in front of them all and, looking at Sally, he smiled and said, 'Those tits and nipples need some attention as well as your clit - ah, but what to clamp and what to bite and chew. Is it ok with you Rick if I demonstrate?'

'Absolutely, go for it, I can't wait to see how it looks,' Rick replied. 'Unbutton your shirt, Sally, let's see those marvellous tits again.'

Steve moved forward to the edge of his seat, loving Sally's reaction.

Alan reached over and pinched one of Sally's nipples and then bent his head to take the hardening nipple into his mouth to bite on it, pulling and tugging on it to make it ready for the clamp which, after a while, he firmly attached. He repeated the process with the other nipple, leaving the clit clamp hanging freely. He pulled on the chain which, in turn, pulled on the nipples.

Sally loved it and moaned her appreciation.

Rick and Steve were now clearly transfixed as Alan pulled gently on the chain, moving it up and down, making Sally's tits bounce. Alan loved seeing her tits bounce so he began to move the chain up and down faster causing her tits to move and sway provocatively.

'Just look at those... mmm, mmm, squeezed so tightly and bouncing so prettily,' Rick said. 'What a sight, eh Steve, doesn't that look good... and feels good too, doesn't it Sally?'

'Oh yes,' Steve said, 'I love them bouncing up and down like that, so big.'

Sally just moaned, 'Mmmm, mmmmm.'

'Soon I might just pull those clamps off and suck on those nipples and bite them just on the very ends - tell me you will love it,'Rick demanded. 'Ah, but will you love it as much as you love that clit bitten, I wonder?' he said, smiling broadly.

'Yes, yes ,oh yes, I will love it all,' she whispered, the sensations of pain and pleasure, a mix that she was beginning to realise that she loved.

Rick knelt down once more and went back to licking the tops of her legs before swiping his long wet tongue over her clit. She cried out.

He laughed - he loved tormenting her.

'Mm, just get a look at that cunt, I bet it's so wet at the thought of it all. What a woman you are. I wonder if a peg or two will stay on once that clit is fully oiled up. What do you think Alan, can we attach some pegs to that clit?' Rick asked.

'I'm with you there, Rick,' Alan replied as he stopped moving the chain, 'not sure that they will stay on, but it will be great fun to try, especially if the nipple clamps are still in place, but don't forget that there's a clit clamp attached to these nipple clamps.'

'Don't worry, I haven't forgotten. Stand up now Sally and take the shirt right off,' Rick instructed. Now go over and sit on that upright chair for a moment and put your legs over the arms of the chair.'

She did as she as was told and Rick knelt down and pushed his fingers around in her cunt until he found her clit and, squeezing it hard, he pulled and tugged on it and finally snapped the metal clit clamp in place. Sally whimpered and moaned.

Rick stood back and admired Sally's naked form. 'Mmmmm marvellous. Just look at that, fellas, fully clamped and all set for more.'

'But first, I've just realised that there is a whole lot of punishment to catch up on so come over here please and lie over my lap and stick your arse up in the air.' Rick spread a dark blue towel over his lap and watched the clamps jiggle as she moved.

Rick repositioned himself with the towel over his lap and gestured for her to lie over his lap.

'Pull open those cheeks, mmm, that's it, marvellous,' he said, as Sally followed his instructions, loving the complete control he had. 'I'm sure that you will be pleased to know that I am going to use my hands to smack those very naughty arse cheeks, and I'm certain that Alan will be keen too. What do you think Sally, good idea?' he asked, teasing her.

'Oh yes,' she said, 'great idea.' Rick smiled. He looked over at Alan and then Steve. He loved this whole situation and couldn't get enough of it.

He rubbed his hands together and began to smack each cheek with firm regularity, stopping occasionally to stroke the reddening cheeks and pull on the clamping chain that squeezed and pulled her nipples and clit even more. Looking down at the red arse, the thought of all he and Alan would do to her and her reactions pushed his own arousal further, but once again he thought of the oil.

'Ok Alan, would you like to join in. Perhaps you could grab the oil and start to drip it over Sally, cool these cheeks down a little.'

'My Pleasure' Alan said, and he reached for the bottle and allowed some to drip on her ass, watching the drips run all over it and down into the little dark ring so wonderfully exposed by her hands still holding her ass cheeks open as instructed. Both Alan and Rick couldn't help but see the wet cunt glistening.

Rick slowly stroked the naked skin while Alan now gently smoothed the oil over the angry red marks on the cheeks, working one finger around the little hole as he dripped more and more oil over her ass, watching it run down the crack to her cunt.

Sally was now glistening all over.

'Get up and take the towel, arrange it on the bed and lie down on your back with your legs stretched just as wide open as they will go,' Rick demanded.

'Let's move these clamps.' Rick said, and he gestured to Alan to remove the nipple clamps and he moved to her cunt and gently removed the clit clamp, sucking the little clit firmly into his mouth. She called out as she immediately climaxed as he knew she would.

Rick knelt on the bed beside her and began to slowly drip the oil all over her, paying special attention to the nipples, watching the oil run over her big tits. Alan was still dripping the oil over her body. Rick bent lower to watch the path of the oil dripping between her legs as it ran down over her clit to her arse. Fuck, he had to have her, but where to start...

He looked up at Alan, whose big cock had begun to grow. 'Steve, you need to get over here and get Alan ready to fuck your wife. His big cock needs a thorough clean up, and of course, his balls need work too.'

Alan sat down in a big armchair and Steve moved over to kneel in front of him and began to run his tongue up and over the big cock licking and sucking every inch until Alan's cock and balls were glistening too.

It was a horny sight, but Rick wanted to fuck the valley between Sally's big tits, to rub his aching cock over the hard nipples. He wanted to push into her juicy cunt and make her cry out. hH wanted to force his big erection into that oiled up arse and fuck her senseless while he pinched and twisted that clit, or maybe he would clamp it while a nice thick vibrating dildo pulsed in her wet cunt. He knew it would drive her crazy and he absolutely loved the thought.

He grabbed the oil, pouring some on his own body, sliding both hands over his now very slippery cock. 'I hope you are ready for me Sally,' he said as he realised he didn't have to choose, he could take his time, really enjoy himself and do it all and she would love it.

Thanks for reading. Votes are marvellous, comments are great too!

If you enjoyed this make sure you see the rest of the series! It is ongoing and new chapters will be posted as often as possible as it catches up to current. I also suggest you check out my Lessons in Submission series for another ongoing story with lots of heat.

Cheers!

Jess